Entangled Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the dimness of the room. When they did, his hand tightened on the knob. He recognized one of Richard's companions and his heart dropped into his stomach.

The men had Jess pinned down on her back on a narrow padded table. The one Blake had recognized was thrusting his shaft into her mouth while holding down one of her arms. The other one had his arm around her opposite leg while his free hand was at the top of her slit, obviously stroking her toward an orgasm. Richard was between her legs, shoving his length into her with a lusty grunt. He was holding her other leg, pushing her higher so he could penetrate her anally.

Blake swallowed the bile rising in the back of his throat as he caught sight of Jess' hand. Her fingers splayed out then tightened into a fist in an obvious desire to fight back. Blake sucked in a breath and forced himself to let go of the door knob before he shoved the door open, marched in there and punched Richard in the back of the head.

What would Ryan do? He asked himself quickly as he stepped back from the door. His eyes narrowed slightly as the answer came to him. He spun away from the door and went to the lobby. Evelyn looked up from the screen she was staring at when he leaned against the counter.

"I need you to stop a session," he said.

"Why?" she asked as she stood from her chair.

"My father's concubine hasn't been trained for it and I just saw Richard Davenport fucking her ass." Evelyn's eyebrows rose. "If she's harmed—"

Evelyn grabbed her phone off the desk and held up a finger. "There's an issue with Jessica," she said when the call was answered. "Mr. McAllister observed Mr. Davenport using her anally and he wants it stopped."

"Immediately," Blake said in a terse bark.

"Immediately," Evelyn repeated. She waited a moment then nodded. "I'll let him know." She clicked her phone off then set it on the desk. "Francois will speak with him."

"Speak with him?" Blake's voice rose. Evelyn nodded then her gaze shifted over Blake's shoulder to the staircase. Blake turned and saw the reason for the relief on her face. Francois was coming down the stairs. Blake moved to intercept him.

"You're sure that's what you saw?" he asked Blake.

"Positive," Blake answered.

Francois lifted his hands in an attempt to placate Blake. "I only ask because of who you're accusing."

"I'm aware of who he is—"

Francois gave him a nod then turned to the hallway with the training rooms. Blake stood where he was as indecision tore at him. If he followed Francois he risked Davenport outing his visit to the resort to his father, who in turn would do the smart thing and move Jess to another location. If he left it to Francois to handle he would have to trust that Francois would get Jess out of that room and away from Davenport and his cronies. He looked down the hall. Francois had entered the training room and closed the door behind him.

Blake watched the door for a minute then moved back into the lobby and took a seat in one of the wing backed chairs nestled into a corner. While he was waiting for Francois to reappear he pulled out his phone to text Malcolm.

Did what you asked. Tell me you're going to move on this soon.

After a minute Malcolm responded.

Get on the jet on Thursday. We'll go over everything when you land.

I'm not sure I can wait till I get home.

You're not going home on Thursday. Just keep yourself together till you get here.

Where is here?

Island just to the north.

Blake bit back a smile of relief. It quickly turned into a frown as Francois came back to the lobby, alone. Blake surged to his feet while shoving his phone away. "Well?" he blurted the question out.

The big man came to a stop in front of Blake and narrowed his eyes at the younger man. "Perhaps the lighting was not bright enough for you to see what was happening—"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Everyone claims that it didn't happen."

"Everyone? Including Jess?"

Francois shrugged his shoulders. "It appears you were mistaken." He took a step back. "If you'll excuse me, I was on my way to a session when Evelyn called."

Blake waved towards the stairs as he looked toward the hallway. After a minute he went up the stairs and to his room. As soon as the door closed he pulled out his phone. There was a text from Malcolm.

We have the videos. They'll be deleted off Francois' system once we have her.

You're keeping copies?

Always good to have dirt on your opponent.

Blake would have agreed if that dirt didn't include his own.

***

"Why did you make that request?" Jess lifted her hands from where they were resting on her bent knees and waved them in the air. "That I love you thing—Why did you want that?"

