Enter Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To me incest is when it involves kids and it fucks them up for life. We are consenting adults."

"Would it be...penetration? Your tongue penetrated my mouth. My tongue penetrated yours."

"To me incest would be if one person was taking advantage of the other and penetrated them..."

"With a part of their body other than their tongue?" she said.

"No, that's not what I mean."

"What if your hand entered my body...or your cock?" Heather said. "Would that be incest?"

That stopped the chatter for a moment. They peered into each others' eyes in the silence.

"I guess that would be for you to decide. I don't know."

"Well, Cuz, I don't know either. All I know is that you kissed me last night, and I didn't resist, I kissed you right back, and it was a doozy. And I had a feeling it was going to happen, maybe willed it to happen, and it did. And it took my breath away almost. And now I'm confused. I'm conflicted. I don't know whether to be scared to death or tickled to death!"

"I vote for tickled," Jerry said, and started to get off his stool.

"Don't," Heather said. She opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water. "I'm going for a walk."

--

Heather headed north on the beach. About a mile north of the house the beach homes and condos and hotels abruptly ended and it became pristine parkland and the beach was practically empty for miles all the way to the north end of peninsula.

--

After drinking his coffee and eating some fruit Jerry went down to the beach. The ocean was as flat and calm as a vernal pool so there would be no surfing. He set down his chair and towel and swam for about twenty minutes, then sat down to read his book.

He finished his novel in about an hour and then went for another swim. Then he walked back up to the house, put on some dry clothes and got into his car and drove the couple miles to the town center. He had a chicken salad sandwich and an iced tea at a small cafe and then went to the bookstore across the street. Jerry had always been a sucker for bookstores and he needed something new to read. He wandered through the stacks for a couple of hours reading this and that before deciding on which two paperback mysteries to buy. He also picked up a thin paperback for Heather.

--

Heather walked barefoot on the beach for hours. She had a determined pep in her step as her legs took long, steady strides and her mind ran relays in her head. It was a hot, sultry day with no breeze and the sun beat down and heated her skin and the beach sanded the bottoms and sides of her feet.

After several hours she ran out of land. In her mind-racing beach walk she'd gone all the way to the north inlet and could go no farther. She looked up at the lighthouse that towered above only a few yards away. She turned around and looked southward and could barely see the town in the distance. 'Oh shit', she thought to herself; 'Now I have to walk back!'.

She was hot and soaked with sweat. Her water bottle was empty. Her feet were chafed and painful. She started walking.

--

It was getting to be late afternoon when Jerry got back to the house. There was no sign of Heather. He wrote a short inscription inside the front cover of the book he'd bought her and placed it on her pillow. He changed into his running clothes and decided he'd take a nice long run before he started worrying.

--

It was quarter till four by the time Heather got back to the house. She drank one bottle of water straight down, getting a bit of a brain freeze, and then grabbed a second. She ate a banana in three bites. She went to her room and placed the water on the nightstand and peeled off her sloppy, soppy clothes. She was pulling on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt when she noticed the book on her pillow.

It was 'The Little Prince' by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. She knew the book and its lessons well. Not too different from a lesson she may have just relearned on her long walk. She'd read it many times as a child and a few times since. She lay back on the bed and opened the book. There was a short dedication: 'To my favorite cousin Heather: A special book for a special lady. Love, Jerry'.

She started to read but after a few pages fell fast asleep.

--

Jerry ran over six miles in the sticky heat. He drank some water and headed to the shower. Heather's bedroom door was open and he was relieved to see her lying on her bed sound asleep. He tiptoed into the bathroom a few feet away. He turned on the water, stripped and got in the shower.

Heather's eyes popped open. The book was resting on her stomach. She checked her watch; she'd slept about forty minutes. She got up and looked in the mirror. Pretty rough, she thought to herself. Sandy, half-matted hair, reddened face, raccoon eyes where her sunglasses had been. She took off her t-shirt: sharp contrast between the flesh her singlet had and had not covered. Burnt ears that she'd forgotten to cover with the sunblock. She decided she needed a shower too. She peeled off her pants.

Naked, Heather walked out of the room and over to the bathroom door. She turned the knob quietly and opened the door a crack. There was a mist in the air and a loud pounding of the shower. She opened the door quietly and went in. Fortunately it was a large shower stall and Jerry was facing sideways with his head directly under the shower head. Heather opened the smoked glass door and stepped into the shower.

"What the fu-," Jerry exclaimed as he turned to face her.

"Need any help?" Heather asked, grinning. She grabbed a bar of soap off of the ledge and began lathering up her palms.

"All that I can get!" Jerry said enthusiastically.

"I'll wash you," she said. "And you can wash me." She began rubbing her soapy hands over his chest.

Jerry put his arms around her waist and moved his head toward hers. Heather reached to put the bar of soap back on the ledge but missed, and just as their lips were about to meet it fell like a dead weight on one of her sore feet.

"Yeow!" she yelped as she shuffled her feet, and Jerry clutched her tightly so she wouldn't slip and fall.

"Are you okay?" Jerry asked with concern.

"Okay. It's not anything that your kiss won't make better."

His lips barreled into hers and hers were open to suck him in. With the forceful torrent raining down on them their mouths maneuvered and their bodies writhed to find their maximum touch. Jerry held her wet ass in his hand for the first time and pulled her head close to his with the other. Heather had one hand on the back of his neck and the other roamed his back and butt. She felt his cock, hard and ready, pressed against her and she only ended their kiss once she had it in her hand.

"Enter me," she said, almost without breath.

"How do you want it?" he asked.

"I want it all."

The washing would have to wait. But they both got a good rinsing while they each tried to suck a second tongue into their mouths.

"Thanks for my book," Heather said when they came up for oxygen.

"Oh, do you like it?"

"I love it. It's a classic."

"I've always loved it too." He ran his fingers along her rosy cheek. "You're my rose."

"I want you to come in my mouth," she said.

Showing him that she was all business, she lowered herself without hesitation. She pretzeled herself down and she winced as the abrasions on her feet stung with the strained movement and the soapy sloshing water but figured at least her wounds would be clean. She stuck her hands on Jerry's wet naked butt and his cry of pleasure echoed off the tiles when she sucked his drenched organ into her mouth.

Jerry dug his fingers into Heather's hair and looking down at her he marveled at the sight of his cock disappearing into her head. He started gently swaying his groin into her and she soon was moving her head with the motion. Her mouth felt like heaven wrapped around him, years of fantasy turning into truth. It was actually happening, he thought, I'm actually naked in the shower with my naked, lovely cousin, and my cock is deep inside her lovely mouth. And this is just the beginning.

He felt his body swinging faster and his fingers gripping her head tighter, and the more Heather's fingertips dug into his ass the more energetic they became: Her sucks attempting to vacuum up his cum and his cock scrunching in time and reaching for the depths of her throat.

Jerry over-swung a tad and his right foot slipped on the sudsy shower floor and he slammed his knee into the tile wall. He let out a pained yelp and Heather gagged with eight inches of his swollen lumber forced deeper into her throat. She backed off for a moment and Jerry saw his cock reemerge from her mouth. She coughed the tickle out of her throat and wrapped her mouth around his dick again. She took half of it in, filling her mouth, and put a hand on each of his butt cheeks and squeezed them as hard as she could. Then she sucked his dick with a force like she was trying to syphon gasoline from a gas tank three blocks away.

Jerry almost fell over again, but within three or four hearty jolts his juice was cutting loose. Up it came in a mad rush, hurried along by a headwind of Heather's assertive blowjob and her hands wrenching his ass like it was a wet sponge.

He came with a spurt-ability like he'd never known. And just as his ropes of hot love burned their way up through and out of his shaft and into his cousin's mouth, the water pouring down from the shower nozzle above ran ice cold.

Once Heather realized his cock had spat out the last of its cum she removed her mouth from around it and started to get up. Jerry helped her stand and kissed her, slipping his tongue between her lubricious lips and into her mouth. They laced tongues and he tasted the remnants of his semen. After a long kiss getting pounded by cold water and hugging each other tight they finally parted and both broke into wide smiles.

"Let's make love," Heather said.

No argument there. After shutting off the shower they gave each other a half-ass towel-off and almost ran to Heather's room and fell onto her bed. The Little Prince was relocated to the night table. They wrapped their arms around each other and went back to kissing. It went on for a while. Then the wanderlust in Jerry's lips took over.

Jerry kissed her chin, her ears, her neck an inch at a time. He covered her shoulders with lip pecks and slipped his tongue into her armpit. Working slowly downward his eager lips found her breasts and hovered over them like a stalled storm. He slid his tongue over both titties, taking his time as if he had to lick every freckle, and he watched her nipples expand and harden as he traced around them. Heather's body squirmed with a leisurely delight.

Her body went from an easy squirm to an electric jolt when Jerry sucked her left nipple into his mouth. He felt her nails dig into his lower back as he tongued it and it felt like supple hard rubber in his mouth.

"Oh God, Jerry," she moaned.

After a few minutes and he'd had enough of the nipples he headed lower down. He kissed her wiry, athletic stomach, twitchy with the touch of his lips and tongue, and licked out her salty navel. He nosed his way down to her pussy, which was wide and wet. And shaved, which was good: no curly pubes to tickle his nostrils when we would eat her. Which he definitely planned to do, just not quite yet.

He kissed all around it, teasing her, and licked her thighs, and her body writhed even more. He shifted his legs, trying to get lower still, and one of his feet pressured down on one of hers.

"Ouch!" Heather cried.

"Sorry," Jerry said.

"It's all right," she said. "My feet got kind of torn up a little on my walk. The beach sand is much coarser and grittier up in the park."

"Really?" he said, and wiggled himself around to take a closer look.

He looked at her feet and couldn't believe what he saw. He turned them over gently in his hands. Both feet were ravaged with brush burns and were red and angry-looking where her skin had been rubbed raw on her toes and heels and insteps and the balls of her feet.

"Goddam, Heather! These look nasty. We have to take care of these sores. The..."

"LATER!" she barked.

Jerry smiled and got the message. He pulled her legs apart and scooted between.

"I have some medicine that will give you temporary relief," he said. And he buried his face in her crotch.

Heather shrieked like a puppy with its tail stuck in a car door. She wrapped her legs around his back and her hands around his head. Jerry licked her saline labia and reached his tongue into her. It was wet and wild and tasty, and with the might of her legs and hands behind him and her wiggly groin in front of his face he was encouraged to push his mouth harder and deeper. He snaked his hands under her butt as she'd done to him in the shower, and he squeezed for all he was worth. With a cheek in each hand he scrunched up her fine ass over and over like he was doing finger curls at the gym.

"Ugh..." she sibilated. She grinded into his face, and treasured his tongue inside her for the first time, and sucked on it with the walls of her twat. Jerry felt the pinch on his tongue, pulling it into her, and soon his nose joined the party and delved into her too, filling his nostrils with her feminine funk. He felt her fingers pulling on the back of his head and he lapped her like a thirsty dog as long as he could until he had to come up for air. After a steamy breath he wrapped his mouth around her swollen clit.

Heather hissed when she felt his lips on her puffy tool. He licked it and kissed it and sucked it and even though she was squirming like a toad on a hot griddle he kept his mouth plastered in place until the squirms became spasms.

"Oh my God, Jerry, what have we been waiting for?" Heather said loudly. She pulled his head up to hers, the head of his turgid cock dragging its way up along her inner thigh, and rammed her tongue into his mouth. His weight atop her smothered her spasms but as they kissed Jerry felt her eruption below, her orgasm flowing out of her hot and wet.

Jerry felt one of Heather's hands vacate the back of his head and a second later it wrapped around his wet, firm cock and fed it into her. His cock slid all the way in with no resistance and in an instant he was balls-deep inside her warm, wet wuss.

Their lips were joined like glue and their tongues did a peppy Mambo. Jerry pounded her, slammed his body into her again and again. Heather sighed with each stroke and met his match. He wanted to give her a fuck she'd never forget. 'You're my cousin, Goddamn it', he thought. But 'you're my woman now'.

They fucked with fervor, breathing hard, two sweaty bodies in sexy sync reaching for the upper limits of gratification. Heather hugged him tight, with arms and legs and cunt, pumping, milking and sucking. Jerry swung his meat into her even harder and quickened their pace and kept it up and he knew he wouldn't quit until they both came for the second time.

The bedroom was a cacophony of noise both human and nonhuman, with grunts and groans and coos and slurps and sucks and smacking skin from the fuckers, and bed springs and posts and headboard that were being pushed to their limits. It had to be the first time that the bed had been put through a workout like this.

After a few more minutes of his determined skewering of Heather's pussy Jerry knew he was on the verge.

"I'm gonna come!" his voice sputtered. After a pause: "Is it okay?"

"Of course," she said.

With two more strokes Jerry was at the point of no return and his cum was rising. With a loud low grunt he ejaculated, and with each subsequent burst of his semen into her his grunts became softer and shorter. When he had given her all of it he again picked up the pace of his pounding. She followed his lead.

"I'm gonna keep fucking you till you come again," he said.

"Great fucking idea," Heather said with a grin on her face. "You can kiss me too."

Jerry did. And with their loins joined and their tongues fucking inside their locked lips they were rocking like a dinghy on a rough sea. It was Heather's turn.

Jerry felt the vibration of Heather's moan in his mouth and felt her body tremble under him. She hugged him tight and he squeezed her ass. She came in a gush and he felt her warm wash surround his half-hard cock and ooze out of her. With her tongue still in his mouth he collapsed on the bed beside her.

--

He must have nodded off, Jerry wasn't sure if he'd slept or was just at that halfway house of consciousness between the real world and the dream world. He just knew that when he opened his eyes Heather's face was close to his and she was smiling at him.

"Hello," she said. She ran a finger through his hair. "How do you feel?"

"Amazing. It was wonderful. I knew it would be."

"So did I," she said. She kissed him and it lingered.

"How do you feel?" he asked her.

"Amazing is a good word," she said with a smile. "And relieved."

"Relieved?"

"Yes, relieved that we've finally gotten to this point. I'm over my hangups, I guess. But it's kind of scary, though. I'm somewhere between ecstasy and fear. Closer to ecstasy, though."

Jerry put his arm around her, kissed her and pulled her close.

"I'm happy we've gotten to this point too," he said. "And I won't blow the opportunity, I promise. But don't be afraid, we're in this together. There's really nothing to fear other than what others may say or think, and we have no control over that. If people love us or really care about us they will support us. If they don't, who needs them? So really there's nothing to fear."

Heather nodded. "You know something?" she said. "I reached a place of clarity today when I was walking. And even though it lasted all day it almost seemed like it was over in a flash; it was a nonstop stream-of-consciousness, like a fire I couldn't put out. I thought about you...about us...all day. I thought about our kissing last night. God, it felt so right, but why was I so scared? I thought about growing up together, things we did, your face, your hair, your arms and legs, your butt. I pictured you naked in my mind, I wondered what your cock looked like. So close yet so far...all because of some silly taboos. So I finally admit: I love you, Jerry. Why should I be afraid of being with someone I love?"

"I'm so glad to hear you say that," Jerry said, grabbing her hand. "I love you too, sometimes so much it hurts."

They kissed again and their tongues danced a long slow number. They both fully realized at that moment that they were now lovers, were now a couple that would go through life together; And that the door that had kept them at more than arms-length for so long was not now merely unlocked and open, but had been blown off its hinges.

--

"Your feet are messed-up, girl," Jerry said as he examined the abrasions on the bottoms and sides of Heather's feet. "Time for Dr. Jerry to give you some medical attention. Some TLC. I'll be right back." He got off the bed and walked out of the room. Heather watched his naked butt till it disappeared out the door.

She heard him bounding down the steps and a minute later heard him bounding back up. She smiled at the thought of his limp penis bouncing up and down as he ran around the house naked. Then she heard water running in the bathroom.

Jerry returned with a shallow tub of cold water and a tube of antiseptic ointment. He placed the tub on the floor beside the bed.

"Sit up on the side of the bed and put your feet in here," he said. "We're going to soak your feet."

"Jerry, this isn't necessary..." Heather started to say.

"Uh uh, Doctor's orders. Let your feet soak and then the Doc will provide medical treatment." He held up the tube of ointment.

She did as she was told and dipped her feet into the tub. Jerry got onto the bed and sat snug behind her with his legs on either side of her, his chest against her back and his mushy penis flush against the top of her butt.