All Comments on 'Enslaved Ch. 01'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TerriCTerriCover 7 years ago

I was hoping for a little more resistance from the slave boy, it's a good start to the story. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well...

Although I'm female, based on what the instructor was telling the newbie, I'm 'orally talented'. Good to know. I mean, if a guy is moaning, it could be because he's glad to be just getting some, as opposed to getting some that's good (there IS a difference). Since I pretty much do what was written, I'm doing pretty good...lol!

Thanks for the confirmation and tutorial!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
expectant

am on tender hooks wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Need chapter 2 now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!!

Please make this a series please? I want to see him starting to enjoy being a sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love enemas

Enemas and ass fuck. You did not fulfil my ass fuck desire but, you did an outstanding job on oral and enemas. I hope as you right further, you get your ass fucked good and hard.Loved it, keep up the good work. edrubber

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My usuage

I have been mouth fucked bound nude on the floor.A man half my age used me as his fuck toy. This boy master kept me cuffed leashed and nude for a weekend finally taking me anally after I begged to feel him.inside my slave ass.He presented me to his friends as his slave pink collared theirs to be degraded as they pleased.They tied me spread eagled on the floor face downwards and and took turns emptying their balls into my helpless ass.If any master wishes more degrading details please demand them of me at catchthefirststone1@gmail.com I will comply utterly to your requests.

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago

Extremely sexy, it made my dick so HARD wishing I was the slave boy, to be used for men's sexual desires and sheer physical pleasures. Cumming in my mouth is what set me over the edge. Really like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very sexy

Wouldn't it be great if a place like this actually existed, I'd sign up for sure ! Just love the idea of the semen flavoured "oats" too. Does anyone know where we can find Chapter 2 ?

MalechastityslutMalechastityslutabout 3 years ago

I am a fucktoy denied frustrated his pleasure is all that counts my mouth my ass filled by his cum my own cock cumless for weeks at a time if i do cum.its when pressed against shower wall.and penetrated cruelly to please him.My balls ache its been 4 weeks of ruined orgasmes and caged frustrations.More on demand masters please ask I will comply I must to please my owner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic - just wish I was 50 years younger and experienced being trained as a slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Malechastityslut I would love to pin you nude to a shower wall and empty my balls in your ass.Then on your knees you can lick my covk clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope there's a sequel to this some day. Everything about it is great. If a place like this existed I would definitely sign up! I wouldn't have to think about anything other than pleasing my master. No more stress or worry, not even time would matter. It would only be thoughts of how I could please the man who bought me like I'm just property. Because I am!

The thought of being little more than a sex toy... I'm getting worked up just thinking about it...

I feel like this author has probably given up writing for here, and probably this story all together. Real shame, I would love to see him get bought and have his virginity taken by his master. And I love that he's a straight boy too, it makes him being mind broken so much hotter. Reading erotica about straight guys being forced to guzzle down cum and basically being raped into being gay is just... Man, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Want a black sissy boy..?

Mail @ yourslut69always@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story always keeps me coming back. It's just so good. I've tried other slave erotica but nothing comes close to this. The way that it's so relatable is the best part. I feel like I would react the same way if I was a slave: a bit of reluctance at first but then giving in to everything. After I get my first taste of my trainer's cum I'd probably fully give in.

To be honest I'm a bit jealous of him. He'll get to spend the rest of his life as a sex toy for men. The only thing he'll ever taste again is cum, be it with his consent or not. Although it I was in his situation I would always consent, not that it would matter since I'd be a slave lol.

There's just something so alluring about the thought of being a slave. It's like your entire being is put into pleasing other people. But maybe the term "other people" doesn't quite fit as it implies that you're a person too. Really you're just an object to be raped whenever a human feels like it. That's the most fun part for me. The idea of just being seen as nothing more than an object for men to shove their dicks in.

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56over 1 year ago

I loved this story

rob69bjrob69bjabout 1 year ago

the best story I have read !!!!! fantastic

SteveSucu209SteveSucu209about 1 year ago

This needs an update please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's a shame he's not fully giving in to his training. Hopefully he'll come around soon though and be a good toy! It would be bad if someone purchased him and he wasn't perfectly obedient. I sure know I would be in his position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My favorite part is how they specify that it's permanent. Anyone who is put through The Center will be a sex slave for life.

Everything that the main character did is pointless now. He could have had a girlfriend. He could have been at the top of his class at a world renowned university. Think of all the nights spent studying, doing homework, writing twenty page long essays. He could have spent every waking moment making sure that he would be as successful and as bright as he possibly could.

And now he's a sex slave for men who only value him because his mouth is warm and his ass is tight. Think of how degrading that must be for him! Spending years working towards a white picket fence house, getting a career you enjoy. Maybe he was destined to become a scientist and change the world. But now he's on the same level as a fleshlight, and nobody will ever care about how smart he is or what he could have done. They just use him to get off and nothing else.

He's lucky. Hopefully he gets that whole "my owner will get bored of me and release me" thing out of his head soon though. It'd be best for his future master if he gave up any dreams he had and just accepted his place as property.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous