Enslaved by the Personal Trainer

Story Info
The personal trianer at the gym tortures and enslaves me.
4.8k words
3.87
23k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers

Today at the gym was a day I will never forget. I was almost done with the weightlifting part of my workout when Becky the personal trainer walked into the gym start her workout. Now there are many fine women at the gym and I have to admit I look at many asses during the day but Becky was in a league of her own. 6ft tall, blonde, fit, thick muscular thighs and a big, thick, firm ass. I look at it and sometimes stare at it when I am working out, I can't take my eyes off of it!

Well today was no different. As she walked in she had the tightest pair of leggings on. They were gray and sunk in her ass crack and you could see the muscles in her thighs and the outline of her thong. My dick immediately became hard. It's a good thing it's small and you can't see it thru my gym shorts or else I would had been embarrassed.

She started her workout and she is squatting and bending over non-stop. I couldn't take my eyes off of her fine ass, her cheeks separating as she bends over. I felt like a perv looking at her ass that way but my friend Tony said she likes it when men look at her ass non-stop. He said it makes her feel good about herself. He even told me that she fucked a guy that had been staring at her one time because it made her feel so desirable.

As I was re-stacking my weights I look over and stared at her ass bending over more then what I should had. She finished her set and turned around and saw me. I was caught red handed. She gave me the nastiest dirtiest look I have ever seen. She looked extremely upset and annoyed that I was looking at her ass, which surprised me given what my friend Tony said.

I quickly turned around but she knew what I was doing. I wiped down my equipment and went over to the elliptical to do my cardio. I thought to myself just focus on my workout and get out of here. I was minutes into my cardio session when she came over to use a machine that was in front of the elliptical I was using. I had full view of her glorious ass.

She lays down on the leg extension machine (the kind where you lay down on the stomach) I had a front row seat to her thick round ass. I tried my best not to look but I couldn't resist. It is impossible. As she got done she got off and once again saw me staring and once again gave me a dirty look. She looked like she wanted to kill me.

I didn't feel embarrassed this time. It was in front of me, what was she expecting? I finished up my cardio and was about to get some water when the unthinkable happened.

I was at the water fountain filling up my bottle. I was tired, sore and sweaty from my workout. The plan was to fill up my bottle, get to the locker room, wipe off and go home and masturbate to the thought of Becky's ass. However plans changed. As I was filling up my bottle Becky came up to the fountain next to me. I became nervous. My heart started beating so fast I thought it was going to come out of my chest.

I turned around and gave her a tiny smile. She gave me a dirty look again but as I began to walk past her to go to the locker room she grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "Follow me."

"Sure thing!" I said. I was shocked and aroused and excited all at the same time. Soon my excitement will turn to horror.

She leads me down this hallway, I am staring at her ass shake back and forth with every step she takes. She leads into an empty room at the end of the hallway. It has some weights, a bench and a few barbells in it. It doesn't look like it is used much.

Now as I am excited I am also questioning why she is bringing me in here. I have never spoken to her before besides the normal good evening and hello greetings. Not once has I ever had a conversation with her. As I enter the room she locks the door. I thought to myself I am about to get laid. Tony was right, she does enjoy having her ass looked at. I must had turned her on so much she wants to fuck me! Boy was I wrong!

As she locks the door she tells to take a seat. I sit down on this chair and she leans on a table with her arms crossed. She looks pissed. "I have noticed you staring at my ass constantly." she says with disgust.

I reply with "well yes it is wonderful, I'm sorry if I offended you but I can't help it."

She laughed and admitted that her ass is wonderful and then becomes stern and says "Well today you are going to get a close up view of my ass." she proceeds to stand up and turns around. She begins feeling her ass, squeezing it and ask "Do you want to bury your face in this?"

I replied "Oh yes, god yes!"

"Haha, you weak small dicked loser of course you do." she says.

She tells me to stand up and then looks me up and down. She then kicks me square me in the balls. I fall to me knees screaming in pain. She tears off all my clothes and throws them in the corner.

She grabs my head and shoves it in her ass. My head is buried in it, my screams are muffed as her cheeks block them out. She lets me out as I fall over, still hurting from the kick to the balls and breathing heavy from almost suffocating between her ass cheeks.

