Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight Amelia, my little one. I love you," he'd whisper in my ear each night. I wriggled into the concavity of Gabe's body.

"Goodnight Master," I'd parrot, until that fateful night when the land of dreams beckoned and I murmured, "I love you too Master."

My late-night unconscious muttering placed us on new trajectory. Gabe felt more at ease. He crooned the next morning, boasting that I had admitted my love for him. I had no recollection of the event, I blushed. I had allowed myself to drift and intentionally mumble out, I love you. It was a deliberate calculation, timed specifically to heighten believability. I was convinced of its intentionality, but I wasn't entirely confident that I didn't have loving feelings for Gabe. I felt warmth towards him. I was sexually stimulated by him. Denying affection for him was difficult. Persuading myself from the truth was even harder.

It was weeks before Gabe broached the matter of my story. I was elated that a once mentioned fantasy in our pen pal days was seeing fruition. It had taken him some cajoling, and reassurances on my part that enacting it would not change my impression of him. We discussed the scene in detail, both agreeing on adherence to plot, though liberties in dialogue were permissible. Nothing more was mentioned. Gabe would initiate the fantasy when he deemed the moment appropriate.

One afternoon as the winds of winter howled around the estate, and Gabe was in his den, I settled in my bedroom, napping into the warm folds of the comforter. I startled awake to a gloved hand forced over my mouth, preventing my scream. My wrists were pinned above me. Gabe had donned a balaclava, and all black clothing to adopt the personae of an intruder.

"What's this?" he hissed. "A wet and willing slut waiting for me to fuck her?"

I thrashed trying to escape, placing a solid knee against his abdomen before wriggling away. I flung open the door and ran down the stairs and towards the main door. As negotiated, Gabe had provisioned winter boots to facilitate my flight. I penned my fantasy to occur on such a blustery day. It provided me the opportunity to determine my cold tolerance. I took a deep breath, steeling myself. I threw the door open, sprinting into the bitter cold as the snow blizzarded around me. The sleet proved an impediment to my speed as the frozen precipitation hit my body and blinded me. I ran some distance until I was tackled into a fluffy snowbank. The cold shocked my system, and I tussled with my attacker before he overpowered me and pinned my arms against the small of my back, while he sat on my upper thighs, pressing my neck firm against the snow.

"You really should be more prepared for the inclement weather?" He taunted as he threw me onto my back. He grazed the edge of a prop switchblade against my cheek. "Now are you running from your Master because you're trying to escape? Or are you running from me because you know that I'm going to fuck you until you can no longer speak?" The knife slid against my groin before the blade nicked upwards. I bucked violently trying to throw him off my body.

"Move again, and I'll cut you," he threatened menacingly.

Even though this was a well-negotiated CNC roleplay, Gabe's donning of the mask and personae helped both of us transition into the appropriate headspace. I started to open my mouth to rebut him. He only muffled my words and rendered me silent with the tight tie of a gag. He removed my boots and pulled each wrist to cuff it to the outside of my ankle cuffs. I was on my ass, legs spread widely, arms unable to move, trussed in a crab-tie position. His grip tight, overpowering my body. He grabbed a handful of snow with his gloved hand, spreading the coldness around on my chest. Another handful was placed against my pussy as his gloved fingers worked their way into my cunt, jabbing into me roughly. The coldness of the snow combined with the friction of the leather sent my teeth chattering. I struggled, attempting to escape the frigidity.

"You want this don't you?" he hissed in my ear.

I shook my head vigorously. He grabbed me by my collar forcing me to look at him as the elements licked my body, and the coldness forced me into submission. He hefted me over his shoulder, carrying me easily back to the house before dumping me on the carpet. He turned my awkwardly bound form over, positioning me onto bent limbs. I heard the slide of his zipper. I attempted to pull forward, but he only yanked me back into position.

"You're going to learn how to please someone other than your Master."

He spit into his hand, covering his cock before he thrust his already rigid manhood into me, slamming deep against my cervix. I could only shriek into the gag as the pain of his penetration battered into me at an unforgiving tempo. I balled my fists from the intensity of pain, silently begging for compassion. He exhibited none.

"I bet your Master never fucks you like you love to be fucked does he?" He pulled out of me and pressed the engorged head of his cock against my ass. I trembled. He only held me down before he broke past my resisting ring of muscle and pressed insistently inwards until he was completely seated. Without lubrication, every inch of his cock felt like jagged barbs as he entered my anal canal. "God you're tight," he exclaimed as he adopted a punishing pace spearing me open, without regard to my moans of pain. He pumped into my ass as he ejaculated, gripping my hips. "I'm going to fuck you multiple times tonight girl. I can't wait until you swallow my cock down that pretty throat of yours."

He pulled out. His semen slid out of my gaping ass. Melting snow dripped down my body. My teeth chattered from the cold, and I shivered trying to get warm. He pushed me over onto my back and I saw him wipe his cock. I looked up at his intimidating form. He yanked the gag off my mouth. My scream suppressed by his hand. "Scream as loud as you want. You should know, we're isolated here." He smirked.

