Letting Go

Story Info
Jade meets up with her friends sister for a night of play.
5.9k words
4.68
18.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married for a little over five years when I lost Dakota. He had been my best friend, my lover, my husband. The pain from losing him still hurt. Sharply! I miss the simple smile on his face, the small gestures he made to make me feel loved. The warmth of his hand caressing my face. The way he would gently make love. It's been almost fourteen months since he let go and left my world - cancer sucks! Cancer, really, really sucks!

Since Dakota's death, I've thrown myself into work. My family is rather wealthy, and unless I totally mismanage finances, I'm well taken care of for the rest of my life. I could have easily shut out the world and shut down after his death. But that's just not who I am. Yes, his death hit me like a ton of bricks, even though I knew it was coming. There are just some things in life you can't prepare for. Losing your soul mate is one of them. Anyhow, after a period of grieving, I am back at it. I refuse to get drawn into depression. There have been tough days, but slowly the light of the world is getting stronger. I find myself smiling more, and laughter has returned to my life. My friends are the best, they have been patient and loving.

My name is Jade and I choose to live life to its fullest! I'm five-ten. I'm extremely fit, I have practiced Jiu Jitsu since I was a kid. I work out several times a week. I have earned my strength, my body. And I'm able to take care of myself. I have thicker blonde flowing hair with natural bouncy curls that stretch down to the small of my back. My eyes are green, and I have a dark complexion. I've been told that I have striking facial features. In my opinion, my legs are my best feature, long, athletic and slim. My breasts are full, a C cup, and they show no signs of aging, they are still firm and I'm proud of the shape I'm in. I know that I'm attractive, but I don't let it rule my life. In fact, since Dakota's death, I've been celibate. Well, I've touched myself, but I have not yet ventured back out into the scene. I'm not ready to trust another someone with my soul just yet.

*****

It has been a long week, a very long week. My team has been getting ready to push out a big project, so the hours have been insane. I manage a group of mobile development engineers. Yep, I'm a geek. Not your normal geek, but I can hit the keyboard with the best of my team and pound out code if needed. Anyhow, we hit a big milestone this week and so everyone is planning on cutting out early today. Yes, it's Friday, and we're all starting the weekend early. It happens to be fine with me, as I have plans for the evening. That doesn't happen often for me, not that I don't get asked, I just don't want to go there yet.

About a month ago, Faith, my roomy from college, called to let me know her youngest sister had just moved to town. She was wondering if I could spend some time with Hope. Help her to get to know the area. Faith had been my best friend in college. We shared everything with each other, and I miss being able to see her daily. I trust Faith with everything, and although we are on opposites sides of the country, we talk or video chat almost daily. She knows me better than anyone at this point. My fears, my hopes, my dreams and my pains.

Her sister Hope had visited Faith several times in college. Their parents had a wonderful sense of humor, naming the girls Faith, Hope and Charity. I am not kidding! While the order was mixed up, it was still funny. All three of the girls had light strawberry blonde hair - more blonde than strawberry. Their parents were both originally from Norway and the girls all looked the part. My memories of Hope were of this stringy beanpole of a kid. Awkward and uncomfortable with her body as she attempted to grow into being a woman.

Our schedules have not cooperated, Hope was starting her new job and I was deep into project work. Over the last several weeks, I have reached out to Hope and we have been 'chatting'. At first it was texting each other to try and find a date that would work to get together. That had transformed to where we began sharing little stories about our days. Venting about things that had gone wrong and celebrating the little wins of the day. We have become comfortable sharing with each other, so I was really looking forward to going out and spending some time with Hope.

When Hope had moved into town, she had moved with a college friend of hers, Kelsie. Both Hope and Kelsie were working for a local marketing company. Living together helped both reduce the amount of money they were spending on rent and gave them a chance to have a little breathing room in their finances. Being as they both worked for the same company and lived together, Hope had asked if Kelsie could join the two of us for drinks and dinner tonight. I was good with that, a night out with the girls is just what the doctor had ordered.

*****

I leave work around noon; well, the entire team leaves work around noon. A small reward for the hours we've been putting in and the milestone we hit on our current project. Since I have the afternoon off, I decide to pamper myself before meeting up with the ladies.

First on the agenda is lunch. Nothing too special here as I know I will be having a larger meal tonight with the girls. So, a quick salad and then I head over to the spa.

