Slave to the CEO Ch. 02

Story Info
Accepting my fate.
989 words
4.39
18.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Author's note: Sex toward the end. Chapters are being written out of boredom as I finish a few books, so these may not come out too fast.

I only needed to see my mom. But what could I say to her? The man who provided us a comfortable life was a monster? The perfect man who was adored by people of all walks of life was a human trafficker? The well-respected men he was surrounded by had purchased me? She may have been my mother, but this was too absurd for even her to believe.

A buzz. George released me and reached into his pocket. "Yes...I'm having a word with her..."

"Mom," I called.

"She needed reassurance is all. My pleasure, Ben."

Sickened by the men discussing me, I turned toward the door.

"Ben wants you pretty for breakfast." He blocked me from the door.

"You and Ben both can fuck off." I had no idea where I'd gained that courage. I wouldn't go near Ben or Matt. "I'm not staying."

"Then I'll let them keep you and your mother. By the time anyone notices, you'll be too well trained to say a word."

My heart sank. "You wouldn't?" I had to behave for her safety. He would hurt her if I misbehaved.

"I would." He opened the door. "So don't test me."

I remained in place after he left. At least he hadn't gotten to fuck my face as he wanted.

***

I arrived to the breakfast with George and my mother in a dress a servant--or more likely a slave--brought. The room was large and Matt and his dad were to the far end at a small table with a few other people. Matt stood and pulled out a chair, gentlemanly like.

"Oh honey isn't he marvelous, " my mom whispered.

"No," I replied.

"You need to spend the next week with them, so go ahead and get to know him better."

I fumed as I walked, fearing for my mom's wellbeing. I was going to find a way to leave with her though. At the right time, I could do it without any harm coming to either of us. Besides, George loved my mother, he would never follow through.

Once I was at the table, I noticed the two men and their wives were Ben's close friends. I couldn't trust them.

I went to the chair next to Matt, rigid as he kissed my cheek. "Jane, my love." With an arm curled around me, he whispered, "Don't say anything you'll regret."

I cringed as I sat, glancing over to my beaming mother.

One of the men said, "Such a marvelous woman you've chosen, Matt."

"Perfect," he replied. "Absolutely perfect."

My hand shook as I took a drink of water. I could play a part then go to the airport with mom. They couldn't stop me.

The men spoke of their concerns, one who was into politics mentioned the importance of family men having the most success. Then Matt nonchalantly mentioned his hopes of starting a family soon, and possibly considering a run for senate.

"It will happen, " Ben said. "Next year. I believe he's found the perfect woman."

My eyes widened. Even if the man was decent, which he wasn't, I would never consider a child. I needed plan B asap!

my mother beamed. "Oh I'd love a grandchild."

"By the night they had," Ben started.

I turned to glare at Matt. He'd mentioned it?

"Dad, don't embarrass her." Matt squeezed my leg, as though that should be comforting. It wasn't. Once food came out, we were in relative silence aside from scraping forks.

Matt stood and immediately took my hand. "Let me give you a tour."

"No, thank you."

Everyone stilled.

Matt leaned down, to whisper something and fisted my hair tight. "I didn't ask."

Like a coward, I stood and took his hand, leaving the large area into a wide corridor with marble statues and elegant paintings. A little ways in, he slammed me against the wall with his forearm to my chest.

"You don't ever disagree with me." The look in his eyes was terrifying. "Your cunt is already wet for me."

"I need Plan B."

"The fuck you do. I'm going to be the next senator with a perfect family, so prepare to carry my fucking baby or be a fuck-toy." His fingers went inside me, still sore from the previous night. "Not that you won't be my fuck-toy anyway." It was disturbing to think of someone like him in a position of power.

"You're hurting me."

"Get used to it and shut up, cunt." He shoved several fingers into me and began to fuck me with his hand, curling them to hit the right spot.

My eyes rolled upward from the pleasure, and he knew how good it felt. Soon his pants were unzipping.

"Please, not where people might see."

He gripped my throat, pushing my head against the wall as he lightly squeezed. "I said shut up." He shoved his fingers into my mouth. "Slurp yourself off me."

I obeyed.

"Oh your cunt is golden, Jane." He lowered both hands to lift my thighs before thrusting deep into my aching pussy. The ramming felt unending, painful and filling in a pleasurous way.

The door opened and I tried to push his chest. "Please stop."

He didn't care we were about to be seen. I saw his father approaching, watching with a sense of pride in what his son was doing. Matt continued, working faster, panting over my shoulder, ripping the neckline of the dress so he could suck and nip at my breast. The sensation sent me ablaze, and I could stop the hurricane in my core that sucked him tight, unleashing in an explosion. At the same time his cock pulsed inside me.

I cringed as his father strolled over, drinking in the sight of my bare breast.