Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yeah, if I'm going to be part of this family I want to know as much about it as possible."

"Oh now see that's what I meant by a positive attitude!"

"Well what can I say, my favourite subject was always history, and you and your family are an invaluable opportunity to actually meet living history."

I tried to sound as genuinely excited as I could, but now I'm a little worried that calling her living history was a fast way to get skin peeled off.

"Before I met Regina I was in a real mess, little menial jobs like being a pedicurist was all I got from life. I was born in 1870 in Louisiana, my parents were already dirt poor after the civil war, and they couldn't support themselves let alone a child so they gave me up to an orphanage. That place was both incredibly fucked up and the source of a lot of happiness in my life, there were only a few of us orphans there, me along with three other girls and one boy, and then there was Mama Mildred; Mildred was an immigrant from Scotland, still had the very thick accent, and while things weren't always great with her, she took care of us and she loved us."

"It sounds like you had a lot of love for Mildred too."

"In a way, but love's a funny thing like that, it makes you see what you want to see, and when you wise up then it turns into a very powerful kind of hate."

Oh god, is this going to get emotional again? I don't want my skin peeled off because she has a bad memory.

"Times were hard for everyone, and to stay afloat Mildred had to look for money wherever she could, and of course the most profitable industry she found for herself was the one that hurt those around her. I was maybe seven or eight at the time, Mildred introduced me to a new client, she told me to just do whatever he asked, she said what I was doing was for the good of everyone. I lost my virginity that and I cried and cried and cried, Mildred came to comfort me and together we made love, nicely this time."

I'm not going to say I was tearful, I wasn't really even that sad about this. I'm not a monster, not incapable of feeling sympathy for Veronica, it's just that it has to come in spite of everything she's done and everything she plans to do to me.

"In retrospect it seems obvious, but from the perspective of a little girl I believed her bullshit, every time I or one of the others had to take on a client we'd all be comforted by Mildred, she was always tender, always loving, I think I got a lot of my current love of lovemaking from those experiences. We were all a family, not unlike the one I have now, but eventually that falls away too; when I turned sixteen I had to leave, Mildred said it wasn't legal to keep someone my age there, but I always suspected it was because her regular clients wouldn't take kindly to my sort."

"Why didn't she just open a brothel?"

"I don't think she ever had the money for that kind of operation, security and paying off the cops and dealing with rival pimps and madams all costs resources that I don't think she could ever afford. Still I didn't take it well, for all the shit things she did she was still my family, the only family I had in the world and forcing me out of that place was one of the worst things to happen to me. After that I just kinda drifted, I had a whole host of jobs: maid, seamstress, waitress, singer, and of course my old standby prostitution; I'll save you sob story, you're a smart girl so you can imagine none of those were very safe for an illiterate woman living in the south in the 1800s, by the turn of the century I saved my money and made my way up here to California."

"Why California?"

"Why not, it was a new land, new cities and towns sprouting up, that means a woman like me who knew more than her fair share of the ins and outs of brothels would have the smarts to start her own, I had all these fanciful dreams about being the most successful brothel owner on the west coast. That didn't last long, even though the first couple of years were good but it was only a matter of time before people started stepping on me, a local pimp didn't care for the fact that I was operating on his territory so his thugs kidnapped my girls and then beat me half to death."

I stayed silent, I didn't really know how to feel right now, my anger was being progressively replaced with genuine sympathy for her. She's suffered but that doesn't give her the right to make me suffer.

"I thought I was going to die that night in a filthy alley, but then like some kind of guardian angel he came to me; the man who sired me was charismatic man Rufio, he was Italian and that's honestly as much as I know about him, we spent the next thirty years together and he never told me about himself. Over the course of those thirty years we had a lot of fun, travelled from one end of this country to the next, first thing we did was murder that pimp and thugs and then drank all the ungrateful whores who left me to die. For the first ten years we rode the rails all over, one of the first things I wanted was to go back to Louisiana, to see Mildred again one last time."

"What were you planning on doing?"

"What do you think? Being a vampire, especially when you're young, Rufio encouraged me to be as vicious as possible and when you're faster and stronger than most people, you get a kind of high from how easy it is to murder and rape and eat people. When I came to see Mildred I was an angry, I was pissed as all hell, by this point she was completely alone, all the other orphans had left her and all she was this weak, feeble old woman who didn't have long to life. I screamed her with all the rage I could muster, showed her my fangers and threatened her with a violent, painful death unless she admitted all the wrongs she committed against me."

"What did she say?"

"She gave me some bullshit line about how bad the situation was, how hard it was to even find enough food to feed us growing up, how what she did was the only way she could see to keep all of us alive, that I should be blaming the way the world worked for forcing her to do what she did to me. She wasn't afraid of me in the least, I guess having led a full life desensitizes you to the world's horrors."

"Did you let her go?"

"Oh fuck no, I stripped her naked tied her in an upside down spread eagle and sawed her in half right down the middle. Like I said I was especially sadistic when I was young, calmness and thinking things through weren't my strong point. After that I and Rufio made our way back to LA, to Hollywood; we had dreams of hitting it big in the film industry, I had never seen a film before then but what I heard made it seem like some kind of magic; unfortunately it wasn't until some hilarious and then rather violent attempts did we find out vampires don't show up on cameras the same way we don't in mirrors."

The enthusiasm from her face started to melt away, it seems she entering the phase of her life where the euphoria wore off.

"The next twenty years weren't as fun, we settled into a pretty straightforward routine, Rufio decided that even without being film stars California still offered us a lot of opportunities; he talked me up about all kinds of things like restarting my brothel idea run by the two of us or rob some people of their savings and valuables and buy up one of the big studios for ourselves. It amounted to nothing though, Rufio wasn't one to commit to anything long term and without the thrill of adventure or the hunt he just wallowed in blood like a pig, asshole had me supporting us by doing all the hunting and bringing in these little Mexican girls that immigrated here for work. I would've left him a long time ago if it weren't for the fact that I felt indebted to him, and him being older than me also meant he was physically stronger than me; I fell into a depression thinking that my entire unlife was going to be this pointless monotony and seriously considered staying up for a sunrise if this was all there was to it."

It's no different in nature, the male lion rules over the females and has them wait on him hand and foot, I wonder if this family is that much different.

"It was around that time that Regina and her family showed up, I'm still technically the youngest out of all of us, when I met her she already had Farah, Vanessa and Devana with her. Being the idiot I was I didn't really recognize them as vampires, I actually tried to take a bite out of Devana, thinking I had cornered her in a dingy little alley. Probably one of the dumbest ideas I'd ever had, she slammed me right into a wall so hard I thought she fractured my fangs, she held me so tight I thought my arm would turn to splinters. When the rest of the family showed up I thought I was as good as dead, I mean Rufio didn't teach me shit about being a vampire, probably making sure I wouldn't ever be stronger than him, so when they came for me I thought it was to drain me, I mean a vampire has at least much if not more blood in their bodies than a human and Rufio had mentioned that does happen."

"But they were there to help you."

"Yes, Regina said she knew my problems, she said that she wanted me to join her, that none of her girls had been sired by her, that they were a family of women who genuinely loved each other, vampires who fled abusive sires like mine and banded together to live a life of freedom, to just be happy and love each other, basically like if Mormons actually had compelling reasons for converting. They promised me a place in their family in exchange for nothing except love and loyalty, I told them they had me at lesbian and said that I only had one condition, that they'd help me get rid of Rufio."

"Wait so Regina and the others just approached you just like that? Why did they choose you? What about all the other vampire women in LA? And for that matter why only and why no men?"

"At the time I honestly didn't care about any of that shit, even if they weren't the heroes I was expecting to rescue me from the monotony of my existence I would've still followed them if only because I'd finally have something interesting to do. Don't get me wrong, Rufio was a petty tyrant who controlled everything about my life forced me to be sex slave and servant, but he wasn't that bad, he never actually abused physically or threatened to kill me or anything bad like that, he just manipulated and took advantage of my good nature. So no, despite what you were expecting we didn't kill him, we ambushed him at his place, stripped him naked and hogtied him to a telephone poll."