I have two guilty pleasures in life that I indulge. The first is the massages that I get at the spa. It is sixty minutes of heaven on earth. While the masseuse works all the knots out of my muscles, I lay on the table and typically listen to some jazz or blues. This is my peaceful place where at least two times a week, I can lose all the worries of the world and find my inner peace.

My second guilty pleasure is lingerie. I love dressing in lingerie. The best brassieres and panties that I can buy. I'm also into hosiery, the finer the better. Even though my husband has passed, I still enjoy wearing lingerie. It is a guilty pleasure that I can indulge in daily, and nobody is the wiser.

After my spa treatment, I head over to one of my favorite stores and spend the remainder of the afternoon spoiling myself. In fact, before I head over to meet up with the ladies, I slip into some my newest purchases. Under my shirt, I'm wearing a white sheer bralette. It gently covers the girls and I love the feel of the material against my skin. I have rather large nipples and they poke at the material, apparently, they are enjoying the sensation as much as I am. Down below, I have matching sheer white thong. It's sexy as hell against my shaved pussy. As if I needed more, I had also purchased a set of white suspender stockings and have them on as well. Just the lingerie alone, makes me feel sexy, powerful! But that's not what people get to see. Not today! I am wearing a white silk blouse under a black silk blazer. The effect, with my blonde, hair is stunning. The blouse loosely tucked into a pair of high-end slim jeans that accentuate my tight little butt and show off my best feature, my long legs. As if to highlight the point, I am wearing black four-inch peep toe heals, stretching me out to six-two.

I arrive at the bar and make myself comfortable. I find a small circular booth in the back corner of the bar that will be big enough for the three of us and settle myself in to wait for Hope and Kelsie. It doesn't take long for them to arrive and when they walk in the door, I audibly gasp. Luckily, there is nobody near me to hear. Hope has grown up. She is no longer the gangly kid trying to figure out how to grow into her body. Her body makes a statement.

I recognize her at once, the family features are a tell. But, my God, Hope is simply gorgeous. At probably six feet, she towers over those around her. And then the Norwegian features hammered into those she meets informing them that she is a goddess! Her breasts are easily as big as mine and she proudly displays them. Not in a tawdry way, but she is comfortable in form fitting clothes that display her assets. Hope's skin is a little darker than mine and she has the most intoxicating blue eyes. Her legs are longer than mine and are toned. She is wearing a black skirt with black leggings underneath. The top is a form fitting sweater and left little to the imagination. Her strawberry blonde hair is pulled back into a single loose ponytail that lets her eyes be the dominant feature on her face. And that's saying a lot to get past the perfect pouty lips and slightly upturned button nose. Her blue eyes draw you in - the long lashes and smokey eyeshadow makeup. She was stunning.

Walking alongside her, must be her roomy, Kelsie. Kelsie is incredibly beautiful herself. Kelsie looks to maybe just break five feet. So just a little shorter than Hope! She has a dark complexion with deep brown eyes. Kelsie's breasts are smaller than Hope's, but because of her tiny body frame they look bigger. Her hair is deep black in color with tight bouncy curls falling past her shoulders, down her back to the bottom of her rib cage. She is of Mediterranean descent. She is wearing a loose white skirt that falls just above the knees. She also has on black shiny tights. Her top is a black turtleneck that barely does anything to hide her ample assets. She is wearing a leather jacket over the top. She is in a set of six-inch black pumps to give her some height. She simply oozed sensuality!

"Hope, you've grown up!" I state the obvious as she approaches the booth. I slide out to give her a hug!

Hope laughs and steps into the hug. "Jade, it is so good to see you again. You probably never knew it, but I've always admired you and missed seeing you after you and Faith graduated." Her body language tells me she is comfortable, which in turn makes me comfortable.

With that, she gives me a kiss on the cheek and backs out of the hug. "Jade, this is Kelsie."

I step over to Kelsie and embrace her, "Hello, Kelsie. I hope the two of you have settled in?" Her perfume was intoxicating and as I breathed in her scent, I could feel a little tingle in my pussy. That's interesting, I haven't had a woman excite me since college!

"Oh, yes! Moving here has been a dream." She glanced at Hope, and I could see a little twinkle in her eyes. "Hope and I have explored the town in our free time and really like being here in the city."

