Enslaved by Myself Ch. 04

Story Info
My slutty obedience is finally rewarded with cum and freedom.
2.1k words
4.5
16.8k
7
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting used to my new life. My clone, who was now my master turned me into his obedient slave, into his maid and his toy. I'd cook us meals, do the dishes and all other tasks a housewife would usually do. My master took over the rest of my life, he went to my job, took over my business, my social life and made everything his. He started working out more and I saw his muscles slowly growing, meanwhile I was forced on a diet and lost weight and got quite skinny. He started dressing better and generally got much more confident than I was before.

I think having his personal sex slave gave him the confidence that I had always needed to become more successful. I felt attracted to him more and more, he became sexy to me, strong and dominant yet thoughtful.

I was mostly naked all the time but was allowed an apron when cooking. Whenever my master got horny he'd just tell me ''Blowjob." I'd immediately crawl to him, open up his pants and give him a blowjob. I'm sure I got really good at it and he really seemed to enjoy it. I was still in chastity and he rarely let me out. When he was at work or out he'd put me in a locked room, where I could read books on my tablet that was not connected to the internet, naturally, he made sure all Wi-Fi passwords were unknowable for me.

I really missed the internet and socializing in general. He was the only person I could socialize with, so I started reading a lot of books. He did tell me stories about our life now, about my former crushes and friends. He also bragged about getting laid and he'd tease me knowing how jealous I would be. He sometimes brought girls home but I'd be locked up then. At least I got to taste some of them by being allowed to suck his dick after they left.

Recently my master bought me a new laptop that had no Wi-fi adapter. He wanted me to start writing the stories we always wanted to write but never had the time or discipline for. These included erotic stories. If I finished a story to his liking he'd reward me. He'd let me out of chastity and allow me to cum, however I always had to lick up my cum. By then, my ass was also slutty enough to take his cock without pain and I'd often tempt him to fuck it, by bending over and pushing my naked ass up. I didn't want him to think it was a reward though so I still acted like it hurt.

So after a month of being a very obedient slave I requested my Master for more freedom. "Master, I can be much more useful to you this way and it would really make me happy." I argued. My master thought about it and said he had an idea.

"The idea is that you'll rewire your mind to be truly loyal and obedient." He explained. "I want you to fall in love with me and emphasize that I will always be superior and more important."

"But master, I'm already in love with you and I already understand the difference between your greatness and your inferior slave." I said truthfully. I think I fell in love with my clone partly because of the Stockholm Syndrome, he's the only one I talked to and as a narcissist I've always loved myself anyway.

"Yes, but I can't take any risks, we're a vengeful person after all." My master said. He instructed me that I should repeat the words 'I'm inferior to my master and will always be his loyal slave and pathetic slut' several times a day and I did. Meanwhile he'd also become more extreme sexually.

That same night he'd try new his newly learned bondage knots. It hurt, was very uncomfortable and I couldn't move my limbs at all. He wrote degrading things on my body that I wasn't allowed to remove for a while; 'pathetic whore', 'fleshlight', 'easy', 'inferior', 'free use', 'master's property' and much more. He took pictures and filmed me and said he'd show me later. I had to thank him for my humiliation and he playfully hurt me.

He spat on my face, spanked my ass with a spatula and fucked my face only to cum on it and put a ball gag in my mouth. He left me hanging for half an hour and then came back again. He peed on my face to wash off the dried sperm. He removed the ball gag and laughed at how pathetic I was looking. The laughing turned me on.

Even though I didn't like being peed on, the degradation turned me on a lot. "Thank you, master," I said repeatedly whenever he did something to me. I also said "I love you, master" a lot. My master smiled and unlocked my chastity. He'd play with it for a minute, only to edge me.

"I want you to promise repeatedly that you'll be obedient and never try to escape again." He commanded.

I promised repeatedly. I always used to value promises a lot and always tried really hard not to break them, I would follow these too. My master knew this of course and didn't make me promise things earlier, because if the promises are not sincere they can easily be broken. My master looked into my eyes and knew they were sincere. I was completely broken, I had lost any spirit to fight back and I completely accepted his dominance and superiority over me. He knew it now too. He gave me a special reward. He unexpectedly gave me, his mere slave, a blowjob. I was so pleasantly surprised, thinking I wasn't worthy of that. He even let me cum in his mouth and swallowed it. "I've always wanted to try it, but you didn't deserve it yet." He said. I thanked him excitingly. "It's actually not so bad, no wonder you love sucking me off so much." he said teasingly. I blushed.

