Enter Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, that's cold!" Heather said.

"It's supposed to be" Jerry said. "But it will warm up fast because you're so hot!" Then he reached around her and took a boob in each hand and nibbled her ear.

She giggled and said, "I never thought I'd be naked with my doctor."

"I never knew a Kindergarten teacher could be so damn sexy."

He kissed her neck and she immediately turned her head and they kissed. Her hand went around his back and and his hands roved her front and they started making out and soon the water was sloshing around and Heather's feet almost tipped the tub over.

"All right, that's enough," he said. "Behave yourself."

"Me?" Heather laughed.

"Yeah, you. It's your fault. You're too damn irresistible."

So Heather kept her feet still and Jerry held her in his arms and they did a little talking and a little fooling around and when the water had turned lukewarm he dried her feet with a towel and she lay back on the bed.

Jerry knelt at the foot of the bed and kissed each injured area of her feet before gently applying the ointment and when he had attended to them all he capped the tube and tossed it aside. Then he started kissing his way up her leg but when he reached her upper thigh he got sidetracked.

Heather's glittery gash just looked too good to pass up. So he licked his way over to her lush lips and painted them with his tongue to get a good taste. Heather was panting and her nails were already digging into his scalp by the time he cloaked his lips around her clit.

He felt it grow in his mouth. In a matter of seconds it went from a wriggly oyster to an overcooked conch. He stroked it and sucked on it but it soon became difficult to keep the little pistol in his mouth because Heather's body was doing the squirm-a-rama again. But no problem, thought Jerry. His cock was by now straight as a board and ready for further mischief.

He moved his body up on top and kissed her. His cheeks and chin were smeared with her fluids. He slipped his fingers into her and swirled them around a couple times before taking them back out.

"Put me in," he said in a breathy rasp.

"Is this still part of the treatment, Doctor?" she asked with a kittenish smile.

"Yes, but we can't stop the treatments. Because there's no cure for what I'm feeling right now. I love you, Heather."

"God, I love you too," she said, with tears from nowhere dripping down her cheeks.

"Come with me," he said. Heather nodded.

In one fell swoop he simultaneously entered her three different ways: His tongue in her mouth, his cock in her cunt and his greased finger up her ass.

They started fucking and were balls to the walls in two seconds flat. The bed was screeching with every powerful thrust, and they were both on the edge so they knew it wouldn't take them long. Jerry felt Heather flinch a little when he stretched her asshole to wedge a second finger in, but it didn't slow them down a bit.

Jerry groaned like a moose in a trap. Heather already knew what his mating call sounded like.

"Yes!" she screamed, and her climax climbed up.

And it happened. As if set on a timer they came together. Their cum mixed and collided, his on the way in and hers on the way out, and their bodies quaked over and over atop the sheets, wired together by fingers, tongues and cock, until their orgasms abated and they had released all of their jizz.

--

The next morning they woke up in bed after sleeping together for the first time. Jerry had his a.m. boner and got a good-morning blowjob and then they fucked. Then they got in the shower and washed each other and he ate Heather's pussy until she exploded and by that time he was hard again so he cleaned her pussy out with his cock until he shot another wad of his semen into her. They had a little breakfast and then went down to the beach and sat on chairs holding hands with their feet in the surf. Doctor Jerry thought the salt water would help heal Heather's sore feet. Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't; It didn't much matter because after about an hour they were horny again so they went back up to the house to fuck before lunch.

That's the way it went the rest of the week. They were insatiable and had a hard time keeping their hands off of each other. Jerry got BJs for breakfast and ate pussy for brunch. There were lunch fucks, afternoon delights and happy hour fucks and dinnertime fucks and shower fucks. Oh, and in the evenings they'd make love. They'd wake up in the middle of the night and fuck then too.

After two days their genitals were ravaged, brush-burned and chafed as badly as Heather's feet. But they didn't care. Love can be a pain sometimes.

On the third evening they were sitting on the back porch drinking beers in the dark. But they weren't sitting in the rockers this time, they were on the wicker sofa. They started talking about how this is where it started, when things began to change for them, on this same back porch a few nights before. They kissed and started making out. Heather started rubbing Jerry's cock and soon unzipped him and whipped his hard thing out and started sucking it. After a couple minutes she stopped and climbed onto his lap facing him and sat on it. She was wearing a thin sun dress with nothing underneath so his cock slid right into her. She bounced up and down like a pogo stick and tried to keep it quiet in case there were any nosy neighbors lurking about. She stifled her groans with Jerry's hair when she came all over him. Then she went back down to sucking him until she felt his hot cum shoot into her mouth.