"What did you do, did you torture him?"

"Oh absolutely, but not the way you're probably thinking of, no he was fucking terrified that we'd tear him to shreds or just leave him out for the sun, I was expecting that too but Regina and the others surprised me. Instead of hurting him they treated him the way a lot of men pay top dollar at the place I used to run, they teased him and tickled him and they really got into it, they even invited me and having known Rufio so well I knew which body parts were the most sensitive. It was really bizarre to see them 'feeding' the way they did, they were into it in the same way I'd get frisky when I tasted human blood; Rufio was just scared out of his fucking mind, he didn't know if they were planning of killing him or torturing him, leaving him out for the sun or stabbing him every time something felt nice. It came to a head quite literally when Rufio developed a massive erection from the girls all playing with him, they set him up on his back while Regina used her foot to play with him, she massaged him with her foot and tickled his balls with her toes and when he came he had a look of absolute terror on his face like he was going to die; I didn't understand at the time but what they were doing was feeding, they fed on him to the point when he was really scared they'd kill him, Regina had the others untie him and told him that I belonged to them now and if he didn't like that he could kiss sunlight."

"I don't understand, how does all that all work? How can you kill someone draining them of pleasure?"

"I'll explain that to you in a little while sweetie, but first let me finish my story. So of course he agreed, immediately afterwards he changed into a bat and flew away as fast as his little wings could carry him; it was pretty funny at the time, only to realize that the sun was about to come out in a few minutes, I begged them to hurry and find shelter but they just said it would be fine, I freaked out right there and even though I didn't know how to grow wings or turn into an animal I was ready to run as quickly as I could, but Regina caught me and told me to hold still. She unfurled a huge pair of wings behind her back and they formed a dome around us; I saw when the sun rose that neither Regina nor any of other others were burning, I was terrified of burning too but the light never penetrated the skin of Regina's wings, she told me this was the power of her family and I could have it too, I just needed to drink her blood and then I could do anything I wanted. And that's where the story ends."

"So Regina was telling the truth that night, you're not really a vampire anymore, does that mean you can't drink blood."

"Oh sweetie I think you got that all wrong, I have Regina's blood in me and that means I can do things that most other vampires; Regina's not a creature of this mortal plane like you or me, being a vampire is like a gateway there but having the actual blood of someone like Regina brings you so much closer. She wasn't kidding when she said that being with her meant you could do anything, I don't need blood to live and I can walk in the sunlight; if you become part of this family you can join us, you can do anything your imagination lets you, we can show you real magic."

Her eyes showed a wild intensity that if it weren't for the fact that I was talking to some kind of super vampire I would say she was crazy, I'm not entirely uncertain at this point that she might be in a genuine cult.

"But to answer your question, yes I am still vampire, Regina can't change that, I am fundamentally a vampire but I've become so much more thanks to her, more than any vampire could've ever been capable of."

"And you're going to share this gift with me?"

"Oh absolutely, you'll be a vampire just like the rest of us, and I'm going to be the one to turn you, I'll be your sire and you'll be my very own little baby girl."

I don't want to be your baby girl, I wish you told me whether or not stabbing you through the heart would still kill you, I want you to die so badly and I wish I could weaponize these thoughts and wish you dead. You're not my mother, I have a mother.

"Anyway enough with that, I promised the other girls I'll get you all pretty and I meant it."

Faster than I could respond Veronica swept the towel out from under me and in an entangling of limbs forced my naked body to splay out before her. She scrutinized my body like I was some kind of animal she was planning on purchasing.

"We're going to have to do something about your groin, the girls don't like the cows to have any hair on their bodies, also your feet need a pedicure."

"What is it with you and feet, it seems like enjoyed them last night, and why always with the tickling?"

