Enough! Last Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa looked into his eyes, seeing nothing but desire and passion. His wife was completely forgotten.

"I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to eat me and finger fuck me! Then take me and fuck me hard!" Lisa gasped out.

That was enough to give Craig the green light for taking charge. Soon Lisa was on her back on the couch with Craig's face in her pussy. She was still wearing her stockings and heels and clasped them over Craig's back, pulling him in tight.

Craig teased around the outside of her vagina with his tongue, breathing hot against it and just hitting the tip of Lisa's clit with the end of his tongue.

"Please don't tease me! Please! Lick it! Finger fuck me deep!" Lisa was pleading. "Oh please I need it!"

She tried to press his face into her pussy with the power of her bike riding legs and pressing her hands against the back of his head. Craig was really strong however and kept up his teasing then slowly, very slowly increased the tempo. His fingers teased the entrance to her pussy then slid in and out. Only to the first knuckle, then to the second then his entire finger curving up to her G spot while he now passionately licked and sucked her clit. Soon he had a second finger into her while a pinky played with her ass.

Lisa could feel it building and it was exquisite.

"OH GOD YES! DON'T YOU STOP" she cried and came with a huge intake of breath. Her legs clamped around Craig so he could not move and could barely breath.

Then Lisa had another first in what had been a week of firsts. She squirted. Her moisture spurted into Craig's face and mouth as she cried out in pleasure.

"FUCK! OH FUCK! OMIGOD! AAHHHH! Stop! Please stop! Too much!"

Craig slowly backed off giving additional licks that made Lisa jump with pleasure. She was incredibly sensitive.

"That was a first." Craig said. "Never saw a woman squirt before."

"Never had a man able to get me to do it." Lisa answered. It had been out of this world.

Lisa grabbed her purse and gave Craig a condom as she lay panting. "Fuck me! I need your cock!"

Craig placed her ankles on his shoulders. Lisa learned later that he loved the feeling of the nylons against his chest. Lisa could only thrust her hips towards him as he teased the entrance and placed just the head of his cock into her.

"Do you want more?" He asked with a grin

"Oh fuck me! Yes! I want that whole big cock deep inside me!"

Craig slid in about half his cock then out again, very slowly several times.

"More! Please more!" Lisa begged. "God you're so big! I want it all!"

Craig slid in more.

"Please! You're so mean! I want it! Fuck me please! Deep and hard!" Lisa begged.

"You've no idea how much I've wanted to hear a woman say that." Craig said and thrust into her hard.

Lisa gasped with pleasure and thrust her hips up. Craig pumped into her faster and harder. Lisa was crying and screaming with pleasure, rubbing her clit and feeling herself near another mind blosing squirting orgasm.

"Oh YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed as she came. Her muscles pumped pussy juices all over Craig and the couch and pumped his cock until he exploded, filling the condom with his white juice. Craig collapsed panting next to her and they lay there catching their breath.

"My God that was fantastic" Craig panted. "I've never had sex like that before. Never ever."

Lisa smiled at him. "It was wild and fun wasn't it? Care to have another go?"

"Don't think I can. I'm not 20 any more." Craig responded.

"Perhaps. But you are quality, not quantity." Lisa said, again meaning every word. This guy was great in bed. He was patient and gentle and wanted to see a woman having pleasure.

"Well spend the night anyway." Lisa said. "It would be nice to cuddle. I'll take care of the mess in the morning."

They moved to the bedroom where they pillow talked and cuddled for a bit. It was nice, Lisa thought.

The next morning Craig got up first to take a shower. Lisa followed him into the bathroom and joined him in the shower stall.

"You were a dirty boy last night and I want to make sure you are clean."

The shower was mostly foreplay. They returned to the bed where Lisa road Craig's cock cowgirl style, leaving a huge wet spot from her cum behind. She ripped off Craig's condom and brought him off with her mouth, guaranteeing a cum stain on the sheets for Hugh to see and, according to Craig, having given the best blow job ever.

They had breakfast and exchanged contact information. Lisa planned on riding this bit of revenge sex for as long as she could, because once Hugh found out it would be a very cold revenge. Besides, Craig was just fantastic in bed and this was completely no strings. She had a boy toy now.

