Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is until one weekend morning, Gabe made his claim over my body known as he reinforced his power over my very being. Mary and I had arranged to brunch. I was in the midst of being quizzed by Mary about what new man I'd been seeing. I remained vague about Adam.

"Come on Amelia. He must be something...in bed," Mary teased. "Since you returned from your trip, we've all been worried about you. You're more distant, skittish, more withdrawn. You wouldn't even take our calls. You're okay right?"

I bit my lip and cocked my head, trying to formulate a plausible deflection. Mary only reached over the expanse of the table and hugged me before she grabbed my hand and made a profane gesture with her fingers. She could always intuit my discomfort. We both giggled. She patted my arm and gestured over my shoulder. "Some guy has been staring at you this entire time."

I turned around. Quiet panic descended over my body as the greenness of Gabe's eyes bore down on me. I paled. My heartbeat accelerated. This was the first time I had seen him after the elevator incident. I excused myself to the washroom to escape the burden of his gaze. The water I had splashed on my face was still dewy on my skin when I found Gabe waiting for me.

"Little one," Gabe addressed me as he slowly walked forward coaxing me backwards, cornering me. He planted a kiss on each cheek as if we were beloved friends.

I squeezed my back tight against the corner, recoiling, trying to escape in retreat, but being unable to move from beneath his hold.

"I've missed you little one." Gabe's eyes were rapacious as they took in the flattering lines of my dress as it accentuated the small, pertness of my curves. "You look well, at least you do compared to when I last saw you in the elevator. I've been concerned. I called you. You ignored me. No more letter openers I hope." Gabe cupped my cheek with gentleness before he traced his fingers down my trembling body, palming my breasts from outside the knit fabric. He pinched my nipple between his fingers, rolling the puckered bud into a hard nub of sensitivity. My other nipple formed into a tight peak as he repeated the gesture.

I managed to strike his hand flimsily away. He grabbed my wrist, and then the other, pinning both in the small of my back with his hand, pushing forwards until my body curved, my breasts prominent, as if my submission were on display. His face pressed close to my own. "Is that any way to greet your Master?" His voice was low and dangerous in its intent.

I remained silent. Gabe reached down between my legs, his fingers intending to journey into my slit. He was only greeted with the metal crotch of the chastity belt I had been instructed to wear at Adam's behest. Gabe's face immediately darkened.

"It's...it's mine," I stammered out as if I owed Gabe a justification for my actions. "I sometimes like to wear it for fun by myself." I stumbled over the statement's intentionality.

Gabe grinned, before his face softened. "Do you miss the control little one?" Gabe was hypnotic as his hand delicately rubbed against the underswell of my breasts. "Do you like having your cunt denied? You can easily come home to me. I'd be more than happy to refuse you. You know your place is at my feet with the one that loves you."

When Gabe's hands wandered my body, his breath tantalizingly hot on my skin, his knee pressed tightly upwards against my crotch, separating my legs, it was too easy for compliance to be demanded under the mesmerizing hold of his possession. Gabe's fingers reached back and discovered the handle of the anal toy, clucking slightly in surprise. He slowly pulled against the resisting flesh and a bead released. The flush of excitement crept incrementally upwards, mottling my nape. Gabe was gauging my reactions studiously.

He licked his lips as he playfully tugged the ball against my resisting ring of muscle. "Yes, little one, this is how I imagined our interactions to be. You are free, but always at my command." He dragged another bead agonizingly slowly out of me. All the while his other hand continued its caress on my hardened nipple, holding me at the cataract of longing. He brought his face closer to me. "Ask me little one." His tongue barely glided over my ear lobe in his demand.

I brought my eyes up to his and saw predation and hunger darken his handsome features. I shook my head. "I'm not yours anymore Gabe," my voice shakily asserted.

"No?" Gabe only drew another bead out. The strand dangled precariously visible below the hem of my dress. "If you're not mine, why are you here allowing me to play with your ass in a public restaurant? Why are you pressing your body against me long after I've stopped pushing you towards me. Ask me," Gabe only insisted as his finger traced a V-shape in the valley of my cleavage. Lust punctuated every syllable of his instruction. Gabe compressed me firmly against the corner as a patron accessed the facilities. He ushered me into a nearby storage room, locking the door behind us. Our bodies uncomfortably close in the narrow confines of the stifling enclosure.

