Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 06

Story Info
Amelia explores the world beyond her apartment.
14k words
4.65
10.8k
12

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six: Venturing into the Unknown

My gaze remained affixed on the unlocked doors. The promise beyond darkness was a seemingly simple gesture, yet so laden with significance. The soothing tones of Gabe's voice coaxed me back from my reveries of hope and opportunity and the potential for normality beyond the threshold.

"Amelia?" Gabe's voice, distant. Warmth cupped my shoulder, jostling me softly.

"Freedom?" Apprehension tainted my inflection as my eyes remained transfixed on the doors. My head grudgingly turned back to Gabe. My limbs, paralyzed into immobility, for fear that the opportunity to leave would dissolve as if a mirage refracted in my sightline.

"Look at me Amelia." Gabe's hand gently guided my chin back so I would refocus my gaze on him. "Does this make you feel better?"

I nodded as I swallowed deeply, pondering Gabe's concession. "Yes Master, a smidgeon. You're not absolved from punishing me though." I was tentative in my censure, petrified that one incorrect action would jeopardize my chance of escaping my claustrophobic chamber.

"I know Amelia. I'm trying to atone." Gabe's eyes softened as his thumb traced the contours of my lips before he prodded inwards so that I would suckle his digit. "Come finish eating."

The enormity of the moment made my tongue uncooperative in its heaviness. Our meal was cloaked in an uneasy silence. Gabe's thoughts deep as he likely pondered his decision making. My own laboured breathing punctured the stillness as I contemplated my reality. I had successfully clawed towards freedom. Gabe's guilt over punishing me, and my surliness had forced his hand in a compensatory gesture. I knew I would have to be strategic moving forward. While restrained elation occupied my thoughts, I fretted that what awaited me outside my prison was far more terrifying than what I knew of my confinement.

I was a willing captive in my abduction. I hadn't fought off Gabe very long before I voluntarily surrendered my body and mind to all manner of carnal satisfaction. I implored Gabe to debase me. I demanded he exact humiliating fantasies onto my body. I begged to pleasure him orally and pleaded with him to claim me anally. My desperate appeals to be fucked harder and deeper served as consent for him to write his control over my body and wrest every orgasm from my core. My submission, while initially manipulated, was now voluntary. I knelt with exuberant desperation. Who would believe my narrative that blond-haired, green-eyed charismatic Gabriel, graceful in action, articulate in speech, and rich in social clout, had abducted me and kept me locked in a completely simulated apartment, whittling away my resolve until I buckled at my knees to his every desire? The premise of this nightmare sounded fantastical even to my ears.

"Up, little one." He crooked his finger through my collar as I rose. "To the washroom."

I looked at Gabe puzzled. My eyes returned longingly to the door and then to Gabe, suddenly fearful that Gabe was revoking his offer. "Aren't there washrooms out there Master?"

Sensing my concern, Gabe only rubbed my nose. "Of course there are little one. You needn't worry. You didn't think I would forgo receiving the touch of your tongue on my cock this morning did you? Don't you want to feel my hardness tearing your ass open? It would please me if little one took a little more liquid in her enema for me and held it while she gave me a blow job, before she begged me to fuck her in the ass. Would you do that for me Amelia?"

"Yes Master." I smiled up at him. Gabe was promising me freedom. I would do practically anything for a chance to escape this apartment.

Gabe administered a full 2.5 litre enema. I was cramping in spasms as I struggled to fellate him, my tongue frantically running on the underside of his shaft to bring him to culmination faster, if only so I could release sooner. Gabe only slowed me down, entwining his hands into my tresses and dictating the leisurely pace he desired, as he entered my mouth with an annoyingly unhurried tempo. He occasionally reached down to feel himself within the tight confines of my throat. He revelled in his claim, even now. My mouth garbled out sounds of discomfort around the thickness of flesh deep within. He pulled out and pushed me gently down by my shoulders.

"Master, please fuck me in the ass." My request was frantic in its impatience and desperation. Gabe made no motions. It was an indication that he was unimpressed with the authenticity of my appeals. I hadn't demeaned myself to his satisfaction. "Master, I want to feel your hard cock fuck me in my ass. I want you to take me brutally."

"Of course, little one. I'm happy to oblige." The joy in Gabe's voice was evident as my self-debasement filled his ears. His cock battered into me more roughly than it ever had. There was little adjustment before the pummelling strokes of his manhood claimed me repeatedly for his use and pleasure. I could feel my insides being rearranged from the pressure of his thrusts. My body bowed and Gabe inserted two fingers into my pussy, crooking downwards and scraping my g-spot painfully before he pulled me back up into position.

"Master, it hurts," I whimpered. The flat of Gabe's palm onto the meat of my buttocks slapped my writhing body into a subdued compliance, forcing a momentary intermission from squirming.

"Yes, little one, intentionally so. Do you know why it must hurt today?"

I spluttered. "Master wants to see me endure what he decides for his submissive."

Gabe grunted his assent as his cock hammered into my ass again, stretching my asshole with the wideness of his arousal. "You are mine. You are here for my pleasure. You are here to please me. It pleases me to see you suffer for me."

"Yes Master," I groaned, as Gabe's thrusts doubled in pace. I accepted the pain as the admission to partial freedom. Gabe's motives were exceedingly transparent, especially in his claims over me. Power over my very being was something he reinforced. It was reiterated in every act my submissive mind internalized, and my compliant body endured. He was writing his ownership of me before permitting me leave of this space. He was enforcing unto me that he controlled my destiny. His benevolence granted me the conditions of my existence. I was to abide by that unwritten maxim.

My heavy breaths were interspersed with his ragged grunts. The heaviness of his scrotum slapped against the wet flesh of my pussy, as his cock started the familiar swell before his release. He grabbed my hips tight and spent into me before he reached for my clit and rubbed it more indelicately than usual. He wanted me to climax quickly, and violently, which I did, with him still in my ass, and his fingers jammed into my pussy. I tried to get up, but Gabe gripped my hips. "Not yet." His voice was gruff.

I glanced over my shoulder, not comprehending, until I felt the rush of warm liquid from his cock. I frantically tried to dislodge his manhood from within me, but Gabe's grip was formidable. He held me down in that place of submission. My tears dripped with humiliation as he urinated into me, using my body as but a vessel to enact his ritual of ownership.

"Master," I pleaded. "No please. Please, not today." I didn't want to feel so utterly humbled and ashamed on the morning I was liberated from captivity.

Gabe continued his unrelenting release. "You want this Amelia. Admit it to me."

Mortification hot as it slid down my cheeks. My breathing increasingly hitched as I reconciled the truth of Gabe's accusation. "No." It left my lips as the barest of a whisper, unconvincing. "No, I don't want this," I screamed as I shook vigorously in denial. Gabe only inserted his finger into the slippery confines of my cunt and spread the moisture on my buttocks in refutation.

"Tell me," Gabe insisted. "We will remain here until you do."

Long moments passed before my voice found the words that my mind refused to admit. I had confessed about wanting to feel utterly humiliated one day as I was suffering with a full enema and a Dom would urinate in me after he took me anally and had deposited his semen in me. It was my fantasy to be thoroughly used and demeaned. I didn't want it today though.

Gabe thrust a few more times as his stream trickled to completion, spearing me open and holding my ass up before he pulled out. I remained on all fours until the anal gape closed for the mercy of release. Gabe watched, the trace of a smirk on his lips as he realized that he had accomplished the very thing that had eluded him since my punishment. He had re-established his control over me. My feelings of submission more deeply experienced in that moment of degradation than it had been in weeks. He cupped my cheek affectionately. "Nothing to feel ashamed about. I helped you enact a fantasy. Did you like the feeling?" His tone was annoyingly presumptuous.

I refused a response. The bloom of heat coloured my cheeks. I detested admitting my desires to him. Exhilarating as it was, his deliberate choice to enact it this morning disrupted my equilibrium. For weeks post-punishment, I had retained an inkling of power, leveraging his guilt to my advantage. I was permitted liberties I hadn't been allowed prior, including sassing Gabe with impunity, and ignoring him when I was disinterested in what he offered.

"Tread carefully Amelia," Gabe had warned me one evening when I disregarded his direction yet again. "I understand that you're experiencing feelings of alienation from me and from your submissive mindset after your punishment, but I am still your Master. I've permitted your insolence long enough. Need I remind you why you belong on your knees before me?"