All of us settle into the booth, order drinks and begin to let the night unfold.

The evening is filled with stories - my days at college with Faith, mixed in with the antics of Hope and Kelsie and their college experiences. Laughter fills the air, and I am truly enjoying listening and talking with these two women.

Throughout the night, Hope or Kelsie brush up against me. Their legs bumping up against mine, their fingers lightly touching my arms and fingers. I am somewhat confused as each time they touch me, I can feel myself get moist.

What the hell - I haven't been interested in women since college. And since my husband's death, there has been nothing. But I can't help myself, I find myself intoxicated by the scent of these women as the heat in my panties begins to notch further up the scale.

At some point after dinner, Hope places her hand under the table on my upper thigh. She begins slowly moving her hand further up my jeans until her hand is at the top of my thigh and she dips it between my legs to press the seam of my jeans into my pussy. Involuntarily, I open my legs. I slowly thrust my hips as she continues to rub my thigh and put pressure against my pussy. All the while, Kelsie and she continued to chat and laugh across the table.

Somewhat dizzy, I feel the need to get some air. "Kelsie, could you let me out? I need to use the lady's room." Kelsie shifts out of the booth to let me out and I find my way back into the lady's room and locate an empty stall.

As I pull my jeans and panties down, I can smell myself. I have always enjoyed pleasuring myself, but never in a public setting. That said, I need a release and slowly let my hands find their way down to my pouting lips. My lips are already full and wet. My fingers dancing around the opening and lightly brushing my clit. My clit is fully erect and pushing out from my hood. I rub along the lips, letting my juices lubricate my fingers and then take the two middle fingers and slip them into my tunnel while keeping my thumb on my clit. My legs fall open as I work myself. I can feel the pressure beginning to build. I continue to work my wet little pussy as my thumb runs slow circles around my clit.

Just as I feel myself building up to the peak, I hear the door to the bathroom open. Someone walks in and I can hear their heels click on the floor, over to the stall next to mine, the door opens, closes, and then someone sits down in the stall.

"Hey, Jade, you there?" It was Kelsie. Oh my God, it was Kelsie.

As I quickly remove my fingers from myself, "Yeah, It's me." All, I can think about is her tiny little ass and those perfect breasts pushing against her sweater. My pussy is throbbing! All I want at this moment is to release, to feel myself tip over the edge and to orgasm.

"Jade, Hope has told me all about you, it feels like we've known each other a lot longer than a few hours. She really admires you. You know?"

"That's so nice of you, Kelsie. I'm enjoying the company tonight as well." As I respond to Kelsie, I slowly insert my fingers back inside and began to pump. With my other hand I let my fingers slowly circle my exposed clit. All I can think about is getting my hands on her sweet little ass and licking up between her thighs. As I picture her exposed, lying in-front of me, my mind adds Hope into the mix. Standing behind me rubbing my pussy as I eat out Kelsie. Softly touching the folds of my pussy lips and lightly brushing her finger against my clit.

As I continue to play with myself, Kelsie continues to chat. I attempt to respond as best I can while I picture, she and Hope sucking on my breasts. That's all it takes, and a geyser erupts out of me into the toilet. God, I needed that! My clit still aches and needs attention, but I realize there is no more time for my self-pleasure.

From the corner of my mind, I can hear Kelsie, "Jade, are you alright?"

I am panting but manage to force out an acknowledgement that I am ok. I attempt to pull myself together and to wipe down and dry myself. Finally getting my clothes in place. As I open the door to my stall, Kelsie steps out of hers. We move to the sink and begin to wash our hands; Kelsie looks at me. "Are you alright, Jade? You look flushed."

What the hell do I say to that? "I'm fine, I'm fine. Maybe a little too much to drink." As I stand there next to her, all I can do is think about putting my lips on hers and tasting her. Holy crap, I'm thinking about making out with another woman in a public restroom! I haven't done this in years! But my body is telling me it's time to engage.

Kelsie and I both turn to leave the bathroom and she steps in front of me, reaches up and places her hand on my cheek. "Are you sure you're alright?" I stand there looking into her eyes and find myself getting lost. Her brown eyes are like lightning. Her dark skin is gorgeous against those eyes and the black curly hair perfectly framing her face.

