Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena saw the change immediately. His expression shifted to one she'd never seen. It made her smile, and the sight of that smile melted Feva's newly-enabled heart.

She took his hand. "How are you?" she asked.

"Better than I've ever been before," Feva responded. "I've always appreciated how beautiful you are. But never like this."

She held his hand and moved closer. The feel of her body against his aroused Feva in a way he'd never experienced. He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her even closer; she snuggled up to him and put one hand on his massive, muscular chest. Meena was fearful of having sex with a strange man, but nothing about Feva frightened her.

"Come with me," she said, taking his hand and leading him to her bedroom.

Meena set the walls to display the interior of a candlelit room. "At Last" by Etta James played over the speakers; Meena had a playlist of make-out music she enjoyed while having sex, and she hoped the songs would put Feva at ease.

"This is the part where we take off your clothes," she said, unbuttoning Feva's shirt and running her hands over his chest. Feva thought it felt wonderful - and a little scary. Although Feva knew every factual element of sex, he knew nothing of the experience itself. Meena removed his belt, lowered his pants, and took his cock in her hand. It became erect almost instantly. Feva had the ability to cause an erection at any time, but this one was triggered by Meena's touch.

"Now me," Meena said.

Feva's hands weren't trembling. Robots don't tremble. But the pathways in his neural nets were firing in strange, uncontrollable ways. Call it digital trembling. He lowered the straps from her shoulders and saw she was looking into his eyes with love. What had he ever done to deserve this? It was pure joy of a type so strong that only a robot could feel it.

Meena took one of his hands and placed it on her breast. He felt her nipple grow hard beneath his touch. He placed his other hand on her other breast, and Meena sighed happily. It was wonderful to know he was giving her pleasure.

Meena laid down in bed and put the ArousAll hood over her head. Instantly, Feva felt connected to the love machine's analysis of Meena's state of excitement. Ordinary men have many ways of telling if a woman is aroused. The expression on her face. Her response to touch. The sounds she makes. The wetness between her legs. Feva had all these, plus he had an intimate look inside Meena's brain. He couldn't read her thoughts, exactly, but he knew she liked it when he ran one hand down her body. He knew she was happy to be doing this with him. It did a lot to cure his digital nerves.

Meena took his cock in her hands and stroked him. His reaction showed that he was enjoying his first experience with her. She took one of the big, strong hands wandering over her breasts and pushed it down to her pussy. Feva didn't have as much sophisticated technique as Nav, who knew exactly how to make Meena's pussy purr, but he massaged her in a pleasing way, and she gasped in pleasure when one of his fingers slipped into her wet slit. Feva could tell she liked that because she tossed her head back and moaned, and because the ArousAll detected a wave of pleasure sweeping through her.

She wanted more. He was awed by Meena's response when his finger moved gently over her clit. She loved it, and she wanted something that wasn't so gentle. His touch became firmer. Feva slipped one finger inside Meena and used his thumb to massage her clit.

It made her cum. She moaned. Every muscle in her body trembled and shook. Her legs clamped shut involuntarily, squeezing his hand between her thighs. The ArousAll detected nerves going off like fireworks. It went on and on. Feva had never seen anything so beautiful, and his understanding of the word "erotic" became complete.

Meena relaxed slowly, smiling as she looked lovingly into his eyes. He'd been aroused for a long time, but his arousal grew overpowering. He wanted to make love like a man. A trace of nervousness remained, but it was swept away by Feva's desire to have Meena fully. She took a deep breath and made a satisfied sound. "Come on," she said, taking him by the arm and pulling him on top of her. She spread her legs wide as he placed his cock where she wanted, and slid inside.

Feva didn't have the experience to know that Meena, like most women, would have liked him to go slower. But it was fine. Meena loved feeling his cock enter her for the very first time. It was a nice cock. Big, but no bigger than Nav's. All men had big cocks; like most boys, Nav got penile enlargement surgery as a high school graduation present. Surveys determined exactly what length and girth women preferred, and almost all men (as well as all robots) were that size. The main exceptions were men who felt a bit insecure about their sexuality, so they wanted cocks that were extra large. These cocks were big enough to cause some women to ask if they wanted to try sex with something so large. Some women thought such large cocks were wonderful. Others tried it once and refused to do it again.

