Enslaved by the black Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
Lady Christina is corrupted by Lord Bibury.
5.9k words
4.58
23.1k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Christina hung from her wrists, completely nude, in the city square as she told Samuel Windsor the tale of her capture and enslavement. She was up on her tiptoes, stretched out before Samuel and his clothed slave girl, N'Wana. Previously so prudish in her old life, Christina now found exhibitionism was another sensation that roused her libido. The effect of all the passers-by staring at the naked member of the British upper classes was starting to fan those unbearable fires down below.

"Crikey, that's an awful tale, Lady Christina", said Mr Windsor. "There must be something that I can do to ease your situation?"

"Master, can you not see slave girl need to cum again, she desperate?" said N'Wana.

"She's right, Mr Windsor. I'm lathered up with the Natawe aphrodisiac every week and was given an extra dose today. I'm quite flustered and frantic." Lady Christina was rubbing her legs together and wiggling her thighs.

Well, I'll be damned" said Samuel. "I usually only give N'Wana a couple of drops, and that's enough to keep her rampant for weeks. Heaven knows how you must feel."

N'Wana glared at her master for spurting out something so personal and embarrassing.

"Off you go, N'Wana, give Lady Christina some relief."

N'Wana put her hand to the naked white girl's crotch again and fingered her furiously. The nude aristocrat writhed, wriggled and moaned as the black girl's fingers played with her sex furiously. Lady Christina was as wet as the monsoon rains, thought the slender black girl.

The nude white girl was exposed and stretched out on display while N'Wana fiddled with her sex, feeling totally humiliated and debased in front of the locals that had gathered around to watch. If only she could control this overpowering tingling in her loins. She shook as she bucked and rode the black girl's hand. She realised she was the lowest of slaves, completely robbed of all dignity, having no control over her body. It was then that she climaxed, clenching N'Wana's fingers between her thighs as she shuddered. Perspiration poured off of her body.

"Thank you so much, N'Wana. It reaches a point where I'm about to explode. I've never had so much of this stuff applied to me before. My owner rarely lets me climax, so my head becomes addled and I lose all willpower. It's a most potent way to control a girl."

Christina progressed with her tale.

******

Lady Burford stumbled along tethered by her bound wrists to the stirrup of Harriet's horse. She was stark naked, so all those that she passed could see where and how she had been punished. Her backside had been sore for so many days she had given up all hope of ever being able to sit down.

Harriet was amazed how quickly Christina's demeanour had changed. The haughty, resistant aristocrat had been made docile in just ten days. Just over a week ago she'd not been seen bare by anyone but her husband, and now she's running around as naked as Eve.

"You've just started your journey, Christina" said Harriet. "We're on our way to the palace now, so that your owner can inspect you. You've been told about knowing who's boss. Well, Queen N'Zinga is the BIG boss. You'd better mind your P's and Q's when you're in her presence, or things will take a turn for the worst. You can be a little more open with her maidservants, but don't push it or you'll find that backside reddened again."

"Honestly, Harriet, I'll do whatever you say. I've had the most frightful time working in the fields" replied Christina.

It seems strange hearing a naked slave girl speaking with such a plummy, educated voice, thought Harriet.

"What did you call me?"

Christina's heart sank. "I'm sorry, Mistress, I forgot myself"

"What's the punishment for not showing respect to a free person?" asked Harriet.

"Fifteen with the cane, mistress"

Harriet got off her horse. She pulled out a rattan cane from the saddle pouch. Christina bent over and braced herself.

Harriet didn't hold back. Each stroke was loud, painful and made Lady Christina scream out. The cane is extremely painful on a nude girl. She had to count each stroke, and by the end she was in tears.

"Thank you, mistress"

"You're very welcome, slave" said Harriet as she got back on her horse.

******

They arrived at the palace and went through the servants' entrance. Christina was untied and led through to the kitchen.

There were several black slave girls toiling away on various tasks. They all wore the same non-descript smocks that she had seen her peers wearing while she was nude on the coffle. It seemed strange to see slaves wearing clothing after the forced nudity of the last ten days, but she felt happy that, now she had learnt her lesson, she would be allowed some dignity again.

A tub was filled with water, and Lady Christina was scrubbed clean by the other slaves while Harriet watched. A good deal of ointment was applied to her bruises to help them heal more quickly. She stepped out of the tub dripping wet, knowing the African heat would soon dry her off.

