Enslaved by the black Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guards came into the cage and grabbed Christina. He dragged her towards the auction block. Oh god, she thought, I can't possibly allow myself to be viewed naked. The only person to have seen my person, apart from my late husband, is Harriet, and that was while I was drugged.

She was up on the stage, and the auctioneer barked at her "You strip now or get paddle!" Christina refused. Two large men grabbed her arms. The auctioneer ripped off her smock with one hand. The two men held her naked body and turned her backside to the auctioneer. He lifted his paddle into the air and swung it at Christina's buttocks. Whack! The crowd heard her screams and cheered. Whack! Another scream, and the poor naked girl's bottom was turning a shade of red. Another few whacks, and Christina begged for mercy, promising to do as she was told.

Lady Burford stood, completely nude, legs apart, with her hands behind her head, facing the crowd. She had never felt so humiliated, debased and afraid in her entire life. The entire crowd could see her naked breasts, and the bush between her legs.

She was commanded to turn around and expose her soft, dimpled bottom. The auctioneer spoke to the crowd while grabbing her buttock. She shrank from his grip and screamed. Clearly this could not be tolerated in the reputable establishment that he ran. He grabbed her by the hair, bent her over and gave her backside another three loud whacks, each one resulting in a cheer from the crowd. Now she stood up straight, showing her glowing red cheeks. She could feel every eye in the crowd casting their gaze on her naked cheeks.

The auctioneer called for the first bid, and several hands went into the air. A beautiful white aristocrat would raise a hefty price on the block.

A strong, curvaceous, powerful looking woman at the back shouted "Ten Natawe Shillings", and the bidding stopped. The auctioneer looked round and saw there were no more bids. Christina could sense that none of the other people in the crowd wanted to bid against this woman.

"Sold to Queen N'Zinga!"

It all suddenly made sense now. Harriet said she was a close friend of the Queen. This had all been set up during their first conversation. She felt so stupid and naïve. Almost as much as she felt embarrassed being completely nude in front of half the city.

After the auction, Christina was dragged back down to another cage. This one was filling with naked young black women who had been purchased. Firstly, they were collared by a blacksmith. The collars had their new owner's name stamped clearly, showing their purchase. Christina felt as though all hope had gone as the blacksmith's hammer attached the metal around the naked aristocrat's neck. Harriet was nearby, handing over the doctored slave papers to the clerk.

"You're a beast, Harriet" said Christina. "When I get out of this, I'm going to jolly well make sure that you end up in prison."

"To be frank, dear, it's all done and dusted now. There really is no way out of this for you" she replied.

The naked slave girls formed a queue, and one by one went to the clerk. They were given a rough smock and made to stand in another line to wait to be marched to their new owners.

When it came to Christina's turn, she was not given clothing, but ordered to get in line. Harriet came along and saw Christina waiting with the other slaves. They were all dressed, but Lady Burford was still nude and trying to cover her most private parts with her hands.

"What have you done, Harriet? Why am I still standing here in the altogether while everyone else appears to have clothing?"

"Well, you see, they all stripped and exhibited themselves without a fuss. You put up such a hullabaloo on the block. It was all very entertaining for the crowd to see your backside walloped, but it holds up the bidding and shows that you don't yet know your place. So, you're going to spend the first part of your enslavement working in the fields. And field slaves have to perform their duties without any knickers on!" she laughed.

"You'll learn who's boss. It may take some time, but you WILL learn." Harriet walked off and left the nude Lady Burford to her fate.

******

"This Harriet woman sounds absolutely frightful" said Samuel Windsor. "Perhaps there's a way that I can approach the authorities and have her arrested."

Christina was starting to tire, having spent nearly two hours strung up naked on her tiptoes. "There's not really any point, Mr Windsor" she said. "Harriet and N'Zinga are best friends from school and have both used me together. The only way out would be for someone to purchase me, and it doesn't sound like you are in a position to do so."

Lady Burford's libido was starting to get the better of her again. Even though the public orgasm had given a good deal of relief, she knew that the aphrodisiac ointment that N'Tomo applied to her sex was soon going to return her to a heated, sex-crazed trance.

She continued to tell Samuel her story.

******

The slaves in the line outside the cage were attached to each other by a chain. Each slave collar had a small ring, as well as the large one through which the slave's neck was trapped. The chain was passed through each small ring, from one slave to the next, so that they all ended up on a coffle.

Next, their hands were tied behind their backs, wrist to elbow. Christina became even more flustered and embarrassed, as this meant that she could no longer cover her breasts or her sex. It was even worse, as all the other black slaves on the coffle were wearing tunics.

They were led off through the streets. Being the only one nude when being marched in public rapidly brings nobility back down to earth. She was ogled and touched. Every time they walked through a busy crowd she was groped in her most private places. Her breasts bounced as they jogged as there was nothing to hold them down. Her sex was completely exposed, and she could feel the breeze and the sun on her uncovered derriere. Even though the black girls on the coffle only wore the cheapest rags, they were able to preserve so much more dignity than the naked white aristocrat.