"Ask me little one." The heat of his chest scorched against my back as he slipped my dress off my shoulders, his hands sliding it down my torso, causing it to pool on the floor at my feet.

"Please..." I shook my head weakly, mewling my refusal. It was an unconvincing denial that did little to mitigate the desperate need radiating from my body's response to his touch, and from the eagerness of my tongue as it laved his finger that my willing, parted lips had granted entry.

Gabe didn't wait for further affirmation. He twirled me around, consuming my nakedness. His starving eyes strayed down to the chastity belt that kept the heat of my passion at bay. The intensity of his mouth encased the entire areola, drinking on my nipple as if it offered an elixir of desire. He abruptly shoved me onto my knees. With the pull of his zipper, his cock was presented to my lips. I opened instinctively to accept the pulsing flesh proffered and he pushed his partially rigid member deeply into my mouth, revelling in the familiar warmth of my saliva and tongue as he grew to fullness under my oral ministrations.

"That's my girl," Gabe encouraged, as I shuffled closer, gripping his calves. His voice hitched with unrestrained need. His fingers entwined in my hair as he watched me fellate him without objection, before pulling me flush into his groin, capturing me there, at his preferred rhythm and depth of entry. My head, a blur of motion as I yielded to his pace, pleasuring him as I had been trained to do.

He jerked out of my mouth abruptly and positioned me on hands and knees, yanking the remaining anal bead out, before kicking my legs apart. I felt the iron-like head of his cock against my anus, impossibly stiff. With one thrust, he entered me, pushing insistently inwards, plundering what was his, claiming me again. I tried to evade his possession of me, but he held my hips tight as he penetrated me, deeper and more forcefully, using me for his satisfaction. His cock punctured into me, over and again as our flesh met in frenzy, and I buckled on the spear of his manhood. My body rocketed forward with each of his urgent lunges into me, though his grip was ever tight. His chest rolled over my back, and he sank his teeth into my neck, stifling his grunt as he released his hot seed in me. The shuddering of his body rippled lightly over me until Gabe stilled and withdrew. He gathered some of his ejaculate, spreading the stickiness onto my bared breasts. And then, without warning, he pushed each sphere back into me, watching as my body slowly suctioned the anal beads in. His semen the lubricant for my degradation, once again.

His hands were calming as he righted me on my feet and retrieved my dress. His lips kissed behind my ear, before he placed the gentlest of touches onto my lips. He brushed the wetness from my cheeks and held me until I stopped quivering, and my voice stopped catching. The heat of his body, a soothing balm against my sudden uncontrollable heaving.

"You know you're mine here" -Gabe placed his hand on my heart- "and here," Gabe kissed the top of my head. "You wear my brand. Now you wear me close to your heart. Rule two little one." He looked at me expectantly, reiterating the maxim in my mind that he, and he alone assigned my destiny.

"Master controls every aspect of my life," I whispered it out and Gabe departed, returning to his table to observe my interactions with Mary for the remainder of our lunch.

One evening, as I nestled into Adam's warmth, he gathered me into his embrace and tipped my chin up for a kiss. Our relationship had been primarily symbiotic and transactional to this point. Adam sated his need to dominate. I satisfied my need to be owned, albeit impermanently. That night, when the gentleness of his lips met mine, his softer touch offered an antidote for the humiliation that cannibalized my sanity after what had transpired with Gabe. The shame that I had acquiesced under Gabe's power when there were no chains to bind me to him, frightened me. The resilience of my perpetual manoeuvrings and ploys was so evident in captivity. Yet now that I was free, I was suffocating under the mental keep of his yoke. Harbouring the secrecy of my rendezvous bred self-loathing. My lips responded gratefully for the affection.

"Tell me about your last Master, Amelia." He implored me as the tenderness of his hand cupped mine.

I demurred. Gabe was a topic left unelaborated upon.

"Amelia, you never speak about the past. You do yourself a disservice by hiding your history from me. I want to understand you on a deeper level. I know our arrangement began casually. I feel more for you than an occasional flirtation, as I believe you do for me. But there's always..." Adam stopped as he strained to locate the right words, "an emptiness about you."

"What do you want to know?" I hesitatingly volunteered.

"Why did your relationship end?"

I chose my words meticulously. "I no longer wanted what he offered."

