Enslaving Elsa

Story Info
Queen Elsa is eager for submission.
2.7k words
4.58
17.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Enslaving of Elsa

This is the second of my series involving the Disney girls. It is a follow up of sorts for the story "The Breaking of Belle". The characters of Elana (myself) and Sammie are introduced in that story.

I smiled at Sammie and then leaned in to place a gentle kiss on her lips. She laughed and returned the smile with that familiar look in her eye, the look of loving devotion she had been giving me for the past year. I kissed her again and whispered in her ear "Go and get Mistress another glass of wine, pet." I handed her my wine glass and smiled as she left, looking simply adorable in her school girl outfit. Of course with its short skirt and low cut blouse, no actual school girl would dare to wear it but on Sammie's five foot four slender and athletic body, with her long blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes, it looked very sexy.

I went and found a seat, conscious of my very short Tinkerbell costume as I sat down, lest the skirt give everyone passing by a free show. I was starting to think it might be an early night for Sammie and I as there did not seem to be much of interest to keep us here. Already a costume party in June was a bit strange, and the people who had shown up had failed to capture our interest. Then she entered the room.

She was tall, with long hair the color of sun kissed wheat down to her lower back done up in an intricate braid. She looked around the room with a pair of large beautiful blue eyes. The look of her suggested youth and innocence and I found myself thinking that this girl could not be more than twenty. The costume she had chosen was that of Elsa, and looked delicious on her, the gown was open up on one side showing off her long curvy legs and the upper half of the costume did little to hide the size of her breasts. I watched her with interest as she turned to chat with a guy dressed as a policeman.

In the meantime, Sammie returned with my glass of wine and I leaned in close to kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear "check out Elsa over there, what do you think?" I pulled back a little and guided her eyes with mine.

Sammie turned her head and looked in the direction of the girl. She purred softly into my ear and whispered "She looks so pure and innocent, Mistress. I think she would make a great plaything." I gently squeezed my pet's firm ass under her schoolgirl skirt, noticing quite a few stares being directed in our direction as I did so.

We began to walk across the room, talking with people we were not really interested in, as we slowly made our way towards Elsa. Already I was referring to her as such in my mind. I tried to be discreet but I could not help looking at her every few minutes, studying her as we steadily made our approach. Her face seemed to grow more lovely as I approached. She had thick full eyelashes and thick full lips. Her cheeks showed only the slightest hint of the shape of her cheekbones and ran down into a smooth delicate jaw. Her skin was smooth and unblemished that one can only have as a young woman.

I could tell Sammie was equally intent on our prey as we stalked her, drawing ever closer. We were talking to a man dressed as Cloud from Final Fantasy while she chatted to a couple who had dressed as cans of soft drink, he was Pepsi and she was Coca Cola. As Elsa broke away from them, I excused myself and moved to greet her with a warm smile on my face.

I laughed and took her by the hand pulling her close to me "I just love your costume, I need to get a selfie with you and am not taking no for an answer." She responded by leaning in close as I held up my Iphone and snapped a few pictures of us.

As I put the phone away I lean in and say to her "It is really a pleasure to meet you, my name is Elana." She returned a smile as she held out a hand and clasped it warmly in hers.

She looked around the room and gave me a conspiratorial wink "I am Brooke. It's nice to actually meet someone close to my own age at this party, it seems as if everyone is at least 15 years older than me." I laugh as I look around and notice it's the truth, everyone in the room seems to be at least in their mid thirty.

I reached out and grabbed Sammie by the hand pulling her close to me and introducing her to Brooke. The three of us started chatting and we had an instant chemistry. I had the feeling of being with a friend I had not seen for a long time and we were now catching up on each other's lives, as opposed to a stranger I had just met minutes ago. The conversation just flowed so naturally between the three of us.