Blake's butt sank deeper into the sand as he shifted his body nervously. He had found her a few minutes before she asked the question. She had been sitting alone on the beach, staring out at the waves as they slapped the sand twenty feet from where they were sitting. He glanced at her. Even with the makeup she'd put on that morning the dark shadows under her eyes were still visible. She was dressed in tight blue shorts that covered her legs to just above her knees and a loose long sleeved white shirt. Blake tried not to think about what she was hiding under her clothes, though it wouldn't take much to imagine the marks she would have been left with after her session with Richard and his friends.

"Blake?"

"I don't know," he said as his gaze followed hers.

She snorted softly. "Liar. There had to be a reason for it."

He took a deep breath then let it out slowly. "What happened last night?" he asked as he turned to look at her.

She blinked a couple of times but didn't take her eyes away from the waves. "What do you mean?"

"With Davenport. I saw— I tried to have it stopped."

"It was you?" She looked at him for a second then went back to watching the surf. "I should have known."

"Francois said they weren't—" He looked down at the sand between his knees. "You know."

Jess reached up and brushed her hair away from her face. "They lied to him."

"So did you," Blake said softly.

"You expect me to go against Richard Davenport? Do I look like I have a death wish?" she asked with a harsh laugh. "I've heard what the others say about him."

"Fuck—" Blake sighed heavily then looked back out at the ocean. They fell silent for a minute. "Did he say how long he's going to be here?"

"Not to me." She turned to look at him. "Why?"

"I'm leaving on Thursday but I can request you for the rest of the time I'm here. Keep you away from that prick for a couple of days."

"That's really nice of you to offer but—"

"Would you rather have to put up with more of Richard's abuse?"

"Of course not but it's not like I have a choice—"

"I'm giving you a choice." He reached over and took her hand from her knee. "Let me do that much for you."

She stared at their hands and blinked back tears. "We'd have to—" Her voice cut off as she swallowed a couple times.

"Make it look real," he murmured. "I know."

"You'd be okay with that?" she asked softly.

He went quiet for a moment then pressed his free hand to the ground and scooted closer to her. "To help a friend I'd lie to whoever I have to." He leaned his head close to hers and gave her a little smile. "I can tell Francois that I want to get to know you better since you're going to be part of my family."

"But it's more than just lying."

"I know," he said with a frown. "That's just one part of it. I'll tell him I want you all to myself, no training for a couple days. We'll go snorkeling, hang out on the beach—"

"It's a bad idea," she whispered.

He looked into her eyes, saw the sadness in them, and knew she was right. "Maybe but it's all I've got right now." He squeezed her hand gently. "It's only a few days."

Her eyes searched his for a moment then she smiled slightly. "What happened to the degenerate little brother who wandered into Eric's kitchen half dressed with lipstick on his collar?"

"Maybe having someone important to me disappear changed me," he said with a shrug.

"I'm important to you?"

"You really have to ask that?" He leaned back with a phony shocked look on his face. "After all the time we've spent together?" His features settled in a sad frown. "When you left it didn't just effect Eric. I lost a friend." His hand squeezed hers again. "And I missed you."

She looked away with a sniffle then wiped at her cheeks and took a deep calming breath. "I'm sorry for blaming you— for believing you were capable— that Eric was capable—" Her breath hitched. "For being so fucking gullible—"

"Hey," he said as he released her hand to wrap his arm around her shoulders and pull her into his side. "Our dad is very good at what he does. He didn't get where he is by being a nice guy."

"I see that now," she muttered.

He jostled her against his shoulder. "Are you going to let me be the good guy for you?"

"I can't ask you to do that—"

"You're not asking. I'm offering."

"I don't know," she whispered.

"We'll be playing a role for a couple of days. I'll be the lecherous playboy who can't keep his hands to himself—"

"So the old you?"

He chuckled. "And you'll be the sweet innocent concubine who wants to please her patron's son."

"The new me," she said as she looked away.

"No," he said as he dropped his arm. "Someday this is going to be over, that contract will run out and you're going to be free to back to your life—"

"What's left of it," she whispered.

"You can rebuild the rest. Just don't lose yourself in this life in the meantime."

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I'm saying," he said then pushed himself to his knees then stood. "I'm going to talk to Francois. Did I see something about a boat in the amenities?" He looked down at her with a smile.

