Entangled Pt. 06

Story Info
Spy games and one very bad idea.
10k words
4.6
5.8k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm's call came five minutes after Blake had disconnected with Eric.

"So you found our missing damsel," Malcolm said as soon as Blake answered.

"Did Eric give you the details on this place?" Blake asked.

"He's doing up an email and—" He paused, then lowered his voice. "It's not the first time I've heard of it."

"Good, you'll be able to get her out then," Blake said with a relieved smile.

"We don't have a much info on it," Malcolm answered quickly. "Can you get me pics of the layout, security, the airstrip, her room?"

"I can try," Blake said softly. "Her room might be a long shot. The women are sent to the men."

"Anything you can get will be helpful. Eric said you're going to be there a few more days?"

"That was the plan originally but—"

"Stay put," Malcolm said urgently. "If you can get pictures send them as soon as you can then delete them. You don't want to get caught with anything."

"Okay," Blake said as he eyed the security camera visible on top of the wall fifty feet away from where he was standing.

"And for god's sake be careful," Malcolm growled, then the line disconnected.

Blake pretended to take a picture of the ocean, the trees along the beach, snapped a couple of the wall, then shoved his phone into his pocket. He started walking toward the resort. His breath escaped in a harsh sigh. "Next vacation is definitely skiing," he muttered.

***

Blake didn't see Jess for the rest of the morning. Late in the afternoon he was wandering down to the pool, keeping his pace casual as he moved down the hallway while glancing at the security cameras placed at intervals along the ceiling. He was just about to the end of the hallway when he spotted her.

She was standing a few feet from the building. Her eyes darted from the hallway over Blake's shoulder to his face and back again. She appeared to have come from either the pool or the ocean. The gauzy, light blue cover up she was wearing over her black bikini clung to her damp curves. She made a strangled sound in the back of her throat, then turned to hurry toward another hallway.

"Jess wait!" he called after her. When she didn't stop he increased his pace and managed to catch up to her around a corner. "Jess—"

She spun around with a frightened look on her face. "You have to stop," she hissed.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her into the corner with him. "We need to talk."

"I can't—"

"But—"

"Look," she said softly as she took a step back and bumped into the wall. "You don't seem to understand what this place really is or what he'll do to me if we get caught talking about—"

"We're going to get you out of here," he whispered in a rush.

"What do you mean we?"

"I called Eric—"

"Jesus Christ," she spat. Blake opened his mouth but she cut him off before he could utter a word. "Call him back. Tell him you made a mistake."

"What?" He inched closer to her. "No—"

"You have to." She pulled the arm he was still holding from his grasp. "I told you, it's too late."

"Don't say that."

She blinked back the tears filling her eyes. "Even if you can get me out Francois will sell all the videos he has of me. How will I ever go back to my life?" She slipped by him and stopped. "If he finds out it was you that helped me you know he'll release yours. And who knows what your dad will do. Please, you have to call him back."

"You want him to believe you chose this?"

"Of course not, but why would he want anything to do with me now?"

"He loves you—"

"Would you? After the woman you loved was with your father? Your brother? Not to mention the others." She wrapped her arms around her stomach. "He'll be disgusted."

"But he knows this was our dad's plan. To manipulate you away from him and coerce you into doing this."

"Don't drag Eric into it." She stepped closer and looked up at him. "Please, I'm begging you, call him back."

"Don't you want to go home?" Blake reached up and cupped her shoulder gently.

"You have no idea," she whispered.

"Let us help you."

"I can't," she said with a little shake of her head. "Not if it means putting you or Eric in your dad's—"

"Our dad wouldn't—"

"Do you honestly believe that after this?" She pushed his hand away. "Call him back."

Blake hesitated for a few seconds then pulled his phone out of his pocket. "This is a mistake," he muttered as he turned it on and pulled up Eric's number.

Eric answered on the second ring. "Did Malcolm call you?"

"Yes," Blake said as he looked at Jess.

"What did he—?"

"Hold up a second," Blake said. Jess nodded slightly. "It wasn't her—"

"What?" Eric growled the question.

"The woman looked a lot like her but once I got up close—"

"You're not serious!"