My clone gave me something to drink and started playing with my cock. He wanted to make sure I was horny again. He initiated a swordfight with his cock against mine and I became really hard again. He won of course, being able to move freely and being fit. Then he put his cock into my mouth and I made sure it was completely wet, expecting him to fuck my asshole afterward. He did. I was still tied up and couldn't move, he'd shove his wet dick in me and it went in relatively easily. It felt amazing to me and I moaned like crazy. I was finally completely happy to be his sex toy and slave.

My eyes rolled up from pleasure and my cock was the only thing I could move. He kept fucking me for longer than ever before. I was impressed by endurance and was overwhelmed with pleasure. After what seemed like half an hour he finally came in my ass, so much that it became a creampie. At that realization, I came myself without touching my cock. It wasn't as much as my master, and it was thinner too but I was proud that I could cum like that for my master.

Suddenly my master sucked up my cum and initiated a kiss. It was a deep and loving kiss as if I was his girlfriend. The cum swapped into my mouth and I swallowed it like a good boy. He petted my head and told me he loves me a lot and started untying me. My cheeks became really red and I actually felt some kind of butterflies in my stomach. At this point I was madly in love with my clone and wanted to serve him forever, I was glad that I was the slave and not the master now. When I was free I immediately hugged my master without permission and he hugged me back. He caressed me until I fell asleep and this time he cleaned up himself.

I woke up without being tied up and without my chastity cage. I wonder whether he had simply forgotten it. I had no desire to escape. I went out of the room and looked for my master. I couldn't find him anymore and he didn't respond when I called for him. I was worried something happened to him and looked for a phone. After searching for half an hour I found an old phone of mine that wasn't used for a while and called the phone number that used to be mine. Suddenly I heard the ringing of my master's phone and apparently, he was close. He walked towards me and said, "I'm so glad you passed the test." He hugged me and I just realized that it was a test. I'm glad I passed too.

I had proven my loyalty and made my master happy. As a reward, my master got me a new collar. It was high-tech and he could activate an electric shock with his phone. I put it on immediately and we tested the shocks. As I looked up into his eyes I said "This is awesome, now you can punish me with just a press on a button." We smiled at each other. Written on the collar was 'Master's dirty slutty slave' and the new me felt really proud about that.

My master didn't tell me that the collar would also give its most powerful shock if I left the house. I didn't need to be locked in the room anymore when master was out, I was allowed everywhere in the house as long as I followed the simple rule not to leave. He also gave me access to a special internet connection that was designed for children. He'd be able to see everything I did on the internet, on his phone. I didn't mind this because I knew it was necessary to keep me in check and he knew all my secrets anyway.

I was joyful for the whole day and made our favorite food. We became more like a romantic couple that night. It was like I was his submissive girlfriend now. I asked for permission to work out my ass because I wanted to have a sluttier ass for my master. My master liked the idea and even forced me to do squats every day and we even worked out together. I noticed how much stronger he became than me and it turned me on. After a work out he'd fuck my ass and we would hop in the shower together. I would wash him and give him a blowjob in the shower. I even asked if I could shave his pubic hair and he allowed it. I was so grateful to my loving master.

After a while, my ass became bigger and I started acting more feminine and slutty towards my master. I really loved being fucked now and often was desperate for master's cock. I didn't mind wearing my chastity cage as much anymore and master would free me more often. I was even allowed to touch myself, as long as I was in chastity. I'd play with my ass and learned how to cum from just anal stimulation. I'd lick up my own cum even if master wasn't looking. Life was much better now, but I started kind of missing the days of being punished and painfully fucked. I was too shy to tell my master that though.

I became a lot more productive too. Now that I was happy I could write novels much quicker and started writing software again. I even made significant amounts of money for my master, selling e-books and ad revenue from my websites. Especially my erotic stories sold well. Of course all the money I made was my master's property and I felt conflicted about not having any of my own, but I knew my master could use it a lot more than me. My master started buying me more gifts and I was even allowed to play video games again. A lot had changed on the internet and I had a lot of catching up to do.

He even bought me girly lingerie, which I could wear for him, emasculating myself even more. We fucked often, mostly because I'd taunt him with my naked ass a lot. I made sure my master never had to masturbate again as I was always available and my asshole was always hungry for his cum.

I still longed for the outside world though, but I understood that it was an unnecessary risk for my master. He did share more about it though and even let me read his messages with girls and friends. I became much happier this way than before I had a clone. Being a slutty sex slave isn't so bad after all, especially not when the master is as caring as I am.