"Am I to wear clothes, mistress?" Christina asked Harriet, hopefully.

"I'm afraid you've rather blown that one, sweetheart. The Queen sees you as being special. Special, as in trying to mess up financial affairs of state through your meddling in Burford Trading Company accounts. Long and the short of it is that you shouldn't count on covering up in the near future. Or the far future either" Harriet chuckled. "And N'Zinga will likely have that thatch between your legs removed, so every last inch of you will be on show."

Lady Christina cursed herself. Why on earth did she decide to get involved with her late husband's business? If she hadn't poked her nose in, she would be at home in the Manor House, instead of being the lowest slave in an African Queen's palace.

"Now, first thing's first," said Harriet. She held up a jug of oily liquid. "This stuff will put hair on your chest" she said with a huge grin. "Now up against the wall, spread your legs and stick your backside out, or you know what'll happen."

Christina was too dazed by all this to resist. All she knew was that she wanted a break, however brief, from the cane and the strap and the paddle for just a little while. She complied, putting her hands on the wall, legs apart and stuck her bum out.

Harriet cupped a handful of the oil and spread it between Christina's legs. The naked white girl wondered what was going on for a few seconds, and then it hit! The tingle went through her sex like electricity and made her start to sweat. She couldn't believe what she was feeling. Although the field workers received harsh punishments, they were spared from anything sexual in nature. The only physical experience she remembered was from her arranged marriage to a much older man, who was no longer very interested in pleasures of the flesh. This was a wholly new sensation for her. She could feel herself becoming more aroused and wet inside.

Harriet applied another smothering on the naked girl's labia and rubbed it around her clitoris. Christina was taken over, and wanted to wriggle with the excitement, but just wasn't sure what she should do.

Another dollop was applied between the cheeks of her bottom, and she felt a finger pushing at her anus. Her eyes bulged wide! This was completely alien to the Victorian sensibility, but she knew she had to stay still. The finger pushed and her resistance gave way. The digit entered her bottom. Harriet's other hand continued to rub her clitoris.

Christina couldn't control herself anymore and started to buck her hips and gyrate them. She was in a daze and could only think about quelling the heat between her legs. She started to rub herself against Harriet's finger, desperately wanting relief. She couldn't remember the last time she masturbated, but nothing was going to stop her now.

Whack! She felt Harriet's paddle come down hard on her bottom, and she immediately stopped moving. "This is, in my opinion, Natawe's greatest natural resource." Said Harriet. "It's the most potent aphrodisiac on the planet. And another thing - you don't get to choose when you orgasm."

Christina was confused. Why apply the ointment if you weren't going to have release?

"There are two things that all the black slave girls here have that you don't. the first is clothing. The second is permission to cum when they feel like it. You, young lady, will find release whenever N'Zinga decides, and that won't be very often. But you're going to be lathered up with this stuff every few days. This will undoubtedly put you in your place, your Ladyship."

******

Christina had been in the royal palace for a week, and most of the bruises had gone down, apart from the ones that she was given when N'Tomo was unhappy with her work or behaviour.

Harriet sat up on her knees on the bed. She wore a sheer nightgown, and had a realistic looking wooden phallus strapped to her. The straps went around her waist, and another under her crotch. This gave her a tremendous feeling of power over the slave girl.

Lady Christina was on all fours, naked, with the phallus being thrust in and out of her sex. The aphrodisiac was doing its work, and the poor white girl's private parts were soaking. Harriet pulled Lady Burford back by her long, chestnut coloured hair.

"Are you enjoyed your tuition, slave?"

"I can't say it's my favourite experience, mistress", replied Christina.

"You're clearly very wet down there", said Harriet, as she slapped her slave's backside. "Don't forget you're not allowed to go over the finish line, so to speak. When we share you with K'Tengi, he'll be riding you for hours, so you need to build up your self-control."

"When will you give me release, mistress? I've been hot and flustered for a week now, and a girl can only bear this for so long."

There was a knock on the door.

"Enter" called Harriet.

A beautiful black woman, wearing a gold and blue robe, entered the room. Christina felt nude and humiliated, as Harriet was still thrusting forcefully in and out of her.