Without saying a word, I lean down and into her and pressing my lips against hers. She doesn't resist, instead she takes her free arm, and she wraps it around my waist and pulls me in. With that, I slowly open my lips and let my tongue slip thru to touch her soft lips. It is like fireworks going off in my body. My body is on fire, I want to be with Kelsie. Screw it, this felt right. I may not have done this with a woman since college, but my body and brain are remembering how good it felt.

Kelsie pulls back and looks at me. "Jade let's head back to the table. You are beautiful and I'm into you. But we don't want to do this here." With that, she takes my hand and guides me back to the table. The entire time, my mind is racing, my pussy is throbbing.

As we slide into our respective spots at the table. Kelsie attracts the attention of the waitress and requests the check. She then leans across to quietly talk to Hope. "Hope, Jade is coming to our place. We're going to show her how we play!" As she was saying this, her hand finds its way to my leg and begins to move its way up the seam of my jeans to my pussy and slowly starts to caress me thru the jeans.

"Ladies, my place is much closer." I hear myself say. "I'm not in the mood to wait."

She then put her lips near my ear and whispered, "Jade, tonight I'm going to make love to you. And the best part, Hope is going to join me. The two of us are going to change your world." Hope's hand adds into the mix and finds its way up my jeans to where Kelsie has her hand. The two of them take turns rubbing my jeans and my moisture quickly builds. I am humping their hands and I don't care. I need these two women - I want to taste them, I want them to fuck me.

Hope then leans into my other ear whispering, "I've wanted you since Faith brought you home and I first met you. My heart races every time I see you. I don't know what you did with Kels in the bathroom to set this up, but I'm in. I want to please you; I want to taste you!" Any hesitation I have, disappears.

I continue to thrust my hips against their hands, but my pleasure is cut short as the waitress returns with the check. I pull out my card, pay for the dinner and leave a generous tip. With that, we are out the door.

The two of them had taken a ride-share to the restaurant, so we didn't need to worry about their car. We easily slide into my car and off we head to my condo. The entire way, I keep asking myself if I really want to do this. I then see Kelsie out of the corner of my eye and my doubt is removed. This is something that I want to do. The silhouette of her face against the window, the full lips, her incredible breasts, her tiny frame. I want it, I want it all. In my mind I keep contrasting the petite Kelsie against the tall athletic figure of Hope and my mind swirls in lust, racing and picturing each of them naked, pressing their bodies against my own.

We enter the building and make our way to the elevator. As the elevator begins its ascent, Hope leans into me and begins to kiss my neck. I gasp and feel Kelsie begin to kiss my fingers. Taking them into her mouth one by one and sucking on them. My mind begins to swim in the scent of these beauties. I take in their intoxicating beauty. Hope lightly nipping at my neck and my ears, Kelsie sucking on my fingers, the wetness between my legs growing. My thong must be sopping wet at this point as I can feel myself leaking.

As my knees begin to weaken, the elevator stops and both women pull back. We move the party out of the elevator and into the apartment. With that, the night moves into overdrive. With both girls deciding to go the aggressive route.

Kelsie and Hope take my hands and guide me into the bedroom. Without a word, Hope begins to undo my blouse and Kelsie works the button and zipper of my jeans. Between the two of them I am quickly down to my lingerie. Both stand back to admire me for just a moment and are then on me like the tigresses that they are.

Kelsie moves in on one side, Hope on the other. Hope begins to nibble on my neck again, while Kelsie begins to suck my nipples thru the sheer fabric of my bralette. Kelsie has one hand on my ass and the other hand playing with whichever breast is not being teased by her tongue. My nipples are now fully erect and stretch the light fabric trying to hold them in. Hope slowly works her way up to my lips. She first lightly bites my lower lip and then as she begins to kiss me, she lets her hand rub my lower lips thru the sheer material of my thong.

I am on fire! My body burning for these two women, the heat increasing in intensity. My passion for these women is lit and begins to course thru every vein in my body. I gasp as their fingers lightly caress me, as Hopes tongue finds its way into my mouth and as Kelsie sucks on my nipples. Hopes hand kneading my pussy lips and causing even more liquid to escape and drench the fabric trying to cover my pussy. I attempt to catch my breath and begin to focus on these women. The feel of their bodies next to mine, increasing the sense of passion. My nipples have turned rock hard and are straining against the light fabric of my bralette.

12