Enslaved Neighbours Ch. 01

Story Info
An enslaved couple embraces their submission.
3.8k words
4.14
45.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Entangled
Entangled
30 Followers

Tlin! Tlin! Tlin!

Derek heard the bell calling him, stopped cleaning and started to walk towards the sound. It wasn't an easy task due to the restraints around his body. Technically speaking, he was wearing almost nothing, but considering the weight of his accessories he could as well as be inside an astronaut suit.

He could feel at every step the heavy shackles around his ankles, connected by a short chain of a feet and a half long. There was an additional set of shackles around his knees with a shorter chain. Both restrictions made the simple fact of walking a challenge, particularly considering the 4-inch stiletto heels locked around his feet. However, Derek knew this combination was a pragmatic approach for he had already be forced to use shorter chains and higher heels. The current setup was intended to make a more efficient servant of him and he wouldn't risk it with any complain.

Not that he could say much anyway. The masters rarely allowed him to talk and in the meantime he always carried some kind of gag. At this moment he could feel the silicone of the cock gag deepthroating him. It was very invasive but he had to admit that compared with the way bigger one plugged in his butt, he could feel fortunate that this one allowed him to swallow his own saliva.

It is incredible how things can change in such a short time. Less than a year ago he was happily living the dream with Janice and enjoying their marriage, and now both of them were trapped in this servitude. Their masters were merciless and knew exactly how to conduct them through their slavery. In fact, Derek feared that he could eventually be comfortable with such submission.

As he tried to rush, he went into a corridor with a mirror at the end. Masters had multiple mirrors all over the mansion. Derek was pretty sure the reason was to allow their slaves to see themselves and make them more aware and familiar with their situation. The collar around his neck forced him to look always ahead so he had no option but to see himself struggling as he walked.

It was humilliating. He hated the fuckdoll look he had. He was wearing some joke of a maid uniform with a too short skirt with a metal belt around his hip and a tight top. The belt was full of little rings one of which was connected to his wrists by a chain and avoided him from moving freely the hands. On the other side, the top was actually a corset that forced his body to some feminine shape. He even looked like he had small breasts. However that could also be consequence of the hormones that the masters were feeding him with. It had been already three months and he was sure the effects were already becoming appreciable.

To complete the look, he had a rabbit-ears hairband, white gloves, stockings and the 4-inch heels, which were secured with a padlock. He could also notice the shine of the metal cage under the skirt. The chastity belt was dancing lightly between his legs as he walked.

Maybe that was the worst part of all. Surely he hated the punishments. He couldn't stand to see her wife being humilliated or violated. He wanted to fight and run away every time his masters commanded him something and he was forced to be polite attentive and submissive. But the thing he desired more, over safety, pride, or freedom was the pleasure around his cock.

He reached the end of the hall and turned towards the living room. He could already see his mistress laying on a couch with her legs over a crawling slave while enjoying a drink. That was one of the many commodities-slaves they had at their service. Over time Derek had developed some strange pride knowing that Janice and him were over those slaves as those were used merely as furniture.

This one in particular was encased in a leather suit that forced him into that position and he had never been out of it. He couldn't even see, just crawl slowly guided by a leash. The only time he was a bit more free was every two days when another slave (neither Derek nor Janice, they were not responsible of such tasks) connected him to a machine for some hours to be fed and do his businesses. To be fair the suit was briefly removed twice a month to clean both suit and slave, but in those occasions he was sedated and woke up again properly suited. Derek couldn't imagine what it would be to be reduced to such thing...

- Hurry up, piggie! You're so slow... Come on! I have a nice surprise for you!

Derek forced his way as he remembered the first time he had met his mistress.

------

At that time, Derek and Janice Collins had been a lovely couple for several years now. They met during college and got married soon after their graduation. As soon as both had a job they bought a house in a residential neighborhood and started to talk about having children. Although they had not have any luck with that so far, they weren't hurried. It had already been three years as husband and wife and their passion for each other could not be higher. Both of them felt very fortunate to have each other and they felt very happy the way their life was going.