And of course, when they parted Lisa could not resist. "And if you see Hugh Caillfidh please tell him Lisa Bollente said hi"

Five months later

Lisa could hardly have kept up the sexual pace of the last few days even if she had wanted to. She loved sex, of course, but there was also such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Throughout the summer Colin and sometimes Vinnie would come over when she was feeling particularly rowdy. She dated Ron Sledge, the black moving guy, several times. He was smart, witty and fun both in bed and out but he was looking for something serious and Lisa was not ready to go there. She was not even divorced yet, after all.

She had been with Michael twice. Once he had spent the day with her at her pool as part of a "team building exercise" for the two of them and she had done it once again in the office with him. She liked the pure naughtiness of that. In the end he broke things off feeling guilty because his wife had gotten pregnant. Lisa congratulated him, as he had said many times he wanted to be a father and Lisa knew he'd be a good one.

Colleen and Karl had been over a few times. Lisa had taken the liberty of bringing Darrell along once. Karl and Darrell had hit it off, as Lisa expected. They were both pleased with the introduction enough that Karl gave special permission for Colleen to join Lisa in a threesome with a man.

That man happened to be Craig, who was finding any reason possible to come to LA. He had even taken to staying in LA over weekends away from his wife, giving business in Seattle, San Diego or San Francisco as an excuse.

Lisa and Craig had fucked by the pool, gone to a strip club together where they both had women doing lap dances for them before they went back to Lisa's for wild sex. They had taken an Uber home, too intoxicated to drive and had not even made it out of the front hallway. Craig had also introduced her to several wealthy clients and had invested in her REIT as well. He was getting great financial returns for his sex and Lisa was bringing in new clients, as well as padding her bonus, with his contacts. Craig often let stock tips slip too, so Lisa was making a very good dollar from the relationship.

Craig had also given her some very generous gift cards for clothing and lingerie with general instructions - leather or lace - and a request she "surprise him". She now had a very enviable collection of gorgeous underwear, high heels, sexy boots, dresses for clubbing and sexy skirts and dresses. She also had some "not for public viewing" items like thigh high patent leather boots.

Lisa made it a regular point to say when they parted "And if you see Hugh Caillfidh please tell him Lisa Bollente said hi"

Finally that day came. Craig noticed Hugh's office door open and Hugh at his desk. He was just hanging up the phone and shaking his head.

"Hey Hugh! Long time no see!" Craig said as he entered.

Hugh had learned partners liked to keep these encounters informal so he kept it that way too.

"Hi Craig." Hugh said as Craig sat down. "What's up?"

"Well you look like you got some bad news there." Craig said.

"Yeah. My divorce. I'll be paying my ex a good deal of money but at least it will be over. That's all I want."

"That truly sucks." Craig said sincerely. "This is not an easy profession for families. We need to do something about that. But hey! Almost forgot and this may cheer you up. I met someone you may know from college. Name's Lisa Bollente. She said to say hi."

Hugh flushed crimson as Craig looked on puzzled.

"This Lisa Bollente?" Hugh asked handing Craig his phone.

"Yeah." Craig said, feeling his stomach drop to the floor. "She said she knew you from college."

"She's my ex and we met in college." Hugh answered.

Craig blanched and stuttered.

Hugh felt a blinding rage building. "You fucked her in one of those corporate apartments we rent here, didn't you?

Craig did not need to answer.

Hugh got a quiet but murderous tone to his voice. He would not yell, he promised himself.

"I saw the fucking used condoms and the stains on the furniture and the mess you left! I saw your fucking cum on my sheets!"

Hugh stood, excused himself and left for the day. He was not sure if he'd come back.

Lisa had several irate phone calls and messages almost immediately.

Craig had been easy to deal with. "You want your wife to know? Know about the threesome, the strip clubs and the weekends at my house? I do have photos, right?" was all Lisa had to ask. "And by the way, make sure he gets partner this year or your wife will find out."

No need to be a complete bitch, after all.

Hugh she had texted back "see, it is possible to be a partner and have a sex life there. And revenge is a dish best served cold."

She laughed and hopped back on her bike. She had a race in two weeks that she really wanted to win.