All Comments on 'Enslaving Elsa'

by Elana_the_cuckquean

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fitntrimfitntrimalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

Fast moving and very hot! Excellent concise imagery. I’m hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Erotic

It’s a highly charged fast moving erotic story, the entire thing came across as very believable until the last couple of sentences which just stopped the flow dead in its tracks. That had nothing to do with being the end of the segment and more to do with the bizarre concepts of leaving nipple clamps on for more than 30 minutes AND leaving a sub (who is presumably a neophyte) in unsupervised bondage overnight!?

It just stretches the suspension of disbelief waaaaay too far and just kills the erotic tension that had built to that point. All of that and no discussion of expectations or limits? (Unless I missed it?) *sigh*

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As with the previous anon -- it is very erotic, great build up, but I felt the absence of checking for consent, and supplying a safe word, kept building up. I was waiting for a line 'just say red if anything happens that you're genuinely uncomfortable with', slipped in between escalating fingers and tongues, and instead... wham. Totally crashed out of the fantasy with the last two paragraphs, ugh.

It is easy to fix, please do so ! And post a sequel, delicously hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous