All Comments on 'Enslaved for Promotion'

by phil_gabriel73

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worse than WACC

time that will be lost forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What the Sam hell is wrong with you?

On what planet is that considered even remotely erotic? If you're going to print shit, at least have the Decency to give us a courtesy flush.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horrible story telling

We know why the wife is cheating. She wants her husband promoted and she enjoys cheating on him with his Boss. But why is Hubby okay with what is happening? Why isn't he taking a couple of pictures of the two cheaters, packing and leaving? The lawsuit against Mr. Swwetlick (terrible name by the way) is a slam dunk and if he's married, he's going to loose even more - but you never mention his wife. The divorce will also be easy since she's pregnant with another man's child. Even for fiction the notion that any man would stay with the slut and not sue his Boss is simply ludicrous. A truly awful story that will certainly get bombed and deservedly so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yuck

It must be terrible being you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Life is good, you just won the lottery

You dump your slut wife and sue your boss and his company and guess what you no longer need a promotion. You kick her sorry ass to the curb, bankrupt him and you're cooling it on a beach somewhere drinking rum and fucking island girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
agree with previous, this is pure whorish IR trash

baring all other problems, dead wives tell no lies, and fired and prosecuted bosses promote no one

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Thanks...for ending it!!! No more parts...

Thanks...for ending it!!! No more parts...This is so bad, so bad, with no novelty. Almost a copy from other stories so bad as this one...1*

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 9 years ago
top notch!

boss should send hubby on some remote work tours, maybe 2-4 weeks at a time. wife could live with boss during absence for 'safety' reasons. plenty of video of them sent to hubby lonely. maybe cock cage for hubby while he's away, for 'safety'. she'll unlock cage when he comes home, right? hubby should definetly be made to eat some of boss cum loads. now, about boss group of friends.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
whore

the wife became a whore, sex for money. I would have shot the black B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung

you call this erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I worked in call centers for years, I might buy my boss lunch for promotion to a $15 an hour job but I would NOT let him fuck my wife. YOU ARE A MORON

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
Another One....!

Cock stories are a fetish not really a loving wife category.

Saying that thete are wsy too many cuck stories in the LW section.

This story for me is fetish as the wife continued to see husband's boss long after he has had his promotions and oay raises.

The wife seems to have ordered the husband into a submissive , cuck for the better of him and in directly for herself. The wife character has not done the deed just for husband as she has not stop seeing his boss, and she has not given her husband any additional sex or treats.

Does she do things for her lover that she has not done with her husband ! ?

The story does not give that detail.

This story does not stand out from the numerous other cuck stories on this site

And why is it always a cliche situation, white, wimpy, submissive, small cock husband loses out to big tall, muscular , black male with hugh cock !

There are white men who are tall, muscular, intelligent, rich, and have a big thick cock......

Come on author's lets have some more originality !

Ps. Chauncygardner, I am not criticising your comment at all, I just believe this story is for the fetish aection, not lovi7 wifes.

As I believe Loving Wife's should be about relationships on the edge or mixed up in love triangles and infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
C'mon guys, this is an erotic fiction story: a short & sweet jack-off fantasy. I LIKE IT!

WHEN A POWERFUL MAN OR A CELEBRITY IS HITTING ON VOYEUR'S WIFE OR TOUCHES HER PRETENDING IT IS ACCIDENTAL OR GIVES BORDERLINE INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, THE VOYEUR HUSBAND IS TOTALLY PARALYZED TO ACT: HIS VOYEUR SIDE WANTS TO SEE HIS OWN WIFE GROPED, CARESSED, KISSED AND (YES!) FUCKED TOO... WHERAS HIS PUBLIC SIDE DOES NOT WANT IT. HIS VOYEUR SIDE PRACTICALLY TAKES OVER & THE REST WILL VARY FROM CASE TO CASE. THE AUTHOR GIVES HIS OR HER RENDITION OF WHAT COMES NEXT & THE OUTCOME.

Fantasies are fantasies and "to each bis own".

In my sex fantasies my grade 12 French teacher met me on the beach. Her bikini was a thong with 2 small trangles covering her cowabunga boobs. She asked me to put sunscreen lotion on her body "all over" including the ass cheeks and exposed portions of her boobs... A total fantasy of an 18 year old.

This story is nothing but phil_gabriel73's fantasy which he or she shares with us.

THE TITLE OF THE ETOTIC FICTION STORY IS 'ENSLAVED FOR PROMOTION' AND THE CATEGORY IS LOVING WIVES. HARDLY MISLEADING.

It is kind of kinky when a husband gets a kick out of situation when his wife is fucked by a powerful man... but it does happen. More than one married woman slept with her boss. More than one wife got fucked by her husband's boss, particularly if he owns the company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A nice jack-off fantasy

His wife did the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see it this way: the husband promosed NOT to DO anything "stupid" whereas the wife DID NOT make any pronises

Wife did not promise she would not fuck his boss so it was OK to fuck him! (Yes, she had promised many things when they got married but who cares!)

Legally & morally what she did is not OK unless (i repeat: UNLESS) her hubby is a CONSENTING ADULT (which he is!)

Next paragraph is about the story.

My mark is (* * * * 1/2)

The story is erotic.

It is a cuck story (very unabashedly so), and it definitely deserves its place in the sun even though its fan base is a relatively narrow segment of readers.

IT TAKES ALL KINDS!

PS Story tags are: BOSS - WIFE - PROMOTION - CUCKOLD - SLAVE - DOMINATION - OLD MAN (misleading?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A brain sick author and a ugly story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real insane people can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Why didn't our hubby at least show some concern and unease about his promotion and "marriage."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hubby took a couple of pictures with his cell phone riight?