Brooke eventually excused herself to go to the washroom and I turned to Sammie with an excited smile. "What do you think of her pet? I really like her very much." I could barely contain the lust in my voice as I was already thinking of all the things I would like to do to the young lady. Sammie had known me long enough that she could sense the excitement in My voice and I was well aware that she was also very aroused at the idea.

My slave girl answered me in an excited tone "She is very lovely, Mistress, and I think she would make a great plaything. I am sure she would make a wonderful pet once she has been properly trained of course." I smiled back at her as Sammie had read my thoughts as always. I sent her off to go and get another drink for both of us as I was suddenly hopeful that the evening will have taken a turn for the more interesting.

Brooke returned before Sammie did and I started to chat with her a bit. It turns out she was just starting off a degree in education and wanted to be a teacher when she was done. I smiled as I commended her choice, saying the students will surely be paying attention with such a lovely teacher. Brooke was still blushing when Sammie returned with our drinks.

I took My glass of wine from Sammie and asked Brooke if she would like something to drink, to which she replied she would indeed like a glass of wine. I gave Sammie a playful slap on the ass and told her to go fetch some wine for our new friend.

Some people turned and stared at that, Sammie just inclined her head to me and smiled, " Of course Mistress, it would be my pleasure." Her voice was low enough that only Brooke and I could hear the words that escaped and I heard Brooke gasp as she said this. Sammie left obediently to go and get the wine as Brooke turned to me. I could already see the unspoken questions in her eyes. She was obviously intrigued

I smiled warmly to her and nodded, "I can see you are intrigued. First allow me to say that Sammie is my slave and it is an arrangement which works well for both of us. She takes great pleasure in giving up control to me. Of course I thrive on control and I greatly enjoy our arrangement too."

As I spoke, Brooke followed Sammie's movement with her eyes, watching her move across the room to go and pour her a glass of wine. I could sense a hint of arousal in her voice as she asked me "Does Sammie do everything you say?" I smiled and put my hand on the small of her back, gently touching her through the gown. She shivered a little but made no effort to pull away.

I leaned in close to her and smiled as Sammie made her way back across the room towards us and murmured gently "Sammie has her limits of course, and I respect them. Outside of that though she will obey what I tell her to do." Sammie finished making her way to us as I gently stroked the small of Brooke's back.

I did not move away as I once again whispered into her ear "Take the glass and thank Sammie now." Brooke just looked at her for a moment dumbfounded, her mind trying to process the new situation and decide how she should react to what I have just said. Her breathing was short and nervous as her tongue gently moistened her lips. Through the touch to her back I could feel her trembling softly and I can tell she really wanted to, but is hesitant.

She finally took the plunge and with an almost mechanical motion reached out to take the wine glass into her hand. Her voice was not much louder than the whisper I just breathed into her ear as she thanks Sammie. My pet smiles back at her and lets out a soft laugh "My pleasure dear, maybe next time you can get me some wine."

Brooke looked down and flushed deeply at this remark, her skin turning a bright shade of red. I reached down and cupped her ass through the beautiful blue gown and she let out a gentle whimper. I could tell she was well ensnared and smiled at Sammie behind her back. With my hand still on the small of her back I began to gently push her towards the exit at the back of the room. It was time to move this evening to a more suitable venue. Brooke offered no resistance as I led her outside, Sammie close on my heels.

As soon as we got outside I turned on Brooke and kissed her softly, pulling my hand away from the small of her back. Sammie pressed close behind her and cupped her ass as her breasts pushed into the girl's back. I could feel Brooke's arousal in her mouth as she opened up to kiss me passionately. I did not need to touch her to know that her nipples were erect and her sex moist, I could practically smell the odour of arousal already.

Our lips were locked together as we moved from the entrance across the drive of the private residence to where my car is parked. Sammie walked in our wake, laughing softly as she carried my purse as both my hands were quite busy at that moment. I half pulled, half pushed Brooke to the car as she just melted into the kiss. Sammie opened the back door for us and we slid in. I broke the kiss for a moment and turned to give a passionate french kiss, our tongues caressing one another in fevered lust.

