Entangled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind may have been able to disregard it but her body couldn't. She was so wet it almost embarrassing. Her hips pressed up against his as his tongue caressed the curve of her breast not covered by fabric. Her shoulders lifted slightly when his hands slid under her back to undo the hooks of her bra.

It took everything she had to keep from crying out when his lips fastened onto her nipple and sucked hard. She groaned loudly when he shifted his weight and his fingers found their way to the edge of her panties and traced the skin next them slowly. He eased them just past the edge, felt the slickness along her slit and sucked in a breath. She felt the muscles of his back tense under her hands.

He lifted his head as his fingers delved farther. "I want to taste you." He watched her face. She hesitated for a fraction of a second then reached down and pushed her panties down in answer. He sat up quickly and helped her slip them off.

When he moved to settle between her thighs again he paused, admiring the stunning picture she made there in the moonlight. "Incredible," he murmured as he skimmed her inner thighs with his fingers. "You are so sexy." He smiled at her.

Her chest was thick with arousal and it was getting harder to breathe by the second. She tried to keep her gaze on his but her eyes drifted shut as his fingers slipped between her slick folds into her softness. Her back arched against the mattress as he began to stroke.

He watched her fall into the pleasure of his touch, fascinated by how her body reacted. Her hands gripped the comforter above her head, her hips undulated with a hypnotizing rhythm. He'd never seen such an uninhibited response in a woman.

He lowered his face to her heat slowly and started above her pubic bone, caressing her skin with his lips, planting little kisses as he inched his way down. He surprised her by licking each lip instead of going directly to her little pearl peeking out of itshood. He smiled as her legs trembled and her hips lifted, begging him to push her over the edge. He had no intention of letting her find release so soon.

She groaned in frustration as his tongue gazed her hot button then moved away to lap her lips again. "Dammit," she grated.

He swallowed a laugh. "Is something wrong?" The tone of his voice was so innocent it made her want to smack him.

"You're killing me." Her voice cut off with a groan as he licked her right where she needed it.

"You're not going to die."

"Promise?" she asked as she arched up again.

He chuckled softly then gave her another lick. "I promise."

She couldn't take anymore. Her hands released the comforter and reached for his shoulders. "Please."

"Please what?"

"I need you."

He lifted his head to look at her face. "Are you sure?" She nodded quickly. He crawled up her body, stretching himself over her. His hardness rubbed against her sensitive lips tearing another groan from her. She lifted her head and tucked her face into his neck.

"Eric please."

He reached between their bodies to ease himself into place. "Look at me," he whispered in her ear. Her head fell back and she look up at him with wide eyes. "I need you too." His hips pushed forward slightly, easing him just past her threshold, stretching her in a way she hadn't been since before her doomed marriage.

She tried to fight the sudden panic that gripped her but he saw it brewing in her eyes. His hips froze, holding his hardness in place. He kissed her softly, deepening it after a few moments as he felt the tension in her body melt away. After a few minutes her hips were straining upwards. He obliged her request and pushed forward claiming her softness inch by agonizing inch.

By the time he'd filled her his breath had taken on a hard edge. Her hands were gripping his shoulders tightly as the panic that had threatened to overwhelm her flared back to life. He rocked his hips slowly letting the fires grow hotter. Carefully he lengthened his strokes, watching her face for any signs of pain.

There were none. She looked up at him with a mix of wonder and unbridled pleasure. "Holy hell," she whispered through a moan.

He kissed her softly. "You feel amazing." He groaned.

She lifted her head to kiss him harder as his pace increased letting his lips capture her moans and gasps of pleasure. It didn't take long before that wasn't enough to cover all the sounds she was making. She pulled her lips from his and tucked her face into his neck trying to gain some kind of control over herself.

It was pointless though. She couldn't stop herself as his relentless rhythm forced her closer and closer to the brink. He felt her body tighten in his arms, her hand clench against his back. "Yes," he whispered softly. "Give into it."

"Oh God!" She smashed her lips against his shoulder, sure that she was about to embarrass herself by screaming. He pushed her closer to the edge, grinding his hips with every stroke.