"It's a catamaran that they hire from one of the bigger islands. You have to book it with Evelyn."

"I'll get that done after I talk to Francois." He started walking toward the resort.

"Blake!" Jess called out as she scrambled to her knees. He turned back. "Are you sure about this?" He gave her a wink then turned around and started walking again. As soon as he had his back to her the smile disappeared from his face.

Nope, I'm really not. He thought as he jammed his hands into his pockets. I'm pretty sure this is the worst decision I've ever made.

***

Both Francois and Evelyn were at the front desk when Blake got there. He pushed the doubts that had been nipping at his heels as he strode down the hall to the back of his mind, conjured up a charming, and made his request for Jess. The look on Francois' face moved from calculating to amused.

"Wouldn't you prefer someone who is available to sign a contract?" Francois asked.

"I'm not in any rush to find the one," Blake answered. "Since Jess is going to be a part of my family I thought it would be a good idea to see how well we get along outside the bedroom."

Francois laughed softly. "I suppose."

"Is she available?" Blake asked with a note of exasperation in his voice.

Evelyn looked at the screen in front of her. "Yes, other than training—"

"I want her exclusively," Blake said quickly. "All of her focus on me." Francois' eyebrows rose. "And." Blake looked at Evelyn. "I'd like to book the boat for tomorrow afternoon." Evelyn typed the request into the scheduler on her screen. Blake shifted his gaze back to Francois and once he was satisfied that there was nothing further he needed to specify he turned away to go to the stairs. He got a few steps up and paused. "One more thing," he said over his shoulder. "Evelyn, can you order a picnic lunch for us and have Jess grab a swimsuit." He smiled at the admin. "I want to take advantage of the beach while I can." Without waiting for an answer he started walking again.

"McAllister," Francois called out. Blake stopped and turned slightly. "You wouldn't be using the beach's privacy to circumvent my security—"

Blake's fake laugh cut him off. "It's not like we have beaches like this at home, why wouldn't I want to park myself out there with a beautiful woman and just relax." His hands gripped the curved handrail for a second. "And you're recording every second we spend in my room, right?" Francois nodded once. Blake smiled tightly then turned away to continue his journey to his room. His heart sank closer to his feet with every step.

As long as he kept Jess out of the resort they could avoid having any sexual contact but they'd have to come inside eventually. His lips flattened into a grim line as he reached his room and slipped inside to change. With a little bit of luck Malcolm and his partner Jackson would set whatever plans they had made into motion right after his departure and he would be the last guy Jess would be forced to be with.

***

Blake and Jess spent the afternoon and part of the evening on the beach. With the touch of freedom the sandy expanse provided the sadness in her eyes lifted and they fell into their previous relationship as friends.

During her time with Eric the two of them had spent plenty of hours hanging out while they waited for Eric to finish up whatever meeting he would get stuck in at the end of the day. Blake meant it when he told Eric he liked her after they'd gone for lunch the first time. That initial assessment hadn't wavered until her disappearance. He'd worried about her and missed her along side Eric. But in the back of his mind he wondered if there had been something shady going on.

There on the beach all of that vanished. They sat in the shade of a palm tree. Their bodies still damp from playing in the water drying in the heat and just talked and laughed. Occasionally a guard would stroll along the wall, making his way down to the water before reversing his course and heading back the he came.

Blake watched Jess duck her head as a guard turned his gaze on them for several minutes. "He probably expects me to be sucking you off," she muttered with a sour look on her face.

"Well it's not up to him," Blake said with a grin. She smiled as she looked up at him. He reached over and pulled a soda from the picnic basket sitting on the edge of their beach blanket. After he popped the top open he held it out to her. "So what else can we do that's fun around here?"

"Most men aren't really interested in anything but—" She shrugged then took the can from him. "Do you want to try yoga? There's an instructor here on Wednesdays, some of us have to take a class—"

"Do you have to take it?"

She nodded while looking down at the can in her hand. "Your dad suggested I work on my flexibility."

