Enslaved by Sorority Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*SCCCCRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPEEEEEEEEE*

Zack's pleasure, once steadily increasing, took a considerable dip as he felt Ash's fingernails dig into his flesh and rip down his chest. He yelled into the gag, the unexpected jolt of pain sending a shock through his body. It forced his heart to pound even faster than the warm, wet vice of her pussy was already inflicting on his racing veins.

*SCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEE*

The ripping sensation across his chest came again and this time it hurt worse. Longer, harder and deeper. Her fingers dug into his flesh harshly. Zack could feel the damage to his body as he looked up at the glassy eyed woman. She was drunk with pleasure, her eyes half open as she rode his steely fuck stick. Ash raked her hands down his chest repeatedly as ecstasy coursed through her curvy body.

*SSSSSSCCCCCCCRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE*

Zack felt skin pull loose and blood spatter on his chest. He thrashed against his bonds in terror and futility, the chains rattling just loud enough to be heard over the thundering sex song. Ash gazed down at his wounded flesh and gasped, redoubling her efforts and riding his cock with vigor. She moaned loud as her quivering mass mashed down into his body repeatedly. Her silky sex enveloped his cock over and over. Her aggressive fucking kept him hard despite the growing agony in his torso.

*plap plap plap plap plap plap plap plap*

*SSSSSCCCRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE*

This time her clawing came over already wounded and bloody flesh and the pain was too much. Zack sputtered on his gag, choking on his own spittle as his eyes watered profusely. He could feel warm blood in small rivulets on his chest and abs. His nervous system lit up in painful waves. The burning sensation grew by the second, matched only by the hot, tight, gripping pleasure of Ash's all-consuming cunt as she humped him into oblivion.

Ash's tongue hung from her mouth as she approached her zenith. Her gasping grew giddy as she reached over to her bag yet again. She let her fucking slow to a pause before drawing a long, sharp knife from the bag. She held it in the air for a few seconds for Zack to see before pushing it towards his throat.

Pure fear surged through Zack as he pulled on his chains violently. The blade gleamed in the dim light as it grew ever closer to his neck. Ash seemed to soak it in, her expression growing wild and her pleasure increasing as she saw the panic in her fuck toy's eyes.

She pulled the blade back just as quickly, bringing the edge to the top of her left forearm and opening a considerable cut on her own flesh. She tossed the knife over the edge of the bed, the blade clattering to the floor as Ash pressed her lips over the cut and began sucking her own blood.

She moaned again as the coppery, metallic taste entered her mouth. Ash slid her right hand over the open cut, getting her own blood all over her hands. She placed her bloodied digits down on Zack's wounded torso and pushed them all over his scraped flesh, mingling their blood together as Zack screamed into his gag.

Satisfied that their crimson fluids had merged, she raised her hands to smear her breasts with streaks and splotches of bloody red. She began riding his cock again, full force, her moans growing louder as the pungent smell of blood filled both their nostrils.

"Yes! YES!!! COME WITH ME ZACK!!!!"

She placed her gruesome, blood caked hands on his lower torso and began sliding up and down his engorged fuck rod like a mad woman. Zack sweated profusely as fresh pain and pleasure surged through his body simultaneously. Ash's core kink had been revealed and her libido was in the stratosphere. With the wet warmth and smell of blood all over her, she was going to fuck his brains out until she came.

The pain in his torso became more bearable as she rode his cock at a steadily increasing speed. His dick felt like it was about to explode as it slopped in and out of her tight, warm pussy. Zack grunted and pulled on his bonds, not out of pain, but pure sexual frustration as Ash's silken insides squeezed his shaft with every slick impalement. Her up and down motions came faster as her orgasm approached.

"Mmmmm... MMMMMM!!!! YEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!"

Ash screamed in climax as Zack grunted hard around the phlegmy, rubber gag. His nut erupted into the goth girl's depths as her bucking continued. Her bloody breasts jiggled as her nonstop milking of his pulsing phallus sent waves of bliss through his entire body. Ash wailed like a banshee as they both came, her voice piercing through the goth rock soundtrack and echoing through the apartment.

