Enslaved By My Best friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Julia was clearly rougher. As soon as she felt the pleasure from the dildo in her vagina moving with her pushing the strap-on into my mouth, she started moving her hips and thrusting the "cock" into me.

While her moans of pleasure sounded in the room, she had her gaze fixed on the face she was thrusting her strap-on into.

From her eyes, I could see a clear disregard of me toiling under her, as if she saw me as more of an object.

Mistress Julia place her hand on my head and between her pleasured breath said, "Fuck yeah, I can't get enough of this. The pleasure from the dildo in me moving and the superior position of abusing my former best friend's mouth, who used to be so much smarter than me at school. Now you're just a slave that I can order to do whatever I want. Hehe!"

The verbal abuse that entered my ears and the position I was in made me feel the most degraded that I've ever been. Even in such a situation, however, my arousal only kept building, to the point that I was basically dripping downstairs.

After a few seconds of Mistress Julia roughly using my mouth, Mistress Evelyn interrupted her by saying, "Ok, let's get on to the main stuff, now that both our strap-ons are nicely lubricated with saliva."

Mistress Julia showed the same reluctant expression as Mistress Evelyn had, but still slowed down and pulled her saliva-covered strap-on out of my mouth.

"Ok, Mom," Mistress Julia then said, before impatiently moving further down the bed, towards where my underbody was laying.

Then, she aggressively pulled up my hips from my lying position, forcing me into a doggy position.

I released a small, "Argh!" of surprise. Now, with my hips raised, a clear wet patch from where my pussy had formerly been was revealed. My pussy, now exposed in the air, was completely wet from my pussy juices.

Mistress Julia showed a slightly surprised expression, before changing to one of ridicule. "Oh, it seems our little slave has wet the bed from excitement. Even her pussy is glistening from arousal. I never knew you were such a submissive little slut, slave. You probably enjoyed me using your mouth more than I did. Hihi!"

I felt my face heat up, as I blushed in embarrassment from being exposed.

I looked up at Mistress Evelyn, not hiding my face.

Once Mistress Evelyn saw my clear expression of shame, her face exposed her intense desire to abuse me.

She impatiently offered her "cock" to me and commanded, "Get to work, you dirty little slave!"

As I was also very aroused at the situation, I enthusiastically moved on to Mistress Evelyn's strap-on. I grabbed the dildo in my hand and started stroking it with force. I knew that this way, the dildo inside Mistress Evelyn would be moving. Meanwhile, I sank my head further into her crotch, letting my tongue pass between her thighs and reaching for her nether regions.

I felt my tongue dig in between Mistress Evelyn's cheeks, where I started moving it back and forth.

As soon as Mistress Evelyn felt my tongue in her ass, she released a small yelp of surprise, before saying, "What a good slave. You know exactly how to best please your mistress. Stick that tongue into my dirty asshole!"

Her comments of pleasure motivated my efforts, as I strove to give Mistress Evelyn more pleasure.

Then, I felt something touch the opening of my vagina, before being pushed into it.

I couldn't stop myself from releasing a small cry, as Mistress Julia inserted her strap-on into me.

"Armmhm!"

"You like that, you little slave," Mistress Julia said, with an intense voice, before starting her intense fucking of my pussy.

I released a moan of pleasure every time Mistress Julia thrust her strap-on into me. The situation was so arousing that I was even able to ignore the reeking smell inside Mistress Evelyn's ass and crotch.

As Mistress Julia's fucking got more intense, my efforts down at Mistress Evelyn's butthole also slowly weakened, as I spent most of my time moaning from pleasure.

Mistress Evelyn noticed my weakening efforts and her lessening pleasure.

I felt Mistress Evelyn's hand grab my head, as I was pulled out of her crotch. As I looked up at her, slightly surprised, Mistress Evelyn thrust her strap-on directly into my mouth.

"Guh."

I released a slight gagging noise as the strap-on reached all the way to the back of my mouth, grazing my throat.

Mistress Evelyn released a delighted moan, before saying, "Since you can't pleasure me yourself, slave, I guess I have to use your mouth myself."

After saying that, began an intensifying abuse of my mouth.

"Guh." "Guh." "Guh." "Ammhmm."

Every time Mistress Evelyn's 8-inch strap-on was thrust into my mouth and throat, I would release a gagging noise. Still, in between the gags would be a moan of pleasure from the intensifying pounding, which Mistress Julia was giving to the area between my widespread thighs.