I received a sobering reminder that evening. I remained on my knees, hands cuffed behind my back, kneeling at his feet, blindfolded, gagged, and my ears plugged, tethered to his hand by my leash for hours. It was an efficient tutorial in power. My movements were controlled by him. My sight at his determination. Whether I could hear was his choice. My speech was conditional only on Gabe's release. It was his magnanimity that permitted my rebellious behaviour. He ensured I understood that. By the time he released me, the indignity of smallness had effectively reiterated his hold over me. I exhibited restraint against any further micro-rebellions, electing instead to conserve what capital I had accrued for future use. It was easier to be compliant, especially when Gabe thereafter bestowed pleasure on me in conciliatory gestures without my prompting.

That residual kernel of superiority that I strategically sublimated was now all but eradicated. With Gabe's one simple act of defiling me, he had again put me in my place, rendered me insignificant, and reminded me that he was ultimately in control. Perhaps, this was Gabe's intention all along, to disrupt my stability so that when he showed me the outside world, my mental faculties would be too compromised to strategize an escape. After all, if I was smarting from humiliation, I wouldn't oppose him mentally or physically, though the latter wasn't a realistic possibility regardless. Gabe ensured flight was not an option. My hands were locked to my collar behind me. I was fastened back into the chastity belt, plugged vaginally and anally, despite my whimpering. To my ankle cuffs, he attached a short chain, essentially hobbling me. Despite being liberated, I was more restrained than I ever had been.

"Master," I grumbled, "why do I have to wear these things?" My lips pouted in disappointment. "Haven't I earned being able to explore without being in chastity? My arms are locked. My strides are curtailed."

"Rule two little one."

I despised that everything was conflated to rule two. If Gabe wanted me to do the Charleston Shuffle wearing nothing but a feather boa, he'd justify it under rule two. My lips snarled, which Gabe purposely ignored. My options were looking decidedly less optimistic.

Gabe attached the leash to my collar and wound the leather around his hand to tighten the slack. "Come little one. Let's see what the world outside of your space holds."

I trailed behind Gabe, my bare foot toeing the threshold. Gabe gently tugged my immobile form forward. I resisted, paralyzed in place, unable to venture into the darkness of the unknown.

"What's wrong Amelia?"

I was unexpectedly frightened of what awaited me. Hope existed within the walls of my imprisonment. What if there were no opportunities to escape? What if freedom was but a concept dangled before me to elicit my compliance? The enormity of that fear crippled me. What if crossing the threshold revealed that I would be eternally yoked under the oppressive intangibles of rule two, forever submissive to Gabe, with no opportunity to redeem the fragments of my life.

"I'm scared," I admitted to Gabe. "I don't know what's outside these walls." The tears streaked down my face. My cowardice on display. I had engineered this from tolerating my gruelling punishment only for my courage to evaporate at a critical juncture. I needed to venture forth beyond the safety of familiarity to assess and capitalize on my opportunities. Months of captivity within the safety of my walls had transformed me into a frightened, meek woman. Where was the Amelia who had strategized her escape, who had endured the pain of punishment and the mental degradation for freedom? Now that the possibility presented itself, I was reduced to a snivelling moron. "What if I don't like it out there?" I lifted my moist eyes to meet Gabe's. "Master, I don't want people to see me naked with...with things in me." My trepidation interspersed with hitched sobs. I had become accustomed to my humiliation at Gabe's hand. I wasn't comfortable with others knowing that fact.

Gabe embraced me tightly quelling my tremors. "It'll be fine Amelia. I promise. Your body is for me. Your arousal is mine alone. Nobody will know that my girl secretly loves being in chastity and soaks herself. I promise I will keep you safe. If you don't like it, we can return to your apartment." Gabe blotted the tears sliding down my face with his silk handkerchief.

"Do you promise?" My voice as diminutive as my self-esteem.

He leaned down and kissed me softly before sliding his tongue between my parted lips. I welcomed the intimacy amidst such uncertainty, pressing my body into his, yearning to feel cocooned in the familiarity of Gabe's scent and touch and masculinity. The hardness of his chest felt fortifying as Gabe embraced me tightly against him. He was gentle as he coaxed me gradually past the exit. I trudged behind Gabe, my hobbled, leaden limbs shuffling. My eyes scanned through the darkness. We were in a cavernous space. That much I could ascertain. My apartment took approximately two-thirds of the entire area. A warehouse? A bomb shelter? "Where are we?" I muttered in perplexment, as my pupils adjusted to the dark. Gabe tugged the leash holding me back from taking an unsupervised step, forever the arbiter of my decisions.

