Enslaved by Sorority Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ARRGGGHHH! FUUGHHGH!"

His back passage was stuffed and there was a shiny metal cup sticking out where his pucker sucked on the end of the handle. It felt horribly uncomfortable and gross, but at least the worst part was over. Now to take a...

'Oh no... Fuck! FUCK FUCK FUCK!'

Zack cursed himself a hundred times as he realized he'd left the phone on top of the sink. How could be so fucking stupid?!? Now he either had to remove the ladle or... back up really slowly? Yeah, that would have to work. There was no way he was doing that again.

He picked his knees up one at a time and started inching his way back across the cold, tile floor. Occasionally, his movements would cause the handle buried in his ass to jab into his anal walls and Zack yelped in pain. He could feel lube leaking out of his asshole and dripping on the floor as he slowly made his way to the sink. The torturously slow retreat felt like it stretched on forever.

Finally, he got to within range of the counter top and leaned up the bare minimum height he needed for his fingers to reach the surface.

"Ow! OW OW!!! FUCK!!!!"

He grabbed the phone angrily and immediately hunched back down. The awkward twisting of his body had caused significant ache deep in his bowels. Unlike a real sex toy, the kitchen utensil had no give. It didn't bend or yield to any degree like a quality dildo would. This was the price of Zack's pride, apparently.

Holding onto his phone firmly, Zack started forward again across his now lube smeared floor. He bit his tongue as he crawled. The thick implement lodged in his rectum caused the same intermittent pain as when he was backing up.

He let out a long sigh of relief as he reached the tub and pushed his torso up onto the edge once again. Zack put his phone in camera mode and set it to take ten pictures in a row after a five second countdown. He held the phone behind him at the best angle he could, pointing down at his plastic and latex packed bottom.

*snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap*

When the snapshots were finished, he brought his quickly-tiring arm forward and scanned through the pictures. Yes, at least one or two of these would do! There was the metal ladle sticking out of his stuffed and lube smeared ass. He was finally done!

Zack set the phone on the tub and didn't wait another instant to begin pulling the slick invader from his uncomfortably stuffed cheeks. The withdrawal was easier than the insertion, at least. The thick end of the handle glided out with nothing but a light pop thanks to all the lube and latex. It dropped to the floor with a half-clang, half-thud. Zack turned over and leaned back against the toilet. He sighed deeply as he grabbed his phone and sent the pictures to his demonic dominatrix.

* * * * *

Zack was on the couch browsing Netflix a half hour later when his phone buzzed. He picked it up, unlocked the home screen and saw another notification from Rebecca. She'd chosen to text this time.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at you on the bathroom floor with a fucking soup ladle up your ass! Holy shit! You're pathetic!!! Did you enjoy that? I bet you did you SISSY BITCH! Cuck faggot! LOL!"

Zack felt anger well up inside him and he almost threw his phone against the wall, but he realized that would only be another victory for Rebecca. As the moments dragged on, he took a deep breath and let it go. He closed his phone and set it aside. At least he wouldn't have to deal with Bitchzilla for a while.

Rebecca really was a raging cunt. She was a true sadist whose pleasure fed directly off Zack's pain and degradation. Now the cruel woman had even more blackmail bait. The worst part was, she was probably stroking her sopping wet pussy to a thunderous orgasm right now. There was little doubt she would enjoy the pictures multiple times while away for the weekend.

* * * * *

"Hey sugah!"

Zack was sitting in the quad scrolling through his news feeds when he heard the familiar voice. He looked up and the most beautiful woman he'd met in all his days at college was closing in on him. It was still ten minutes to five.

Moxie was stunning; perhaps even more beautiful than in their first encounter. The only real difference was that she wasn't wearing any fetish attire this time. Her luscious blonde hair was pulled back and done up in a well crafted bun. Her lovely brown eyes were highlighted with dark mascara and framed by her thin, black rim glasses. Her lips were glossy scarlet red.

She wore a cute, frilly white top and a short, low cut black skirt. Her long legs were accentuated by silky nylons that slid down into shiny, black high heels. She looked like a cross between the girl next door and the naughty librarian archetypes. No one would've guessed she worked in a sex supply shop.

"Hey there!" Zack replied, standing and putting away his phone. "You're early."

Moxie closed to within a foot of him, her heels clacking to a stop as she shouldered her bag and put her hands on her hips. "So are you. Eager to submit, hmmm?"

"You don't get punished if you're late" Zack countered with a smile.

Moxie chuckled. "Touche! But you didn't answer my question. Looking forward to a weekend with yours truly?"

"Absolutely" Zack answered smoothly, and he meant it. He had no idea what to expect from the dominatrix side of Moxie, but whatever happened, it would be worth it. He was irresistibly attracted to the curvy blonde bombshell and her southern drawl.

There wasn't a trace of hostility or snootiness in her, so she was nothing like Rebecca. He didn't sense any of the selfishness or malignant indifference of Sasha. She was friendly like Ash, but Ash had a dark side to her. No, Moxie was different, or at least that's what he desperately wanted to believe. Zack would find out this weekend, and he would take her beatings, suck her strapon, kiss her feet and do whatever kinky shit she was into for the chance to know her better.

Moxie blushed slightly and her smile expanded. "I'm glad to hear that. Truth be told, I've been looking forward to this a lot, but that's not the only reason I'm early. I'm DYING of hunger. Wanna grab some dinner before we head to my lair? It's my treat."

"Hell yes!" Zack agreed. He walked up beside the sweet siren and offered her his arm.

Moxie raised her eyebrows and looked him up and down, responding to his old fashion gesture with a look of 'Really?' But then she acquiesced, laughing and putting her around around his as they began walking out of the large common area together.

For the moment, Zack felt like a king among men. Anyone who might be watching was seeing him stride out of school with an absolutely gorgeous woman on his arm. Even Rebecca's collar, gleaming in the waning daylight, couldn't dull his pride in that moment. A beautiful belle was about to buy him dinner and take him home for a wild weekend of kink. Even if that wasn't his cup of tea, right now he felt pretty damn good.