Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I care for you little one. Don't doubt that." He held me until my crying subsided.

I closed my eyes, hoping that sleep would alleviate the vise-like tightness in my head and neck. The tautness of tension only compounded by the growing realization that I couldn't escape Gabe. Gabe was wealthy enough to own an estate and a private security party conducting surveillance for him. Opportunities would be infrequent. It hadn't occurred to me when Gabe first mentioned it, but why would I need furniture if I was to be released after I had been trained? How long did he anticipate my capture would be? I shut my eyes tightly. The fear of my situation suddenly chilling me. Gabe never intended to release me. This would be my life. I would never see my friends again. I would never return to work. I would exist in his mansion, on his sizeable estate, as an object for his use. I might as well be encased in latex with my holes used by him. What's worse, is that I knew I would crave being at his sexual beck and call again. I had already slipped into such a mindset, that is until I was able to pull myself out from under his mystique. I was exhausted from fighting him and my own desire. I had already been conditioned to his touch, his voice, his scent. As thoughts of defeat and surrender clouded my brain, I drifted off.

When I awoke, Gabe was sitting in an armchair watching me warily. His form was bathed in the light of the moon. I hadn't seen the moon with my own eyes for many months.

"What are you smiling about?" Gabe prodded me.

"The moon." I swept the blankets off and walked to the window. When I opened the pane so I could breathe in fresh air, I noticed thin metal bars on the exterior. I pressed my nose to the air, inhaling deep breaths. "Fresh air." I turned around and smiled. "Fresh air!"

"Breathe it in little one. If you choose to stay in this room instead of your apartment, you may open the windows as often as you'd like and gaze at the moon and the sun whenever you wish. You've earned as much."

My eyes drifted to the bars on the window, and back up to the moon, before pressing my face against the vertical slats hungry for what I had been deprived of for so long. It was a small concession from Gabe, but a seemingly significant one for me. What greeted me was more manicured gardens and a high security fence. Pine and spruce trees, and evergreens surrounded the perimeter. The air, pregnant with pollen and sweetness, didn't even smell like the city that was home. I looked at Gabe, at the bars on the windows keeping me in, at the enormity of the task before me. I needed to convince Gabe that I wasn't a flight risk so that I could earn more accommodations in his space. How was I to surrender to desire, completely and wholeheartedly, without costing myself?

"Little one would like that, Master. I don't remember what it's like to wake up and see the sunrise." A normalized sense of loss said nonchalantly. I turned around and smiled widely. "But can I have Mittens up here please?"

Gabe looked at me oddly, his face indecipherable, before composing himself. "Of course, little one. I know how much you love her. I've already brought her up for you."

I turned around and observed Mittens cleaning herself in the corner of the bed.

I had intentionally adopted Gabe's preferred nomenclature for me, "inadvertently" referring to myself as little one. It was a manipulative tactic that harked back to Gabe's desire for ownership. Weeks ago, I had asked Gabe why he liked calling me little one so much. He told me that the connotation of possession was something that appealed to him. That evening as I watched the bars splice the moonlight onto my skin, I knew I would need to convince him that my submissive desires were genuine, and that I viewed him as more my Master than my manipulator. Referring to myself occasionally in third person might ingratiate myself to his charitable graces.

"Master? Do you think we could listen to some music while I admire the moon?"

Gabe smiled. "Of course, little one. I'm happy to oblige, especially if that improves your mood." He stood up and turned the radio on. A foreign tongue emanated from the sound system. It wasn't English, that much I was certain. Before my ears could interpret the disembodied voice again, Gabe had adjusted the dial to a classical station. He wrapped his arms around me, joining me on the floor, cradling me into his lap. A kidnapper and his captive.

I assumed agreeing to staying in the room would mean Gabe would grant me a measure of privacy. Gabe never left me out of his sight after I woke up. Instead of locking my arms behind me, Gabe fastened my hands to my chastity belt, which while more comfortable, afforded me a commensurately minimal amount of "freedom". Through dinner, during my bath, and for the duration of "free time" Gabe kept vigilance over my agency, restricting my movements. It wasn't until we returned to my bedroom for sleep, that Gabe positioned me on the bed on my hands and knees, ass open and exposed, with my hands clipped to restraints on the headboard. Gabe climbed up behind me, teasing my asshole through the forked chastity belt, and fucked me in the ass. He was utterly focused on his pleasure.

