Enslaving Doctor Jake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assure you I am very different from Chase," Jake said, smiling broadly at Kamran.

"Yes," Kamran acknowledged. "You are obviously much more friendly. Although it seems that American men must all be handsome and sexy!" he laughed. "But about your friend...." Kamran continued.

"Well, he is no longer my friend," Jake clarified. "He is the person who enslaved me and sold me to the Sheikh. I hate him so much for his betrayal." Jake was solemn in this declaration to Kamran.

Kamran was shocked. "Well, if you are now enemies, you may be pleased to learn that he has been punished horribly. The men have been beating and fucking him mercilessly the entire time he has been here," Kamran informed him. "The trainers are working hard to break him. He is supposed to become a compliant fuck slave to the Master like the rest of us. But so far, he is too resistant."

"Chase has always been bull-headed," Jake replied. "It's part of his charm, believe it or not. That same bull-headedness used to get him a lot of pussy." Jake chuckled softly. "It's part of what made me fall for him."

Kamran said, "If he doesn't fall into line, Sheikh Hassan may trade or sell him to another Master. Trust me when I say this transfer may fare much worse for your friend."

"He is NOT my friend," Jake insisted. "But what do you mean?" he queried.

"This American, Chase, will be sold off to another harem if he continues his crusade against Sheikh Hassan," Kamran explained. "We harem boys are treated mostly well by the Sheikh. Your fellow American would be smart to conform. Sheikh Hassan may try to break him for a while but eventually give up. Since he is American, the Master may be more patient. You two are the first Americans in his service. There are some brutal Masters who would love to take on a stubborn American faggot. Perhaps you can talk to this Chase and make him see reality."

"I understand," Jake replied. "I appreciate your guidance on this matter. I am willing to learn from you if you have other advice for me."

Jake and Kamran spent the next few hours discussing life as harem boys. The knowledge shared was vital to Jake. Kamran provided Jake with valuable information about the Sheikh: the man married his cousin, together they had 7-year-old twins, a boy and a girl. His son was the apple of the Sheikh's eye. The Sheikh was educated in the United Kingdom. He was an accomplished equestrian winning a gold medal at the World Equestrian Games. The man was a celebrity with many followers on Instagram.

"Thank you for the information, Kamran," Jake said. "You are a God send!"

"I am happy to be of service, Jake," Kamran replied. "I hope we can be good friends!"

Finally, Chase was returned by the guard and thrown to the ground semi-conscious. Jake and the other harem boys watched. Jake was horrified to witness the condition of Chase. He was bruised, incoherent, and limp. He had cum leaking from his anus and cum stains on his facial hair. Kamran told Jake, "This is a typical day for your American comrade."

Jake was conflicted. He was still furious at Chase for the betrayal. Yet, he was horrified to see the condition of the man now, worn down by the captors. "I've gotta move him over to the bed." Kamran assisted Jake, and they lugged the large man from the ground to the nearby lower bunk bed.

Jake spent the new few hours tending to Chase's wounds, rehydrating him by spooning water into his inner cheek. He sponge-bathed him, wiping down Chase's body and removing the cum stains. He figured with nightfall, there would be no further training sessions for his former colleague today. Chase was still unaware of his surroundings, so much so that Jake was worried something more might be wrong. His training as a neurosurgeon caused him to worry about internal brain injury. He decided to lay beside Chase that night to ensure he didn't stop breathing. He didn't want to admit it, but Jake worried Chase might die that night. Jake couldn't bear the thought of losing him. He snuggled up close to Chase, focused on his breathing, assessing his pulse and his heartbeat. "Don't you die on me, Chase! You've got to make amends to me, you sexy bastard."

Their naked bodies were side-by-side on the small bed the whole night. Chase mumbled incoherently at times, "Jacob, where's Jacob?... I'm sorry, Jacob...I need my fucking Jacob." Jake didn't sleep much that night, filled with worry. As the dawn arrived, Jake drifted off momentarily. His head was resting on Chase's muscular chest.

Chase began to stir, opening his eyes to discover his arm wrapped around the smaller boy sleeping peacefully in his embrace. Chase smiled at 'his Jacob,' and his cock began to throb in the confines of its cage. 'God, I wish I could fuck you right now, Jacob,' he thought. 'Thank you for forgiving me.'

Chase squeezed his companion lightly, causing Jake to open his eyes. "Chase," Jake said. "You're okay? Are you okay?" he asked Chase.

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck, Jacob," he answered. "But I'm okay as long as you're with me." He smiled at Jacob. "Thank you for helping me, buddy. Thank you for forgiving me."

"I wouldn't go quite that far," Jake replied. "But I couldn't let you die on me. Besides, forgiveness has to be earned, Chase," Jake asserted.

"Jacob, I will do what it takes to win back your heart and your forgiveness," Chase looked at Jake pleadingly. "Oh fuck! They will be here soon for the morning training session," Chase said.

"About that, Chase," Jake said. "You need to go along with their demands. Stop resisting them. Will you do it for me? You need to submit to Sheikh Hassan."

"I don't think I can," Chase replied. "I don't want to get fucked. You know me, I'm only good at fucking. It just doesn't work the other way around."

"Chase, listen to me," Jake pleaded. "If you don't stop this resistance, you will be sent away. You and I will never see each other again. Worse yet, you may die. Please, for me, try to work with your trainers, learn their ways, and be a good lover to Sheikh Hassan. It's survival!" Jake insisted.

"It's just the thought of these men fucking me. It's too much to bear, to go along with," Chase said morosely. "Besides, you're the only man I want to be with."

Jake couldn't help but blush when he heard Chase's words. Jake's cock swelled with excitement. Chase noticed Jake's enthusiasm as well.

"Seems you agree with me, Jacob," Chase smiled. "I wish my cock was free. I would fuck the daylights out of you right now," Chase bragged.

"But you're not free, Chase," Jake retorted. Jake paused and had an epiphany. "Yet, I am! I am free!" He was excited. "That's our answer," Jake said joyfully. "I can fuck you!"

"Sure you can, Jacob," Chase chuckled as though it was ludicrous. "Aren't you more of a bottom boy?"

"Look, Chase. I've never been anything but closeted until you came along," Jake answered. "Now, the situation is calling for me to train you on the ways of taking cock. If I can show you that it's not so bad to bottom and suck cock, you can survive here with Sheikh Hassan. And you and I may have some sort of life here together."

Jake was grinning, proud of the plan that he was concocting. Chase smiled, mostly at Jake's reaction and enthusiasm. "I'm not sure how well this will work, Jacob. I LOVE fucking pussy, especially yours. I don't think you will be able to convert me to taking dick."

"Just watch me!" Jake retorted as his cock swelled to erection.

"Don't you think the bastard Sheikh will object to you fucking me?" Chase asked.

"Let me deal with the Sheikh," Jake answered him. Jake recalled the Sheikh instructing him that Jake's pussy was off-limits to everyone but the Sheikh. He didn't remember the Master telling him that Jake couldn't fuck anyone else.

"Well, if it will make you happy. And if it will be a step toward earning your forgiveness, I'm willing to try it," Chase said. "Let's seal the deal with a kiss."

The two men embraced, kissing passionately. Their naked bodies were intertwined on the bed. Jake's hard cock was throbbing, rubbing against Chase's muscular thigh.

"Are you ready, Chase?" Jake asked. "Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Go for it, stud!" Chase winked at Jake.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading and rating my story. I appreciate any comments, feedback, and story ideas.

Sean

12