Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena had experienced double penetration with Nav and the love machine. She loved the feeling. But when Nav pushed the head of his cock inside her bottom, it was nothing like what she'd experienced with the ArousAll. Two cocks inside her at once. So full. Both men were extremely gentle, with Nav working himself deeper into her ass so gradually it didn't hurt at all. It felt wonderful - wonderful in a brand new way.

"I love you," Meena said. "I love you both."

Both men felt themselves growing more excited as they got into a rhythm that tossed Meena back and forth between them. Nav loved introducing Meena to new ways of making love, and he was first to feel the need to cum. Meena was so excited that Nav knew his orgasm would force her to cum, too. The feedback from the ArousAll told Feva that both of them were close.

Nav came first, flooding Meena's bottom with warm wetness. It felt so good that Meena had to cum herself. Feva let himself cum a nanosecond later. Their private parts were like one, big, throbbing sex organ. They gasped for breath, moaned in unison, and felt waves of pleasure ripple through their bodies.

Nav's cock got limp and slipped from inside Meena's ass. Feva allowed himself to get soft. He lowered Meena onto his chest and wrapped his arms around her while Nav rolled off to the side. They stretched Meena out between them, and they all looked up at the ceiling at their sweaty, exhausted, happy reflections.

"Does this mean you both liked my dance?" Meena asked, giggling.

"You are a wonderful dancer," Nav said.

"I'm so grateful you let me watch you dance like that," Feva said. "It was like foreplay."

"That's what I was going for," Meena said.

Nav and Meena curled up together and went to sleep. Feva didn't need to sleep, so he slipped out of bed and went to a guest shower so he could wash the smell of sex from his body. He put on clothes and sat in a chair so he could think about what had happened.

Sex was wonderful. He was grateful that his owners let him experience such intimacy. And love. Nav was genuinely fond of Feva, but Meena was deeply in love with him. He had no doubt those two people cared deeply for him. He was a lucky robot. A lot of humans had inhibitions that prevented them from loving robots. Nav and Meena were free of such baggage.

He replayed the memory of Meena dancing erotically. Feva knew all about Meena's modifications. His research made him was abstractly familiar with the sexual response of other slaves as well as unmodified women. He imagined that Meena possessed a purer and more powerful sexuality than any woman who'd ever lived. Her Master was treating her like the treasure she was, ensuring that her responsiveness reached her full potential. She was an erotic masterpeace, and he was one lucky robot to have felt her love.

Feva deactivated his romantic functions. Nav had directed him to turn it off by morning so they could resume platonic relationships. But Master Nav had promised that they would all make love again in the future.

Feva looked around. The world looked slightly different when his erotic senses were deactivated. Suddenly, he didn't care when or if that part of him was turned on again. He treasured the feeling as he experienced it, and didn't miss it when it was gone.

Of all his gifts, that might have been the greatest.