Blake winced, then tipped his head back for a second. "I'm sorry."

"For fuck's sake—"

"I know. I'm really sorry."

"Not as sorry as you're going to be when I get my hands on you."

"That's fine," Blake said softly as he watched Jess close her eyes then wipe away the tears sneaking down her cheeks. "I'll call you later."

"Ya whatever," Eric grumbled then disconnected the line.

Blake dropped his phone in his pocket without taking his eyes off Jess. "There," he said softly.

Her breath hitched as she nodded again. "Thank you." She pressed her hands against her stomach. "It's for the best—"

"How is breaking his heart again for the best?"

"He'll get over it eventually, you'll see."

"Sure but what is it going to do to him in the meantime?" he asked with a frown.

"He'll be okay," she murmured. "I have to go," she said softly then looked past him down the empty hallway. "We have to be dressed for dinner."

"I'll see you later."

She shook her head as she stepped back. "We shouldn't be around each other too much."

"I guess you're right." He took a step back and jammed his hands into his pockets. Jess turned away and started walking down the hallway toward the lobby. Blake waited until she had almost reached the bottom of the staircase then followed.

She had made it to the top of the stairs as he entered the lobby. After a quick glance around the lobby, the only person in the room was Evelyn, sitting at the front desk, her eyes on the screen in front of her. Blake hurried up the stairs and turned down the same corner Jess had a second before his arrival. It was opposite the hallway leading to the guests rooms.

Jess was halfway down the empty hallway when he caught sight of her again. He slowed his pace as she stopped, opened a door, and disappeared into the room.

He continued down the hall and looked at the plates on the doors as he passed. They weren't numbered. Each door had a small card holder attached, inside the holder was a plain white card with a woman's name printed in bold black letters. Jess' was the third door from the end.

The hallway ended with another staircase. Blake looked over his shoulder before entering it. The hallway was still empty. He crept down the stairs, an excuse about being lost already forming on his lips just in case his scouting was discovered.

The stairs led down to a walled courtyard. Except for a few tables and deck chairs the sandy expanse was empty. He peeked his head out from the shelter of an overhanging balcony to get a better look. Above his head the balcony ran the length of that side of the courtyard, another staircase sat along the wall running parallel to where he was standing.

His gaze moved to the wall closest to him. A half bubble shape of one of the security cameras sat on top of the buff coloured stone near the center of the wall. Blake pulled his phone out quickly and took a couple pictures while trying to appear like he was checking his texts.

He scanned the walls quickly but didn't see anything that appeared like a gate. After a second he dumped his phone back into his pocket and turned back toward the stairs. As he rounded the corner at the top he narrowly avoided running into a beautiful blonde woman.

"Shit!" he cried with a little laugh. "I'm sorry." He flashed her a charming smile that she didn't see. She had stepped back and dropped her gaze to the floor.

"Are you here to see someone?" she asked softly.

"What?"

"Which of us are you visiting?" She looked up then.

Blake's eyes narrowed as the bruises under her jaw came into view. He swallowed the heat rising in his throat. "Oh— No—" He forced out a laugh then lifted a hand and ran it through his hair. "I just got turned around while I was heading down to the pool." He nodded toward the stairs he had just come up. "I ended up in that courtyard but I didn't see the pool."

"You can't get to it from there," she murmured.

"Ah, okay," he said with a little nod then pointed down the hall. "I'll just head back to the lobby. I should be able to find my way from there. Thanks." He took off before she could say anything. When he got to the staircase he glanced back and saw that she was still watching him. He gave her a little wave then went down the staircase to the lobby. His steps didn't slow until he'd reached the beach. After a quick look around to make sure he wasn't being observed he went down to the water and pulled his phone out.

It took him a minute to text all of the pictures to Malcolm then delete them. Once they were gone he sucked in a big breath and let it out slowly, then pulled up Eric's number and hit the call button.

"Hey," Eric said gruffly.

"Forget what I said earlier," Blake said quickly.

"What?"

"She was standing right in front of me the whole time," Blake said. "She begged me to call you and say it wasn't her."

"Why would she do that? Does she want to stay? I can't believe—"

"That's not it," Blake said loudly. "She's scared. Fuck, you can see it in her eyes."