Zack's brain flooded with endorphins as her fucking came to a slow stop. His cock continued shooting hot filth into the double layered condom buried in her warm, clutching depths. Ash sat still for a while, her mind spinning from the best orgasm of her life as she played with her blood splattered breasts. Her rapid breathing gently slowed as they both enjoyed the afterglow, his cock holstered deep inside her.

Eventually, Ash rose on weary legs. She wanted badly to collapse into sleep beside him, but she knew she couldn't yet. She reached down into her bag one last time and withdrew a brand new bottle of hydrogen peroxide. Zack's eyes went wide as he watched her break the seal and remove the cap.

"This is going to sting, but I need to disinfect you."

Zack's head shook back and forth as she got on her knees and held the bottle over his body. Her hands and tits were caked in smeared, drying blood. The prospect of more pain and her vampire-like appearance were overwhelming him with a new kind of fear.

"NGGGHHHHHH! WAHHHHUMMPPHHHH! WHHHMMMUHHHHH!!!"

She poured little trickles of the odorless liquid all over his torso. Fresh, searing pain boiled over his chest and abs. He choked and coughed on the sloppy gag as he yanked on the bindings harshly. The tight cuffs caused his wrists and ankles to chafe in the course of his fearful struggling.

The sizzling liquid pooled in all the places she'd scraped him. His flesh screamed as the liquid bubbled into an active froth and burned away any germs that could cause a serious infection. He shook his head back and forth and yelled garbled nonsense as he waited for the pain to die down.

Ash put on a sad frown in mock pity. "Awwww! I know. It hurts. But now you have some idea of what women go through every month! And you didn't just take pleasure like some selfish prick. You earned it, Zack."

She re-capped the bottle and set it on her end table before flashing him a toothy grin and giving his cheek a little pat. Ash got up, grabbed her phone and took some fresh pics of his abused body and spent cock. Satisfied, she strode from the open ended room, her shapely ass bouncing in her wake. Zack noticed the music dying down to a faint whisper and then heard Ash fishing around for something in her kitchen.

The pain was finally beginning to ebb as the blood princess returned. Zack looked up to see she was holding... an ice cube tray? She tossed it on the bed before moving to his now deflated cock and carefully slipping the condoms off the end of his dick. She weighed the latex bulge gingerly, nodding in approval.

"Hmmm, not bad! You were blue-balled as fuck, weren't you?"

Ash carefully poured the contents into the small plastic indentations of the tray. As the condom ran dry, she pinched the top of it and squeezed her fingers down, milking every drop of semen she could into her unconventional trophy case.

She got up and tossed the condom in her waste basket before grabbing the ice cube tray and walking back to the kitchen. Zack could hear the freezer door being opened and closed in the distance.

'Well, that settles it! Women are completely out-of-their-skull fucking crazy! Or is it just the ones I keep running into? I suppose I'll never know...'

A few minutes passed and Ash returned to the bedside wearing a silky, black nightgown. She carried medical tape, a pack of bandages and topical ointment. She knelt down on the bed and smeared bacitracin over his scrapes, sealing each with an appropriate length of bandage and taping them down neatly.

"Even after these heal up, you'll probably have something to remember me by" she said with a note of pride.

Finished, she set the supplies aside and gazed down at her sore captive.

"You can leave now or we can cuddle for a bit. Your call, lover boy."

Zack muttered into his gag, implying as best he could that he'd prefer the rubber ball be removed. Ash shook her head.

"Blink twice if you want to chill."

Zack groaned, annoyed that he couldn't even enjoy cuddling with the woman he'd just lost his virginity to without being thoroughly bound. Still, he didn't want to leave just yet. He relented and blinked twice.

"That's more like it" she purred. Ash scooted in, pushing her satin hugged curves into his body. She pulled one of her spare blankets up around their sprawled out forms and very gently placed her arm across his bruised chest. The tired temptress shifted a bit before settling into much needed rest. She inhaled and exhaled deeply as her chest rose and fell.

The mild burning sensation in Zack's torso kept him awake a little longer, but his body was just as spent. It wasn't long before his lungs joined hers in steady rhythm and he drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

"Hey, wake up!"

*slap slap*

"It's almost midnight. Time to get going!"