My mind continued going more and more blank from my climbing arousal, both from the pleasure, but also my submissive side caving under the abuse of Mistress Evelyn and Mistress Julia.

The room was soon filled with a symphony of grunts and moans of pleasure, degrading comments, and me gagging on the 8-inch dildo in my mouth.

A moment later, I reached my peak arousal and came from the pounding of my pussy.

"Ohhhh"

A stomach-deep moan was released from my mouth and my hips spasmed in response.

My enjoyment of the orgasm didn't last long, however, as I realized that the intensity of my two Mistresses fucking didn't decline.

"Slave, did you think it would end with you cumming? No, my daughter and I are going to use you till we are satisfied!"

Mistress Evelyn said commandingly, as she thrust more of her "cock" down my throat, making me release another gagging noise.

It seemed that every time Mistress Evelyn noticed I got used to how far she was sticking the strap-on down into my throat, she would raise the amount.

At this point, I could feel the strap-on halfway into my throat. I was only able to get a breather of air as Mistress Evelyn reversed her thrust.

Not allowed to come down from my orgasm, my mind was further turned blank. I felt my tits on my chest, soaked in sweat, bouncing back and forth in response to the intense pounding at both my mouth and my pussy.

It wasn't long before I spasmed in another orgasm, this time even Mistress Julia releasing an orgasmic moan with me.

"Oohhh!"

"Mhmmm!"

I got a short breather as Mistress Julia's intense thrusting paused while she orgasmed. It didn't last long, however, and her intense pounding started anew.

"Fuck, Mom, this is the best feeling ever. I have never cum like this before. The feeling of dominating a slave while cumming makes it so much more electrifying!"

"That's good to hear. This feeling of abusing a slave beneath till I'm satisfied is a first for me too. I'm becoming more and more addicted to this feeling of dominance!"

After reveling in their pleasure for a moment, both their poundings got rougher.

Mistress Julia took a tighter hold of my hips in the doggy position I was in and started pulling me into the "cock" while also thrusting it harder into me. This way, more resistance was added to the strap-on, and therefore more pleasure for the one wearing it.

Mistress Evelyn, noticing her daughter's actions, seemed to realize the way to gain extra pleasure. Therefore, without a shred of concern for the slave beneath her, she grabbed the back of my head and started pushing my face in to meet her thrusting.

The intense and rough pounding cut all thoughts from my head now only filled with arousal from degrading abuse and the pleasure of the pounding.

Soon, for the third time, I spasmed intensely in an orgasm, this time more than I had ever before. I felt the jitters of pleasure traveling through my whole body and mind, stimulating all my stomach, arm, and legs muscles to twitch in ecstasy.

For a moment, I was up in the clouds in euphoria from the intense buzz of the orgasm.

As soon as the buzz ended, my whole body went slack from exhaustion.

This, however, didn't equal the end of my abuse.

Mistress Julia, noticing my hips give out beneath her, strengthened her grip and held me up as she continued pounding me mercilessly.

Also, Mistress Evelyn noticed my arms, which were supporting my upper body, give out, so she took a hold of the hair on my head and held my head up.

As I felt my head hanging in my hair which was being held by Mistress Evelyn, my mind was nearly completely empty.

Only the sight of the dominating and cruel, yet gorgeous and erotic, Mistress Evelyn remained in my mind, barely holding on to my sanity.

My eyes at that moment as I looked up at her were engulfed in mesmerization, without a single hint of other thoughts or motives in them.

The eyes of the purest devotion.

As soon as Mistress Evelyn's eyes met mine, she seemed to notice the change. Her facial expression changed to one of orgasmic bliss.

With a last hard thrust into my gullet, she released a soul-deep cry of frenzied pleasure.

"Auuurrrghhhh!!"

Mistress Evelyn's hips spasmed intensely. Meanwhile, Mistress Julia also released her peak and with one last thrust into me, the deepest yet, she also released a cry.

"Ah-Arrchhh!"

With both Mistress Evelyn's strap-on thrust so far into me and Mistress Julia's, I felt like I was skewered between the two as if even if they let go with their hands I would still be held up by the strap-ons in me.

A short while later, it seemed both Mistress Evelyn and Mistress Julia had settled down from their orgasm; they both slid their strap-ons out of me, releasing their hold on my body as well. This was the mark of their satisfaction.

