Enslaved by the Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers

She laughs as she says "It's because I can loser, now don't worry I won't be adding another year onto your sentence....if you can past this test."

The test she tells me is a simple one. I am to stare at her ass for 3 minutes. If I can make it 3 minutes without kissing it or touching it no time will be added to my sentence. She tells me that she will know if I close my eyes and if I do I am disqualified and those 2 years will be added to my sentence. I don't know how she will know if I close my eyes but I was in no position to risk it.

She says "Ok bitch the test starts now!"

As I am kneeling in front of her ass I try with all my might not to succumb and kiss it or touch it. This is the hardest test of my life. Her ass is there right in front of me, it's big, it's round, it's thick, it's firm. I see the beads of sweating rolling down her plump cheeks.

Meanwhile my dick is starting to press up against my cage. I had just came not to long ago but her ass is so powerful it still makes my balls fill up moments after they were emptied. I am there staring at it for a long time, I am beginning to weaken, I am shaking, sweating, my mouth is watering. Hopefully I don't have enough time left. I am thinking maybe 30 seconds are left. I can do this!

"2 minutes left" she says.

I was way off. The time moved at a snails pace. My dick and balls began hurting. Drool started to fall from my mouth. My heart was racing and I was getting dizzy. I tried to think of other things, baseball, football but nothing worked, then it happened. I noticed one of the beads of sweat rolling down her ass cheeks.

I began to lick my lips. All of a sudden I had this urge to lick it up. I was powerless. I knew this was it, I was defeated. "I SUBMIT" I yell out and began kissing her ass like my life depended on it.

I kissed it and licked it every drop of sweat on it. I kissed and licked every inch of her powerful ass. My hands all on it. I am shoving my nose in her crack just to inhale her scent and aroma. She laughed at how weak and pathetic I was.

"What was that about will power?. There is no will power against this ass, it owns you" she says.

She tells me to stand up, and laughs as she tells me that 2 years have been added to my sentence. She then says there is only way I can't get time taken off and I know what that is. I stand there crying, pleading, begging her not to make this do this. She tells me nobody is making me do anything but 2 years without cumming can make a man go mad.

"You just had 2 years added to your sentence on top of the 2 week minimum. That is 744 days without cumming. Most of you losers can't go a week. Now if you begin to suck my cock right now I will have you sucking real cock tonight. For every cock you suck it's one day off your time. So you have a choice, get on your knees and suck my cock and get time removed or walk out that door and remain locked up for 744 days. It's up to you."

She sits on the bench with her legs spread wide open stroking her strap-on. I am standing there crying between her and the door. My balls all already filling up and my dick is pressing up this cold cage. I already need to cum again from the thought of kissing her ass.

I am broken. I stand before her and drop to my knees. "PLEASE MAY I SUCK YOUR COCK, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO SUCK YOU DICK" I scream out. As she sits there stroking her strap-on she is laughing in the most evil way possible. She takes her hand off the strap-on and says:

"BEGIN SUCKING BITCH!"

dickNINJA
dickNINJA
11 Followers
12