Feva experienced so much pleasure, he would have had an orgasm if he hadn't turned that function off. The feeling was so intense it was a bit scary. But Meena was endlessly reassuring. Everything she did and said comforted him. The ArousAll interface let Feva know she was doing just fine, so he was doing fine, too.

He had watched some sex videos to prepare for this moment, so he knew how to move his body. Feva was right on the edge of orgasm. He wanted to cum, he was ready to cum, but he prevented it so he could continue pleasuring Meena without interruption. Somehow, Meena could tell what was happening. He was experiencing sex the way a virgin did.

"You can cum if you want," she said.

They'd only been making love for about a minute when Feva allowed himself to relax and experience his first orgasm. Meena felt overpowered. It was partly because Feva was such a powerful individual, and partly because he was completely swept away by the experience. His cock throbbed. An enormous amount of hot cum flooded her pussy. He pounded into her each time his cock sent another blast inside her. For a moment, Feva was literally blind. The sensations of pleasure and relief were so strong they overrode several of Feva's bodily functions, including the ability of his brain to interpret signals from his eyes.

His body went limp, but his cock did not. Feva suspected that Meena wasn't through making love, so he made sure his erection endured. She was surprised. This wasn't something she'd expected. It was nice, though, so Meena let out a happy little squeal when Feva resumed moving in and out of her. Nav had always had elegant ways to continue to satisfy her after he went limp. Everytime she gave Nav a blowjob, he followed it by eating her pussy until he was hard again. She hadn't thought about the fact that Feva didn't need to interrupt their lovemaking when he came. Suddenly, she realized that he could probably cum as many times as she wanted. It was an exciting thought.

Feva moved slowly. He recognized that he'd been moving too fast because he'd been so excited. He could tell that slower, gentler motion pleased Meena more; the ArousAll interface confirmed it. So he tried to do exactly what Meena wanted most. Everything in him longed to make her happy.

He was succeeding. Meena's reluctance to have sex with a man other than Nav had vanished. She knew Feva wasn't a real man, but she also knew that in most ways, he was better. She could tell that losing his virginity had happened in a positive, comforting way that would remain with him forever. Unlike real men, Feva was incapable of forgetting any detail about the first time he made love. She put her hand on the back of his head, pulled him close, and kissed him.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too," he replied.

Feva focused his considerable concentration on everything he was feeling. Her movements. Sounds. The way the ArousAll said she was reacting to all that was happening. Gradually, he began to understand how to use all this information to figure out what to do. His virginity was fading. When he touched her a certain way, he could tell if she liked it. If she wanted something different, he could tell that, too. Meena gradually felt that having sex with Feva was becoming extraordinary.

In a way, it was like being with Nav. She and Nav were bonded, which meant that they were extremely sensitive and aware of each other's thoughts and feelings. It was more rewarding than sex with other people, like Diane, or sex with the ArousAll. What was happening with Feva had a name that wasn't terribly romantic. They were interfacing. It didn't sound romantic, but it certainly felt like that.

Somehow, Feva was moving in ways that were exciting her in the best possible way. Her arousal didn't grow too fast or too slow. She began gasping for breath as she became so excited she couldn't think of anything but what Feva was doing. She knew he was going to make her cum, and this time it wasn't going to be a relaxing, comforting little orgasm. This was going to be thermonuclear. It made her a little bit crazy and manic. It felt like Feva was reaching inside her and ripping an orgasm loose.

Feva felt it too. He was pounding into Meena's pussy, feeling overwhelmed by wave after wave of pleasure. He was doing everything he could to delay his own orgasm, and it was so hard it began to hurt. Feva could tell she was right on the edge of an orgasm, and he could tell exactly what he needed to do to guide her into a deep chasm of pleasure.

He allowed himself to cum exactly one nanosecond after Meena. She cried out, almost screaming from the release of so much erotic energy. It triggered something inside her. She'd been told many times that she was born with sexual responsiveness that went beyond what was possible for women who weren't bioengineered. But those responses had to be awakened.