My mind was still blank and murky, with basically no thoughts. My body hadn't woken yet from the last orgasm, so as soon as my Mistresses released their hold on my body, it collapsed on the bed.

All my four limbs were sprawled to the sides and I was even drooling slightly from my mouth. The intensity of my former pleasure and abuse had completely broken my train of thought, so I wasn't even embarrassed at the absolute disgraceful position I was lying in.

As I laid there, my mind blank and my breath heavy from exhaustion, I felt a pair of warm hands grab my side and turn me around so that I was now lying on my back.

As I looked up, my murky mind struggled to recognize the sight in front of me. After trying hard, I managed to distinguish the visage of both Mistress Evelyn and Mistress Julia looking down at me with satisfaction.

Then, Mistress Evelyn opened her mouth, "You've really done a fantastic job this time, Isabelle, managing to last until we were both satisfied."

Mistress Evelyn was smiling at me and I was surprised that she called me by my name.

Then, Mistress Evelyn continued, "Listen up Isabelle, because this will be the last time I refer to you by that name. When I gave birth to Julia, my former husband left me without even seeing my daughter or giving me a heads-up. After that experience, I lost all my confidence in myself as a woman, as well as my former pride in my appearance.

"After that, I never tried to find someone else or go out to enjoy the nightlife, because of my self-consciousness. Therefore, I spent the years at the peak of my youth giving everything to raise my daughter:"

Even though my mind was murky, I was able to understand what Mistress Evelyn was saying. I couldn't help but wonder, however, how a woman as attractive as Mistress Evelyn could be self-conscious about her appearance. I also wondered why she was telling me this.

Mistress Evelyn paused before continuing her story, "Then, Julia started in middle school, and not long after she brought you home to visit. As soon as you saw me, you were instantly mesmerized by my appearance, which in the beginning astonished me. After you then visited more and continued becoming dazed by my appearance, I slowly started seeing it as self-evident.

"From there, my confidence as a woman returned, and felt even more proud of my appearance than before. Unfortunately, I was already 38-years-old at that point and didn't really know how to get out on the market again. Also, I wasn't in an equal relationship with another man at that point."

I never knew that my being obsessed with Mistress Evelyn had had such an effect on her.

"I hesitated with my romantic life until I was 42-years-old, and an opportunity suddenly arrived. You probably know where I'm going with this, but that was the incident at the sleepover last Friday. I grasped the opportunity that you trying to sniff my ass that night gave me and to my delight, you even became my slave. I was surprised at how easily you submitted to me. Now, I can imagine why, though."

Mistress Evelyn's last remark clearly hinted at the fact that I was a massive sub. My face reddened, even as my mind was still blank.

"After that, I started using you to fulfill all my sexual fantasies. My formerly boring life started getting exciting and I became more and more addicted to the feeling of domination, to the point where I now don't want to go a day without it. Even my daughter has also gotten happier, indulging in her superior role.

"Therefore, at last, I wanted to thank you, Isabelle, for making me feel confident as a woman again and also for making me feel pleasure which I have never experienced before now."

I was dumbfounded.

I couldn't believe that Mistress Evelyn, who always was cruel and merciless with me, always focusing on her own enjoyment, thanked me.

A happy feeling entered my stomach of being thanked by my Mistress, who I had always adored.

Just when I thought that was the end of what Mistress Evelyn wanted to say, however, she opened her mouth to speak again. "Since I decided to not want to live a day without this feeling, I resolved myself to completely own you and came up with an idea."

My heart sank into my stomach as my former happiness turned into nervousness. Mistress Evelyn didn't make me wait to find out her idea and continued, "I remembered you telling me that your parents had gone away for a week last Friday. Therefore, I drove over to meet them and brought the disgusting tape you delivered to me the last time you visited.

"When I showed your parents the tape of you, down on all fours, eating the leftover excrement from my soiled panties, while declaring your submission to me, they were both disgusted and shocked. Then, I lied to them and said that you stole those panties from me and they believed my lie shockingly easily!"

Mistress Evelyn said the last part with real underlying disbelief. I realized that my parents had probably found out about my obsession with Mistress Evelyn since I wasn't always discreet when I masturbated to her after visiting Julia.