She was powerless against the torrent of sensations when it struck. In spite of her efforts she did scream. Her entire body strained against it when it snatched her out of the ether he had pulled her into. Her back bowed beneath him, her hand pulled at his hips, her neck stretched as her head was thrown back.

It only lasted a minute but she could have sworn that it went on for an hour or more. She was boneless when it released itshold on her. He kissed her softly when she fell back on the bed.

"That was amazing," he said quietly. She ducked her head as her cheeks heated with a blush. "Do it again."

She laughed breathlessly. "I don't think I can."

"Please." He kissed her again. "For me?"

"It might kill me." She kissed the edge of his jaw. "You should try it though."

"You think so huh?"

"Mmm hmm." She ran her hands through his hair. "It feels incredible."

"Do you want me to?" His rhythm restarted slowly.

"Yes," she whispered. He slipped a hand under her back, pulling her up into his thrusts. She whimpered as the pleasure started to build again. "Oh god!" she cried breathlessly. "Yes!"

He thrust harder, going deeper than he had been, intent on taking her with him when his own release came. It meant distracting himself for a few minutes to ensure she was ready but it was worth it when he felt her body tense again. He gave into it just as it hit her, emptying himself into her as she pulsed around him. He cried out against her upthrust chest, savoring every second of his release. The intensity was overwhelming. All he could do was hold himself there sucking in big breaths of air as the flow of sensations started to ebb.

She looked down at him, caressed his back, and sighed softly. "I didn't know that was possible."

"Hmmm?" He kissed her neck then her lips.

"Together like that. I thought that only happened in sappy romance novels," she said with a little giggle.

He brushed his lips against her cheek. "That was fantastic." In the midst of savoring how her body felt in his arms something occurred to to him, yanking him out of that pleasure. He drew back to look at her. "Fuck Jess, I'm sorry." Her eyes went wide as his hips pressed forward slightly and she realized what he was talking about. "I didn't ask— I wasn't thinking." She blinked in shock. "I couldn't think." He lowered his forehead to hers. "I'm sorry."

She sighed softly and ran her hands through his hair. His tone was so genuine it wiped the spark of shock that had ran through her. "We should have discussed what we were comfortable with." She laughed softly. "It's kind of awkward to be having the conversation right now considering—" She squeezed him with her inner muscles.

He groaned with a little smile. "But we really should."

"Yes." She lifted her head to kiss him softly.

"I got tested a month ago. It was all clear." He kissed her. "There hasn't been anyone else in the last six months but I wanted to be sure."

"A month?" she asked quietly. In her head she did a quick inventory. That was right after they had started toying with the idea of meeting.

When she didn't immediately offer up any information he lifted his head to look in her eyes. "And you?"

Her cheeked turned deep pink. "There hasn't been anyone since my husband left." His eyebrows went up. "Yes, really." She took a deep breath. "I know it's cliche but I really don't do this sort of thing." Her eyes closed. "I got tested before he left, when I suspected something might be going on then again after it was over just to be safe."

His eyes softened as pain threaded its way through her voice. He knew the subject of her ex was difficult for her. They'd only touched on it briefly in their conversations and he'd avoided pressing her for more details. It hadn't been necessary. It was the same old story and he didn't see any reason to make her relive it just for him.

"Babies shouldn't be possible if that's a concern."

He kissed her. "It's not." Her eyes widened again. He wanted to say more but he could see that even saying that much had scared her. "I am sorry that I was so thoughtless."

"I could have said something." He smiled. She squeaked when he rolled onto his back, taking her with him.

"Thank you." He hugged her close. "For taking a chance tonight."

"Did you just thank me for sex?" She pushed herself onto her hands, anger flashing in her eyes. "That's gross."

"I would never do that." He cupped her cheek. "I just appreciate that you wer willing to trust me a little."

"Well you definitely lived up to my fantasy." She winked at him.

"You fantasized about me?"

"When I first saw you tonight." She ducked her head."I couldn't help it. Have you seen you?"

He laughed softly. "Once or twice."

"I think if I'd known it was you I was supposed to meet I would have stayed."

"Really?"

"Ya I would have been too stunned to move." She giggled when he swatted her ass playfully.

"Silly girl."