"For what?" he asked with a harsh laugh. Jess tilted her head and raised an eyebrow in an 'are you serious' expression. "Okay fine." He held up a hand, palm toward her. "For the record, and keep in mind that I'm a bit of an expert, there's nothing wrong with your flexibility. Or anything else for that matter." Jess' cheeks flushed a deep pink. Blake grinned.

It was easy to see why his brother cared for her so deeply. Why his father risked losing what was left of his relationship with his son to have her as his own. In addition to being sexy Jess had a girl next door innocence that, in spite of the guarded nature her exes betrayal had left her with, invited a person to feel they could be open with her. She had teased Blake about being a player but it never felt mean spirited, not to him at least. He felt comfortable with her which, even in his very privileged life, was a rare find.

"Are you hungry?" Jess asked as she tucked the can into the basket.

"A little," Blake said with a distracted nod.

Jess reached over to grab her yellow cover up and pulled it on over her blue bikini. She tossed Blake's t shirt to him with a smile that faded after a second. The reason dawned on Blake as he watched her. They were going to have to take up their roles in a few minutes. "Why don't you let me pack up while you go get dressed?" he asked. She opened her mouth to protest but he snagged the basket from her hand and moved to set it aside.

"Okay," she said as she stood. "I'll try not to be long."

"Sure," Blake said as he pushed himself onto his knees and grabbed the other side of the blanket. "We can meet in the dining room in say forty five minutes?" Jess gave him a little nod, shoved her feet into her flip flops, then started walking toward the resort.

Blake followed her after packing the blanket into the net beach bag Jess had originally brought it down in, then checked to make sure they hadn't left any garbage laying around. After dropping the basket off at the bar in the dining room he went to his own room to shower and change. All the while he was running scenarios through his head in an effort of coming up with a way for the two of them to avoid having sex that night. He was still thinking about it when he went down to meet Jess.

They had a quiet dinner during which they both tried to ignore the looks thrown at them by the other concubines in the dining room. Blake had to stifle a laugh several times as he caught jealous glares directed at Jess that turned smoldering when they drifted to Blake. Jess managed to keep her expression blank throughout most of the meal though she did respond with appropriate smiles when Blake made a few comments about the jealous women.

The couple lingered over their meal then dessert, trying to draw out the late evening as long as they could. By the time they did leave the dining room to stroll along a walkway leading around the building they were the only occupants left in the room. Jess didn't say anything as Blake took her hand.

"I was surprised that Davenport wasn't in the dining room," Blake said as they came around a corner.

"I've heard he usually has his meals in his suite," Jess said softly.

"I was hoping he'd left the island while we were on the beach." Blake pulled her off the path toward a stone bench sitting under a palm tree. "How much longer are you supposed to be here?"

"Till the end of the month," she said. "My training is supposed to be done then."

"So if I come back you won't be here?"

"Probably not." She sat down next to him and let him pull her hand into his lap.

"Did dad say which house you're going to live in?"

"Not yet," she said with a yawn.

"If he lets you chose tell him you want to stay in the city."

"But that'll be too close to Eric—"

"Fuck—ya you're right," Blake said softly. Jess yawned again then reached across her body to pat his thigh. "We should go up."

"Sorry," she said as he stood. "I didn't get much sleep last night."

"You don't have to apologize."

"It's just that—" She tugged at his hand to keep him there. "When we go to your room we'll have to—" She swallowed hard. "Again."

"Not tonight," he said as he pulled her up from the bench. "We're not doing that tonight."

"But how—"

He kept pulling until she was up against his chest then wrapped his arms around her and rested his cheek on the top of her head. "Do you trust me?" She nodded. "Just follow my lead."

"Okay," she said softly.

He slid his arms down then turned and pulled her into his side. They made their way around to the front entrance of the resort and walked into the lobby. Blake nodded at Evelyn as they continued toward the staircase. Jess kept her gaze on the floor as they moved. When they started up the stairs Blake stumbled slightly then laughed under his breath. "Shouldn't have let me have that last bourbon." Jess threw her arm around his waist and steadied him against her hip. They made it up the stairs with a few more stumbles then left Evelyn and her prying gaze behind.

Jess bit her lip to keep her laughter from breaking free. "What are you up to?" she whispered.