Enslaved by the black Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Marched naked through the streets.
5.7k words
4.54
27.9k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was most disturbing to the poor English slave girl. During the night she stressed about what N'Zinga had said and had nightmare after nightmare about being given to the perverted Lord Bibury. His reputation for sexual corruption was known across all continents where he did business.

The sunlight came through to the slave quarters, and the nude Lady Christina Burford felt the ropes tying her hands to the head of the pallet in which she slept. This was not to stop her escaping, but more to prevent her from playing with herself. Her cunny belonged to the Queen of Natawe, and the Queen didn't like others casually touching royal property.

She felt a tingle in her sex that grew and grew. She could feel her person being invaded again. As she opened her eyes, she saw Maid N'Tomo applying the aphrodisiac balm to her loins. The maid was applying the ointment to the inside of Lady Burford's pussy using a finger. As N'Tomo's finger went in and out, Christina's vision clouded, and she could feel the heat taking her over again.

"Please, N'Tomo, you only lathered me up me two days ago. I'm already wilder than a dog in heat down there" The poor slave girl stuttered, as wave after wave of desire overtook her.

"You go see Lord Bibury today. You need be extra horny to give him filthy time. Now silly white girl not move, or I get rattan cane" N'Tomo replied.

Lady Burford realised she could not dissuade the Queen's maid, and so resigned herself as she felt the ointment being massaged around her clitoris.

After she had been basted with the aphrodisiac, and then done her morning ablutions, she stood in front of N'Tomo with her legs apart and her hands behind her head. N'Tomo walked around Christina to inspect her person.

Most of the bruises had subsided from two days ago, although there were some traces from where Lady Burford's bottom had been used as a musical drum. N'Zinga never gives the poor girl a moment's rest, thought the Queen's Maid.

"Put arms behind back, wrist to elbow, and stick tits out good!" Said N'Tomo.

The naked Christina did as she was commanded.

"We go to Lord Bibury now" said N'Tomo.

"Am I going to be walked naked through the city?" asked the exposed member of the British ruling classes. This was going to be so humiliating.

"Yes, all see bare white girl. Remember, I carry paddle and will use it" said N'Tomo, giving Lady Burford a whack across her buttock.

This had been planned by the Queen. Lord Bibury had a well-known fondness for seeing young ladies being humiliated and degraded. The idea of knowing that Lady Burford had been forcefully exhibited across the city would excite him beyond measure when he clapped eyes on her. Nothing was left to chance in the entertainment of the filthy Lord.

The maid marched the nude aristocrat downstairs and out through the servants' entrance. They walked through the town, with N'Tomo wielding the paddle to keep Christina in line. Lady Burford was nude, walking through the middle of the city, and this caused her great distress, as well as exciting her and making the fire in her loins burn hotter. She had been converted into quite the exhibitionist since coming under the ownership and discipline of the Queen of Natawe.

Technically, nudity in public was not allowed outside of the slave auction house. However, nobody would dare stop N'Zinga from doing anything she pleased. Any member of the public ogling the naked aristocrat would also see her slave collar, showing her to be the property of the Queen, and so nothing more would be said.

She overheard various comments from passers-by.

"Look at the shameless English girl. Naked in the middle of the street!"

"How brazen. Her sex is shaven! These British aristocrats have no morals."

They walked through the streets for what seemed like an age, with passers-by commenting, ogling and sometimes groping the nude white girl when N'Tomo wasn't looking. Christina could do nothing about this, as she was just a naked slave in this country, and very much felt put in her place on the lowest rung of Natawe society.

Eventually, they came to a stall selling refreshments, where N'Tomo met two of her friends. These were maids to other houses in the City, and they all liked to slink off to drink coffee together when the opportunity arose.

"So, this is posh Lady that you train with rattan cane?"

"Yes", replied N'Tomo. "She come a long way since being under my whip. Now she know how to please cocks and pussies good. She off to fuck and suck Lord Bibury."

N'Tomo's friends giggled heartily, as Christina could do nothing other than stand there with her hands behind her back, thrusting out her naked breasts. She understood clearly now that she was a slave, and that dignity would be a stranger to her.

"Will be good lesson for her. Lord Bibury very filthy bugger!"

