Enslaved by the black Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N'Sama told you posh lady was filthy" she said to the other slaves, "Look how she smile with big todger inside her."

"She property dirty, all right" said the Malaysian girl.

"She is a common trollop," said the Indian girl, who had a well-educated voice.

"I am thinking she is used to warming men's beds. And women's" said the blonde girl. It sounded like a Swedish accent.

Lord Bibury started turning a valve that was attached to the wall. The phallus inside Christina began to rotate gently in a circular motion. She could feel her sex tingling.

"That valve controls rotation. This lever here makes the wooden love sword vibrate." Bibury pulled the lever an inch, and the sound of an engine downstairs began, similar to the sound that a steam engine made as it began to move down the line. The instrument gently vibrated.

Lady Burford's eyes widened as her sex reacted to the movements. It was already hard to bear, but she knew she mustn't cum! She grinned her widest grin and tried to keep quiet.

"Go on, girls, make sure she knows who's the boss" said the filthy Lord.

The four girls got up and went to the wall full of instruments that Christina looked at when she first entered the room. N'Sama picked up a chain with a clamp at each end. What on earth could that be for, she thought? The Malaysian beauty chose some shackles. The white girl chose a riding crop.

The poor, nude white girl felt terrified.

N'Sama walked closer and squeezed the end of one of the clamps to open it. She placed it on Christina's left nipple and allowed it to close. The pain was unbelievable! It felt like her nipple was being chewed off. Gradually the pain subsided. Then N'Sama applied the second clamp but lifted the chain. Again, intense pain, but gradually Christina acclimatised. Then N'Sama let go of the chain, and Christina could feel her nipples taking the weight fully. Her eyes bulged with discomfort. She opened her mouth and began to breath heavily. The bondage made her feel dominated and controlled which, together with her nude state and the orgasm engine, brought her close to cumming.

The Malaysian girl shackled Christina's hands behind her to a ring on the edge of the seat so she could not move. She was pulled back a little, pushing out her tummy and her sex.

The Indian girl adjusted the valve and the lever while Bibury stood and watched. The engine noise downstairs grew faster, and the phallus inside the nude Lady Burford was rotating and vibrating more quickly.

Christina's hips started to buck and gyrate with the movement of the phallus. She was now masturbating herself nude in front of the 4 girls and Lord Bibury. She was so aroused now that all she could think about was release.

Crack! She was brought back to her senses by the blonde girl, who had just used the riding crop on Christina's right breast, just above the nipple where the chain was clamped. It stung awfully. Crack! She felt the riding crop on her other breast. This jolt distracted her from what was going on in her sex for a few seconds, but she was soon gyrating her hips again.

"I don't think she can hold out much longer, do you, girls?"

N'Sama stood in front of Christina with her legs apart. She lifted her skirt just enough to reveal her cunny and pushed it into the naked slave girl's face. "Filthy white girl lick good. N'Sama want to cum."

Christina licked hard for all she was worth. The wetness between N'Sama's legs made the nude girl come closer and closer to release. After a few minutes, N'Sama's hips began to gyrate, as did Christina's. The gyrations became faster and faster, the licking and sucking sounds became louder, and suddenly N'Sama pulled Christina's face into her crotch as she came. Christina's hips shuddered and a moan came from the naked girl's mouth.

"By jiminy, she's come! That's six with the rattan on the score sheet already, and the evening has only just begun!" Bibury exclaimed.

The Indian slave girl now stood in front of Christina and pulled up her smock. "You know what to do, you wanton little slave." Christina was glowing. She knew there was a price to pay later, but the Orgasm Engine had her in a trance-like state. She was sure she could avoid cumming again if she just had enough will-power. The Swedish girl swatted Christina's breasts with the riding crop to let her know that she shouldn't slacken. N'Sama adjusted the lever and the valve, increasing the voracity of the Orgasm Engine. Christina's sex throbbed like it was about to explode.