"Slave, this is N'Mana, a trained courtesan. She's going to be giving you some instruction."

Christina couldn't believe this - she was going to be trained by a prostitute?

"Slave starting to learn who's boss" said N'Mana. "She look like she wet and hot."

This was the most humiliating moment that Christina had so far experienced. Being rutted by another woman, in front of a clothed courtesan, with her head being pulled back by her hair so that it wasn't possible to hide her face. And her erect nipples clearly showed the excitement that the aphrodisiac was adding to the event.

Harriet eventually withdrew and lay on her back on the bed. "Did you bring your paddle, N'Mana?"

"Yes, brought wooden one. Wallop with this make bum black and blue!"

"Slave, it's time for you to be trained in fellatio. Get your beautiful mouth around this wooden cock and balls" said Harriet.

Christina heard the whack of the paddle on her flesh, at the same time as feeling an enormous explosion of pain in her buttocks. She crawled forward and put her mouth around the wooden phallus.

She licked the shaft, and then the wooden balls below it, going from one to the other. Whack! Another jolt of pain to her bottom. "You lick slower, and push tongue harder" said N'Mana.

The poor naked slave girl was made to learn every possible way to give pleasure with her mouth.

Harriet removed the strap on, and Christina licked her pussy. She licked her mistress's bottom. She licked and sucked on Harriet's nipples.

Whenever she faltered or did not perform her role adequately, she was given a sharp wallop on her bum.

"You'll soon be ready to meet your Queen" said Harriet, who laid back in ecstasy.

******

Samuel felt enormous compassion for Lady Christina, although he was very much enjoying the sight of this beautiful naked woman writhing in front of him. She appreciated his kindness and hoped there was a way for him to save her.

"Do you do much trade with the royal palace?" asked Lady Burford.

"Sadly, very little. I'm just a small cog in a much larger wheel, but I have great ambition" replied Mr Windsor.

Christina mentioned the names of some of the nobles in N'Zinga's court that might help his aspirations. She knew what went on with the men and women of the royal court very well, as the Queen had used her to warm all of their beds in order to gain secrets.

"Maid N'Tomo, my overseer, will be here soon, and I will be taken to my next miserable task" said Christina.

"Very well" replied Samuel. "I will try to ingratiate myself with the royal court. If I get the opportunity, I will take you from N'Zinga's hands." He doffed his hat.

N'Wana didn't understand - why show such respect to a slave, especially one that was parading around the streets in her birthday suit? They walked off.

Another half hour went past, the crowd had dispersed, and Christina's heat was beginning to get the better of her again. As she wriggled naked, she could see eyes examining every part of her body, and this excited her even more, at the same time as making her blush at her own behaviour.

"White girl been comfortable while we gone?" laughed N'Tomo.

"It's been absolutely beastly, N'Tomo, and you know this. That's why you tied me here. My ankles are bloody killing me after being on tiptoe for the afternoon. And everybody and his dog has been ogling my person." She chose not to mention the relief given by N'Wana's hand. All those who saw had moved on by now.

N'Tomo untied the rope and released Lady Burford. She was marched to Lord Bibury's residence in the financial district. Christina estimated that everybody in Natawe had got an eyeful of her body during this long afternoon of humiliation.

"Make sure you look like you enjoy suck and fuck, or you get paddle and whip. Big smile all time!" said N'Tomo.

"Of course I will, N'Tomo. I know that nobody wants to fuck a miserable slave" replied Christina.

"Good girl"

They reached the servants' entrance, and Christina was ordered to display herself in the usual way, with the biggest grin she could muster. N'Tomo rang the bell. A young black girl, dressed in the standard slave smock, answered. She looked the nude white girl up and down.

"Queen sent toy for Lord Bibury play with!" said N'Tomo.

The black girl reached forward and held Christina's breast. She stroked the white girl's nipple. It took so little for Christina to become aroused due to the application of so much aphrodisiac.

"Wait, I get Lord B, he want see this."

The black girl returned a few minutes later with Lord Bibury, a grey haired, stout man with a bushy beard and handlebar moustache.

"Lady Burford, how good to see you again!" Christina flushed scarlet. She hoped that she would not be remembered by her late husband's business partner, but the filthy Lord had clearly always had his eye on her while she lived back in England. "It's splendid to see so much of you, as well" he winked. He walked around her, inspecting her person, and slapped her backside. "It's good to see you naked at last. The prudishness thing was a tease, I'll admit, but there's nothing like a naked girl with a shaved cunny, is there, N'Sama?"