I broke the kiss with Sammie as she closed the door behind us and returned my attention to the ice queen. I knew the warmth between her legs must be melting her already as I reached down under her gown and began to slowly lower her knickers. I could not believe how moist they were as I slid them down her legs. I caressed her mound and although I could only feel and not see it yet, I could sense that it was smooth and freshly shaved.

The trip home was a blur of passionate kisses and gentle touches against her body, discovering her through my hands and mouth. Sammie pulled into the driveway and headed to the door to unlock it as I led Brooke out of the car, my hand holding her firmly by the collar of her gown as we headed indoors. She followed meekly, already very aroused at the way I was treating her.

We led her down the corridor as Sammie walked ahead of her and I followed close on her heels, my hand on her ass, holding her as if I already owned her. Her breathing had deepened and she walked unsteadily, the arousal so deep that simply focusing enough to put one foot in front of the other was a chore for her.

Sammie opened the door which led down into the basement. Into our dungeon. The stairwell was lit but the room beyond was still shrouded in darkness. We walked single file down the stairs, with the young girl between us both. I flicked on the lights as I reached the bottom and the neon tubes slowly warmed up and gradually spread light throughout the room. I had chosen such lighting for our dungeon specifically for this effect as I loved the way the room slowly lit up for the first timers to appreciate it.

I ordered Brooke to undress and she did so with difficulty, her fingers trembling with nervous excitement as she slowly removed her Elsa gown. It took several minutes but eventually it ground at her feet, and she stood in her blue bra and panties. Her gown had hinted at the size of her breast, but the reality was even more impressive. She shed the bra and panties as well and revealed I would learn later that they were an impressive 40 E size, easily the biggest I had seen naked with my own eyes. Milky white, they were crowned with large pale pink nipples which stood erect and proud as she stood naked before Sammie and I.

I led her to the cross and had her lean back against it. I kissed her again as I fastened the restraints around her wrist while Sammie leans down and tightens the ankle restraints. Her body began to shake again as she was tied into position like this. I gave her nipples a quick kiss and was amazed to see them swell even more against my tongue. I took one into my mouth and sucked on it playfully before biting it. Her aroused moan turned into a gasp, and finally a whimper as my teeth bit down firmly into her nipple.

I turned away for a moment and gave Sammie a meaningful nod, which she answered with a smile. She moved away as I returned my attention to Brooke's other nipple. I sucked it to full attention as well, teasing it with my teeth as my hand seeked out the moistness between her legs. I slid a finger inside her and she started to whimper loudly. The poor girl had been so aroused for the entire car ride home and now this was simply too much for her. Her back arched and she moaned and squirmed in the restraints against the cross. Her orgasm was glorious to behold as her breasts heaved and her thighs glistened as her moisture ran down her legs.

Sammie returned with a lovely steel chastity belt in one hand, a pair of nipple clamps with chains and an adjustable ball gag in the other. I pulled away and nodded to Sammie who began to lock Brooke's pussy away with the belt. I grabbed the nipple clamps and gag in the other hand and attached both clamps to her heavily aroused nipples slowly, letting her feel them bite into her sensitive teats.

I proceed to attach the gag into her mouth.. The gag part is held by place with a strap which attaches on two O rings on the ends of a strap. I grab both chains attached to the nipple clamps and pull them tight, before attaching them to the O rings holding the gag so that any movement of the head upwards will result in a firm pull on her nipples. I lean in and kiss her ear gently and give it a soft lick "It's late, see you tomorrow pet." I see her eyes widen as she realizes what I intend and she begins to screams and protests into the gag.

Without a glance back at her, I attach a leash to Sammie's collar and walk slowly towards the stairs, shutting off the lighting and leaving Brooke alone in the dark. As we walk up the stairs I am only beginning to imagine what pleasures tomorrow will bring.

To be continued...