Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting with sex. "Sit next to me," Nav said. "Give me your hand."

It was the first time they touched. His hand was warm and soft, and Meena liked the feeling. She expected him to do more, but he just looked into her eyes and waited a long moment before kissing her on the cheek. Nav kissed her other cheek, her forehead and her eyelids before kissing her lips softly and delicately. He kissed her again, and again, and again, and each time the kiss became a bit more passionate. By the time they progressed to deep, soulful kisses, Meena was trembling with excitement. She'd never imagined that something as simple as a kiss could be so exciting.

By the time Nav began kissing his way down her neck, Meena was laying back on the sofa, limp and motionless, content to let him do whatever he wished. He unbuttoned the top of her gown and ran his finger up and down the soft skin between her breasts. One by one, he opened each button and explored her flesh as it was revealed. He finally unbuttoned the gown all the way to her waist, when he pushed the dress off one shoulder, then off the other. Nav took a long time to admire her breasts when they were finally revealed. He longed to touch her there, and she longed to be touched, but Nav was determined to avoid that. He would not touch her breasts this day.

There was a reason Nav resisted. It was a reason Meena did not suspect, and could not have understood.

Lots of people who'd purchased slaves spoke and wrote about the experience, and the main message they tried to convey involved the proper way to educate a chaste, innocent virgin. Nav had lived long enough that he knew almost all there was to know about the ways men and women please each other. He wanted to touch Meena everywhere, do everything, give her experiences powerful enough to make her love him forever.

But that's not what's in the best interest of either a slave or a Master. Enslavement is a deeply intense relationship meant to endure for centuries. The Master has decades to teach the slave the ways of love. What makes the most sense is to introduce one kind of experience at a time, allow the slave to savor and appreciate it, and only then introduce something new. The first night with a slave should involve kissing, light touching, and the surrender of virginity. Nav knew he must avoid touching Meena's breasts.

It wasn't just that he needed to save that experience for the future. Slaves were bioengineered to have breasts that were different from unmodified women. Meena's breasts had much more erectile tissue. Arousal made her breasts bigger, very firm, and engorged with blood. Her nipples grew unusually stiff and very sensitive. With a bit of training, Meena would learn to experience orgasms from nothing more than careful, loving attention to her breasts. Nav would save that for the future, too.

As Nav looked at Meena's shapely, generous breasts, he knew that he needed to protect that particular element of her chastity so she could experience it more fully later.

Instead, Nav undid the rest of the buttons, and slowly opened the front of her gown, exposing everything to his eyes. Meena blushed from the top of her forehead to the tips of her nipples. She'd never experienced a male gaze. She'd never known how it felt to be adored. She liked the feeling. Nav touched her legs with the lightest of touches, and it gave her a rush of pleasure that felt warm in her belly.

Nav whispered in her ear. "Come with me," he said. Taking her hand, Nav led Meena to the bed, then lowered her gown to the floor. He took a long time admiring her naked body, even having her turn around so he could see her from all angles. Meena didn't have the vocabulary to describe her response to being so adored. It was as surprising as it was wonderful. She felt dizzy. That was partly the result of the bonding injection, and partly due to overpowering arousal.

When Nav finally had Meena lie down on the bed, he turned off the lights and closed the shades. He removed all his clothes except his briefs, and Meena admired his lean, muscular body in the dim light. He had the best body that money and cosmetic surgery could buy. He slid beneath the covers before removing his briefs. Meena had never seen a naked man, and Nav knew the sight couldn't be withheld for long, but he hoped he could delay that reveal until morning. He wanted her memory of this night to be as pure and uncomplicated as possible.

He slid next to her. They shared deep, soulful kisses while Nav moved his hand down her flat tummy. Nav pulled down the covers so he could admire her again. She tried to cover herself with her hands, but Nav gently pulled her hands away so all of her was on display. As he touched her between the legs, Nav felt the urge to eat her pussy. But he didn't do it. Like so many other things, Meena would learn about oral sex much later.

Nav began massaging her wet, warm pussy. It felt so good that Meena unconsciously spread her legs to encourage him to go deeper. By this time, she was panting from desire. He massaged her clit with his thumb while he pushed a finger inside her. He added a second finger, and Meena began purring. Everything she did was pure, and natural, and adorable. She put her hand on top of Nav's hand, pressing it against her. She urged him to go deeper. She began tilting her pelvis, raising up to meet his caresses, and Nav knew it was time for him to show her what she'd wondered about for so long.

Rising up on both elbows, Nav crawled between Meena's legs and pressed the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He'd done everything so slowly that Meena was taken by surprise when he pushed all the way into her with a smooth, strong thrust. There was the sharp pain she'd been warned about. But at the same time, she came. Meena shook from the force of the strongest orgasm she'd ever experienced - much stronger than what she experienced touching herself in bed at night. The feeling of Nav's cock inside her was exquisite, and shocking, and urgent. She wanted to do something, but she didn't know what. She could only wrap her arms around his back and pull him toward her.

Nav knew she must be experiencing pain, so he didn't move for a while. When he finally resumed, he slid his cock in and out with tiny, gentle thrusts. The pain receded, and the pleasure was so great that Meena began urging Nav to give her more. Meena heard the sound of a woman moaning far away. It continued for a long time before Meena realized that woman was her. Soon she was rising up to meet Nav's thrusts, and Nav was pounding into her in a way he hadn't planned. She came again. This time, Meena gave out a long, loud shout as she came. It seemed to both of them that her orgasm lasted forever. It hadn't been easy for Nav to delay his own orgasm - everything was so exciting - and so he came inside Meena just seconds after he stopped trying to hold himself back.