Of course he doesn't need them once the baby is born. He sues the Company and Mr Sweetlick (stupid name) for a ton of money. it's a slamdunk when the DNA tests show him to be his wife's babies Father. He sues his wife for a divorce and is awarded 75% of the marital assets. He moves far away and retires early to enjoy life. End of story. Your ending made me laugh so hard I nearly spit my coffee out. NO man would have accepted the situation as you wrote it. Not even a complete moron. Horrible story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another

Another ridiculous story of a man letting his boss have his wife. Stupid cuck and whore story with the gratuitous ir element to make it even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHY

ARE YOU NOT PROUD TO BE WHITE; CUCKOLD WIMP IS GENETIC BETA SHIT FROM YOUR CUCK FATHER PASSED ON TO YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You should be single

And own the company by now and your ex should be a forgotten memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gag

This is bad as it gets

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like it very very much: ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [4+ (4.4=88%)]!

This is an OK story. It is what it was meant to be.

Story tags are not misleading at all: wife, boss, promotion, cuckold, etc.

The story is a stroke fantasy.

* * *

My wife flirted with my boss whenever she met him. I did not know she could be that witty & funny. I was proud of her although i realized she was hitting on him.

Afterwards she admitted to me that she found him attractive. "I enjoy his company very very much. He is entertaining... I think we should invite him over for dinner... I could make my famous spaghetti. Wood you be fine with that?"

He soon became a regular guest at our house...

In that period of my life I discovered my hitherto-hidden voyeur side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it. Dinah, in your story, enjoyed seducing and fucking her husband’s boss right in front of him. My wife loved that the boss got the wife pregnant; knocked up. Nice touch!

Many criticized your story. However, we would like to defend the husband’s wimpy behavior. First of all, if you see a work superior or boss hitting on your sexy, young wife, it’s not quite as easy as it sounds to tell him to back off.

If you get crossways with your boss, he can make your daily work life a living hell. And he can even fire you and you might lose your house. So, a husband’s natural default mode is to ‘be agreeable’ when a boss starts groping or kissing his wife.

However, more importantly, is the psychological shock and confusion that can sweep over the husband. It’s usually unexpected so, a husband is caught completely off guard. Also, surprisingly, the wife may actually be enjoying it. After all, sexual attention from a strong, successful, man can be alluring to a young wife.

Even if a husband doesn’t want to get excited, it can be very erotic to see your wife in the arms of another man. Finally, a husband may simply want to see how far his sexy wife will let the man go, before she shuts him down.

For a husband, he is like a deer in the headlights and doesn’t know which way to turn. So, he is just frozen. Upon seeing her husband frozen, a wife often just lets things take their course. That is what happened to us, our first time. It was my first professional job right out of college. I was 22 years old and my wife was only 20.

It was at a company party, and my boss had been dancing with my wife, and groping her. I left to go check on something and when I came back, they were gone. After a few minutes of searching, I spied them on the couch in a very private, dark alcove. He was kissing her passionately and she was responding. He was groping her, and her body was yielding.

I was literally frozen and could not speak. Both of them saw me out of the corner of their eyes but did not acknowledge me. When I did nothing, he resumed his seduction. For the next forty minutes I watched a live action porn with my wife as the star!

She came half a dozen times on his big cock. (She had never had an orgasm on my small, short penis.) And as he tensed up to cum, she was having her last, strongest orgasm. She told him, “Don’t you dare pull out! I’m ovulating; knock me up!”

After he finished pumping into her, she pulled him close, gave him a lingering kiss, and said, “That was the best sex of my life and I hope you ‘seeded’ me.”

He was quite generous. First, he helped us buy our home. Next, his child support payments were so lucrative that my wife was able to be a stay-at-home Mom. Finally, my career really took off which, enabled me to move from company to company with substantial raises each time.

Of course, each time my wife would find out exactly which men to spread her legs for and she enjoyed that tremendously. She would show them the fertility app on her cellphone when they were ready to have sex. Most of the time they would just chuckle and say, “Name the amount of child support you want. I’m going to breed you!” And they did!

We now have five children; each one was sired by a different boss, director, or owner of one the companies where I worked. In summary, the first time was a total shock, but after that it became routine to have other men use my wife for their sexual satisfaction. I actually feel honored.

My wife says, “It just feels to natural and right to have the strongest, most successful Alpha male inseminate me. That’s the way Mother Nature intended it.”

Great story!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop wins another promotion, at a high cost to the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was interesting that the wife took things into her own hand to get her husband a promotion. The husband did not ask her to, she just did it.

As a result she got some great sex, a strong baby and a lover. Also, the husband got to jack off on the floor.

We liked the following from your story, “Two more sessions followed, this time I became a participant, helping them by guiding Mr. S's cock inside my wife's mouth and pussy. I became their servant -- their slave.” That was just perfect, I have done that many time for my wife and my various bosses.

Also, I have sucked the men off and swallowed their sperm while my wife watches. It’s totally emasculating which is appropriate for a beta husband confronted with an Alpha boss fucking his wife!

My wife especially liked this statement, “Mr. S now goes to the house on a regular basis, or whenever the time permits him to go and fuck my wife until she passes out from the session.”

She says if another man can fuck a wife until she passes out from pleasure he has every right to fuck her. My wife has never cum on my 3-inch, pencil-thin dick, however, she always comes on my bosses’ long, thick cocks!

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous