Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about the possibility of breaking dishes over his head, or using my pots to injure him, but Gabe had accounted for every escape scenario by installing a biometric security measure on the doors, he told me one night. Rendering him unconscious would not afford me freedom, particularly since I would have to lift his body to reach the lock to disable it, an impossibility.

After a week and a half of our chaste "dating", I decided to progress my timeline. One evening after Gabe left, and we had a particularly intimate discussion, I reached for my vibrator while in bed. Of course, Gabe had even provided me with exact replicas of my preferred sex toys. I knew he would be recording me, perhaps even watching in real time. I needed to pretend that my attraction to him was organic, an authentic by-product of spending time together. I removed my bra and panties and slipped under the blanket, spreading my legs and placing the vibrating toy against my clitoris with one hand, while the other plunged a dildo into my folds. Being recorded on camera masturbating wasn't as difficult as I initially thought. I had been under his Panoptic gaze for an indeterminate amount of time prior in my real apartment. Gabe would have witnessed all manner of my sexual activities, including sleeping with my ex, and how my fingers would invariably slip in between my slick thighs as I was chatting to Gabe online.

Gabe had worked me up enough that evening with a porn that featured a woman being bound by her Dom and roughly taken anally. It was an admitted fantasy of mine. As I plunged the dildo into my increasingly slippery pussy, I remembered what Gabe had quietly whispered in my ear as we watched the movie. My vibrator pressed against my throbbing clitoris as I envisioned Gabe ordering me on all fours on the bed. My hips arched upwards seeking the build up of desire as I imagined Gabe's cock pushing into my tight ring of muscle slowly and pulling out, before penetrating me again, teasingly so, until he was eventually seated deep within my rectum. I recalled his words, soft in my ear as we both watched the undulating bodies on screen. "Can you feel me deep in you little one? You, on all fours, ass pressed out, panting in anticipation as you wait for me to claim it. I can picture how deliciously tight your asshole would grip me as I pushed myself inch by growing inch into that place you've only ever fantasized about being taken. You'd groan out in pleasure and pain as you adjust to my thick cock, feeling for the first time what it's like to have an unyielding column of flesh spearing you open, and violating you exactly the way you need. Then, I would feel your small push against me, and I'd know undisputedly that you wanted me to fuck you. You'd beg me to go faster, and plead for me, your Master, to claim you harder, deeper, and more ruthlessly until you climaxed with my fingers on your clit. Hasn't that always been your fantasy?"

At the time of Gabe's comments, I only gulped as my eyes never strayed from the screen.

I shoved the dildo in full hilt until the tip pressed against my cervix and brought my hands up to fondle my nipples as I fantasized about Gabe's hands gripping my hips as he rammed into me from behind, pulling my head up by my hair, forcing me to arch my back so he could enter me more deeply. I moaned as I reached the edge of my climax and just as I tumbled over it, I screamed out Gabe's name repeatedly as I begged him to "fuck my ass" and I shuddered through the spasms. I knew he'd enjoy that last creative flourish. He wanted artistic license. I'd demonstrate exactly how imaginative I could be.

The next night when Gabe arrived for dinner, I acted with the same mild detachment of past weeks. He had a smile on his face when I greeted him at the door, and I knew he had watched me bring myself to pleasure fantasizing about him fucking me in my tight hole.

"Good evening little one. I brought you a gift." From behind his back he presented me with a box.

I heard a familiar meow, and I ran to the sofa, placing the box gingerly down, and lifted the lid. Mittens popped out and immediately started head butting me, her tail was high in the air, obviously glad to see me. I pulled her up into an embrace and held her like a baby.

"I missed you so much Mittens!" My chin rubbed her belly and she trilled contentedly.

"Thank you, Gabe!" I gave him a heartfelt half-body hug and he returned my embrace with a crushing grip on my shoulder. "I've missed Mittens so much. I was so worried about what happened to her. What did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing in particular. You've just been a very good girl having me over and spending time together. I thought I would reward you."

I smiled. "Oh, I'm going to need to resupply the cat food and litter, and some new crinkle balls, and some wand toys, and rope. Mittens loves to chew on rope. Do you think you could bring that tomorrow please?"

He reached behind him and pulled all the supplies needed. My eyes shone with excitement, and I placed mittens down and ran to feed her dinner. When she was lapping up her food, I turned to Gabe and reached up, pulling him down to my height for a kiss. My tongue pushed into his mouth eagerly as my hands wrapped around his neck. He pulled me into the expanse of his chest, crushingly tight, as he held me firm by the small of my back, pressing my heat to meld with his. I could smell his soap, and for a moment, I dared to enjoy the feel of his lips as he hungrily returned my affection. My hand snaked down feeling the sinewy muscle of his back and I sighed.

I pulled away, looking shy. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Mittens and all," I offered as a half-hearted explanation before taking leave of his embrace.

Gabe looked amused. I knew his type well enough to know that he thought he had scored a victory by repatriating my cat. All Mittens' return confirmed to me was that Gabe could be manipulated. He clearly didn't know that I realized there were cameras watching my every move.

