En'riching' Richa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richa's moans could be heard as the brush reached her pussy and tickled her there too. Soon her pussy was dripping wet and Richa was moaning louder now, and Malti put her lips on her in a kiss to muffle the sounds. Richa was all worked up and needed to meet the orgasm soon. But Malti was smart enough not to allow her so, thus increasing Richa's frustrations.

Richa pleaded, "Please Maltididi let me cum."

Malti smiled and said, "Weren't you saying that this shouldn't be done? You don't need any further training. Since you think you have learnt everything, it's better not to allow orgasm to you. I am sure you find a way out."

Richa felt like crying out loud, her body arched and all she needed was to cum. She tried to put her own hand in her pussy to pleasure herself, only to be slapped away by Malti. Malti pinned her hands and licked around her nipples, making Richa squeak and shiver. At last she gave away.

She said, "Ok Maltididi I wish to be trained. I want to go to the next level. I want to lick you better than Puja does. I want to be the best slut."

Richa couldn't believe that her ears were hearing her mouth correctly, but it was true. She had no option, she needed to be pleasured. And she had become a slut, literally.

Malti with a huge smile on her face said, "Now that's my girl. I know you would love it. So why resist at first dear?"

Malti used her long thick fingers on Richa's pussy and soon the young girl met her orgasm, finally getting satisfied. Malti then said, "It's time for you to upgrade yourself. Now you lick my ass. But let's make it a little more special."

Malti made Richa lie on the floor. She took a jar full of water and standing just above Richa's face, poured the water on her ass, such that it flowed from her ass to Richa's mouth. Richa swallowed the water as far as possible, coming from Malti's asscheeks.

Then on Malti's instructions Richa started to lick the water from Malti's legs, slowly moving up to the dark asscheeks. Malti murmured, "Yes, that's it sweetheart, lick and kiss my ass. You love it I know. Keep on doing it my slut."

Richa moved her tongue on the wet buttocks, licking everywhere possible, making sure she didn't miss an inch of the maid's ass. She kissed, she sniffed, she licked and her every action was praised by Malti. Richa's kisses on her ass was driving the dark maid crazy, she wished if this could continue forever.

Malti then spread her asscheeks, unhiding the asshole and Richa let out a gasp as her face was pulled into it by Malti. Richa was sniffing the maid's asshole, a smell that made her dizzy again, just like the armpit smell did. Malti held a firm grip on Richa's head as a result of which Richa was unable to move away. The smell of the maid's puckered hole had filled her senses, captivating her.

Malti cried, "What are you waiting for slut? Lick my ASSHOLE."

Richa began to extend her tongue and lick the asshole. Her tongue went up and down the maid's bottom, and then sideways, trying to lick every possible inch of the asshole. The taste of the asshole and it's smell together had had an effect on Richa, her hands and legs were feeling numb. The only energy that kept her going was in her tongue which relentlessly licked Malti's asshole.

Malti slowly started to move around in the room, and Richa almost like a dog crawled behind her, her hands holding into Malti's waist, her tongue glued to Malti's asshole. She was licking non-stop, as if her very life depended on it. After some time Malti lay down on the floor and like an obedient slut Richa bent herself down and licked on the asshole. She had never stopped licking it for a moment since she had started.

Slowly and steadily Malti's desires rose up, she was aroused, moaning and abusing, her pussy dripping wet. She had been pleasured by two upper class, 18 year old young girls in the last two days, and it was too much for her too. As she felt Richa's tongue wiggling in her ass, her orgasm developed and soon she had squirted a lot of cum.

After everything was over and both of them had washed themselves Malti asked, "So sweetheart, how did you feel about everything?"

Richa replied, "Maltididi I am enriched by your training. From now on I am the best slut you will ever see. Puja will be no match to me, I promise."

Malti smiled and said, "That's my girl. So don't you think we should meet Puja and Lata and show them what we got?"

Richa smiled too and said, "Of course Maltididi."

The naive girl sounded very confident.

(The story ends here. In my next story Puja and Lata from my story My maid Lata will have a foursome with Malti and Richa. I request the readers to comment on how they expect the story should be.)

12