Zack awoke to find Ash fumbling with his head harness. She finally pulled the phlegm soaked rubber ball free from his sore jaw. He moved his tongue freely for the first time in hours, the taste of rubber still raw on its surface.

"Finally!"

Ash snickered as she moved around the bed, unbuckling his cuffs one by one. Within minutes Zack was sitting up; free at last and a new man... Or, at the very least, a much less horny one. He dressed himself swiftly, made a brief pit stop and then joined Ash at the entrance.

"I had a really good time tonight" she said earnestly. "I hope you did too."

"I think I had about half as good a time as you did, but I can't say there weren't highlights."

"Fair enough" she said with a knowing smile. "I'm not in the market for a boyfriend, but maybe we can party again some time... If you're not too scared, that is."

She winked at him, baiting the hook for her next catch. Zack honestly couldn't say if he'd fall for it again or not. His mind shouted 'NO', but he suspected his libido would make him reconsider later.

"I guess we'll just wait and see" he replied, humoring her with a little mystery.

Ash giggled, then leaned in for a kiss on his cheek. She left a faint purple lip print on his face.

"See you around, Zack."

She opened the door and he stepped out into the cool hallway.

As he walked off, Zack noted that the door didn't close right away. Ash was having a look at him as he strode off. He chuckled to himself. Ash might have acted like it was only about sex, but even Zack, oblivious as he was to the feminine mystique, could tell that something more was at play.

As he made his way to the building's exit, he couldn't help but ruminate on how much his life had changed in just one week. Hell, it hadn't even been a week yet. He was only five days removed from his first encounter with Rebecca and Sasha.

Strolling into the cold night air, he remembered that he only had two more days before Rebecca would expect him back in her Femdom lair. A chill went up his spine as he made his way home and he knew that shiver had nothing to do with the weather.

* * * * *

Zack was enjoying a late Thursday lunch in the campus cafeteria when his phone buzzed. He picked it up and saw he had an email from Rebecca. Dread seeped into him as he tapped on the notification and the message opened.

Hey Bitch,

I'm not thrilled about it, but something came up and I have to fly home tomorrow. I won't be back until Monday or Tuesday. I was very much looking forward to our second weekend together, but that will have to wait. This does NOT mean your training is postponed.

Moxie wanted some time with you and now she's going to get it. She's already agreed to my rules. You will be her live-in slave for the weekend. Your slutty ass will receive further submissive training and earn me a nice store discount in the process!

I'd love to give you a proper goodbye tonight, but I've barely begun packing and my flight leaves early tomorrow. Since I can't be there in person to give you what you deserve, you will send me a selfie showing me that your collar is still proudly displayed on your neck. Then you will send me a second picture of a foreign object jammed up your ass. I will let you choose what that object is, but it must be at least eight inches long and one inch wide. Impress me, slut!

Send me the pictures by no later than ten o'clock tonight. Moxie will be in the quad tomorrow at five o'clock to pick you up. Don't be late. You are to do everything she says until Moxie releases you on Sunday night.

That's all, slave. See you next week, you pathetic worm!

Your Goddess and Owner,

Rebecca C.

Zack set his phone down, beset by mixed emotions. One the one hand, he'd dodged a bullet for sure. Another weekend with the sado Dommes from hell was what he'd feared most and that had been avoided. On top of that he got to spend a weekend with the beautiful belle he'd met at The Sin Bin!

But submissive training? He didn't like the sound of that. Would she dress him as a woman again? She seemed to enjoy that last time. Whatever the case, he didn't think Moxie would be nearly as cruel or crazy as Rebecca and Sasha. Although, Ash had seemed normal at first too and that hadn't held up to scrutiny.

The worst part of this new arrangement was that he had to go home and stick something up his butt. Zack had one elective course left for the day but he decided to skip it and get the feat over with. If he stayed for class, all he would think about is what item he could slide up his ass that would be least painful and degrading.

Zack rose from his seat, slid his phone into his pocket, dumped his tray into the trash and deposited it on the rack above. He collected his backpack and headed out in a hurry. As he exited the commissary into the cool autumn air, he began to ponder what the email revealed about Rebecca.