"Christ," Eric said softly.

"It's not just non-disclosures anymore. Francois keeps videos."

"Shit." There was a thump as Eric's hand banged against his desk.

"Apparently he'll sell hers if she tries to leave," Blake continued. "And she pointed out that dad will get involved, she's worried about what he might to do you."

"Me? He wouldn't fucking dare—"

"Wouldn't he?"

"He could try but that isn't going to stop me. I want her out of there."

"I just sent Malcolm some pictures. When you talk to him can you let him know that she's probably not going to cooperate."

"Will do," Eric said. "I wouldn't be surprised if he's had reluctant rescue-e's before."

"What are you going to do about dad?"

"Let's get her home first. If I confront him before that he might move her and then we're fucked." The sound of a drawer sliding open echoed across the line. "I have something that should keep him in line once she's safe."

"What—"

"I have another call," Eric said. "It's probably Malcolm."

"Okay," Blake said then pulled the phone away from his ear and disconnected. After dropping it into his pocket he started walking along the beach. He kept his pace nonchalant, trying to appear like he wasn't in the middle of planning what was essentially a prison break, and doing a not bad job of it. He got within ten feet of the wall then turned to make his way back to the resort. When he reached the building he went to the open air dining room and looked around briefly. He wasn't hungry but if Jess was there it would give him an excuse to keep an eye on her.

He spotted the back of her head as he moved between the tables. She was sitting alone, at a table near the outer "wall". He got closer then took a seat a few tables away from her. Within seconds a server was at his side, her tanned hands holding a menu against her bright blue shirt. He took it from her when she held it out to him.

"Would you like a drink sir?" she asked softly, her lips curved into a gentle smile.

"Bourbon rocks," he said as he flipped the menu open and scanned the first page. The server gave him a nod then walked over to the bar that ran along the only real wall in the room. While she was gone Blake tilted the menu out of the way so he could watch Jess. She was very still, other than when she would absently smooth the napkin in her lap occasionally. Voices from behind him caught Blake's attention. He moved the menu back in front of him to pretend to peruse. The voices moved closer then passed his table. Blake glanced over as three older men surrounded Jess' table. She quickly pulled the napkin from her lap and stood to greet them.

"Richard didn't exaggerate," one of the men said then pressed a kiss to her cheek. "You're quite a beauty."

"Thank you," she said softly. Blake watched from the corner of his eye as the men took the empty seats and Jess sank back onto hers. Blake swallowed a groan as he recognized one of the faces. The man was seated directly across from Jess. His hair was half a shade lighter than black and sprinkled liberally with silver, he had piercing blue eyes, and a close cropped beard that was more silver than black. His most distinguishing feature though, was the predatory smile he had leveled on Jess.

Blake looked up as the server appeared next to him with his drink. She set the glass down then took a little step back. "Have you decided?"

He hadn't even looked at the selections listed on the menu. "Steak," he said without thinking. "Medium well." She gave him a nod and reached for the menu. He watched her walk to the door next to the bar then turned back to look across his table. A group of three women had seated themselves at a table directly in his eye line. As he watched one of them cast a glare in Jess' direction. His eyes narrowed as he puzzled the reason behind that look. Perhaps she was jealous that Jess had gained the interest of another very powerful man.

Blake looked away from the trio of women and glanced around the room. The only other occupants were two silver haired men at another table who were watching the trio of women. Laughter at Jess' table drew his attention back to it.

The men were laughing at something that the man Blake had recognized had said. Blake didn't hear Jess' laugh in the mix and he hoped she had at least mustered a smile for him.

Growing up under the McAllister name had given Blake the confidence to not fear most people. His father's money and influence bought a lot of freedom. Thankfully Eric's guidance had kept him from testing how far that reach could go and saved him from getting to a place where he couldn't have been rescued from. Even with the protection his name had afforded him, he knew not to tangle the man he had recognized. Richard Davenport.

Blake had never met him directly but his reputation as a ruthless businessman was well earned from what he'd heard. So were the accusations of abuse that women whispered about following his two divorces. Blake's circle of acquaintances was a full generation removed from the man but even they had heard those rumours.