The arrival of the Morrisons changed that forever. They moved in at an enormous mansion at the end of the neighborhood that had been unhabitated for some decades. At their arrival they put on their own welcoming party and invited everyone around, included the Collins.

Derek and Janice arrived at the party half an hour earlier than required but it was already full of people as everyone was curious about knowing the Morrisons. As they passed through the garden into the party area, an stunning woman in a red dress and high heels approached towards them. She had a long black hair which moved with the swaying of her body while she walked. She presented herself as Martha Morrison and welcomed them. She only stayed with them some minutes while indicated them where everything were. She told very little about herself but showed very interested in them. After a very short time, she had to go to know more guests.

The party went very well and both Derek and Janice had a lot of fun. However they didn't have another chance to speak to Martha. Josh Morrison, her husband, had only be with them some seconds while getting into a conversation but he also didn't talk too much about himself. He was wearing some casual yet elegant clothes. Even though he had grey hair both Derek and Janice agreed that he should have around forty years old.

They left early the party and got home quite happy and dizzy. They enjoyed a lovely sex together and got asleep drunk.

Later that night, after all of the guests left the party, and the service was cleaning the mess, Martha and Josh went into one of the multiple halls in the mansion. They were taking a drink and talking about the guests. Josh had met much more people as he moved faster from one group to another.

- I have a couple of good options as main targets, my dear, but we should have an additional contact to be sure. I've also taken note of three or four for auxiliary tasks.

Martha was much more dedicated with each group so she didn't meet everyone but she was more certain about them

- Yeah? Hell of a night for you, I've only got one. However I'm pretty sure they are the ones. I think they are perfect...

- Really? How is that, tell me about them.

- Well, for starters they are lovely, ha ha ha. However, I've noticed both of them are quite too much gentle and insecure. I'm sure we can force submissive urges in them.

- Mmhh... It's great to have some action again, don't you think?

- Yes, I've for sure missed this part. I've also known two for auxiliary. I made them sweat as I pleased. I will start on them tomorrow. Tell me a bit about yours.

- No, no, I think we should focus on your couple, my options are not as good as you make them sound. My auxiliary of course are a whole different thing. I will start of them tomorrow too.

- I can't wait to start with all of them. It is making me wet only to think about it.

- Don't suffer, hon, come here and let me help you with your urge...

---

Derek got inside the living room and knelt as fast as his accessories allowed him in front of his mistress. Kindly, he took one foot of her and kissed it, just as he was being trained to do. Well, he moved it close to his mouth and made some worship gesture as the gag actually prevented him from kissing anything. This was the kind of actions he hated to do, just as if he were a pet, but the consequences of not doing it could be terrible. And he may not be the only one punished...

- At ease! - Derek dropped her foot and bowed his head - Lucky me it was not an emergency. You took almost two minutes to arrive! I've been very patient with your slowliness, you pathetic slut, but that ends now. When I call you I expect you to be at my feet in seconds! Maybe forty or fifty if you are somewhere far in the house, but never two minutes!

- Mmmpfff - Derek tried to form an excuse inside the tight gag but he knew that was useless. In fact he was already trying to improve his time moving around but he was simply not capable.

- Sorry? I can't hear you when you enjoy that cock on your mouth, cunt. But your excuses make no difference anyway, I know how to handle with this. Get me the whip!

Derek stood up and got to a trunk in the side of the room. The trunk had all kind of torture tools and restraints. He bent to reach to the whip with his hands and walked back towards mistress. Once mistress took the whip he changed his position, without waiting for any instruction, and offered his ass to her mistress. All of this didn't take him more than 10 seconds.

The efficiency on such preparation would certainly deserve a congratulation but Derek knew that it was simply the way he was expected to behave. Failing on doing it or doing it slower just led to more punishment. He had already discovered it in prior lessons. Apparently he was now going to learn about attending bell calls faster...

That was his life now, he didn't even know why he was called but he was already being tortured as he efficiently prepared his own punishment.