It sounded like she was being called home for some kind of family event. Death of a relative perhaps? Some kind of party or important social function her parents wanted her at? That kind of thing happens when a family has big money.

Whatever the case, she clearly felt obligated to attend even though she didn't want to. That meant she had to keep daddy happy if she wanted her flow of funds to continue uninterrupted. Something he could potentially use against her? Zack mentally filed it away.

As he got closer to the grad student apartments, his mind turned to the inevitable. What did he have at home that he could sodomize himself with? What did he own that was the right shape and wouldn't hurt too much? Or did he need to bite the bullet and go buy a dildo?

No. Fuck that. He wouldn't give Rebecca that kind of glee. He would never hear the end of it if he bought a dildo of his own accord to comply with her demand. He would just make do with... whatever. Some common household item.

Zack entered his apartment and tossed his jacket and backpack on the couch. He fed his fishes and began looking around. What did he have that might work? It's got to be long and thin... but not too long or too thin. He put his hands on his head and chewed on his tongue as he looked about.

His eureka moment arrived as his eyes scanned through the kitchen. There, on the counter, next to his stove was his jar of cooking implements. He didn't have many, but he did make pasta, soup and various meat dishes for himself on occasion.

Zack crossed to the counter and retrieved his large, plain wooden spoon. It would have worked, but the handle wasn't even close to an inch thick. If he used that, the cruel cunt would no doubt tell him to do the whole thing over. He dropped it and rooted around in his collection of utensils.

After checking a couple more, he found what he needed in his sturdy soup ladle. It met the requirements perfectly. The plastic handle was just over an inch in diameter and ran down half the tool's length. It then narrowed into metal where the rest of the handle plunged down to the wide open soup collector. He certainly wouldn't have to worry about losing the thing up his ass.

Zack crossed to his desk, opened one of the drawers and collected his Durex intimate gel. It had been handy for many a stroke session in the past, but today it had a whole other purpose. He didn't even know if it was "toy safe", but it really didn't matter since this wasn't a typical sex toy and the gel was all he had to work with. He walked to the bathroom, telling himself to hurry up and get it over with.

He set the items down on the sink counter, pulled out his phone and took a quick selfie displaying Rebecca's collar. Step one complete. Now for the regrettable step two...

Zack pulled out his wallet and removed the condom he'd brought with him to Ash's place. He didn't end up needing it then, but it would certainly come in handy now. He tore it open and placed the open end over the handle of the ladle before slowly rolling it down. The silky latex unfurled almost all the way down the "shaft" of his make-shift anal toy.

He took a deep breath, grabbed the lube and walked the short distance to his shower. Zack set the items down on the toilet before undoing his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers. He then knelt before the tub, his knees smarting slightly as they pressed into the cold, hard tile of the bathroom floor.

Zack reached over to retrieve the items, uncapped the lube and began dousing the condom-wrapped handle in the lubricating gel. He ran his hand up and down it a few times, making sure the entire length was well greased. He took another deep breath before pushing his ass back slightly and lowering his torso down to the edge of the tub.

'God dammit! I can't believe I'm doing this. Here goes...'

Holding onto the metal portion of the handle tightly, he brought the ladle around his body and placed the the thick tip to his back passage. It felt cold and completely gross. The silky lube moistened his pucker in the cool air of the bathroom.

'It feels wide but it's not that bad. Rebecca has already fucked you with bigger toys. Just fucking do it already!'

Zack pressed the latex sheathed handle into his rosebud and it slowly yielded to the pressure.

"AGGGGHHHH! FUCK!!!"

He stopped after the first few inches. When someone else did it, you couldn't do anything but react to the pain and discomfort. In a way, it was harder to do it to yourself because you had to both deal with the pain and try to remain coordinated enough to feed it in deeper. Zack took a few more breaths before continuing.

He crammed it in hard this time, wanting to press it in to the hilt and get the disgusting stunt over with. He yelped in pain several times as he forced the condom wrapped utensil deep into his ass. His anal walls were split wide for the first time in many days. Maintaining his grip on the well lubed handle was difficult, but once he got it in halfway, Zack was able to grab the metal cup at the bottom and firmly press the rest home.