"Can I ask you a question?" Heather said. This was a few minutes later after Jerry had fetched a couple more beers.

"Sure," he said. "What?"

"How come you haven't tried to stick it up my butt yet?"

Jerry chuckled. "I don't know. You like it like that?"

"Maybe. I like your fingers up there."

"Have you done it before?"

"I had a couple guys try it but they didn't do it right. I wasn't that enthusiastic about it. But I want to do it with you. I want to share everything with you."

"You talked me into it," Jerry said. "I'm ready. You want to do it now?"

"Don't you think we should get some lube?"

"I'm sure there's something in the kitchen we can use. Some Wesson's or some olive oil or something."

"But I don't want to smell like a Greek Salad!" she exclaimed.

"Why not," he said. "I like Greek Salads." He squeezed her titty and Heather pushed his hand away.

"Tomorrow," she said. "I'll get some lube. Tomorrow I will give you my ass."

--

In the morning they only had a quickie because Heather said she had some shopping to do. She returned in the afternoon with two shopping bags. One was from a boutique known for sexy swimwear and lingerie; she said she'd show him the things in that bag later, when he could tear them off of her. The other bag she emptied onto the table: Seven bottles of lubricant.

"Seven different flavors," Heather said. "One for every day of the week!"

Jerry looked at the bottles. There was mint, watermelon, cherry vanilla, strawberry, lemon-lime, kiwi and coconut.

"Wow, you're into this aren't you?" he said.

"I'm into you," she said and kissed him. He tried to slip his hand down the back of her shorts. "No, not now. Tonight. I want to make it special."

--

That night Heather steamed mussels for their dinner. She said it was supposed to be some kind of aphrodisiac and she wanted her man hard and horny. She only nibbled, hardly ate a thing; she'd taken an enema earlier in the day.

After they cleaned up Heather handed Jerry a beer and told him to go sit on the back porch and drink it and stay there until she called him. She wanted to get ready for him.

She went outside and retrieved the bottle of champagne she had on ice. She drained the bucket and surrounded the bottle with fresh cubes and took it up to her bedroom. She lighted three scented candles and put one on each nightstand and one on the dresser so its glow reflected off the mirror. She set out the array of lubes and turned on some soft music. She stripped and put on her new see-through thong and her new skimpy see-through negligee. After a subtle spray of a light floral perfume she summoned her lover.

Jerry walked into her room and was hypnotized by what he saw. He felt like he'd walked into a brothel. The lighting was subdued from the flickering candles and the air conveyed a delicate scent of vanilla and pumpkin pie. He looked at Heather, his cousin, the girl he'd admired and coveted for many years, the body, the woman, that had now become his. She was drop-dead, knock-out gorgeous, scantily dressed in a short, sheer, sexy, meshy wrap. He felt inferior in his baggy shorts and t-shirt.

"Hello, Baby," Heather said, and they kissed. She turned around and picked up the bottle of champagne and handed it to Jerry to open.

Jerry popped the cork and poured two glasses and handed one to her.

Heather looked up into Jerry's eyes, and said: "Let's have a toast. Let's raise a glass. Because my Jerry soon. Will be kissing my ass."

They clinked glasses and drank.

"That's not all I'm gonna do," Jerry said. He put their glasses on the table and threw her onto the bed. He took off his shirt and fell down beside her.

He covered her with kisses and told how good she smelled and how foxy she was and how good she looked in her scanty sex wrap which left very little to the imagination. His hands were already underneath it and she was busy pulling down his shorts. They kissed passionately and Jerry already had wet, sloppy fingers and a hard cock. Then Heather wiggled her body down and around so they were in sixty-nine position.

"I want us to have our first orgasms now, get them out of the way," Heather said. "It shouldn't take long, I've been thinking about this all day. I'm about to explode." She took his cock into her mouth.

Jerry licked her moist cameltoe through the tissue-thin mesh of her thong then rammed his tongue into her through the fabric. Heather sighed loudly despite a mouthful of dick. He yanked the the thong down until it was around her ankles. She squeezed his butt and fondled his balls and sucked his hot poker with gutsy strength. He sucked her clit into his mouth and slipped a finger into her asshole. She grunted as she sucked and Jerry's nuts tightened in her hand as he swung his cock into her head.

Heather was right; she came in a flash flood. She took her mouth off of his member momentarily and she screamed with delight. Her body shook and she released as she fucked his face with her greasy open cunt. Barely finished coming herself, she was just starting to take Jerry's cock back into her mouth when his own cum ejaculated, into her hair, onto her face and into her throat.

--

"Well, that was worth it," Heather said enthusiastically, as she wiped Jerry's cum off of her face with the thong.

"Whew!" he said, and handed her another glass of champagne. "Incredible! You are a sex fiend, woman. Where have you been all my life?"

"Loving you from afar?"

"Enough of that shit!" he said. "I'm lovin' you up close from now on."

"Me too."

"Another toast!" Jerry said. "To you, my cousin, my girl, my woman. I could have searched the world over for many years trying to find the love of my life. But all I would have found is that you were right here in front of me the whole time." He raised his glass.

"I think I'm going to cry," she said, her eyes watery.

"No crying. We're drinking a toast and then I'm going to start playing with your ass."

They tapped glasses and drank and then they were down on the bed. Jerry kissed her and licked her and sucked her nipples through the gauzy negligee. She giggled when he flipped her over face-down on her belly.

"Ah, your ass is mine," Jerry laughed, and lightly slapped her butt. "Better do an inspection first." He ran his fingers over her cheeks and along her crack. She giggled when he spread her cheeks apart with a jerk. "Hmm...uh huh...just what I thought."

"What?" she asked.

"This is one sexy ass!" he said. And he covered her butt with kisses.

He licked her spread cheeks and she oohed when he ran his tongue along the length of her crack. He flicked his tongue around her asshole and she wriggled and cooed with pleasure as he rimmed her for minutes on end. Then he started filling her asshole with sharp smooth poking jabs of his tongue.

"Holy Mother of God!" Heather blurted.

Jerry did that for a while, driving her crazy. He knew by her reaction she'd never been tongue-fucked in the ass before. He also knew she was loving him back by hearing her blissful sighs and feeling her sphincter tightening around his tongue. After a couple more minutes he figured she was good and primed.

"Okay, it's lube time," Jerry announced, and sorted through his choices. "Aha! Coconut is perfect for our debut." He opened the cap and took a whiff.

He squeezed a healthy dose into his hand. He took his time fingering Heather's asshole, and he could tell she liked it, spreading her, making sure she was good and slippery inside for when he started ramming his cock in there. Also he was generous with lube around the outside of her rim. And every millimeter of his extended cock.

He bent his head down and licked her glossy entry.

"Yes! A very tasty hiney-hole indeed," he said. Heather laughed. "Just as I'd hoped. You have a classic case of Pina Colada Butt! Are you ready?"

"Give it to me, Baby. Have your way," she said, and reached back so her hands were on her butt cheeks. "I'm yours."

He put his cock head up against her ring. Heather spread her cheeks apart and her asshole winked at him once or twice before she held it open for him. She must have been practicing, Jerry thought, right before he pushed. He must have administered a good lube job because he slipped in three or four inches with no resistance before Heather let out with a whimper.

"Are you okay," he asked. "How does it feel?"

"Big!" she said. "How about you?"

"Feels fucking great. I'm halfway in."

"Oh, God, okay. Well, ease it in and fuck me. Come in my ass."

Jerry started gently rocking his cock into her. He felt her pushing back, inviting him farther in. His cock delved deeper little by little. Soon his cock shifted up to second gear, with a little more range of motion and a little quicker pace. By the time he got into third he banged it home.

"I'm in there, Baby," he said. "All the way. How's it feel?"

"Really? It feels okay, it doesn't really hurt. Just feels big and stretched and tight. Like my ass has a cramp or something."

Jerry started pumping her and he knew that as long as his cock had been hard and as good and snug as her asshole felt around it he was going to blow his top pretty quick. He fucked her ass slowly for a minute or two and then quickened, and with plunging force five, six, seven times, his cum erupted out of him and he knew it was quite a load.

He pulled out and watched her dilated hole return to its smaller version just before his semen started leaking out. He rolled her over and took her in his arms and they kissed, and he slipped two fingers into her marshy vagina and thumbed her clit until she came in his hand.

--

They both knew instinctively that now they were closer to one another than either had ever been to anyone else in their lives. There would be no more holding back and there would be no doubt to anyone who observed them that they were together as one. They wanted to live inside each other.

On Friday night they again went to the movie together. They drank their beers and ate their popcorn just as they had the week before, but this time it was as a bona fide couple and not cousins on a fake date. If Martians had been spying on them through a radio telescope or if NASA were studying satellite images of them from space there would have been no doubt that these two Earthlings were in love.

They went to The Sandbar again. There was no sign of Bob and Fran but Jason was again planted on his favorite stool at the outside bar. They did a little kissy-facing for his benefit. Inside they sat at a booth. They ordered some beer and a snack. They talked about the movie and touched each other here and there and kissed and held hands a couple times. They were having a pretty good time, but then were interrupted.

"Well, what have we here?"

They looked up and standing there was Heather's younger brother Mark. He was off of college for the summer.

"Mark!" Heather said. "What are you doing here?"

"Came down for the weekend with my buddy Joey," he said, and pointed at the bar. Joey gave them a wave. "But a better question is what the hell's up with you two, holdin' hands and kissin' and shit? You fuckin' too?"

Jerry and Heather looked at each other and took deep breaths. They'd reached the first challenge they knew was inevitable.

"Sit down for a minute Mark," Heather said, and slid over to make room. He sat. "I know this comes as a surprise, and we were going to tell the family when we got back home, but...we're in love."

"In love?" Mark said incredulously. "You must be kidding. You're cousins!"

"Yes, we know that," she said, and smiled at Jerry. "But we love each other. And it's not as uncommon as you think."

"Ugh," Mark said with a shiver.

"Anyway, Mark," Jerry chimed in, "It's a long story and I'm sure you don't want to hear it all now since you're out with your friend. But we'd appreciate it if you could keep the secret until we have an opportunity to tell our parents."

"Yes, Mark," Heather said. "We don't want to upset Mom and Dad. So if you could keep it to yourself we'd appreciate it."

"Oh, they're gonna love this!" Mark said. "But this is a pretty big secret. Keeping a big secret like this might be hard to do. It could cost ya."

Heather rolled her eyes and picked up her purse. "How much?"

"Twenty."

"Twenty dollars? For being a decent a brother? Always the businessman. Or shyster, I should say." She handed him a twenty.

"Thanks, Sis. I'm a little short and can use the extra beer money."

"And please tell your friend Joey about the gag order," Jerry said.

"Well, I can't guarantee that," Mark said, scratching his head. "Big secret like this..."

"Aw, jeez," Jerry said, and slid another twenty across the table top. "You two better keep it quiet or I'm coming after you."

"Thanks," Mark said, as he scooped up the bill and stood up from the booth. He bent over and added, "I'm okay, you're okay, no worries. It's good to know you each found a good person. But, know what? I wouldn't have told anybody. But thanks for the cash." He rejoined Joey at the bar.

Heather and Jerry soon headed back to the house and went up to their room. They were glad that Mark and Joey would be sleeping on the ground floor and hopefully wouldn't be listening at their bedroom door.

--

They decided to not postpone telling their parents. Even though they'd paid forty bucks in hush money they didn't want to risk a slip-up, and beer-guzzling college kids like Mark and Joey looked like slip-ups waiting to happen.

They called their parents individually and arranged to meet them at their houses at the same time-seven p.m. Monday-Heather with her parents and Jerry next door with his. They rehearsed what they would say and figured that if both got started on time and things went well, by seven-thirty they'd all be in one house together either celebrating together or screaming at each other. They were relieved that her brother had seemed to take it so well. Hopefully the rest of them would too.

--

Heather looked at her watch. It was 7:01. She was sitting on the sofa looking at her parents, Dad in his recliner and Mom in the easy chair.

"Look, there is something I have to tell you," Heather said. "And I wanted you to hear it from me before you found out some other way. It's a good thing, not a bad thing, and although it may be a surprise to you, I don't want you to be mad or upset. Mark knows already and he's okay with it."