She kissed his jaw then drew back to look at him. "Wait. You're not into any of that kinky stuff are you?"

He laughed. "God no."

"Hmmm." Her eyes narrowed as she considered him.

"Are you?"

"No, not at all." Her head tilted. "But now that I think of it, it might be fun to spank you."

"You think so huh?"

She squealed when he flipped her onto her back. She grinned up at him. "Maybe." He kissed her deeply, stealing the laughter from her lips. "Never mind," she whispered. "More of that please." Her eyes went wide as his hips shifted and she felt what was happening to his body.

"And this?" He pumped his hips slowly.

She nodded quickly. "Yes please."

"Are you sure?" He did it again.

She moaned. "Don't stop."

"I was hoping you'd say that," he said softly.

***

Jess woke up several hours after her arrival at Eric's condo. In the darkness she cuddled close to his big body, savoring the way his chest pressed against her back, how his legs tucked behind hers. She was warm and safe. And she had an overwhelming desire to close her eyes and snuggle into him. Her body gave her a sharp reminder of why she'd woken up so she eased herself out of his arms and padded to the en suite.

After closing the door she flipped on the light and then took care of the reason for her rude awakening. She studied her disheveled reflection as she washed her hands. No matter how hard she looked though she couldn't see what Eric had been insisting earlier. It wasn't the image of a stunning beauty in her opinion.

"Attractive people can be crazy too," she whispered to herself with a little smile.

She flipped off the light and walked back into the bedroom picking up his shirt on her way. A little splash of colour in the moonlight caught her eye. She bent down and scooped it off the floor to hold it up. It was a pocket square in a lovely shade of deep blue. Her lips curved in a self deprecating smile. She had completely missed it in the coffee shop.

She took a few steps and dropped it on the night stand. Eric had turned onto his back while she was in the washroom. The comforter had pulled away from his muscled chest. Her gaze followed the lines of his torso up to his face. If anything he was even more gorgeous than he had been earlier. His hair was tousled and falling onto his forehead giving a youthful, playful appearance.

Standing there, admiring his features just reinforced her feelings of being small and ordinary. As tempting as it was to curl up next to him she decided to give herself a minute, to think. She turned from what would undoubtedly become her go to fantasy for the next year and headed to the stairs.

****

Eric reached out to touch Jess but the other side of the bed was empty. He sat up and looked around. He was alone in the room. The door to the en suite was open and the light was off. He tossed the comforter off and swung his legs out the bed to stand next it. He grabbed his phone from the night stand and clicked it on. She hadn't sent him any "this was a mistake and I've come to my senses" texts. He sighed softly and snatched his robe from the bench at the end of the bed to pull on as he headed to the stairs.

He found her in the library, curled up in his favorite wingback chair near the wall of windows. His discarded shirt wrapped around her naked curves. She was staring out into the moonlight, her head resting against one of the wings, a little smile curving her lips. He stayed in the shadows, just taking her in. She barely heard the soft click his phone emitted as he took a picture of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, an embarrassed flush creeping across her cheeks. She looked down quickly as she thought of the much more vulnerable positions he'd seen her in earlier.

"Honestly?" He stepped out of the doorway and looked down at his phone. "I was afraid you were just a dream and I wanted some proof that you're real."

"You're kind of silly." She uncurled her legs and stood up to walk towards him. When she reached him she took his free hand and rested it over her heart. "I'm as real as they come." He smiled. "I'm not sure whether this is." She gestured at the two of them which caused a frown to appear on his lips. "But I am."

He lifted his hand from her chest and used it to pull her against him. He rested his cheek on the top of her head. "This is real. You just have to trust me."

"I don't know you well enough to trust you." She knew how ridiculous that sounded given their earlier activities but it was the truth.

He sighed softly and pressed a kiss against her hair. "Come back to bed. I don't want to waste my night debating whether what we feel will still be there in the morning."

She let him lead her up the stairs then stood quietly while he took his shirt from her and dropped it on the floor. She tried to turn to face him as his robe was tossed onto the bench but his hands on her shoulders stopped her. He guided her onto the bed, facing the windows, to kneel at the edge.