"What's wrong pin dick, not what your imagined? Well we are just getting started" As I lay on the ground she slowly pulls down her leggings. She is wearing a pink thong. I see the sweat glistening off her beautiful thick firm cheeks. She then grabs my head and once again buries my head into her ass.

"You like that you small dicked loser, huh do you bitch?"

Of course I can't reply as I am buried in her ass and short of breath. She lets me out and then orders me to lick the sweat off of her ass. I begin to lick the sweat off as she is grabbing me by the hair. Up and down every inch I lick off the sweat. It taste warm and salty. Her whole ass is firm and moist. She then takes her foot and kicks my chest softly, so I fall to my back.

She stands over me and slowly lowers her ass to my face. She sits with all her weight on me. Her sweaty ass is fully planted on my face, it is engulfing my whole head My nose is fully implanted between her cheeks. I can't see anything but the inside of her ass, all I see is darkness. I am squirming, my legs are kicking. I am gasping for air, trying to get her ass off of me but it is no use.

As I squirm she laughs, enjoying the torture she is inflicting on me, "Oh what's wrong bitch, thought you liked my ass. Tap 3 times if you submit to my ass."

I quickly tap 3 times. She laughs harder and harder and finally takes her ass off of my face. I thank her but she tells me she is far from done. She then plants her big ass back on my face, this time she grinds it slowly as she laughs as I squirm under her ass.

After that she stands up, grabs my hands and puts me back on my knees. I am facing her ass and she is grabbing both of my wrist. She then pulls my arms forward thus making my head go right into her ass. I can't escape. She is too strong, my nose is pressed right in her crack. I am tasting her sweaty thong. She then proceeds to walk around dragging me like a dog as my face is pressed up against her ass.

She is really enjoying this. She lets go of my arms, I fall to the ground. I beg her to let me leave. She laughs "You leave when I am satisfied and by the look of that dick it looks like you haven't ever satisfied a woman so looks like you are in for a long day."

As I lay on the ground she proceeds to tell me we are going to play a game. The game is called break the lock. The rules are simple, she says she will put a leg lock on me and if I break it I win and I win my right to leave, if I tap I have to stay until she is satisfied.

"Do you agree to the rules pin dick?"

As I was about to answer she interrupts "Haha like it matters, you have no rights here bitch."

She then proceeds to scissor my body. I tried to break the lock but it was to no avail. Her thighs are too strong and muscular. I have never experienced such power before. My whole body felt like it was going to be squeezed into oblivion. I quickly tapped out only after 10 seconds. She laughs as I struggle and beg her to release.

"Beg me you little bitch that's right beg like the loser you are." I am just about crying now. She finally releases the hold...that hold, but then moves on to other torturous holds.

She then proceeds to apply leg lock after leg lock on me. She scissors my head and I felt like this was it. I legit thought she was going to break my neck. I didn't even try to break it. I had completely given up at the moment. I was broken. She then proceeds to give me one more chance.

If I break this I can leave but she gave me the most deadly move of all. The reverse head scissor! She sits on my face, her thighs wrap around my neck like an anaconda squeezing her pray. My face is right up against her ass. Now that may sound nice but not when her powerful thighs are choking the life out of you.

I really tried this time but once again I had no chance. I tapped quickly. She didn't let go right away, instead she lessened the pressure and then quickly applied it again. She did this about 4 times. She just enjoyed watching me suffer and squirm. She finally let go. As I lay on the floor she stands up over me and puts her foot on my chest.

"Looks like once again you are the loser, now get up and lay on the bench."

I lay on the bench, she gets a rope and ties my hands together underneath the bench. She then ties my ankles to the leg of the bench. I can't escape. She tells me that she wasn't finished with her workout and she is going to get it in right now. She proceeds to grab a barbell and stands over me with her ass above my head. She begins to squat.

Her wet sweaty ass is bouncing on my face over and over again. At times she even holds the squat so I have her full weight plus the weight of the bar on my face. I moan and try to wiggle but it is no use.

"I told you I was going to get my workout done, I won't let a little bitch like you prevent me from working on this wonderful ass. This is probably much more then what you can squat isn't it worm?" It was. Actually I can't even squat half the weight of what she does.

I scream out "Yes it is, I am weak, I am no match for you, YOU WIN! PLEASE LET ME GO."

She replies "Well I am finished my workout but your training session is just beginning." She unties me and says "NOW GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES!"

I quickly get on my knees. She grabs me by the neck and tells me she is far from satisfied. She tells me that we are going to play another game. This game is called the escape without cumming challenge.

She says she is going to grab my wrist like she did before and pull my face into her ass. My dick is going to be between her calfs. If I can break her grip and escape her ass I can leave. If I can't break her grip I can either pass out between her cheeks or submit by humping and cumming between her calfs.

She then says "lets make this more interesting" She pulls down her wet sweaty thong and wraps it around my cock tightly. It feels warm and wet and the crotch area is right against the head of my cock.

She turns around and grabs my hands and with all her force pulls me forward into her wet moist bare ass crack. I try my best to break away but it is no use. Her grip strength is too strong. I am nose deep in her crack. Straining with all my might.

I am screaming, her ass sweat is dripping into my mouth. After a while of fighting I know I am defeated. It is either hump and straddle her calfs and cum or pass out between her cheeks and then god knows what this woman will do to me then.

Once again I submitted and began straddling her calfs. I came moments later into the wet sweaty thong. She didn't release me right way but instead made me hump more to induce post orgasm torture. After what seemed forever she releases her grip. I fall to the ground.

She stands over me, orders me to get on my knees and ask if I am ready for my protein shake. I nod my head yes and she laughs.

"Oh you are gonna love this protein." She grabs the cum filled sweaty thong and orders me to lick it clean.

"Look at this wonderful protein shake I have for you. It has goddess sweat and loser cum in it."

She holds it up as I lick my own cum and her sweat off from it. I have never been so degraded and humiliated in my life. It tasted horrible. She shoves it in my face and doesn't remove it until I have licked it clean.

As I am on my knees I cry out "Ok now are you satisfied? May I please leave?"

She laughs and replies "No loser you can't, I am a personal trainer, I just started my shift."

I didn't know what she meant. She tells me she is going to train me today. I try to tell her I already had a heavy weightlifting workout followed by a 30 minute cardio session. Her reply was short "DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?"

She ordered me to dress to workout. I go over to grab my clothes and she stops me. She says my workout clothes are over here. She points to her sweaty thong that I just came in. She told me to put them on.

I put on the thong. It was sweaty, warm and my dick was up against the wet spot where I came moments before. She told me grab a barbell and do some squats. I pleaded with her to let me go and she replied with "DO I LOOK FUCKING SATISFIED?"

I quickly put the barbell on my shoulder and tried my best to do squats. I was tired from my workout, my neck, body hurt from her leg scissors earlier. I had just came so I had no testosterone in me. I was completely 100% drained. She didn't care. At this moment I thought this was the end for me. Looking at an ass has cost me my pride, dignity and possibly my life.

I did squat after squat. She sat in a chair cross legged ordering me to do more and more. After every squat I did she said "AGAIN!"

I was beginning to stagger. With every squat the thong rised up my ass crack and my dick pressed up against the wet cum stain more and more. I lost count on how many I did when I collapsed on the floor at her feet. I begged and begged her to let me leave.

I thought she broke me before but now I realized I was wrong. I was 100% broken, My body and my mind belonged to her. I begged her to let me leave.

"Please let me leave, I can't take it anymore, I submit, I will do anything you want to satisfy you, please tell me what I can do." I yelled out.

She then orders me to kneel before her and says that herself and others are sick of me staring at their ass. She tells me that a small dicked loser like myself shouldn't be staring at asses, I don't deserve to look at these fine asses at the gym. She says I need to be trained to be a good bitch and not look at asses.

She takes out a chastity device. Orders me to stand up, removes the panties from my waist and puts them on my head. The wet sweaty cum stain is right up against my nose. She then puts the chastity cage on my dick. As she locks it she laughs. I cry.

"Your minimum chastity sentence is 2 weeks. 2 weeks should be long enough to mold you into a better person. Do you accept that loser?" she ask.

