Enter Sectian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point, Adeline pouted. "I don't want to be a cow, Momma."

"You are not a cow and never will be, Sweetheart." Pamela had to restrain her amusement. "Lots of animals nurse their young, from pandas to dolphins. It's one thing that connects us with them. It's called being a mammal.

"Oh." Adeline had to think long about that, but she seemed pleased to be compared with pandas and dolphins.

Lecture over, Pamela asked again, "Will you let me know if you see the big bug?"

"Yes, Momma." She got up and went to her room.

Pamela felt rather accomplished, and with time on her hands, she went to her room, spray can in hand, to masturbate. She closed her bedroom door, hoping that would keep the sectoid away.

It didn't. Halfway through arousing herself, the mother, in panties only, noticed the creature appear on the right side of her bed. This time she grabbed the can, but when she pressed the button, its poison sprayed in the wrong direction!

Fortunately it didn't catch her in the face, but the fumes distracted Pamela. The creature flew down from the mattress, probably to hide under the bed. She had been too hasty to spray the can, and she kicked herself. She knew better than to press the button before orienting the can!

The fumes were strong in the shuttered room. She coughed and got up. She opened the door for better air.

ZZZzzzz! The sectoid zoomed past her. The can was still in her hand, and she let loose with better aim. It was unlikely to have caught much of the poison, unfortunately. Pamela stood in the doorway and let her room air.

Adeline came out of her room. "That bug is in my ro-" She stopped upon seeing her mother. Her face scrunched unhappily. "You said you weren't going to hurt it!"

"I-I" Pamela stuttered, caught in her lie. Adeline knew what kind of spray was in her hand. "I'm sorry." Grief and guilt welled up in the older woman's heart. Adult children take lies very very seriously.

Pamela fled to her room, crying. "You can't have it, Momma!"

A mother's need to protect her child drove Pamela beyond her guilt. She marched to her daughter's room and opened the door. "I'm sorry, Adeline, but it bit you, and I can't allow that to happen again!"

"NO, Momma!" Adeline screamed! She burst into tears and stamped her feet.

Pamela ignored her daughter's meltdown. She searched high and low, but she didn't find even a wriggling antenna of the large bug. That incongruity vexed her. How the hells could such a creature evade careful scrutiny?

Finally, she returned to her daughter and hugged her waist from behind. "Honey, you have to trust me."

"No, Momma. You lied." It was a simple truth that wrecked all attempts at persuasion.

Pamela nearly had a meltdown. She felt useless and unreliable. She left her daughter standing in her daughter's bedroom. Pamela went to her room for a good cry. She considered that her extreme switch of emotions was probably influenced by her oncoming period, but she knew that was more of an excuse than reality. Still, she felt like she felt. Sitting mostly naked on the side of her bed, she sobbed until her sudden and serious self-loathing eased. Feeling like a wreck of a mother, she lay down and stared at the white ceiling.

ZZZZzzzz! The sectoid landed on her chest.

Pamela looked for the can, but it must have fallen on the floor. She swiped at the creature, but it flew quickly away. But then it returned and landed on her right breast.

She wanted to swat it again, but tears returned to her eyes. "Go ahead. I deserve it."

The creature sank its mandibles and proboscis into Pamela's quivering nipple. It clutched with its forelegs and began to feed. What the defeated woman couldn't have known, like mosquitoes, the insect's saliva contained a light anesthetic to prevent its prey from detecting its needle's insertion. The saliva also contained a mix of hormones. They were only strong enough to promote slight lactation, but that was sufficient for the weirdly evolved creature. It drank milk, not blood.

Regular exposure to the hormones increased the amount of milk produced but the maximum amount was low.

Pamela's grief drew her asleep, having given in to the sectoid's need. When she woke, it was dark outside. The bug was gone, but her right nipple ached!

She immediately understood her pain but was completely surprised by her emotions. Pamela was had become very horny. The intense need for sexual release was probably what had woken her. She called out the door. "Adeline?"

There was no response. Pamela guessed that her daughter had shut herself in her room. The mother's guilt returned but didn't stop her from pressing her right hand under the top of her panties and slip two fingers into her slick cunt.

She frigged herself quickly!

As if by command, the baseball sized sectoid buzzed into the room and landed on Pamela's left tit. It clamped its forelegs and mandibles to the nipple and speared its needle like straw into the sensitive flesh.

The self-pleasuring woman groaned from the bite. She knew she would cum soon.

When she did, it was just as incredible as the last time! Her body heaved and convulsed under the bug's tenacious grip! The grotesque situation was fully ingrained with Pamela's minor fetishes.

She panted and groaned, and she gave a lazy swat at the creature on her bare tit. It zoomed away down the hall.

Even before her reverie faded, Pamela climbed off the bed and wobbled on rubber legs until she reached the door to her daughter's room. She knocked. "Adeline?"

"Yes, Momma?"

"I want you to make a big promise. I'll let the bug live with us, but only if you promise that you will never let it bite you again. That's important. I will get rid of it if you break your promise."

"OH, yes, Momma! I promise. I do! Thank you, Momma. I won't break my promise!" Adeline's reaction sounded almost orgasmic.

Pamela left the door, shaking her head. The mind of an adult child was a wonder and a terror to unchecked human thinking.

12