******

Christina had cum eight times now. She had licked out each of the slave girls twice each, and lost control each time. She put on her best smile, but it was obvious to all that she was now in a trance-like state. The Orgasm Engine was turned off, her hands were released, and she fell forward, covered in sweat and trembling.

The four slave girls had big, satisfied grins on their faces. Although Bibury was a pervert of the highest order, he allowed his girls to have release whenever they wished.

N'Sama reached under Christina and pulled the chain that was clamped to her nipples. The pain made Christina jolt up and pay attention. N'Sama used the chain to lead the naked slave girl forward to a school-type desk that was in the corner of the room.

"Now you get big punish for being filthy girl" she giggled. "Lord B use whippy-whippy machine."

Christina was bent forward, with her tummy across the desk. Her wrists were tied to the front legs of the desk, and her ankles to the rear legs. The poor naked girl was unable to move.

Bibury came forward. He clearly had an erection showing through his trousers, and Christina realised that she would have to satisfy him. "I'm going to make use of your lovely bod to demonstrate another of my inventions" he said.

He pulled a device forward that looked like an upright pole with clockwork mechanisms around it. At waist-level, a mechanical arm stood out from the pole with a whip-like length of leather attached. Bibury inserted a large key and started to turn it. It made the sound of a clockwork toy being wound up.

N'Sama passed some organic matter to the filthy old Lord, and he took a pen knife from his pocket. Bibury whittled at the stumpy looking vegetable for a couple of minutes.

"Figging is used in British public schools to make caning a more potent punishment. One carves a plug out of raw ginger, with a taper near the end to stop it moving. This is placed as a plug in the anus. The oil from the ginger causes the most excruciating pain inside your bum. If you're being caned, it's tempting to clench your buttocks to allay the pain a little. However, if you clench, this squeezes more oil from the ginger, and the pain in one's anus increases again. You're faced with the unwinnable choice between clenching or feeling the full force of the cane."

Christina trembled listening to this. Even in her exhausted state, she was terrified.

Bibury finished whittling and put his pen knife away. "That'll do the job nicely"

Christina felt the cold, moist root pushed against her anus. There was resistance for just a second, and then it slid in and held its place. She felt nothing. Was Lord Bibury just trying to scare her?

Then it began. It started with a sizzling sensation, and then within seconds it was agony. It felt as though she was being burnt from the inside out. Her eyes bulged and her mouth was wide open. The four slave girls giggled with excitement.

Christina found it hard to catch her breath and did everything she could not to clench.

Lord Bibury moved his clockwork device near to the nude Lady Burford's backside, and adjusted the height. He flicked a switch, and the machine began to play music. The tune was "Rule Britannia". Christina was busy trying to relax her anus and reduce the pain from the ginger, when the first verse of the tune came to an end.

Whack! The arm sticking out of the device had flicked the whip-like strip of leather at her backside sharply. The four slave girls cheered. Her buttocks clenched, and the pain from the ginger heightened again. Her mouth was open, but she struggled to breathe. It was a musical, clockwork whipping machine!

The music continued. She knew the tune, and therefore knew exactly when she would feel the stinging pain again. The torture was unimaginable. The next verse came to an end and Whack! Another stinging strike from the leather strip across her nude buttocks, a clench, and the pain in her backside again jumped up a notch. Another cheer from her audience.

"It's a matter of self-discipline, Lady Christina. You just have to stop yourself from clenching, and it will be easier to endure" Said Lord B.

The naked former member of the British ruling classes perspired and trembled. It was coming to the end of the next verse. Whack! Another jolt of almost unbearable pain. Christina sighed with relief as the song ended. But her heart dropped when she heard it automatically begin again.

Lord Bibury walked up to Christina's face and dropped his trousers. She could see his erect member in front of her. "You know what to do, Your Ladyship."

