Enslaved by the Pen Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amelia," Gabe intoned. He towered over me, his height bathing me in shadows as he stepped forwards, terminating the distance between us. His gaze intense and contemplative, before crushing me to the length of his body, trapping my arms by my sides, to impose a possessive kiss upon my lips. I fought against the persistence of his touch, but his power held me intimately tight within his hold. My body capitulated, as it always had. He confined my hands above me, pinning my wrists to the wall as he nudged my legs apart. His tongue entwined with mine in entreaty. His free hand roved over my flesh, caressing every curve, fondling the softness he had been without. His lips, delicately soft against my skin as he kissed down my shoulder. His tongue tantalizingly close to the valley of my breasts.

"No, stop," I pleaded, but Gabe's lips continued their foray upon my flesh until I was twisting my body in tandem with the fervent pressure of Gabe's tongue as he lapped against my skin prickling it in gentle sparks of pleasure.

Gabe set me back on my feet as he bit my lower lip in retreat.

I swallowed, panting, trying to suppress the heat blooming in my body from his ever-tender touch. "Gabe." I was breathing hard. I only glowered. "I didn't invite you in."

"You look beautiful Amelia. I always did appreciate this black dress." His hand skimmed over the contours of my breasts before resting on my waist, curling his fingers inwards, stabilizing my unfulfilled, shuddering body. "An appointment with Adam I presume?"

"I'm not yours Gabe. You don't control my life anymore. I don't need to court your permission. What just happened won't ever happen again." My words would have had more conviction if my body wasn't still in the throes of a mild convulsion from the pleasure he bestowed.

A look of understanding graced across his visage. Gabe took long steps to the sofa and sat, crossing his legs. "Amelia, our last conversation has caused some introspection. How you've attempted to sever from me has made me realize that you need a gentler approach. We belong together. I told you as much in the elevator, and the restaurant, and museum. That last kiss confirmed to me that our attraction remains undeniably intact. The way you lean into my touch, the way you seek out my tongue - your innate reactions belie your adamant denials. It makes what I'm going to say easier for you to hear. I assumed your training was suff..."

I only held up my hand. I wasn't going to entertain the absurdity of Gabe's further justifications on his continual encroachment onto my life. I refused to engage. "Gabe, unless you've spoken to the detective, we have nothing to discuss."

"Amelia, please listen," Gabe implored me. He reached his hand out beckoning me to join him on the sofa. His eyes exuding a kindness I hadn't seen since those early days of my captivity. "I never wish to hurt you. I hope you understand that. I've only ever done what I legitimately believe is right. I don't want you to..."

"Gabe, you can't hurt me. You don't have power over me." I grabbed the handle and opened the door. I wasn't going to be swayed by Gabe's magnetism, or his continuing arguments over my bodily reactions.

My coat fluttered down to puddle near my feet. My purse thudded to the threshold where I dropped it in incredulity.

"No," I only stammered. My fists feebly pummeled against the cold steel of the familiar thick metallic outer door. My nails raked downwards as I collapsed onto my knees. My fists listlessly pounded the floor as I laughed and sobbed simultaneously at the writ of Gabe's unrelenting ownership onto my body. I shook uncontrollably as I rocked first in disbelief, and then rage at the sheer perversity of my predicament.

My wet eyes cast upwards at Gabe's advancing figure. The leather collar dangled loosely from his fingers. My knitted collar swayed in his other hand. He placed both before me, as if encouraging me to choose my path forwards. As if any of this were a choice. My fist clenched in defiance.

Gabe knelt, his hands firm and warm on my shoulders, trying to quell the trembling of my body and its rapid exhalations. He tipped my chin gently up. His eyes met my own steely glare of resolve. His thumb brushed the wetness from my cheek before he pulled me onto his lap, securing me into the abiding hold of his dominion.