I shouted for help. He only held his hand tight against my throat until I stopped resisting. "Get off me you fucking creep. Master is going to come home soon and then he'll kill you."

He only snorted. "Oh, I doubt that my little slut."

I tried a different tactic. "Master is rich. He can pay you whatever you want."

"Oh?" He ran the switchblade down my cheek. "Your Master can't pay me enough to right the wrongs he's committed against me. I'm going to take what matters most to him. I know he loves you. It would wound him to know that another man used his toy and used her thoroughly."

I inched backwards. He dragged me back and shoved me forcefully onto my back, while he straddled my upper chest. He said nothing as he rammed his cock into my mouth, deep into my throat and I could only suck as hard as I could while he fucked my face, His cock springing back into erectness. My lips were numb before he withdrew. His fingers forced down my throat as I choked on his digits. "I bet your Master doesn't taste as good as I do."

I sputtered as he stood, his still erect penis bobbing with arousal. Gabe was rougher, more dominant in this role of intruder. A petrifying chill coursed through me that I might have unleashed an untapped desire in Gabe, that the CNC had inadvertently emboldened him.

"What's this slut? You're soaking. You love this don't you. You want me to fuck you." He inserted a finger in me before he painted my lips with the taste of me. To my collar, he attached a leash, trapping its looped handle under the leg of a chair. "Don't go anywhere," he mocked. "I have some things to get to make this evening truly memorable."

He left me on my back, trussed up, and leashed to the chair. I rocked from side to side to extricate my leash and managed to overturn the chair. A heavy thud greeted me. My head turned upwards, and I saw him. "Are you trying to escape? You'll be punished for that. Luckily, I found your Master's toybox. Lots of interesting things to use on you."

My collar was yanked tight under my chin as I was dragged across the room. He lifted me and threw me on the sofa. He only held up the large stack of anal beads. I'd never seen the monstrous toy before, much less taken their enormity. I shook my head frantically, suddenly rueful of my ambitious imagination. "Suck them. It'll be all the lubrication you'll get." My lips barely swallowed the widest part of the first ball, before he had already shoved in the remaining four. I was tearing up as I choked on the silicone toy. I sucked desperately, trying to impart moisture. He yanked the beads out of my mouth and shoved the gag back, silencing me. The large sphere was immediately pushed against my anus with increasing force until I was stretched to my widest and my body swallowed the ball in. He repeated this slow indignity, each time toying with my asshole as he held the wide circumference of the sphere in me, before mercifully pushing it in. I grunted as the balls filled my anal canal uncomfortably. He pulled against the handle, exerting pressure from the inside out. I groaned in pain. "We're only just beginning."

He held up a metal labia spreader, manipulating the pegs to demonstrate the clamp's adjustability. He stroked my labial lips before forcing them through the clamp's wings and tightened the pegs until my labia was pinched uncomfortably. Within seconds, he had stretched me open as wide as my flesh would allow, exposing the silky pinkness of my innermost core. "What a pretty cunt you have. Shame it's going to be ruined tonight." He slipped a few fingers through the generous oval-shaped opening. He stepped away and left me.

With my ankles shackled to my wrists, I couldn't close my legs. I was tied, my vagina gaping open by a labia spreader, my ass filled with anal beads. The incessant feeling of my pussy opened, but unfulfilled kept me moist. I heard the whirr of the vibrator before I felt it. He pressed the vibrating head against the cold metal of the spreader. He reached over and rolled my nipples, securing them with the clamps, tightening. I whimpered as he pulled the joining metal links downwards. He held a slim dildo and slowly inserted it into my vagina. Holding the base, he rattled it against the opening of the spreader in a clockwise motion, causing the dildo to rotate around my vaginal walls. He pressed the vibrator straight to my clitoris. My hips rolled as my panting became more erratic. His press on my clit was unrelenting and I felt the build up of pleasure teasing from deep within. He pulled the vibrator away and slapped my clitoris.

"What a slut you are," he said. "You're going to climax from my hand even though I'm torturing you." He started the vibrator again rolling it onto my clit. My body shook as it hurtled towards another peak, only to be denied again with a spank to my throbbing bud. Again, he teased me mercilessly until I was at the edge of pleasure. But this time, he only watched me before ordering me to climax, as he yanked one ball from my ass. I exploded in ecstasy. I imagined what my wantonness resembled, and how the humiliation and debasement of the scene personified it.

He kept the vibrator on my clit, and before long I was climbing again towards release. I pulled against the restraints, biting down onto the gag. Except, he made me climax another four times before the vibrator and dildo were removed. The labia spreader was unscrewed, and he slid his cock in, slamming into me, his balls slapping against my yawning, sensitive slit. I whimpered as he speared into me with slow, deliberate, deep thrusts before withdrawing in equal measure. He was deliberate in prolonging his pleasure and lengthening my pain. My body lurched forward and back, until he stilled and ejaculated in me, softening before pulling out. His flaccid cock slapped against my parted labia. I was pulled forwards by my collar and thrown onto the ground on my back. A large vibrator was shoved in me. He sat back on the couch, glowering down at my writhing form as he watched my body shake; his seed slowly leaked out of me.