Every action he instigated was a claiming manoeuvre, reaffirming that I was his submissive. "Fuck back against me," he commanded. "Harder," he insisted. "You're going to take all of my cock in your tight ass, aren't you little one?" He was imprinting on me that he determined when he offered concessions because he was in control. When he spilled his seed in me with deep, hard thrusts, my body only yielded.

"You're in chastity." Those three words whispered hot behind my ear, justified Gabe's withholding of my pleasure and I knew he delighted in watching my body tremble with need.

My shoulder hunched downwards. "Yes Master, little one understands."

Gabe pulled me close to him before rearranging us on our sides. My wrist cuffs were detached from the restraints, only to be reattached in front of my body. I fell asleep in my new bed, my first night out of my apartment, watching the moon, with Mittens by my feet, and with Gabe's cock softening in my ass, and his arms locked around me. A prisoner, relocated.

In the morning, I was again on my knees with arms locked behind my back, begging for Gabe's cock to fellate. He was rough, insistent in his taking of my mouth as he had claimed my ass the night before. I gagged repeatedly as he thrust into my throat. I crawled on my knees to the bathroom and Gabe bent me over, removed the chastity belt, and then released my cuffed arms. He commanded me to spread my cheeks, displaying myself for his delight. I wasn't entirely certain what was transpiring. Gabe didn't say another word. He only casually placed a five-ball strand of large anal beads before me. When I lifted my eyes, Gabe was sitting watching me intently. I didn't want to do this, not like this. The debasement at my own hand in proxy of his was a test of my complete and unqualified submission to him. The tears started in earnest then, the symbolism of the act readily apparent to both of us. I had wrested my complete devotion away from Gabe once before when the letter opener catalyzed me into action. If I fell under his enthrall again, I wasn't convinced I'd be able to retain the fragmentary bits of Amelia that could fight him. Gabe allowed me to sob quietly understanding the ramifications of the conflict within.

I reached for the strand of silicon beads, thankful Gabe had lubricated the silky coating. The heaviness of the beads surprised me. I reached behind, tentatively pressing the sphere against me. Without Gabe's assistance, I had difficulty, being on display, being relaxed enough, to force it into my body, until it breached the tight ring of muscle as the ball forced my sphincter to stretch wide until I swallowed it completely inside me. My asshole clenched tight around the cord, dreading that another four had yet to penetrate me. Gabe merely sat at the edge of the tub and waited. I remained squirming on my knees as I gradually pushed the second bead into me, biting my lip as the fullness forced me open once again at my own hand. I lurched forward, attempting to use the rocking motion to exert enough momentum to aid the bead's insertion into my body. By the time my own fingers had inexorably inserted the fifth bead fully into me and my sphincter closed tight around the retrieval cord, I managed only ragged pants as I felt overwhelmingly full from their girth and sheer size.

Gabe gestured with his hand for me to turn around as I crawled. He pulled at the looped handle that remained, tugging and gently swishing. I immediately felt the weighty spheres jiggle within me. I keened with desire, my body thrusting backwards, as my rear canal was massaged and stimulated by the beads' movements. The vibrations from within felt like the beads were Ben-Wa balls. Gabe slapped my ass and I turned around, kneeling in front of him. Gabe's reaction remained stoic. He merely watched me enjoy the humiliation of being objectified, while on my knees, filled with beads that glided along my anal canal.

"Do you understand?" Gabe queried me. His eyes exposing my vulnerability further with each second of his deadpan stare.

I understood. This was an exercise in control. It was inscription of my trust, deference, and submission onto and by his hand. He was conveying that he didn't have to force me to submit to him. I would do it voluntarily regardless of where I was, whether in my apartment, or in his home, whether it was taking food from his hand, or inserting large anal beads into my ass, because he wanted it. It was meant to express that my Master knew my kinks and my body well enough to know how far to push me, and how I would welcome it. We were going back to the basics. "Thank you for reminding me I am Master's." I sniffled.