That night after his departure, I once again brought myself to pleasure. But this time, I imagined myself on my knees in front of Gabe, with his hands tangled in my long hair, guiding my mouth onto his hardening cock. My hands were bound behind me, and my mouth strained wide to take all of his girth into my small mouth. He gripped my hair as he pulled my chin tight against his balls and he shoved his cock deep into my throat until I gagged. I moaned as the vibrator caressed my clitoris and my hips pushed the air as they undulated with an unseen lover. I imagined how vulnerable I would feel under Gabe's control, and how wet I would be as I was commanded to please him, for him. I closed my eyes feeling the press of his hard thighs on my outer arms and imagined how his face would contort as he erupted in my mouth instructing me to swallow every drop. I whimpered out Gabe's name as I climaxed and added a "Yes Master. Yes, I'm yours."

Gabe smiled widely when he arrived for dinner the next day. He held out another box.

"Another gift?" I feigned surprise.

"I wasn't sure if you needed them or even if you could use them, but perhaps something for the future?"

Opening the box revealed an assortment of butt plugs, vibrators, anal beads, dildos, and other toys. I looked purposefully perplexed. "Oh, I don't know what I'd do with these Gabe. I don't really do that. Since coming here, I haven't really been in the mood you know."

He suppressed a smirk. "Use them. Don't use them. It's up to you little one. If you'd like, I can do a demonstration on you now."

"Um, so about dinner..." I set aside the box, acting excessively awkward and embarrassed, before hurriedly heading to the kitchen. I heard Gabe's booming laugh behind me.

That night after Gabe's departure, I looked up porn videos on butt plugs and anal, anticipating that Gabe's tracking measures would detect my burgeoning search interests. After watching a few videos in preparation, I picked up the phone to call Gabe, but hung up before it rang. I knew the surveillance video would pick this up. I repeated calling him, pretending that I was building up courage to speak to him. After the fourth hang up, I finally allowed it to ring through.

"Hi Gabe," I started with uncertainty. "Um, am I bothering you?"

"Not at all little one."

The uptick of delight conveyed in his voice at my impromptu call was unmistakable. It was the first time I telephoned him since my capture. I was sure he was witnessing my state of nakedness, as I draped myself over the sheets, positioned on my side.

"I just thought I'd call you to talk." My hand pulled the butt plug from the box of gifted toys. "What are you doing? Do you have time?"

"Of course, Amelia. I always have time to talk with you. What are you doing?"

I shrugged. "Nothing much. I'm just in bed, ready to go to sleep. I thought it would be nice to say goodnight. You know, like old times. Do you remember how we'd often fall asleep together, but kilometres apart." I slathered lube over the anal toy before I drew my legs up and positioned the toy at my anus, pushing in slightly, while breathing deeply. The tip made its way past my tight hole before the bulb of the toy spread me wider. I pulled back and reinserted it halfway, enjoying the feeling of being spread open.

I heard Gabe's intake of breath, though deliberately ignored it.

"Gabe? I was calling to see if maybe you'd like to watch a movie tomorrow instead of playing board games? I want a change of pace if that's okay."

"Of course, little one. I'm happy to oblige. Anything you'd like to see?"

"Maybe something romantic with an actual plot and character development? I don't think I can stomach any more explicit sex scenes," I volunteered hesitantly while I held the plug partially in my ass, gently sawing the tip of the toy into and out of me. I slowly but steadily pushed the plug completely into me until my sphincter muscles tightly gripped the flanged base. I gasped at the sensation and breathed deeply. This wasn't the first time I had used an anal toy on myself. It was the first time I used one of that girth and length, though it was still on the small size. The feeling of fullness was unexpectedly arousing.

Gabe asked if I was alright as he heard me sigh out. I reassured him that I had been shocked by something unexpected.

"Surprise me," I suggested.

Gabe voiced no objections. I suspected it was because he was mesmerized as he watched me on camera slowly penetrate myself with increasingly more fingers into my slick, puffy folds. As I teasingly traced the contours of my labial lips, my legs wide open, I pushed against the plug in my ass revelling in the stretch and pull of the new sensation.

I hung up with Gabe soon afterwards. I arranged myself on all fours and inserted one of the gifted impossibly large dildos. My vaginal walls stretched to accommodate the silicon intruder, not without much effort on my part. I enjoyed the feeling of double penetration and deliberately thrust my ass in the air while I lowered my chest to the mattress as I brought the vibrator to my pulsing bundle of nerves. I cranked the intensity up, skimming the toy against my clitoris in a rhythmic grinding motion, while also stimulating my puffy, stretched lips. I circled my hips to the buzzing of the toy and felt the deep pull from within my core. My body pulsated with arousal as I spread my legs wider, imagining Gabe standing at the foot of the bed, watching me lewdly spread for his pleasure, my lips glistening with arousal, and both holes stretched by toys.

"Mmmm, thank you Master. Thank you for allowing me to come," I murmured in my post-orgasmic haze. I fell asleep with both toys in me and a contented look on my face, with the vibrator buzzing steadily beside me as if a sexual lullaby.

I was no longer sure who was the chess master and who was the pawn.