Gabe turned me around and held up a blindfold. "I'm afraid this is all you'll get to see little one." He fastened a knot behind my head as darkness engulfed me. "Will you be a good girl and not speak or must I gag you?" I promised Gabe I wouldn't say anything. Silence descended as he inserted ear plugs. I was suddenly hefted over Gabe's shoulder and spun around repeatedly, purposely disorienting me. The plugs in my vagina and ass sprang to life, buzzing at a high intensity. I felt the familiar build-up as the toys teased my swollen and deprived flesh. I squirmed as pleasure robbed me of any remaining sense. My head jostled against Gabe's back as his hands were firm in holding my thighs to his chest. The struggling of my diminutive frame barely an impediment to our journey. We ascended, and my body swung wildly as Gabe walked. I smelled grass and freshness and air in between my gasps and surmised that we had been underground. Gabe spun me around and ratcheted up the intensity of the plugs. Deep within my core, my need called forth. When Gabe was sufficiently convinced from my hitched panting that my faculties were suitably compromised, Gabe laid me horizontally on upholstery. The rumblings of a car's motor vibrated through my body. He couldn't have driven more than fifteen minutes.

Before long, Gabe placed me gently on my feet. I swayed unsteadily trying to regain some semblance of equilibrium, but the plugs in me were still engaged. Gabe only tightened his hold on my bound arms as he increased the intensity of the toys, pulling me close. They corkscrewed in me, moving, not just vibrating. Gabe watched as my body's floundering undulations propelled it forward in fluttering spurts as it struggled towards climax. The vaginal vibrator hit my g-spot repeatedly, and the anal plug drove ever deeper. I was climbing closer to release, and then, Gabe inexplicably turned off the toys. My blindfold was removed. My hearing was restored. My rapid gasps of breath only interrupted when Gabe whispered, "You didn't think I'd allow you to climax for the first time in my home like that did you? That's not how I intend to claim you."

His home? I blinked rapidly as I tried to stabilize myself. My eyes, glazed with unfulfilled desire, my mind bewildered from unrealized pleasure, took in the spacious living room, the minimalist décor of the mid-century modern look. Teak furniture was interspersed with clean lines and vibrant ochres, burnt oranges, and mustard yellows. Metal bars over large windows revealed manicured gardens, topiaries, and fountains. It appeared that we were on an estate. I tried to walk to the large windows, but my neck ricocheted back from the tension of the leash that kept me close to Gabe. Gabe only wound the leash around one more rotation, shortening the lead.

"Behave, or I will return you to your apartment Amelia," Gabe reprimanded.

I sighed. "Yes Master. Your home?"

Gabe only nodded. My impatience was difficult to suppress. It was the first time in months the pupils of my eyes had to dilate to natural sunlight. I wanted to absorb the world for fear it would be taken from me. "You're wealthy. This is your estate? Are there estates in the city? Where are we?" I didn't know why I asked about his wealth. He had previously told me that he was of means. However, seeing the size and grandeur of his fortune was jarring compared to my own humble roots. It explained how he could replicate my entire apartment and be accountable to no one as he kidnapped me.

Gabe nodded. "The city we're currently located in does have estates and larger parcels of land."

I widened my eyes. "So, we're in which city? If I wanted to go back to my fake apartment, how would I get there?" I adopted my patented coquettish look hoping to appeal to Gabe's ravenous sexual appetite and render him susceptible to truth telling.

Gabe only scoffed before leading me by the small of my back to the kitchen. Gleaming marble countertops, and stainless steel appliances were warmed with art pieces mounted on the wall. The electrical sockets looked decidedly North American, and I was relieved that I hadn't been transported to the other side of the world. I cast my gaze sideways, searching for clues. There was nary a newspaper to be found. The TV wasn't on. There wasn't even a single take-out menu affixed to the refrigerator. There were no phones. I sighed loudly, knowing full well that Gabe would interrogate me on my obvious displeasure.

"Why the sigh little one?"

"Your place is so big Master. I was thinking how much nicer it would have been to be here all these past months instead of in my apartment, with the sunlight, and all these appliances." I lied. I was becoming quite practised at deception.

Gabe squeezed my shoulder, satisfied with my response.