I realized that despite my noble attempts to thwart additional training, Gabe was determined to break me again until the terms of my surrender were compatible with his new frame of reference. My only salvation would be to enact my manipulations to shorten my training's length and hope that I could reassemble the fragments of self one more time.

"Come to breakfast little one."

It was a quiet meal. My thoughts of being under Gabe's thumb again petrified me and I was reciting affirmations silently to fortify my mind against him.

"Are you wet Amelia?" Gabe asked me so casually as he took a bite of his toast.

I was reluctant to answer but nodded, nonetheless. Each time I moved, the balls in my ass brought pleasure from deep within. I reminded myself that I needed to be enthusiastically complaint to convince Gabe of his training's effectiveness. "Yes Master. I am."

"Why?"

"Because little one loves being humiliated by your hand. Because she trusts you to know what is best for her."

Gabe met my response with measured silence. "Do you realize you do it Amelia?"

"Do what Master?"

"Do you like calling yourself little one?" Gabe held out a slice of mango in his hand and I leaned forwards gingerly to take it in my mouth. I didn't want to engage the balls unnecessarily.

"What do you mean Master?" I feigned stupidity.

"I've noticed that you've occasionally referred to yourself in third person. It's not something I asked you to do."

I lowered my head in mock contrition. "I don't have to do it if you don't like it, Master."

Gabe pulled my chin up. "What's this about Amelia?"

"After yesterday when your fingers were down my throat, I realized how far I've come in my submission Master. Everything you do excites me, even when I shouldn't be aroused. When you said I wasn't invested in my submission, I felt terrible you were disappointed. I don't know why. I don't want to feel like that again. I don't want to disappoint you, Master. Even when I fight it, my body craves your touch, like this morning. I desperately wanted your hands pushing the balls into me. Sometimes when I use little one, it reminds me of my place. I know Master likes hearing it. I want to please Master." I kept my head lowered hoping my explanation pleased Gabe. My obedience was in question.

Gabe palmed my cheek, stroking my flesh. "I want you to do what you want to do Amelia, not in fear of me, but because it feels right for you. Do you see the difference my sweet girl?"

I nodded. "Yes Master," I smiled at him. "Occasionally I use it because it feels right for me, not always, just in specific situations." I also knew that when I did it, Gabe would heap praise on me because of his unrestrained delight, which would assist in neutralizing his distrust in me.

"Amelia? Given that you've voluntarily expressed a willingness to do so, I would like to help you cultivate your submissive state of mind. Will you permit me to do that?" The question was rhetorical. What Gabe desired was to assuage his guilt by eliciting my verbal confirmation. His commands were cloaked by the appearance of conscious decision.

"Master? Could you please help me feel like I used to before the punishment? Little one wants to crave serving you on her knees again." I recoiled at how pathetic I sounded.

I was led to the den following breakfast. A pillow awaited my kneeling form, adjacent to the base of his chair. "I have work for a few hours little one. You'll stay by my side here on your knees. But since you've been such a good girl, I've a treat for you."

Gabe's heavy hand forced me down by the small of my back, my cheek to the ground, my ass presented. A thigh spreader was buckled onto my upper thighs, forcing my legs widely apart. I squeezed and realized I couldn't close them. Gabe pulled at the looped handle of the anal beads, slowly extracting the tormenting balls, allowing the spherical width of each bead to stretch my anus on its retreat, until all but one remained in the tightness of my rear passage. I could only whimper in response as Gabe shoved the balls back in, teasing the tight ring of muscle that yielded to the plunging of his hand. He jiggled the toy in me again before violently yanking the entire strand out. I shuddered as each sphere strained against my anus before it was forced out.

In its stead, a smooth metallic large bead pushed inwards, gradually working itself into me. I then felt another, and another before my sphincter swallowed all three balls. I thrashed trying to escape the sudden frigidity of the cold, hard, steel deep within my rectum. Through my struggling breaths, Gabe explained that my discomfort was a result of a three-ball anal hook. My neck strained backwards as Gabe threaded the hook's eyelet to my collar's O-ring, and righted me to a kneeling position. The discomfort was immediate as there was little slack.