N'Tomo decided that she would relax on the nearby seats for a while and chat with her friends. However, she wanted to make sure that the poor slave girl was both humiliated in public, and also prevented from touching herself.

There was a wooden post nearby, with a hook at the top. This was perfect. N'Tomo borrowed some rope from the stallholder, tied Christina's hands together in front of her body, threw the rope over the hook and pulled.

Christina's arms lifted as the rope was pulled, and gradually her body was stretched up until she stood on her tip toes. N'Tomo tied off the rope. The naked girl felt completely exposed and stretched out now. The humiliation added to the excitement between her legs. Her raised arms made her breasts stand out, with noticeably erect nipples. The realisation of how she looked made her blush scarlet.

The maids sitting drinking coffee looked at her from time to time and laughed. One of them made a symbol with her fingers. Thumb and forefinger in a circle, finger of the other hand going in and out of the opening. Unmistakeably joking about her upcoming coitus with Lord Bibury.

Eventually, the maids walked off to do some shopping. Lady Burford was tied naked in the street for all to ogle while they sloped off for a chat. There's not much that's more degrading than this, she thought. Then she remembered who she was being taken to service, and she realised that things could always get worse.

She spent the next hour stretched out on display for the locals to ogle and grope. Where was N'Tomo?

Suddenly, a very handsome, muscular young white man appeared. He was impeccably dressed and very well spoken.

"Good afternoon, madam, Samuel Windsor at your service. How did an unfortunate English girl find herself in this predicament?"

Christina was taken aback. This was probably the first time since she was auctioned at the slave market that she had been spoken to politely.

"Kind sir, I'm Lady Christina Burford, and I've been sold into slavery, as you can see from my collar. I'm now the property of Queen N'Zinga, and am being made to serve her in the most atrocious ways"

Samuel was taken aback by her beautiful, high-class accent. It contrasted so completely with her current circumstances.

"Yes, I noticed the collar" Windsor replied. "If you'd been owned by anyone else, I could have purchased you. However, in these parts, one knows not to tread on Queen N'Zinga's toes. She's the key to all of our trade with Natawe."

A slender black girl stood next to Mr Windsor. Unlike Lady Burford, she was clothed.

"This is my slave, N'Wana" he said, in the usual manner of British people giving formal introductions. "I know slavery's not been a British thing for quite a while, but when in Rome..."

"White lady very beautiful. She need to cum!" said N'Wana, as she stepped forward. The slave girl put her hand to Christina's crotch. Christina could feel the heat building up in her loins again and moaned.

Lady Burford could see that the English gentleman was going to ask his slave girl to stop, so she interrupted him before he could speak "No, Mr Windsor, please let her carry on. I beg you to allow your slave to give me release."

N'Wana rubbed the naked Lady Burford's sex in public, with Samuel Windsor staring, slack-jawed.

Christina thrust out her hips as best she could and pushed against N'Wana's fingers forcefully. This went on for several minutes, drawing a small crowd of onlookers, until the poor naked girl moaned with the first release that had been given to her for weeks. The feeling was incredible, like a weight lifted off her shoulders. But she knew it would not be long before relief was again replaced with heat and desire.

"I can't thank you enough, Mr Windsor. I'm so sorry to present myself in such an immoral way, but my owner has seen fit to apply Natawe's aphrodisiac ointment, and I'm at a loss how to properly maintain my person"

"Golly, I can see your predicament" said Samuel Windsor. He was familiar with the aphrodisiac balm but had never seen it have such a powerful effect. How much had been applied to the poor girl?"

Samuel Windsor had just allowed her one of the greatest gifts that she could desire, and still spoke to her like she was a lady.

"Perhaps I can help get you out of this predicament? How exactly did you end up as one of N'Zinga's assets?"

******

Lady Christina Burford stepped into the board room of the offices in Eaton Square. Since her husband had passed away, she became the senior shareholder in the Burford Trading Company. The company had been famous for opening up trade routes across the British Empire and beyond.

Christina had inherited the most enormous wealth and was now one of the richest people in the Empire. She had decided, rather than step back and live off the dividends, that she would take an active role in the company.

She was an outstanding beauty but was the model of decorum. She understood the strict Victorian moral code, which was one of things that attracted the late Lord Burford to this beautiful woman, many years younger than him. She dressed quite properly, never showing cleavage or ankle, and making sure to conduct herself in the most moral way. Many Victorians thought her prudishness perfectly complemented her beauty.

Lady Burford met the board members briefly, stating that she trusted their good judgement, but would like to be kept abreast of developments. It was important to her that her husband's work and reputation be remembered in the company that he started. The board members were happy to be appreciated but were also made aware that they should keep to their previous high standards.

After the board meeting, Christina was introduced to Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe. She was from a wealthy family, and worked as a personal assistant to her late husband. It was well-known that, in the male dominated Victorian world, this woman was the true backbone and decision maker for the company, even though she was not an actual board member.

"It's so good to meet you, Harriet" said Lady Burford. "I have heard so much about you from my late husband and the board members."

Harriet was tall, slim and athletic looking, with an upper-class beauty and accent to go with it. She wore clothes that could be thought of as androgynous if they hadn't clung to her figure and accentuated it so perfectly. A Victorian style girl's blouse, but with culottes and knee-high leather boots.

"Good afternoon, Lady Burford. Feel free to call me Harry" said Ms Wilkinson-Smythe. "Yes, I'm quite hands on, and have been travelling around Africa overseeing company decisions on the ground. It suits me more than being in the office."

"I appreciate greatly seeing a woman able to be in charge in this male dominated world. You have lived the most exciting life, and I long to hear your stories from around the globe" said Christina.

"Perhaps I can persuade you to travel with me one day, Lady Burford? We could leave all of the old men in suits in the boardroom while we change the world?" They both laughed, and Lady Burford felt immediately comfortable in Harriet's presence.

"I so want to engage in such adventures!" Christina exclaimed "That's one of the reasons that I want to take a more active role in the company. I do believe we ladies can do anything that a man is able to."

As tea was served, Lady Burford tactfully brought up a matter that had troubled her regarding the company.

"The accounts were sent to me, and I have noticed something strange relating to one of the West African concerns" said Christina. "There is an independent Kingdom, Natawe, that shows what seem to be financial irregularities.

"Natawe is a good example of women being in charge" said Harriet. "Queen N'Zinga is an old school friend of mine. We both went to Cheltenham Ladies, and I learnt a great deal from her regarding a woman's abilities."

"I don't want to step on the toes of industry" Christina explained, "but the accounts show many transfers of large amounts of money that don't seem to correlate with the itemized list of assets."

Harriet looked at the papers handed to her and thought deeply for a minute. "I'll look into this, and let you know what I find out"

"Thank you, Harry. You know, you have my complete trust in this matter".

"It's just a thought" said Harriet and paused. "Perhaps you would like to make your first official company journey? I'm going to have to sail to Natawe if I want to get to the bottom of this. You'd have the opportunity to see first-hand what the Burford Trading Company does, and I could give you a tour of Natawe? Queen N'Zinga would be more than happy to meet you."

"Gosh, that's so sudden" said Christina in her customary, prudent, risk-averse manner. She paused for a few seconds. "Actually, it's time to do something adventurous. I'll come with you to Natawe, and we can leave those old men here to shuffle papers. Count me in! When can we leave?"

"I can get us on board a steamer in 2 days" said Harriet. "I'll book the tickets immediately before you change your mind". She hugged Lady Burford. Christina felt that she had begun a great friendship and met a kindred spirit.

After Lady Burford had gone, Harriet Wilkinson-Smythe called for one of the office boys, who promptly knocked on her door and entered.

"Young man, I need you to send a telegram for me. It is of the utmost importance, and must be kept secret. It is to be sent to the Queen of Natawe"

******

Two days later, Harriet and Lady Burford were at sea, on their way to Natawe. "You must call me Christina" said Lady Burford. "I'm so glad to be making this journey with another woman, rather than having to be prim and proper as the good Victorian wife. I feel so free."

Make the most of that feeling, thought Harriet, it won't last for too long.

"We'll be in Natawe in two weeks, weather permitting" said Harriet. "I hope you've brought some hard-wearing clothing. There isn't a branch of Selfridges where we're going".

Christina laughed "I've already purchased most of their camping and outdoors clothing before boarding. I spent the last two days shopping."