----

Janice kept her eyes closed and the teeth clenching around the cock gag on her mouth while pretended a pleasure moaning for her master. In fact the moaning was only partially faked because she was feeling some pleasure by the pounding of her master on her ass, despite the pain and humiliation. It was by far not the first time she was so ruthlessly raped and she was starting to find it almost ordinary.

She noticed an increasing rhythm in master's movements. He was really near cumming. Janice grabbed the chains that tied her wrists to the bed and forced herself to match the penetrations on her ass to provide master a better experience. She had learned in the last weeks how master wanted her to behave during these sessions. She knew her obedience and dedication will not be rewarded, but the alternative was torture and more practice so it was a lose-lose situation. Her submission was just the lesser evil.

She was very aware that, in the long term, such decision was worse, as every submission led to a new one. Derek and her were only being trained and they were far from the abyss of humiliation that the masters were taking them. However, they had assumed that they could not win this battle so they had decided to comply. Well, in fact Janice wasn't sure if Derek was at that point already. They hadn't talk for some time now. But whenever she sees Derek submitting she feels like he agrees with her vision.

Her mind returned to the bed as the shackles around her ankles hurt her with each thrusts received. She pressed her knees in the bed and raised a bit her ass to avoid being displaced by master while she kept swinging with each hit. She wanted to scream, but instead she moaned louder just as if she was also near the orgasm. Her master knew she was unable to reach one but still that excited him. She wasn't sure if it was for the illusion of providing pleasure to a woman or the humiliation to force one to pretend it. Maybe a bit of both.

Master moaned also in the final part and then she felt him finally retiring his cock from her ass. She didn't move waiting for the final touch.

- Great job, slut! Now let's save the dinner for your hubby.

Master grabbed her buttocks and placed a butt plug in her anus. The plug was now exactly the size of her master's cock. She had already reached a perfect size and he didn't want it to get bigger. All in all, she could consider herself fortunate. Derek wasn't having that much luck regarding the butt plugs as he was already taking way bigger ones.

Lazily, master crawled on the bed, reaching for the pillows in front of Janice. Then, he sat in front of her, placing his legs over her arms and his cock under her face.

- But now it's your time to eat. Let's take this from you.

He retired the gag from her. For a brief second she even considered calling for help but the only ears that could listen to her were of other slaves in the manor and none of them would be of any help as their submission was absolutely. Knowing her place in this, Janice looked down to the wet cock of the master and started to suck it as he had taught her: greedily but lovely.

----

Josh laid down on the pillows and rested while his slave worked hard to give him pleasure. He always liked to have a nap after sex, specially after fucking his slutty servant: it left him exhausted. Besides, her oral services had become really good and he enjoyed these sleepy blowjobs almost as much as the fucking.

Josh really appreciated the restless devotion of the slut. He knew it was mostly fear and the training but as she was unauthorized to express any sign of discomfort, she could as well as be doing it just for him. The simple fact of realizing that she was worshiping the cock that had been torturing her while he was resting comfortably aroused him enough to start all over again.

- That's it, bitch -he murmured slowly with the eyes closed-. Reward me for torturing you.

It was a very important part of the training to remind her constantly that every time she complied he felt reassured on his position. He was pretty sure that she had already surrendered completely, but what he wanted is that, within time, she considered this a fair trade: she providing him pleasure as a reward for him taking pleasure at her expense.

- It was only a matter of time until she reaches that point -he said to himself. Then he fall in a sweet and pleasurable dream.

---

Two weeks after the inauguration party, Janice found Martha while running. They started to talk. Although she didn't remember exactly how, Janice discovered when she arrived home that she had invited Josh and Martha for a cup of coffee that evening. Besides she still didn't know a thing about them but she had told multiple details about herself and Derek.

However, Janice did have some information about them from the gossips in the neighborhood. The Morrison had been visiting separately some people around. As they spared their money and gifts, they were very loved. In fact they had made one or two friends who seemed to be in their house lots of hours.