They held on to each other as Nav's erection went limp and he slipped from inside her. He looked down and saw a sweet, happy smile. He'd done it right. Meena had given him her virginity in a way that was equal parts sensuous, loving, passionate, and uncomplicated. They'd remember this night with great fondness. She'd already had a positive opinion of Nav, but now she felt that she'd been enslaved to the best of all possible Masters.

Nav rolled off to one side. As they laid there quietly, Meena felt that the room was spinning slowly. The bonding process accelerated, and the hormones of love flowed through their veins. It was intoxicating. She was barely aware of it happening, but the emotional connection between them was growing into something unbreakable, and it made her dizzy, both literally and figuratively. He would be devoted to her happiness for as long as they lived, but Meena's feelings for her Master would reach emotional depths that only bioengineered slaves could comprehend. It was their superpower.

She couldn't stop touching him. The skin-to-skin contact was arousing in a way she hadn't anticipated. Experiencing sex, after years of anticipation, was wonderful and satisfying in way's she couldn't have appreciated until she actually did it. Her warm feelings for Nav, and her happiness that he'd won her auction, made her feel special and appreciated as a woman. That morning she woke up as a girl, but now she felt all woman. It was perfect.

All those thoughts ran through her mind as her hands roamed over Nav's chest. What a marvelous body. It was smooth, and warm. Hard and muscular while being simultaneously soft and yielding. She felt his ribs. His abs. Nav enjoyed Meena's slow exploration right up until the moment that he realized she was touching his cock.

When Meena felt the slick wetness, she began to salivate. Slave were particulary adept at using all their senses to experience sex. Knowing that Nav's cock was smeared with their combined fluids gave her an uncontrollable urge to taste his cock.

Nav wasn't happy about that. Obviously, he liked having his cock sucked, and it was wonderful that this beautiful creature wanted to do that. But it was too early to introduce Meena to oral sex. She'd just given up her virginity. That was more than enough for her first night of sex. Nav wanted her to have time to savor that experience. He'd planned to restrict their lovemaking to that for a long time, keeping oral sex as something to be introduced later. But Meena had other plans.

And Nav couldn't stop her. It was not permitted. One absolute rule about the education of slaves is that Masters should never, ever discourage their curiosity about eroticism. It was essential to their development because they needed to understand that nothing about sex was shameful or forbidden. When she sucked the head of Nav's cock into her mouth, Nav allowed himself to enjoy it completely. It was funny that he'd tried to prevent her from seeing his cock, thinking that it would be more pleasurable for her if he delayed that experience until morning. Clearly, Meena was determined to get a good close look right then.

The taste of Nav's wet cock was overpoweringly pleasurable in a way she couldn't have imagined. She licked it up and down, enjoying the tangy flavor. Meena knew she was tasting her own pussy mixed with the taste of Nav's cum, and the combination was marvelous. An erotic cocktail. She sucked him into her mouth all the way to the root. After licking off every bit of their juices, she licked his balls.

Naturally, Nav began to get hard again. Meena hadn't been trying to make that happen, but she knew immediately that she'd found a way to resurrect his cock. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and pumped up and down, and soon his cock felt like a rod of iron wrapped in velvet. She looked up at Nav's face and gave him a big smile. Nav thought she seemed to be thinking, "Look what I did, Master!"

"You are a wonder, Meena," he said. "Why don't you come up here so we can make love again?" She slid up his body and rubbed her breasts against his chest. Not yet, Nav thought. Meena wanted him to caress her breasts, but he was determined to save that particular experience for a later time.

Instead, he laid her back on the bed and reached down between her legs. Her pussy was very, very wet, and Nav thought he knew something she'd like. He slid two fingers in and out of her body, then slipped the fingers into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, enjoying another taste of their combined sex.

Nav did that a few times, but very quickly Meena was gasping with pleasure when he reached between her legs. She pumped her hips up to meet his hand. Nav knew what she wanted. He got on top of her, placed his cock at her entrance, and pushed inside without further delay. It was not the time for foreplay. There was a sharp intake of breath.

Slaves were engineered to cum easily, and Meena had her next orgasm soon after they began. But Nav had already cum once, so he wanted this time to be slow, relaxed, and long. He moved in and out of her again and again. As the minutes passed, Meena had one orgasm after another. Nav had been told that slaves had an almost endless capacity for orgasms, and he saw for himself that this was true.

They settled into a rhythm Nav intended to maintain for a long time, so he began kissing Meena with the same kind of deep, passionate kisses they'd shared earlier. Her excitement only increased, and she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed. She came again. And again. And yet again. Nav loved the sexy way she squirmed around on the bed beneath him. He loved the sexy little noises she made every time he changed the way he moved. Nav realized that Meena could probably keep this up all night, but he couldn't, and he wanted to stop before he ran completely out of energy. So he began moving faster, and harder, and deeper, knowing this would drive Meena a bit crazy as he made himself cum.

He finally came. It wasn't like the big, explosive orgasm they'd shared earlier, but it was satisfying. Slaves almost always have a forced orgasm whenever they feel their Masters cum, so Nav got another opportunity to feel the simultaneous release that would be the constant feature of their lovemaking.

Nav stayed on top of Meena for several minutes. He kissed her cheeks, forehead, eyelids, nose, returning over and over to her lips. He imagined that Meena surely felt good about what had happened between them, but he knew she was very young and that she must feel uncertain about things that were obvious to Nav. He wanted to reassure her.

"You are a wonderful lover, Meena," Nav whispered. "I'm sure we are going to have a wonderful life together."

"I think so too, Master," Meena said. "I'm so happy to be enslaved to you."

12