His Secret Property Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave Luna is bound, drugged, edged and brainwashed.
2.5k words
4.4
89.2k
122

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave Name: Luna

Age: 22

Height: 176cm / 5 ft 9 inches

Weight: 62 kg / 132 lb

Body Measurement: 34D-24-36 (Waist pending further reduction from corset training)

Date of Birth: 12/03/1999

Date of Capture: 28/12/2021

Medical Conditions: Mild agoraphobia from large crowds, shellfish allergy.

Current Medications and Supplements:

- Fluoxetine (antidepressant): 20mg orally, once daily

- Amitriptyline (behaviour stabilizer): 15mg orally, once daily

- Atzek-Olanzapine (behaviour stabilizer/amnestic): 10ml orally, twice daily

- RP-910 REDLINE (aphrodisiac), 40ml orally, once daily before sleep

- PNS-960 ROSEFIELD (aphrodisiac/hormone modifier): 1400ml anally via enema, once weekly

Current Restraints and Personal Equipment

- Custom-made leather collar with electric discipline module.

- PureShield-IV smart chastity belt with auxetic harness straps, integrated catheter probe and vibrating dildo (18cm length, 2cm diameter).

- Faux fur tail attached to a canine knot style silicone buttplug (16.5cm length, 5cm maximum diameter).

- 22-inch underbust mesh corset, to be wore for at least 8 hours each day.

How long has it been since she found herself in this new hell? Five weeks? Maybe this is the sixth? At the beginning of her captivity, she tried to find windows of opportunity to escape, but her master is a cautious man, and made sure that she was constantly locked in some kind of restraint. On some days she'd be left in a sturdy canvas straitjacket for hours while master Calen was away at work.

Today she is fortunate to be left inside a cage, one barely bigger than a coffin. Unlike when she had to wear the straitjacket, this at least allowed her the dignity of using her hands while eating the sandwich left in the cage as her lunch.

It was another Friday, which meant an evening of edging and torment for the slavegirl. Once master Calen had arrived back home, she greeted her master politely, though apparent still without enough enthusiasm for master to smile back at her. The she waited patiently to be fed dinner, and for the doors of her cage to be unlocked. During the day, the girl's wore only a leather collar, a tightly laced corset that brought her waistline down several inches, and the dreaded, high tech chastity belt with its built-in catheter and dildo. With her master's help, the girl changed out of this outfit for her 'evening uniform', one which was far more restrictive and dehumanizing than her daytime outfit.

The delicate features her face was gone now, hidden behind a smooth black latex hood that encased her head. So tight was the material that from the outside, one could still admire the sharp, elegant contours of her nose and jawline. The hood's polished surface appeared seamless, with its rear zipper sealed beneath a strip of electrical tape. There were two holes provided; the larger one at the front exposed her nose and her gaping mouth, while a smaller one at the rear allowed her raven hair to spill out in a ponytail.

The reason for her wide-open mouth was a ring-gag that sat snugly between her teeth, two inches in diameter and kept in place by a ruthless web of leather straps encircling her head. It caused the slave to drool helplessly to the amusement of her master, and easily made accessible the hole which master enjoyed the most.

She also wore a pair of earphones beneath the hood, completing the sensory deprivation, rendering her completely blind, deaf and utterly helpless. The latex material flowed down her chin and onto her neck, disappearing behind a posture collar made of rigid rubber, which immobilized the girl's head and angled it slightly upwards. A set of three buckles around the collar, each secured by a tiny padlock, ensured that the pressure around the slavegirl's neck was unrelenting.

It was a wicked setup, the ring gag is concealed beneath the latex hood, the hood's zipper trapped beneath the posture collar, and the collar was stringently locked into place. The combination rendered the slavegirl's entire head and neck a featureless black mass, except for her gaping lips and the blocky white lettering across girl's brows that spelled out her new name: Luna.

Poor little Luna. During her first week of captivity, she screamed, begged, cried and tried to run. Since then, Calen had ruthlessly tortured her, raped her in heavy restraints, pumped her full of mind-altering drugs and teased her cunt on a daily basis. Still, she had not been allowed to orgasm even once. Luna was smart enough to realise why the intricately designed chastity belt was kept on her; the cycle of edging and orgasm denial was steadily reducing her to a creature of sexual need, placing her into a permanent state of arousal.