"Then, I gave them a choice, to either sign a contract giving me full ownership over you, or have a case filed against them. Obviously, that was only a bluff, and if it failed I would try a new plan. Surprisingly though, after a slight contemplation, they agreed and signed the contract!"

As I was thrust into despair, Mistress Evelyn went over to a drawer and pulled out my ownership document.

"From now on, slave, I own you completely. As I said before, that was the last time I referred to you as Isabelle, since now you are really just my lowly slave. You might think that someone in your social circle will worry about your disappearance, but I have already gotten Julia to fix that. She just told everyone that might care that you have moved away and changed schools."

My muddled mind was filled with despair, as I realized that my fate had been decided. I had come to visit Mistress Evelyn's house today, with the hope that something would change when my parents came home.

Now that those very parents had signed away my freedom, I knew that my life as a slave probably wouldn't end anytime soon.

As my head was spinning with those thoughts, the sight before me changed.

Before my eyes appeared two exquisite butts, with their cheeks spread and the brown asshole exposed to me.

"That's the story, slave. Now, since you have just become part of the family, I think it is proper that we gave you a WARM welcome. Enjoy! Haha!"

Mistress Evelyn said. Then, the muscles of the biggest ass before my eyes contracted--*Sprruthhhh*

Mistress Evelyn must have had a bad stomach, cause only a second after she pressed, liquid shit spurted out of her ass onto my face.

Diarrhea covered my face, bringing with it the worst smell I had experienced yet.

Rotten eggs, sour, molding excrement. All these acrid smells added together probably wouldn't be as bad as the smell currently getting sprayed onto my face.

My face muscles were still lax from the earlier session of abuse, so diarrhea easily entered both my open nostrils and my gaping mouth.

While the smell intensified from my nose getting clogged up, my mouth was engulfed with the sour, pungent taste of shit, more acrid than any of the past times I had experienced it.

"Oh, it seems I forgot to tell you, but I have had a bad stomach all morning. What a relief it is to let it all go." Mistress Evelyn released a sigh of relief.

My formerly closed eyes opened. I was able to see brown diarrhea on my face from the side sphere of my vision. My stomach churned from the collective impact of the sight, smell, and taste of shit.

I didn't get to look much longer, however, before the second asshole above me spread--*Pffrrruthhhh*

Different from Mistress Evelyn's liquid waste, Mistress Julia pooped out a pasty large log of shit.

The shit, as if aimed, started falling directly into my still open mouth. The taste was different from Mistress Evelyn's, yet still as acrid. A nauseating sweet taste with a hint of bitterness.

My mouth became engulfed by two different disgusting tastes and a sickening feeling engulfed me.

Unfortunately, Mistress Julia clearly had a lot stored up. Soon my mouth was completely full, so the shit started covering the rest of my face.

First, my nose was clogged with the acrid odor, then my eyes felt the warm shit cover them, like a blindfold.

I could feel the shit streaming over my face, flowing down the sides of my head, while my senses were engulfed by the different tastes and smells.

"Haaahhh, I had been holding that in for so long. Mom, I can't believe I just shat on our slave's face. It felt sooo good, nothing like using a normal toilet."

Mistress Evelyn looked at her happily smiling daughter dotingly. "Glad you enjoyed it, Julia. From now on, you never have to use the boring toilets again, since you can just use our slave."

"Yes, Mom, thank you so much for this gift. I'll be sure to eat a lot more so that I need to use the toilet more often. Hehe."

As I listened to the happy mother and daughter conversation, I entered the fifth stage of grief, acceptance.

At this point, I knew that I no longer had any future, but to be Mistress Evelyn's slave. So, at the height of my despair, my muddled mind grasped after something to hang on to. That thing became my obedience to Mistress Evelyn and Mistress Julia.

Looking down at me, covered in their shit, Mistress Evelyn and Mistress Julia looked satisfied with their work. Then, they both got off the bed and walked towards the bedroom door.

Before leaving the room, Mistress Evelyn turned one last time to look at my shit-covered image and said, "Hope you like your welcome meal, slave. When you have finished cleaning the mess with your mouth, come downstairs. Our asses are still dirty from all that shit and we need you to clean it. Ahaha!"

With that last comment of, "Enjoy", Mistress Evelyn and Mistress Julia left the room.

Not long later, the sound of a chewing mouth was the only noise in the room, besides my grumbling stomach.

1...345678