In his fingers, he held an egg vibrator. With one swift motion, he shoved the vibrator deep into my parted folds before I could object. The high intensity buzzing instantly pulsed pleasurably within the slipperiness of my cunt. I wobbled forward and promptly felt the anal hook seat itself into me as the contractions of pleasure steered my body forwards, and the pressure and strain of my shoulders pulled me back, desperately trying to alleviate the discomfort deep within me. Gabe held my shoulder to steady me, willing me to look into his eyes. "Do you understand your predicament little one?"

If I leaned forward to alleviate the strain on my head and neck, the anal hook would rachet into me. All the while, I would have to manage the constant tormenting buzzing of the vibrator Gabe inserted. Pleasure propelled me forward as my body inched closer to culmination. Pain held me back. This was diabolical. Gabe clipped something onto my collar before he settled in to work. I pulled forward and realized that Gabe had once again affixed the leash onto my collar.

The vibrator kept me on edge but never to the point of conclusion, that is until Gabe ratcheted up the intensity. I tried to remain still, but pleasure and pain seesawed me on a macabre dance of submission. I was moaning from the spasms. My abdominals started contracting as I felt the start of an orgasm. "Master," I whimpered between pants and groans, "may little one come please?"

Gabe turned his chair to stare at me writhing before him. "Come Amelia."

As I was about to climax, Gabe turned off the vibrator and slapped my pussy twice, ruining my orgasm. The spreader bar prevented me from closing my thighs to avert the sting. There was no intensity, no release, merely constant throbbing pain as the hook pulled into my body, and my clitoris stung from the slap, and its aching, unfulfilled desire. My body couldn't relax. It pulsed. It throbbed. It was unfulfilled. I looked at Gabe, panting through the aborted thrill, not understanding. "Master?"

"This is part of your training. Do you understand little one? Today is about suffering for me. Suffering the pain and humiliation by inserting anal beads into your own ass because I willed it. And now for the next few hours, you will suffer by experiencing ruined orgasm after ruined orgasm. Will you lean forward in pleasure to try to hasten the build up and pull at the anal hook? Or will you prolong the prevention of build up, so the hook doesn't pull? Either option, when you do approach climax, you will beg me to ruin your orgasm. Will you do that for me Amelia? Will you allow me to watch your suffering?"

"Yes Master." I sniffled softly. My arms were bound behind my back. I was tethered to Gabe by my neck. I was on my widened restrained knees by his side. An anal hook was attached to my collar. My acquiescence wasn't a question, it was an expectation. If I objected, I would surely have the additional burden of suffering a punishment.

Gabe simply typed away as the vibrator started afresh, triggering waves of tense struggling as I squirmed towards a release. I lurched forward and back, and doubled over from my writhing form. With tearful entreaties I begged Gabe. "Master, please ruin my orgasm for me," I pleaded between gritted teeth as my body pulled forward in pleasure and the anal hook dug into the soft walls of my rectum. I braced for the touch of Gabe's palm. I screamed in frustration as the sweet release vanished once again as Gabe's large hand slapped my pussy and clitoris and the metallic ball in my ass pulled. The procedure was repeated, each time he met my pleas to ruin my orgasm with a sadistic smile. By the time Gabe was satisfied I had suffered sufficiently in service of my submission, I was a whimpering, crying, mass of agitated, nerves, and unfulfilled pent-up desire. I desperately wanted to climax, to feel fulfilled, and to experience a full release.

Gabe pulled me upright, digging the anal hook into me. "Kneel up tall." His hand clasped the rod and started lifting it before pulling it down, straining my neck back, encouraging me to fuck myself as I rode the hook for his amusement. His rhythm was unrelenting as the metal balls dug into me rubbing against the sensitive flesh within. Eventually, I bounced on the hook independent of my puppeteer, who only watched as his submissive fucked herself of her own volition. I grunted each time the hook dug into me as I tried to maintain Gabe's chosen pace. I could only imagine what I looked like from behind, a wanton fuckdoll desperately riding an anal hook at her Master's bidding in hopes of climaxing.

"Master, please," I wailed in frustration. "Why are you doing this to me. I've been so good."

"Amelia," his finger trailed my jawline with tenderness, "I do this not out of maliciousness. I care about you. I want you to be the best submissive you can be. I'm trying to return us to that place before the punishment, to restore your mind to where you choose to be mine, where you give yourself fully to me, holding nothing back. This is part of your training."