A small part of Luna was still pleading to herself to resist, but she knew it was an uphill fight. Soon enough, she would become nothing more than her master's living fuckdoll, a sex toy who just happened to be a young woman, eager to satisfy even the most depraved demands.

Content with the totality of the encasement over Luna's head, the master moved on. Latex opera gloves went up the length of her arms. Then master made Luna hold her hands into fists before wrapping them thoroughly with more electrical tapes, rendering her fingers immobile and useless. A pair of thigh high stockings, also made of pristine black latex, were rolled up her long and shapely legs. Last but not least, towering 6-inch stiletto heels were fastened to Luna's dainty feet. Master Calen chose this pair specifically for Luna because their ankle straps had slots which could also accommodate tiny padlocks.

Once all the pieces of the outfit were in place, Calen gave himself a few minutes to savour the sight. He appreciated simple, contrasting colours, which Luna now exemplified. The black latex that clung to the contours of her head, neck, arms and legs, as well as her shoulder-length black ponytail, stood out sharply against the pale skin of her lean torso which remain exposed.

Blinded and deafened, Luna's remaining senses were elevated. The smell of latex came across as intoxicating, and she could feel the wetness between her legs growing as a waft of cool air brushed her exposed, hardened clitoris. It's not an issue that a person in Luna's situation should be worrying about now, but thanks to the combination of experimental drugs and orgasm denial, all she could think about is how badly she wanted to cum. Instead of hoping for an opportunity to escape her captor, all she was hoping for right now was an orgasm, which had been denied from her again and again in the past weeks.

The girl sensed the weight of a chain leash being clipped onto her posture collar followed by a stinging smack on her thigh, signalling her to get on her knees. Her posture when crawling was precisely as master had prescribed. Her ankles were bent so that calves were pressed against her thighs, knees widely parted to show off her engorged, freshly depilated cunt, and her torso held low, so that her nipples almost touching the floor.

With a firm grip on her leash, master Calen led the blindfolded girl into the bathroom. The girl's bowel had to be flushed clean first before the aphrodisiac compounds could be administered and absorbed with maximum effectiveness. The short journey from the dungeon/playroom to the bathroom was not an easy one for Luna. With her legs bent, the weight of her body now rested entirely on her knees as she crawled, first on the hardwood floor, then on the cold tiles which indicated that she had entered the bathroom. A pained groan escaped Luna's gagged lips when she felt the sudden intrusion of the sizable enema nozzle into her ass. From there, a soft plastic tubing ran up to a bag containing the cleaning solution. Seconds later, the first burst of cold, soapy water rushed into her when the master flicked open a valve. The pressure inside her steadily ramped up as a full litre of the liquid sloshed in, not an unbearable volume but nevertheless uncomfortable, especially considering the irritating effects of the soap.

Ten minutes passed before Luna sensed another tug from her leash, directing her over the toilet bowl. A hint of indignity might have appeared on Luna's face, had she not worn the hood, when the nozzle was swiftly yanked out of her asshole, causing her to expel the filthy water. The process was repeated once more, another litre of soapy water while Luna went back on her knees, another ten minutes before master was satisfied.

It was finally time for the main event. Luna had been subjected to such a session thrice already; she remembered what to expect as master led her to the lounge. Two harsh slaps from master's large, heavy hands landed on Luna's plump asscheeks, signalling her to stand upright. She did so with great difficulty, teetering on her unsteady heels without eyesight to assist in her balance. Leather cuffs were added to Luna's ankles and wrists next, which allowed master to pull the girl into a strappado position. The ankles cuffs were clipped to opposing ends of a two-foot-wide spreader bar, which made it challenging to stand, even for her impressively long legs, and conveniently left her cunt and asshole easily accessible. Her wrists, cuffed behind her back, were raised and attached to the end of a chain bolted to the ceiling. The length of the chain was so short that Luna's bound arms were now pulled up almost vertically, forcing her torso parallel to the floor.