When Derek arrived home, Janice told him about her encounter and both prepared everything for their guests. Even though Janice and Martha had agreed on five o'clock, the Morrisons arrived almost an hour late. Just when Derek suggested they may have forgotten completely about the appointment, the bell rang. They got up to open the door and found only Martha.

- Hi! I've brought some tea pastes!

- Oh, ah, great! Thank you Martha! You shouldn't have worried - exclaimed Janice.

- It's no worry - said Martha as she forced herself inside the house.

As she entered, Martha took Janice by the arm and asked her to show their home. Derek hesitated for a second as the entrance had been quite sudden. Taking advantage of the hesitation, Martha instructed him as if she was in charge.

- Derek, dear, could you prepare the teas as the girls check the house? You can wait in the living room, we'll be there in a moment.

- Urh.. Yeah, sure. Don't delay too much!

Once in the kitchen Derek noticed he wasn't even sure if he had to prepare three or four teas. Where were Josh? He prepared three but left the water for a fourth just in case. After taking the teas to the living, he sat in the couch to wait for Janice and Martha. As they were still going around the upper floor, he considered going there and make the tour with them, but Martha had asked him to wait there. Maybe she wanted to be some time alone with Janice for some reason. Maybe something related with the absence of Josh...

After almost twenty minutes, Janice and Martha came into the living room laughing. They took their mugs but as they were cold, Martha suggested Derek to warm them again. Very politely, Derek did as he was told.

The evening went very nicely and the three of them enjoyed. Martha told them about some of the trips she and Josh had made along the years and the Collins got captivated by the stories she told them.

At some point, while she was taking a paste, Martha dropped some of the, already cold, tea over Janice accidentally. Martha suggested her to get changed and, excusing herself, Janice left to the bedroom for some minutes.

- Oh - exclaimed Martha once Janice had left the room - It seems a drop fell on my heels. Derek, could you hand me a napkin.

- Of course - Derek got a napkin from an auxiliary table aside him and passed it to Martha.

Martha, with a mug in one hand and a paste in the other used her most innocent face and tone:

- Could you please clean it for me? It just right there - she said raising the foot towards Derek.

- Yeah, no problem.

Derek approached the face to the heel but he was unable to see the supposed drop.

- I can't see it.

- It's just right there, look closer.

As he wasn't seeing anything yet, Derek put one knee in the floor to take a closer look. Even though he saw nothing, he took the foot and started cleaning the whole heel expecting to take the stain anyway. Apparently, the operation made Martha tickle and she lowered the foot to the floor.

- Sorry, ha, ha, ha, I can't control it. But please try again, the drop is still there.

Martha didn't raised again the foot. This was a very important moment for Derek and she didn't want to make it easier. He had to start to feel comfortable kneeling in front of her and bending towards the floor. Derek didn't know it yet, but he will be spending lots of hours in this position caressing Martha's feet and worshiping other parts of her body too.

Derek followed his cleaning politely. To be fair he was being more than polite. Even though he loved intensely Janice, the way that woman behaved was starting to charm him. She was plenty sure of herself and the way she managed the situation since the first moment she arrived was certainly attractive and was captivating Derek's attention.

Once he finished with the foot, Martha advance the other and asked him to check it too for any drop of tea. Still on his knees, Derek checked the heel an used the napkin, just in case.

- You have the most lovely hands, Derek. I'm very sure you provide some wonderful massages.

- Well, yeah, I've learned within years. Janice loves my back massages.

- And feet massages...? - said Martha in a slightly sensual voice.

Derek wasn't sure if that was some kind of movement or just a casual comment, but he thought he should state clear just in case.

- Well, I'm ok, but, listen, Martha... - he started.

- Of course, ha ha, quite humble of you! - said Martha - surely you are a hell of a massage therapist. Lucky Janice!

With the last word she placed her first foot on Derek's shoulder and pushed him away slowly. Derek felt strange. He was about to reject Martha, but somehow it seemed like Martha was the one rejecting him. He had clearly misunderstood her and he was a bit ashamed. He apologized in a low voice. Martha smiled gently.

Entangled
Entangled
30 Followers
12