She'd resisted allowing herself to be open to the notion of having sex with any man but Nav. That resistance was now gone, vanishing at the moment Feva gave her so much erotic pleasure. It wasn't better than what she shared with Nav - nothing could be better than that - but it was different, and it was good. She knew abstractly that sex and love weren't the same, and she knew that Nav would eventually require her to have sex with men she didn't love at all. But the prospect wasn't so terrifying now that Feva had helped cultivate the capacity she'd possessed all along.

They spent a lot of time in bed over the next few days. It was like a honeymoon. Feva kept surprising her with unexpected little ways to express his feelings. He asked her to remain nude all day and night. It stimulated them both. They tried different settings for the bedroom. They made love in what looked like a suite in an urban high rise with floor-to-ceiling windows that showed the skyline - and gave them the sense that they were putting on a show for anyone who happened to look their way. They made love in a tent. They played all kinds of music. They took advantage of the fact that both of them could have an almost unlimited number of orgasms in one sex session; Meena limped for a few hours afterward.

Nav deactivated his erotic capacity just before Nav returned. Meena was getting a bit anxious to make love with her Master as soon as he walked through the door. Neither she nor Feva wanted Feva to experience feelings he couldn't act upon.

It was fine. Becoming platonic friends again was, literally, as simple as flipping a switch. But they both agreed that they'd be lovers again someday soon. Meena's first priority would always be taking care of her Master's desires, but it wasn't a competition. No one felt jealous. Indeed, Nav was glad that Meena had found such a satisfying way to rid herself of an inhibition that served no purpose. It took her one more step toward her erotic destiny.

One day, when Nav was away on business and wouldn't return home until late, he asked that Meena refrain from using her love machine. He wanted her to be hungry for his cock when he finally arrived. It was a tactic they employed often, and it always worked. Meena was nervous, anxious, and a bit agitated by the time she finally saw Nav. She greeted him at the door, gave him a passionate kiss, and waited to be told to get her sexy little ass into bed.

He surprised her. "Dance for me first," he said.

Meena smiled. She'd been working on a new pole dance routine; here was an opportunity to see if it inspired Master as much as she hoped. He was very thoughtful to make it an order. She knew it would make her so horny she'd be almost paralysed with desire before Nav could throw her down on the mattress and put her out of her misery. It sounded wonderful.

"I'll get ready," she said.

Meena had several costumes she wore while pole dancing. A few were classy, beautiful athletic gear worn at fitness competitions, but the ones she wore for her Master were the kind of slutty, easily-removed outfits favored by professional strippers. She applied heavy make-up. She looked in the mirror and knew Master would enjoy watching her strip off her outfit as she danced.

She walked to her fitness studio and saw that Nav had set the display walls to make the room look like the inside of a gentlemen's lounge. It used to scare her, but now they both enjoyed pretending that she was performing for an appreciative audience of horny men. She strutted into the room in her stiletto heels, and was shocked to see that Feva was sitting next to Nav.

"You looked fabulous," Nav said.

"Beautiful," Feva said.

From the way Feva looked at her, Meena could tell he'd activated his erotic capacity. His eyes roamed up and down. She saw his lust, similar to what she'd seen when she and Feva were lovers, but a bit stronger this time. Maybe the prolonged absence of sex made Feva want her more when his eroticism was re-engaged. Maybe it was because he knew more than she did about what was about to happen.

"Good evening, gentlemen," Meena said. She was supposed to be playing the role of a professional, and that's the kind of thing she imagined a real stripper would say.

"What kind of music are you going to use tonight?" Nav said.

"This kind," she said, turning on the soundtrack she'd programmed for this routine. Blues. With a driving beat.

She was so nervous it was hard to begin. Meena forced herself to stop thinking and focus on her routine. The dance consisted of a carefully-selected series of dance moves that she executed one-by-one, shedding items of clothing as the music played. Feva made some kind of gurgling noise when she removed her top. He hadn't seen her bare breasts in months, and it was a very welcome sight.

Meena was so turned on that her inner thighs were slick and wet half way down to her knees. Her pussy seemed to be quivering. She felt a hot, wet itch. Concentrating on the dance helped her get through three minutes of lust that was not quite like anything she'd felt before - and she'd felt a lot of types of lust.

Off came the panties. She spun around and around the pole, her legs split wide, letting them see every inch of her body from every angle. All she wore were her heels and a pair of pull-up fishnet stockings. She'd grown to enjoy looking and acting like a whore, and this was exquisitely enjoyable. It would have been difficult to complete the dance if Nav hadn't ordered her to do it. What are they going to do to me? Meena wondered. Nav must have given Feva a plan for how the night was to proceed; she was the only one who didn't know what would happen.

She would find out. The last notes of the music faded away. Meena stood naked before them, waiting for her orders.

"That was very exciting," Nav said, rising from the chair. The bulge of an erection was visible in his pants. Feva had one, too. Nav took her hand and led them both to the bedroom. The walls and ceiling were set to look like mirrors. There was candlelight. They heard soft jazz from Meena's collection of make-out music.

"Help Feva get out of his clothes," Nav ordered. Meena unbuttoned Feva's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She undid his pants and pushed them down to the floor. His cock leapt free when she removed his briefs. She'd forgotten how beautiful his naked body was.

Without saying a word, Nav pushed Meena down on the bed, making her lay on her back between them. He began kissing her. It was gentle at first, then deeper and more passionate. There was no need for foreplay, but Nav would not hurry. He kissed her cheek, her neck, and the tops of her breast.

Feva caressed the other breast, kissing, sucking, and nibbling. It felt so good it ached. Meena looked at the mirror and saw the reflection of two big, beautiful men playing with her breasts at the same time. Her nipples were so hard it hurt a little, especially when they took them between their teeth and bit them the way they knew she liked. She heard the faraway moan of a woman. It took a moment for Meena to realize the woman was her.

She saw their hard cocks and wished they were inside her. Her hands reached out and wrapped around them, making both men sigh in pleasure. Meena had once been repulsed by the idea of making love with any man but Nav. Now, she looked up at the reflection and felt fierce arousal. Two big, beautiful men. Two big, hard cocks. All for her.

She watched the reflection of Nav lavishing kisses on her breast as he reached for her pussy. He knew exactly how to touch her. She forced her eyes to remain open so she could watch as he made her cum. And cum again. Feva ran one hand down her belly and felt her inner thigh. She came again.

Nav urged her up on her hands and knees. He guided his cock to her mouth and directed Feva to enter her from behind. This was something she'd never done before. It was a position the love machine didn't simulate well enough to be worthwhile. Feva's cock felt so nice moving in and out of her pussy that it took an effort to concentrate enough to give Nav a decent blowjob. She managed to suck him in and out of her mouth while using one hand to grip his shaft tightly and work it up and down.

She was dizzy with lust when the men turned her around, guiding her mouth to Feva's cock while Nav pressed into her pussy. Feva had just been inside her, and that's how his cock tasted. It seemed beyond normal sex. It was dirty. Naughty. Taboo. Meena felt a renewed enthusiasm for cocksucking, and Feva could barely stand it. Nav could tell from the expression on Feva's face that he was struggling to keep from cumming.

"Don't hold back," Nav said. "Give her what she wants."

Feva came, giving Meena load after load of cum. She swallowed every drop. It tasted different from the cum of a human, and she liked the way it reminded her that she was with two very different men who loved her in very different ways. She expected Feva's erection to wilt, but it didn't. He felt that she wasn't ready to stop, so he made sure he stayed hard. Nav didn't really envy Feva, but he did admire his ability to stay hard for as long as he wanted. It was a skill Nav would like to have. There was a surgery for that; maybe Nav would check into it.

Nav withdrew from Meena's pussy, Feva withdrew from her mouth, and they moved her around again. This time Feva laid on his back, and Nav guided Meena to straddle his body and lower herself onto his cock. She moved around for a while, going up and down, right and left, back and forth. But then Nav got behind her and pushed her forward until she was resting on Feva's hands, which held her breasts. It was a position that allowed her to relax and let the men have their way with her.

Nav pressed himself against Meena's back. She felt his hard cock against her bottom. Then she felt him take the head and place it against the entrance to her ass. He didn't move for a long time, letting Meena think about what was going to happen next.