How pointless, thought Harriet. The smug Lady Burford won't require any of that where she'll end up.

"What a splendid idea" said Harriet. "Being well-prepared is the key to the Burford Trading Company's success. Would you care for a cup of tea, or perhaps something stronger?"

"Oh gosh, I'm not one for alcohol or anything that affects the senses. But then again, I'm starting a new life, so yes. I'll try something. What would you recommend?"

"Let's nip down to my cabin, and we can look in my drinks cabinet". They marched off to Harriet's quarters, chatting and laughing. Christina was ecstatic to have found such an exciting, headstrong new friend. She was looking forward to the best times of her life.

In the cabin, Harriet poured a glass of red wine for Christina. "This is a nice Merlot from the New World. Some are sceptical of trying to start vineyards on the continent of Australia, but I think this one shows they're having some success."

"Thank you, Harry." She took a couple of sips, and then a large gulp. "So, this is alcohol? I've led a very sheltered life, I'm afraid, so I'm going to have to take this easy. I have so much to learn."

"You do indeed" replied Harriet. "You've no idea of the things that you're going to be taught when we get to Natawe."

"Whatever do you mean" said Christina, as she began to feel a little drowsy. Her eyelids started to close.

******

Lady Burford woke up feeling groggy and wondered where she was. It appeared to be the ship's hold, and sunlight was coming through the porthole. She looked through and could see that the ship had docked. But where? She couldn't possibly have slept for two weeks. Her expensive clothes had gone, and she wore a rather dirty smock that covered her from her neck to her knees. What was going on?

A lock turned, and the metal door to the hold opened. Harriet stood there, grinning.

"Where are we, Harry? What happened? Why am I dressed like this?"

"First things first" said Harriet. "You really shouldn't have poked your nose in to Natawe business. The financial and other trade we do here is the bread and butter of the company. The moment you said you were going to investigate what we do, it was obvious that we had to get you out of the way as soon as possible."

"What do you mean" said Lady Burford. "How dare you, I'm the primary shareholder of the company!"

"Not any longer. London have been notified that you were washed overboard and lost at sea. You were so precious about the preserving the company history. Now you're just that. History."

Christina was shocked and didn't know what to say. Her sheltered life left her unprepared for any such situation.

"How do you think you're going to get away with this?? I'll escape and let the authorities know about you."

"Nobody cares about that sort of thing here. Natawe was never part of the Empire, and we don't interfere where trade might be affected. I was the one who changed your clothes, and I noticed that you have the most delectable bod. Nice kit and caboodle, if you know what I mean. So, we're going to sell you. I've had one of my less official contacts put together some slave papers and forged bills of sale. You're going to be put on the block!"

******

Lady Burford was marched off the ship in shackles and gagged. She struggled but was not able to put up much of a fight with the two large African men who pulled her chains. They dragged her through the large wooden gate that was the entrance to the capital city, and through the crowds. Harriet walked behind them. Now that we're through the city gates, she thought, all possibility of her reaching the authorities was now gone.

The place looked to Christina like etchings she had seen of Moroccan or Egyptian markets. There were street stalls, women carrying large bundles on their heads, and brightly-dressed citizens with cheaply clothed slaves walking beside them.

They reached the auction house, and Christina's heart sank. Many young men and women were in cages, and she could see the auction block in the distance. A young black girl was led to the stage, and the auctioneer shouted an order at her. Instantly, she dropped the rags she was wearing to the floor. She put her hands behind her head, and moved her legs apart, facing the crowd, naked. The auctioneer spoke to the crowd, describing her body, at the same time as lifting her breasts to demonstrate.

This couldn't be happening! Christina had never felt so panicked in her life. Never could she have imagined anything so degrading and horrifying.

The unfortunate aristocrat was placed into one of the cages, and her chains and gag were removed. "Help me. I'm Lady Burford, and I've been kidnapped" she screamed in her upper-class accent.

"There's no point, Christina. Your life is about to take a very different turn now." Harriet stood outside the cage and spoke through the bars. "The key to making your life as pain-free as possible is to learn who's boss, and learn it quickly. Otherwise you're in for a rotten time. But, based on your background and upbringing, I can see you won't get to grips with this very soon."

12