One by one, on the way, slaves were removed from the coffle and handed over to their new owners, and then the march would continue. Finally, she was the last on the coffle.

The men in charge were in a hurry to finish for the day and became irritated by the progress of the naked Lady Christina, who was barefoot and not used to the rough ground. One of them lifted his paddle and swung it hard against her buttock. Christina screamed and moved more quickly, but after a while she slowed down. Once again, the paddle echoed across her backside and she sped up for a while. This carried on for the rest of the journey.

It took perhaps three hours before they reached the farm. She was removed from the coffle but left with her hands tied behind her back. Her new overseer, a large black man with an angry face, grabbed her hair and marched her in through the gate.

"You here on N'Zinga's farm because you not know who's boss. You learn now. Better learn quick or it hurt lots."

Near one of the farm buildings, there were several slaves lined up. They were all naked, standing with their hands behind their heads, legs apart. Men on one side, women on the other.

"We got new posh lady join party today! Time for her to learn first lesson."

There were two posts ten feet apart, with a long plank of wood going from the top of one post to top of the other. On this central plank at the top of the posts were two metal shackles attached to a pulley.

One of the taskmasters untied the rope and lowered the shackles. Christina was dragged to the posts, pushed to the ground, and a shackle placed on each ankle.

The taskmaster pulled the rope, and Christina's legs were lifted. Another couple of pulls and her beautiful bottom was slowly raised in the air. Eventually, Lady Burford hung stark-naked by her ankles upside down, with her head a few inches from the ground, and her arms still tied behind her back.

The taskmaster appeared with a huge paddle. It was the shape of a plank and looked terrifying.

"Lesson begin," said the black man with the angry face. "Hundred swats to let posh white girl know who's boss."

The first swat made Christina's eyes bulge as it connected with the loudest sound. She could feel the pain as though she had been stung by a million hornets. She could barely breath.

"Posh lady count swats!" shouted the taskmaster.

Christina couldn't yet speak for the pain. She was in a trance, trying to get back to reality.

Another whack, just as hard. "We start again because white girl not count"

Lady Burford's head was reeling. She was strung up naked, being paddled, and had to count out her own punishment?

Whack again! "White slave count now?"

"One" mumbled Christina.

Whack again! "We not hear, so start again. Count louder."

"One" shouted Christina, with tears in her eyes. The other slaves could see that her backside was reddening where the paddle had made contact. Christina sobbed as she counted.

When she got to 50, her legs were trembling, and she was given a few minutes' break while one of the other slave girls rubbed ointment into her buttocks, which gave her some relief. Then it resumed. She screamed and sobbed and trembled and writhed all the way to one hundred. Her backside looked like raw meat by the end.

"Who is boss" asked the taskmaster.

"You are, master" responded Christina, as clearly and firmly as she could.

"Good, you learn first lesson. More lessons to come, though"

Christina was lowered and her wrists untied. She hobbled over to the line of female slaves, placed her hands behind her head, and moved her legs apart. Her whole body was on display, which made her feel debased and humiliated, but it was preferable to another paddling. She stood out as the only exposed body that had white skin. But otherwise she blended in perfectly.

The days went by, and Christina endured paddling after whipping after caning. She learnt a long list of punishments and associated misdemeanours on the farm. Most of her work involved fetching and carrying - the male slaves performed the harder work. She was conditioned to immediately carry out any task without question, thank her master for just about anything, display herself, and prostrate herself for any punishment.

After ten days, she was hurrying along the pathway through the farm carrying a large bucket of drinking water for the slaves in the fields, when she saw Harriet. Immediately she put down the water, placed her hands behind her head and moved her feet apart. Harriet was a free woman, and all slaves on the farm had been taught to show respect.

"Are you enjoying N'Zinga's little finishing school for errant slaves?" Harriet enquired.

"I know all my punishments now, Mistress" responded the nude Lady Burford.

"Really, let me hear them?"

"50 with the strap for laziness. 30 with the paddle for not carrying out an instruction immediately, 20 with the whip for lateness, 15 with the cane for not showing respect to a free person..."

"That will do, thank you, Christina. Let's have a look at you."

Harriet walked around the poor naked white girl and inspected her. Christina's buttocks were blackened terribly, with many red stripes. There were wheals from the whip across her breasts and back. And many, many other adornments.

"Nothing too bad. All of those marks should disappear within a couple of weeks. They're careful not to inflict any permanent damage to the Queen's property. It seems that you've lost much of the haughtiness that you demonstrated on the auction block."

"I've learnt who's the boss, Mistress Harriet. I was told that once I've learnt this lesson, I can leave the farm, and hopefully I won't be punished any more" replied the nude slave.

"Good heavens, my dear, I love your naivety." Harriet laughed. "Your journey is only just beginning. You're going to be doing so much more than just carrying water with your fanny on display when you leave here. You will serve and give pleasure like you've never imagined."

Harriet had Christina's wrists tied together and tethered to one of the stirrups on her horse. They set off, with Lady Burford running to keep up with the horse. Her nude body, with all the bruises clearly visible, was on display to everyone as the horse trotted towards N'Zinga's palace.

12