The black slave girl nodded and looked down "Yes, Lord B, she very smooth down there."

"Has this slave been marched here in her birthday suit?" said Bibury. "How delectable! She'll certainly know who's the boss now."

"All Natawe see her bare pussy" replied N'Tomo. "She strung up in market square to show off titties."

"N'Tomo, please thank the Queen for this scintillating titbit. I shall use her this afternoon to the full, and then send her back to you when I have finished. I have a selection of canes, whips and paddles, so I'll take care of any punishments necessary" said Bibury, as he slapped the nude Lady Burford's backside again. "Are there any special corrections that you would like me to administer?"

"If posh white slave cum, she get six with the rattan."

Bibury laughed. "What an extraordinary punishment. Well, we'll see if she can hold off, but I'm anticipating her getting back to you with an exceptionally striped derriere".

N'Tomo smiled "You have good suck and fuck with white slave". Then she turned and walked off.

"Well, get inside, then" said Bibury as he slapped Christina's buttocks again. "Don't stand outside showing off your knockers. You've got a lot of work to do."

Lady Burford darted in, with Bibury watching the movement of her naked buttocks as she ran. She felt completely at his mercy.

N'Sama led Christina upstairs. "Why you run around streets naked, slave? You like showing off fanny and tits?" she asked.

"I'm obliged to go nude, N'Sama. It was not my choice to be exposed to all and sundry" Christina replied in her plummy public-school tones.

"Not true, N'Sama saw posh girl's nipples stick out like coat hooks. You filthy slave." She put her hand on Christina's crotch and felt her heat. "See, you wet like Lake N'Bana."

N'Sama slapped the naked white girl's backside. "Filthy slave get firm punishment today. Go into fun room and get ready for Lord B."

Christina walked into the room, and her heart sank. The walls were covered with various sexual devices, some of which she could not fathom their purpose. One wall had a section of canes, whips, paddles, straps, chains, leashes, clamps... Oh gosh, she thought, this is going to be the most miserable time.

There was a machine in the corner that caught her eye. It looked like the top part of a vaulting horse that one would see at a gym, but much smaller, and it only raised six inches off the ground. It was clearly there to sit astride, and in the middle was a highly polished, carved teak phallus of noticeable proportions. Various mechanical pistons and levers came out of the back of the seat, all connected to a pipe that went out through the bottom of the wall.

"I see that you've noticed my patented Orgasm Engine" boomed Lord Bibury.

Christina immediately assumed the display position, lest he see an opportunity to punish her.

"Good girl, back straight, bosoms out!" he laughed, and once again slapped her bottom. She realised that this was going to be part of any interaction that he had with her. "It's steam powered, you know. The pipe goes through to a boiler downstairs, that N'Sama is stoking right now. It should be ready to go in a couple of minutes. On you get."

Christina put on her best smile. She knew she would be corrected if she didn't show all of her enthusiasm for any project that Bibury chose to use her for. His Lordship ogled her backside as she walked towards the device. "That's right, a leg either side of the seat, facing me. Now lower yourself. You can take your time sliding it in, but you'll have to sit down fully. There's some oil you can use in the bottle by the side."

Lady Burford poured some of the oil into her hand and rubbed it around the smooth wooden phallus. The aphrodisiac applications meant that she was wet already, but she oiled her loins in any case. With a leg either side of the horse, the naked Lady Christina lowered herself onto the phallus. She felt it push against her sex, and then let it go in. It was a reasonable size, so she was gradually able to accommodate it after a few seconds and sat down kneeling astride the seat.

"Hands behind your head, so you can show off those knockers" said Bibury, and the naked slave girl complied.

"Right, in you all come" shouted Bibury. 4 attractive collared female house slaves walked in and sat down. N'Sama, the black girl, was there. An Indian girl from the subcontinent. An oriental girl, possibly from Malaysia by the look of her features. And a blonde white girl - perhaps she was American?

"Always good to have bums in the front seats when you're giving a performance, don't you think?" Bibury laughed. The women all wore the usual smocks. And naked Lady Christina had to sit smiling at them with a huge phallus inside her!

12