"Oh sweetie, it's not just the feet, you're whole body is adorable, and one of the many things of Regina's that's rubbed off on us is that every sex act, fetish and body is beautiful and delicious, every piece of you deserves to be tasted and tickled and worshipped and loved."

Wow, I guess when Regina called herself a succubus she wasn't kidding. I'm not going to deny the idea of these women putting their mouths, without their fangs, all over every part of my body is the kind of thing that would normally excite me, now my mind and body are in direct conflict with my mind fearing literally cannibalization and my loins wanting my every fantasy and fetish fulfilled. I noticed that Veronica had ducked behind her bed and was now lifting something very heavy she had hidden under her bed. Despite the size and weight of the item Veronica very easily hefted onto the bed: a large set of wooden stocks, because of course vampires would have their own torture devices and keep them in their bed rooms, with two fur inline holes wide enough to house my ankles, with two wooden carving of the faces of goblins leering and sticking their tongues out by the sides.

"The tickling is also part of Regina's philosophy, you remember what she told you about milk and beef and the trouble of replacing a cow? Well that's how it works with her too, but even the way Regina does it can still kill you; just like you have a limited amount of blood you have a limited amount of spiritual energy, giving you pleasure whether it's tickling or screaming orgasm is the same as opening a wound from where Regina and her kind and drink that energy, although it can differ depending on technique and intensity and how long it lasts."

"If that's true, what's to stop all of you from draining each other?"

"Oh sweetie, you need to willingly drain someone once the wound is open, whether it's with your fangs or with your soul, the only difference is that spiritual energy doesn't just bleed out the same way blood does. We could literally screw each other till exhaustion and never lose any energy, you on the other hand would still die the all-natural way if you ever played on our level."

Veronica opened up the stocks and placed my ankles into the stocks, I daren't resist for fear of violence or possibly getting tickled into unconsciousness. Behind the bed she again produced a bottle of lotion in one hand and a large pumice stone in the other.

"Now if I'm judging your skin right you've never had a pedicure before, have you? Still soft and sensitive though, I'm gonna chalk that up to laziness considering you have almost no muscle mass and you're a little chubby."

"As long as all you're thinking about is fucking me as opposed to eating me, I'll let that chubby comment slide." I grinned as wide as I could to try and put a harmless spin on what I intended to be a joke.

"Oh sweetie, you're trying to put your best face on the situation, but promise you will never, ever speak this way to Farah or Devana, they're strict and they'll punish you."

"Punish me how?"

"Well, let's say they'll punish you a lot worse than I'm gonna do now." She said as she used the pumice to make a quickly tickle of my foot.

"Wait, I thought you were going to do something about my pubic hair first?!" I really didn't want to be tickled again, I did enjoy but I was always a pussy even when friends and family did it just to play with me; what Veronica and the others did went past those boundaries.

"Oh sweetie, believe what I'm going to do to your crotch is going to be so unpleasant you're going to be happy you're unconscious. Besides as your future mama I gotta make sure you're properly educated about how to behave around your betters."

With that Veronica began a thorough and vicious skinning of my soles. Still wet and pliable from the time I spent in the bath, with her free hand she pulled my toes back until my sole was taunt and immediately scrubbed with the wrath of a demonic pedicurist. As you can probably tell by this point this is the reason I don't get pedicures.

Veronica attacked with sadistic glee and diligence as she ensured every trace of dead skin was removed from my feet. Starting from the heel of the foot, rubbing the pumice in a circular motion around that section of foot not only removed the offending skin but also created the sensation of the vortex of ticklishness consumed my heel; as the many-holed horror swirled away the skin it moved up to my sole where she sheared me with the rigid thoroughness of a sheep shearer as she crossed the border between the heel and the rest of the foot. The wicked stone worked its way up to my arch where she took great care to switch a horizontal scrubbing that covered the wide and varied landscape of my foot, from arch to side she scrubbed with a sixth sense she must've used to find an especially unbearable spots at the centre of my sole and the border between arch and ball.