Lady Burford put her mouth around his engorged cock and began to suck. "As soon as you've finished your task, you'll be released." Christina sucked his cock and tickled his balls with her tongue for all she was worth. She sucked so hard that drool was coming down her chin. Then the next verse ended. Whack! And the unbelievable pain inside started again. She sucked faster and faster. Lord Bibury gasped and shot his cum over her face.

"Good girl. Once more and I'll set you free."

******

Lord Bibury eventually came for the second time across the nude aristocrat's mouth. "Jolly good show, Christina" he said as he turned the machine off. The face of the naked slave girl was covered in globs of semen. "Now don't think about wiping it off. You'll take this little decoration back home with you" said Lord B.

The slave girls untied Christina and stood her up. They then re-used the ropes to tie her arms behind her back, wrist to elbow, so that she was completely exposed. The root was removed from Lady Burford's bum, but the oil left from the ginger was still causing her distress. Christina howled as the nipple clamps and chain were removed, with a sharp tug, by N'Sama.

Lord Bibury took some writing paper and a pen from the desk that Christina had been tied to. He wrote a note, folded it, and lodged it between the ropes binding her. "You can run home on your own now. When you get back, your owner can read the note. Thank you for an excellent evening, Lady Burford. Your entertainments have been exceptional."

Christina knew that she was not allowed to speak when sexually servicing someone for her mistress, so she didn't respond. The other slave girls giggled.

N'Sama dragged the poor girl to the servants' entrance by her hair. She pointed the nude Lady Christina at the door and slapped her backside hard. "Off you go home, filthy posh Lady. We done with you today."

******

It was a long walk home on her own. She had to run through the city all the way to N'Zinga's palace. She was stark-naked, her arms were tied behind her back, her backside had dozens of red wheals from the whipping machine. Her face was covered in cum which was now drying but still clearly visible. All who saw her knew exactly what she had been doing, and she heard the voices of passers-by.

"Look, she's been with the filthy English Lord. See the stripes on her naked backside"

"He's cum all over her face"

"White bottom striped like zebra!"

She got back to the palace at nightfall and was allowed in through the slaves' entrance. N'Tomo saw her arrive and went up to her.

"Posh Lady in big mess, yes" she laughed. "Let N'Tomo see how filthy Lord has used slave".

Christina stood straight and moved her legs apart to display her naked, bruised and exhausted body.

"Did white girl cum?" asked N'Tomo.

"Yes, but Lord Bibury made sure I was properly disciplined" said Christina, turning around and bending over to show her striped bottom. It was important that N'Tomo saw the harsh correction that the corrupt Lord had applied, otherwise she would get another dose of the cane.

N'Tomo noticed Lord Bibury's note tucked between the ropes. She removed it and put it to the side, then she untied the naked aristocrat.

That was the worst ordeal she had been through since she had worked in the fields. Thank heavens it was over.

"Take note to your Queen, slave girl" said N'Tomo. Christina grabbed the note and hurried to N'Zinga's chambers.

******

The naked slave girl knocked gently on N'Zinga's door.

"Who is it?"

"Your slave girl. I am delivering a note from Lord Bibury, your Majesty" said Christina in her upper-class accent.

"Enter, slave girl, and let me look at you." N'Zinga opened the door, and Christina darted in. She stood with her legs apart and her hands behind her head. N'Zinga saw the cum encrusted on Christina's features and the numerous red stripes across her backside. Her nipples looked engorged and tender.

Christina then offered the note forward in her hand. N'Zinga grabbed it and read.

"Well done, my slave! I am so proud of you!" Christina couldn't believe that N'Zinga spoke so nicely to her. Perhaps her life was going to become a little easier now that she had gone through all of today's degradation for her Queen?

"Lord Bibury has thoroughly enjoyed using your person for his pleasure. He has decided he will not meet with K'Poto and N'Beka to discuss trade, and he will deal directly with me. You have done well. There is going to be a big change for you."

Christina's heart soared. Perhaps she would be allowed to wear clothing again?

"Lord Bibury said he wants to use you again, so you will service him every week from now on!" said the Queen, with a wicked smile on her face.

12