"I can see your cunt getting wet again. Do you spread your legs for every man you meet?" He snarled with derision. He leaned down close to my ear. "I can't wait for when your Master comes home and finds you good and used."

I heard the door slam. The lights turned off. I remained in the dark, trussed open, an anal bead dangling out of my body, as the vibrator caused continuous ripples of pleasure to reverberate through my body. The darkness accompanied my increasingly confused thoughts.

"Are you alright little one?" Gabe was exceedingly gentle as he released me from my bonds, pulling the toys from my body, wiping my flesh with a warm towel, as he held my trembling form.

I nodded, unable to articulate my emotions. I cried. I enjoyed the scene. We had negotiated it in detail, down to what Gabe would wear, how he would approach me, and even how far I would run from the house before I was tackled. Yet, my emotions were chaotic. "I feel more vulnerable," I confided to Gabe in-between sniffles. "Closer to you Master. I don't know why."

"It's because CNC requires a great deal of trust little one. I feel more connected to you as well, knowing that you could share your vulnerability with me because of your trust in me." Gabe rocked me as I continued to weep. "Tell me Amelia," Gabe prodded.

"I'm confused. I feel conflicted. You won't respect me any less will you Master?"

Gabe tightened his grip on my shaking form. "Never little one. Thank you for opening yourself to me and sharing your desires. I want to make your fantasies come true. You're safe here."

The wetness of my cheek pressed against the firmness of his musculature.

"Truthfully little one, I also feel strange. I know we both agreed on this and negotiated it, but I feel like a predator in some ways."

I only nodded at Gabe, an understanding look that did not betray the maelstrom of emotions occupying my thoughts. I was cautiously hopeful that the fantasy had been instrumental in infusing a modicum of humanity and empathy into Gabe, reminding him of the immorality of his actions. I was willing to sacrifice myself at the altar of discomfort for the chance of liberation. There was power in vulnerability. My kidnapping and imprisonment had been normalized. Gabe no longer conceptualized himself as predatory, even though that was what Gabe was, on the daily. Enacting my story had achieved precisely what I hoped it would.

Gabe wrapped me into his arms and fussed over me before accompanying me in bed. He insisted on sharing our emotions, to prevent a possible drop. I explained how complicated I felt between my desires, and the reality of the fantasy. His hands cupped mine reassuringly as he emphasized the consensual nature of our encounter and that he didn't think any less of me for such longings.

Sleep evaded me after our discussion. I was processing the ordeal, trying to come to terms with the adrenaline and cortisol coursing through my body as it quivered, and my optimism in how I had secured hope for the future. Truthfully, I was conflicted whether I had sacrificed my only opportunity to escape by engaging this gambit rather than an alternate, more productive ruse. I was playing the long game in manipulating Gabe, hopeful that he wouldn't recognize my machinations. After he tended to me, Gabe insisted that I be locked back in chastity. "To remind you of your place after our play session little one," Gabe only commented as he patted my buttocks. "I want to ensure that you feel like you're mine. Loved and owned."

"Yes Master," I demurred, and fell into his embrace.

Later that night as Gabe was sleeping soundly, I crept to the kitchen. By the front door, I saw my winter boots. I slipped my feet into their sheepskin lined interior, opening the door. Gabe trusted me enough to not trespass beyond the porch. I took a tentative step and stood at the edge of the covered enclosure. I turned around almost running into the expanse of Gabe's chest.

His hands gently traced down my arms, pulling me into his embrace. "Good girl," he murmured into my ear as if I were an animal that had acted appropriately on command. In some ways I was. His hold was smoldering against the iciness in the air. He pulled me back to his bedroom and I nestled into his familiar touch. His embrace was tight against me.

"I'm not allowed off the porch Master," I softly explained without prompting.

"Such a good girl." Gabe reiterated his praise. "Goodnight little one. I love you."

"Goodnight Master. I love you too." The words became easier to say each night, even if the veracity with which I stated them carried a tinge of falsity.

His breath was hot on my ear as his breathing slowed. I mulled my next step. I had earned Gabe's trust enough to be given boots. With Gabe's guard lowered, and his humanity assuredly intact, I could enact the next phase of Operation Freedom. I pressed myself into Gabe's body, snuggling in, satisfied. As the heaviness of the night's activities drew my body into a state of relaxation, I felt Gabe stir, crushing me impossibly tight against him. His hand lifted and pressed over my throat in a claiming gesture.

"Did you really think you could write yourself out of captivity Amelia?" he whispered in my ear. "Penning a story that served as an escape drill under the guise of fantasy? I know you're planning something. I'm not gullible." My neck scorched by the heat of his utterances. He bit my neck as his hand curled possessively around the chastity belt's crotch.

My eyes widened. My body jolted awake. Sleep suddenly far away.