A barely audible, but evidently distressed mewl came from Luna's gagged lips as the weight of her body in its current state translated into steadily building stress in her shoulders and ankles. Then she felt an intrusion into her anus once again; an enema nozzle, slightly larger than the one she endured earlier to allow for a more secure seal around her asshole. Even with a generous amount of lubricant, getting the lemon-size intruder past the slavegirl's sphincter proved to be quite painful. Mercifully though, the bulbous midsection of the nozzle quickly tapered down to the thinner tube which supplied 1.4 litres of a pinkish-brown liquid. Moments later, Luna's body clenched as the slightly irritating content of the bag began flowing into her body. Her master had enthusiastically explained to her that this 'medication', responsible for jacking up her arousal levels as well as making her more obedient, was most effective when absorbed during an edging session.

Two things occurred almost simultaneously next. First, she felt the sudden presence of a vibrating Hitachi wand pressed firmly against her very exposed and very stiff clitoris. Within a second, waves of mind-melting pleasure flooded across her body from her sopping wet cunt, and her entire body shuddered even in its already stressful state.

Then the AirPods in her ears sprang to life, filling her head with the nonstop sounds of ragged feminine moaning and high-pitched, orgasmic groans. Once in a while, the obscene noise was interrupted by a woman's voice. "I WANT TO SUCK MASTER'S COCK", the lustful voice declared. "MY CUNT FEELS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW" Luna knew that it wasn't her voice saying that, but it didn't matter anymore. The recording was specifically chosen so that in her drugged and hyper-horny state, Luna couldn't tell the difference. The commands being fed to her felt the same as her own thoughts now, and there was nothing she could do to resist it.

If there was any 'good' news for Luna, it was that the vibrator pressed against her cunt partially distracted her from the growing stress on her shoulders and legs, as well as the cramping caused by one and half a litre of fluids now pumped into her bowels. The heat within Luna's cunt built up higher and higher until she instinctively stiffened in anticipation of a climax, unfortunately, the master understood her body language well, and swiftly turned down the vibrator to minimum power.

In her prior edging sessions, the master had to be assisted by a blood pressure cuff in combination with a vaginal plethysmograph, so that he could gauge precisely when to reduce the vibrator's output in order to hold Luna on the razor-thin edge. There was no need for that today, the master now knew his ways around the plaything very intimately. Her guttural groans and whimpers told master just how viciously maddening the edging was when combined with the two months of orgasm denial she had endured so far. For Luna, it felt like drowning in an ocean, with the weight of arousal pressed onto every square inch of her body, but there was no release, no satisfaction, no breath of fresh air waiting for her in this ocean of suffering. Once every few minutes, her master would change the angle of the vibrator just to keep things interesting, but the subdued buzzing was never quite enough to push her over the edge.

The inside of Luna's unyielding latex hood was now damp with her tears and sweat. Her D-cup tits, which she was once proud of, shuddered as another wave of pleasure caused her torso to writhe against her restraints. Her shoulders ached with the weight of her torso forced in its strappado position. The drug-laced liquid sloshing within her caused her colons to cramp, it made her head hazy, and her cunt impossibly sensitive. Her slender, stocking-clad legs fought to remain stable despite the spreader bar and high heels. Her clit twitched fruitlessly from two months' worth of arousal, begging for a release that just would not come, no matter how hard she tried to push herself over that peak, not matter how she squirmed and strained in her precarious position. Every pulse from the vibrator felt like a dagger of both frustration and pleasure stabbing into her nerves.

And on top of all these mind-breaking sensations, the earpods continued with its obscenities. "I WILL ALWAYS DO WHAT MASTER TELLS ME TO DO." The voice echoed in her head in a lewd, feminine tone.

Fuck no, I didn't think of that. No! My real name is Cassie! I was kidnapped by this psycho! I have friends and a family and I'm studying accounting at -- Her thoughts were interrupted once again by the recording. "MY MASTER OWNS MY BODY AND MY THOUGHTS"

Wait please! I'm not...I'm not owned by master my name is...What's my name?

"I WILL ALWAYS BE A LOYAL SLAVE AND OBEY MY MASTER."

What! My name is...be a good girl and, and obey my master?

"I MUST LISTEN AND DO WHAT MASTER TELLS ME TO DO."

I must listen and do...do what master tells me to do.

"MY ASSHOLE AND MOUTH WILL ALWAYS BE READY FOR MASTER'S COCK"

My asshole and mouth will always e ready for master's cock.

"I WILL BE A GOOD SLAVE AND LOVE MY MASTER."

I will be a good slave and love my master...yes...I will be such a good slave for my master.