As I go to reply she interrupts "haha like you have a choice bitch" I cry more and she laughs again.

"Bu...Bu...But I thought you liked it when guys look at your ass, that's what Tony said."

"HAHA who do you think told him to say that?" She said.

"Do you think you are the 1st one I have done this to? I locked up Tony last week. I have most of the men out there locked up"

She proceeds to take out a ring out from her bag. it looked like a janitors key chain with all the keys on it.

"You see I ordered Tony to go around saying that to everyone. You men care more about your dicks then your own friends. I am a personal trainer and by that I mean I train weak small dicked men like yourself to obey and serve women."

She tells me to get on my knees. She sits on the bench cross-legged, the muscles on her thighs and on full display. She then pulls out a folder from her bag. Inside of it is a single piece of paper. She tells me this is a contract. I am going to sign it. The contract has a list of rules I must follow that read like this:

-I am to recruit 5 more losers to send to her

-I am to be at the gym every night at 5pm sharp

-I am not to look at any asses in the gym

-any violation of these rules will result in 1 week added to my chastity sentence.

She told me she has all the women of the gym in on this. They will report any rule breakers to her, plus there are cameras everywhere.

She then says "Of course there is a way to reduce your sentence." She proceeds to pull out a strap-on from her bag and puts it on.

"You will learn how to suck cock. You will become my cock sucking whore. I will send you out and have you suck dick of strange men, it's the only way you can get time taken off your sentence. You can come over and practice right now to show me how good you are."

I told her "There is no way I will suck cock. I can do 2 weeks."

She says "ok have it your way, oh I almost forgot the last rule and it is a big one" she lays down the contract and it is at the bottom in large black print.

-IF I LOOK AT BECKYS ASS DURING MY 2 WEEK SENTENCE 1 YEAR GETS ADDED TO MY TIME.

"But that is unfair as I can't look away from your ass, you know how powerful it is" I say.

She gives me a angry stern look and says "You want more time added bitch?, say one more thing and I will automatically add a year."

I say nothing as once again I have no fight in this. She holds all the power. I know there is no winning this war. Myself and other men in that gym will be locked up forever as there is no way this is possible. We are all slaves to her, we are her drones, we belong to her.

She tells me all I have to do is sign the contract and kiss each one of her ass cheeks and I am free to go. She tells me to hurry up as she is going on vacation for the next 2 weeks and she has to go home and pack her thong bikinis. She tells me if I beg to learn how to suck dick she will take a week off right now, after the contract is signed it will be reduced to a day for every dick I suck.

I once again tell her that I am 100% straight and there is no way I will ever suck a dick. I say that since she is leaving for 2 weeks I think I have enough will power to get thru this. I tell her I see myself being out in 2-3 weeks. I am confident in my will power.

She laughs and says "ok have it your way bitch, but all the men down there now suck dick for me, you will break and beg me to suck my strap-on."

She then orders me to kneel before her, she takes out a pen and I sign the contract. She puts it back in the folder. She turns around and tells me to kiss each cheek and bow to her. I kiss each cheek and bow to her. She orders me to stand.

I am there naked with a chastity cage on my dick and warm sweaty wet cum stained panties on my head.

She puts the folder back in her bag and says "Well loser I think we are done here, oh one more thing loser, when you kissed my ass did you look at it?"

My heart skipped a beat, fear took over my body and I began to shake. "Haha I think you did, well according to the contract that means a year gets added to your time, you are one weak dumb bitch. All you losers fall for that!"

I scream out "NO NO NO, this isn't fair!" I begin to cry, I drop to my knees and beg her not to count that.

I grovel at her feet. She is looking down on me laughing. She tells me that is there is one thing I can do. She orders to kneel and close my eyes. I do as I have no other choice. She tells me to open my eyes when she tells me to.

I sit there kneeling for what seemed like an eternity. I was scared at what I was going to see when I open my eyes. As I sit there breathing heavy and nervous I hear her say open my eyes. I open my eyes and in front of me was her huge amazing ass. I sit there looking at her ass knowing she will add yet another year to my sentence, making it 2 years total.

I scream out "Nooo, you evil bitch how can you do this?"

dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers
12