She blushed as her body responded to his suggestion. His hand on her back gently pushed her upper body forward. She obediently settled onto her hands. She tried to peek over her shoulder at him when she didn't immediately feel him push into her. Instead she felt the soft brush of his lips on the small of her back. She moaned softly as those lips slid down further and he planted a kiss on one cheek then the other.

Her breath caught when his pulled her open and he gave her hot button an open mouthed kiss. Her hands grabbed fistfuls of the comforter. He wasn't teasing that time. He focused on that bundle of nerves like he was on a god damned mission.

Alternating between hard sucks and gentle nibbles he pushed her to the edge with an unwavering focus. She tried to squirm away from his as it caught up to her and threatened to drown her in a tsunami of pleasure. He was too strong for her though. "Eric—!" She tried to hide her scream by pressing her face into the comforter.

It was several moments before she could catch her breath. When she could hold herself up again she peeked back at him. "Tell me what you want." His voice was silky in spite of the desire that was making it hard for him to take a deep breath.

"You," she whispered and tilted her hips in invitation. While she waited for him to move it dawned on her, she was free to be more adventurous. It was just a one night stand. He'd have no way of knowing she wouldn't normally wiggle her hips and beg to be taken. So she did. Very slowly, she swayed her hips from side to side. "Pretty please." He responded to her request by teasing her lips with the tip of his shaft. Gently parted her slit before drawing away to graze her button. "Mmmmm please," she said with a moan.

When he dipped into her she pressed back, taking him farther than he'd intended. He groaned. "Fuck Jess."

Her playful giggle melted into a low moan. "Yes please." She rocked back on her hands, meeting his thrust.

He wanted to be gentle with her but she was making that impossible. The way she pushed back into him, tempted him to lose control and drive his full length into her silky softness. He gripped her hips in and effort to control her movements. She responded by reaching back and grabbing his thigh to pull him closer. He resisted, slowed his hips, and bent over her back.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she whispered.

"I will." He pressed his hips forward and felt her body tense under his chest. Her nails dug into his leg.

"More," she moaned. He slid deeper, giving in to her gentle command. She gasped when she'd taken it all. Her hips rocked under him. He groaned deeply. "I want to feel you come—" Her hips shifted again. "Right there."

He sucked in a big breath, trying to resist her invitation. It was pointless though. She wouldn't stop moving her hips, pushing him closer to the precipice. She squeezed him with internal muscles with very short stroke.

He drew back, feeling her cling to every inch, and when she relaxed he drove forward, burying himself in her. He straightened and gripped her hips tightly forcing her to slow down. She still had the freedom to squeeze him though and she took full advantage of it.

He tried to maintain a slower pace but her body insisted that he give in. She cried out as he thrust hard. It wasn't a cry of distress, just the opposite, so he relented and gave her what she wanted.

His hands pulled her into his thrusts as he claimed every delicious inch of her. No amount of distraction would help him that time. He had to bury himself in her, to empty himself deep inside her. When it struck him he didn't resist. He let the wave pick him up and smash him into the rocks, crying out as the sweet agony of it washed over and through him.

It took him a minute to realize just how hard he was holding onto her hips. He let go and watched her collapse onto the bed. He dropped down next to her. She laid there for a few seconds then sat up and leaned over him.

"Wow," she said with a big smile. She kissed him then hopped out of the bed to saunter to the en suite.

"Wow is right," he called. He smiled when he heard her laugh behind the door. He rolled over and pulled the blanket back into place.

She was smiling when she came back in the room and stood next to the bed. "I think you may have left a mark," she said as she ran her hands over hips. "You're pretty strong for such a little guy." She yelped as his hand shot out, grabbed hers, and he pulled her across his chest. He rolled with her so he could looked down at her.

"You shouldn't be so reckless." He kissed her softly.

"I couldn't help myself," she said with a sweet smile.

"Did I hurt you?" There was genuine concern in his eyes.

"A little but that's okay." She almost told him the little bit of pain that accompanied every deep thrust had been worth it to feel him so deep inside her. It would be something she'd remember for a long time after they walked away from each other in the morning. Instead she chose to let him keep the illusion that he was convincing her to give him something more.