He lifted his glass to his lips and took a mouthful of the bourbon, wincing slightly as it hit the back of his throat. His gaze slid back to Jess, the desire to take her by the arm and drag her out of that place burned in his chest. Before he could devise a way to get her out of Richard's clutches Francois moved past him to approach their table. He greeted the guests warmly then leaned down to whisper something in her ear. She nodded quickly then looked down at her hands.

Francois straightened. "The room is available whenever you're ready," he said to the men. "See to it that you stay within the agreed boundaries." Richard sat back in his chair with a dismissive laugh. "McAllister will not take kindly to any damage done to his possession," he said in a steely tone then rested a big hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. We'll take good care of her," the man on her right said.

"See that you do," Francois said then turned away and saw Blake. He gave the younger man a smile as he moved closer. "Are you enjoying your stay?"

"Yes, very much," Blake said with a little smile. "I was hoping I could have Jess sent to my room again."

Francois frowned as he clasped his hands together and shook his head. "I'm sorry, she's not available tonight," he said then looked toward the table with the women. "Perhaps you could amuse yourself with another?"

Blake's gaze followed Francois'. Two of the women cast smiles in Blake's direction. "I'll think about it," he murmured.

"Rosalyn and Michelle are fully trained," Francois said with a slight smile.

"I'll let you know." Blake's gaze shifted back to the big man. Behind Francois all of the occupants at Jess' table were getting to their feet. Francois turned his body away from Blake to watch them for a second. The muscles along Blake's jaw tightened as Richard moved next to Jess and curled his hand around her waist.

Francois cleared his throat then looked at Blake. "Enjoy your evening," he said as he turned to leave.

Blake's eyes remained on the foursome until he lost sight of them around a corner. He gave Francois a distracted nod then pulled out his phone and began to idly scroll through his texts. Briefly he wondered what Malcolm was going to do about the videos Francois was holding over Jess' head. From the corner of his eyes he spotted the server making her way to his table. As he was closing out of his texts a notification popped up. It was from Malcolm.

Need you to connect the WIFI, open this link, wait two minutes, then delete this.

Blake clicked the power button then set his phone face down on the table. He looked up at the server as she set the plate down in front of him. "Can I get you anything else?"

Blake picked up his glass, tossed the remaining bourbon back, then handed her the empty glass. "Another one of those." She smiled then turned away to go to the bar. He waited till she had returned with a fresh drink before picking up the steak knife and cutting off a chunk of cooked to perfection meat. As he was chewing he flipped his phone over, connected to the wifi, and opened the link in Malcolm's text. He took another bite of steak, glanced at the time on his phone, decided to give it another minute just to be safe, and picked up his glass. After he set the glass down he looked over at the lone table of women. One of them had her eyes on him, a demure smile curving her lips. He smiled briefly in return then turned his attention back to his phone. Three minutes had passed since he'd clicked the link. Once he'd deleted it he breathed a quick sigh of relief and went back to eating his dinner. He ignored the looks that were thrown at him from the table of women.

After he finished eating he was staring out at the palm trees visible along that side of the building, trying to figure out what was in the link Malcolm had sent, and what the next step in the plan would be, when the server came to collect his plate and ask if he wanted another drink. He considered it for a moment then decided it was not a good time to relinquish his wits to a drunken stupor. The women who'd been casting inviting glances at him straightened their already perfect posture as he stood. He imagined their disappointed looks behind his back as he left the room.

Instead of going back to his room he strode toward the hallway he and Jess had been in earlier. Since he'd been focused on her at the time he hadn't gotten a good look at the doors that had been spaced along its walls. The first door appeared to be an office, the little card on the door just said "A". The door on the opposite side was marked as "Training 1".

He paused at that door, leaned close, then stepped away when he couldn't hear any sounds from within the room. He repeated his actions with the next two doors on that side. His eyebrows came together as he moved. Francois had said "the room is available" to Richard. That had to have meant they were somewhere other than a guest room.

He marched to the last door and froze. There were faint sounds coming from that room. The slap of two or more bodies coming together in some form of sexual gratification. It was the laugh that prompted him to grab the doorknob and ease the door open a crack. His assumption had been correct.