All Comments on 'Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 01'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting approaches, trying to make slavery palatable via eugenics. …. Nope it’s still coming across as amoral.

Not for me, best of luck with your writing.

Tess (uk)

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius11 months ago

I was first exposed to science fiction while in elementary school, and instantly became enthralled by the YA novels of Robert Heinlein. I was an undergraduate majoring in philosophy when the original Star Trek series was released. And thus I came to understand the power of science fiction to explore what-if scenarios and to engage in the type of speculations that have forever been the grist of philosophy.

This series plunges us into some of the implications of AI and an intriguing rethinking of the master-slave relationship. In the end I am wondering if it should be considered under a different label from master/slave, i.e., if it shouldn't be disassociated from the horrible history we are so familiar with.

I look forward to a rewarding journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agree with Tess from almost 2 years ago. The words; Bred, Genetically Engineered (to orgasm at the drop of hat but also Forced orgasm's when their Master orgasm's!!) Raised on (FFS!!),PLANTATIONS!! NO SEX EDUCATION!! Bought on the day they turned 18!! Ensured Virginity!! Injections for bonding that affect the slave more, the Slave has a Name but Master is MASTER!! I could go on but it's making me feel nauseous, no that's too polite...it's making me feel Sick!! So I am Not reading any more, but there's an old saying, "Those who do not Learn from History, are Doomed TO REPEAT IT" AND YOU HAVE. *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.