"And this?" Adam gingerly fingered the brand on my inner thigh. It had faded with time. Gabe's initials no longer recognizable. But the raised flesh remained. "It must have been a serious relationship for you to bear his brand. It is his brand, isn't it?"

I debated confiding in Adam about my time in captivity and how Gabe had wounded me. I didn't wish to speak of the cruelties I had endured, or the continuing psychological devastation Gabe inflicted on me from his mere presence and his continuing contact. After our interaction in the restaurant, Gabe had bombarded me with flowers and chocolates. He sent me texts and telephoned me, all of which I ignored. Yet, admission gave Gabe's actions a certainty I had not the capacity to confront. I could envision Adam's look of revulsion as he reduced my confession to nothing more than a fabrication. The risk of being thought of as less than, assailed my morale.

"It was a serious relationship for him." I only looked at Adam, biting my lip, before the path of wetness dripped down my cheeks. "Please Adam, I don't wish to speak of it. I've worked to not let it scar me, too irrevocably."

Adam held me close to his chest as he soothed my back. "What did he do to you Meli?"

He pressed me crushingly tight to his form and I bawled, my tears dampening his t-shirt. I sniffled as his arms refused release of their tight embrace from my body. His lips kissed my pain away. His fingers barely penetrated me in their initial explorations. His touch, feathery soft, as he traced the contours of my puffy outer lips before he slid two fingers into me, leisurely entering and withdrawing to generate my moistening desire in a slow crescendo of want. His other hand kneaded the globes of my breasts with equal tenderness. His fingers relocated to my clitoris and rubbed my pulsing nub with measured but deliberate ferocity. Pressure and softness were exerted in opposing cycles until my chest heaved with need, and my hips rocked as I neared the verge of climax. I clamped my thighs together, trapping his hand, but Adam tore my legs apart. As I felt the deep pull of pleasure from my core, I started shaking frantically, and Adam rubbed my clitoris until I felt the eruption of my orgasm. My body contorted upwards as the first shudder overtook my senses. I groaned out a guttural exclamation as his fingers continued their assault on my sensitive bud and I exploded again as my body rolled through yet another climax, softer spasms jerking my muscles involuntarily. I was panting heavily from the aftershocks when Adam stroked my hair and forehead with such affection and intimacy, that I closed my eyes and sighed in contentment. It was the release I hadn't understood I needed.

I snuggled into the protective embrace that insisted on my proximity. The solid ridge of his manhood pressed into me as he spooned against me later that night. No demands were uttered. I appreciated the generosity of his dominance, and the security I felt harked back to those days when, despite my confinement, I felt assured in my surrender and could unreservedly yield.

Yet, the oppressive uncertainty of Gabe's dominance clung to me like an insufferable shadow of the past, despite my burgeoning relationship. Gabe had not contacted me since the unanswered phone calls. In the interminable silence that followed, I promised myself I wouldn't be obsessive. I broke that pledge, nightly. During one of my characteristic bouts of insomnia, as I cycled through my roster of websites for mapping the city, I stumbled upon an all too familiar sight. It resembled Gabe's fence. I zoomed in and adjusted the perspective, as the view chased the eastern perimeter of the property. I recognized the columns on the front porch, the fountain, even the tree we occasionally picnicked under. I had located him. I hurriedly scribbled his address and grabbed my car keys. Twenty minutes into the drive, I made a U-turn and returned home. I may have been delirious with stupidity, but I wasn't going to prostrate myself at Gabe's door after everything he had done. I had more self-respect than that. At least I did that night.

One afternoon, as I stood before the large-scale panels of Monet's Water Lilies, attempting to rediscover beauty in the world, I heard it, "Mine." My head whipped around immediately but I saw no one of significance. I shook my head at my overactive imagination and returned my gaze to the painting's beauty in fragility. The sinewy definition of Gabe's chest pressed against my back. My skin prickled. My body stiffened; so highly attuned to his presence was I. The olfactory memory of the scent of his soap that I breathed in every day as I waited on my knees to be objectified was impossible to disregard. His fingers lightly trailed down my arms, capturing my wrists to my upper thighs.

"How I've missed this body little one. How I've hungered for your surrender." The lilt of longing transformed his voice. "If only others weren't around, otherwise we could have some fun. Or, we could have fun regardless." Gabe's right hand skimmed across my abdomen before he reached down and yanked my panties down. He deftly inserted a vibrating egg into my moistening pussy. The toy's vibrations oscillated within. I wanted to leave this place that I had worked so ostensibly hard to flee. But the heaviness of his hold on me attenuated my resolve and kept me eternally immobilized beneath the tyranny of his pleasure.

His voice was velvety in my ear. "I've fantasized about doing this to you, taking you on your knees while the museum is empty. Your mouth waiting and open for the cock you lovingly once worshipped. I'd watch you orgasm and shudder through multiple climaxes as you swallowed me down your throat, gagging on my cock, waiting for my seed."

Fear and pleasure gripped my tongue in silence. Gabe increased the intensity of the vibrator, and I involuntarily clenched tightly onto the pulsing toy within as my body lurched forward in a dance towards the brink.

"After, I'd tie you to that padded bench and spank you, then paddle you. Your ass would be so charmingly red. Pain is pleasure right little one? I'd turn you so you were on your back and the flogger would come out next, striking you against your breasts and your nipples, and your cunt. You'd plead for that wouldn't you? Feeling the tresses kiss your cunt over and again until the moisture of your excitement beaded on the leather tails?"

The egg quivered within me even more powerfully as Gabe ratchetted up the toy's strength. I clutched onto it, delighting as my vaginal walls pulsated progressively towards the precipice of explosive desire.

Gabe's voice was low and silky in my ear as his hand pressed rhythmically over my mound from above my dress. "I'd position you on your hands and knees, forcing my girl to spread herself, and take me deep inside her cunt, roughly fucking in the museum, before making her beg me to fuck her ass. You can picture that can't you little one? Master's hard cock driving into your asshole as you struggle to take all of me. Do you remember how it feels when my thickness spreads your asshole open? What it feels like when my thighs slap against the back of yours and I grip you tightly against me as your sphincters spasm and squeeze me so possessively within you as you climax? You craved it in the restaurant. You drove against me as I claimed you anally little one. Do you remember that? You spread yourself so easily open for me, even then." Gabe's hand massaged my vulva with vigour, grinding his palm against the fabric of my dress, providing a welcomed coarseness against my clitoris with each motion of his hand.

"Or do you only like Adam's cock now?" Gabe's voice dripped with malice as he emphasized his knowledge of my new relationship, smashing his hand against my groin in a finality of movement, before his finger found the openness of my slit, pushing the fabric of my dress into my wetness along with his intentioned digit.

My eyes widened as I tried to turn my head in denial. But Gabe's hand wrapped around my waist, trapping me tight against his muscular body as it cocooned around me, shielding my shuddering form from exposure as ripples of pleasure coursed through each undulation. His other hand covered my mouth to muffle the moan I emitted as I orgasmed softly in the museum's gallery. He leaned down, his breath incendiary in my ear, "I don't mind you exploring Amelia. That's part of your journey back to me. I love you. But it's naïve for you to think you're no longer mine simply because you will it to be so. You're my property little one. You always will be, no matter where you are, and what you do. Be mindful of that. Keep the egg in. You may remove it when you get home." He pulled my panties up and patted my pussy.

I remained paralyzed by inaction even after Gabe left as quickly as he had approached. His magnanimity granted me the conditions of my existence once again.

I engaged the detective again with my newfound discovery of Gabe's mansion and Gabe's continued surveillance and contact with me. But I was informed that the mansion was not registered to Gabe. There was no probable cause by which he could justify a search of the residence. The detective had driven there personally on random days, at random intervals and never saw Gabe enter or exit the premises. He in fact had not seen much activity at all.

"I do believe you Amelia." The detective's eyes were kind. "Justice doesn't always prevail."

I thanked him for trying, nonetheless. His confirmation of my abduction offered a glimmer of solace.

Locating Gabe's mansion and our clandestine encounter triggered a cascade of self-derision. The strides I had made in repressing the brutality of my captivity were nullified in a debilitating display of contempt upon learning that Gabe had never stopped watching me. He had been surveilling my movements and tracking my relationships since my release. I didn't know how to escape his panoptic gaze. I didn't know how to reject the insidiousness of the monopoly he retained on my life. Rationalization no longer an effective mechanism in providing the falsity of normality for me.