Enter the Shaker Pt. 03

Story Info
Enter the Flyers. Neni has motive.
4k words
4.65
5.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High in the canyons Rohe was snarling and shrieking, bloody murder. He used his 9 inch talons at the ends of his hands to tear into the male who dared enter his cave. It was mating season for the Flyers. Those with mates were preoccupied in their hormone-crazed couplings, but Rohe was unmated, a status he was determined to change come this season. Rohe was Seekguard for his colony, the highest ranking fighter, leader of hunts. The Flyers were tactically advanced killers, able to organize and execute complex stratagems. But mating season could turn even the closest of the troupe against each other.

"Fuck out of my cave Shae" Rohe snarled at his second in command, the younger Flyer shrinking back into the canyon, teeth bared in equal menace.

"You're wasting this cave for us males who have a chance." Shae hissed. "How many seasons will it take before you get that no female wants to mate with you!"

Rhoe snorted "I may not be pretty but you're far too weak to challenge me."

"You should give this cave to me and support the growth of the colony brother" Shae said. "You and I both know there's no female who'd take you over me."

Rohe towered over the younger Flyer, mouth open baring rows of teeth. The male's head bore colorful markings, though immensely scarred, showing strength. He was bigger, his wingspan at least a third longer than Shae's. He puffed with air and let loose his anger "THIS IS MINE!" Rohe swiped at the Flyer until Shae was forced off of the cave's outer ledge, dripping blood. "GET OUT!" Rohe bellowed.

The other male lept from the cliff's edge into the air with powerful legs that thrust him nearly sixty feet. His wings shot from his sides. Flyers were revered as the gods of the sky. His bones were lightweight, they were the smallest of the three Kind. Shae's wingspan would cover three pickup trucks end to end, and were skin and bone not unlike a bat's. But the skin was thicker, coated by a thin layer of nail-like scales over top to protect from the baking sun.

Shae's scales were resplendent, falling in mesmerizing and threatening colored patterns across his back, pissing off Rohe. He was frankly jealous of Shae's advantage in this way. For a moment he glanced over to size up the competition, and frowned.

A wandering hand combed over what was left of his scales after fighting with the old Shaker colony. The colors were brighter for the season, but dim and inconsistent from scarring. Some patches of scales were permanently damaged and grew crooked. He barely entered into maturity when the two Kind were all-out warring. And his new scales barely survived when the shit was beaten out of him by a Shaker male.

Rohe's physique served as a reminder to the other Flyers why the Shaker population couldn't get out of hand again. It also made Rohe an invaluable defense strategist, as he was one of the few left from those times. The rest of the troupe looked to him when Shakers were concerned. But the females saw illness in his scarred body come time to mate, an image Rohe would rectify this season.

This cave was part of his plan, it was at a side of the canyon many of the females preferred to enter through, one in particular held Rohe's interest.

With two pointed leaps, Neni scaled the cliff of the canyon, her bowed legs easily finding foot holds on the cliff, she powered toward the highest caverns. A female Flyer did not fly at all, she soared up; upward with powerful bursts. The strongest females, the most terrible males, this was the hallmark of the second Kind.

Neni felt a wave of fire roll through her body. Her dormant heat like a ticking time bomb under her skin, itching and demanding a catalyst. She shook, knowing until she chose her mate, the flames would lick at her. She and the other female Flyers would choose their mate carefully, running from cave to cave to judge the displays the males put on.

It was a surprise. There was a small crowd of females clustered at the first cave's entrance. The scent of lust in the air, but the others held back, despite their unveiled interest. A Flyer always enjoys a show. Neni approached the cave and her mouth fell open.

Rohe had his back to the females. He had one wing open in display instead of both. Its blotchy span glinted in the rays of light, the broken patterns and inconsistent coloring was least of concern for the females watching.

There, in the corner of the den was Mere, the Younguard. Only a few born in every generation. Mere's role was to care for the male young in the skies as they first learned to fly. He had the bland coloration of a young, and was asexual. His form male but disposition fiercely maternal. The Younguard were protected above even females, their natures so subdued and nurturing.

Neni's eyes surely betrayed her. Three young, presumably Mere's charges, were playing with Rohe, their colorless wings bunching and splaying about the floor of the cave. He was entertaining them with mock fight. The smallest one began climbing Rohe's relaxed wing, and curled near his neck to watch, a telling sign of another Younguard. The cluster of females looked on with crooning noises.

Neni started to laugh, and all the other females' eyes turned toward her. "You must be desperate to stoop to this Seekguard" she mocked.

"Neni, I thought you might be watching me." Rohe spoke to her without taking his eyes off the young. "I would hope our young inherit your lack of respect"

"I don't think so Rohe, it seems even you acknowledge the role of Younguard would suit you better than that of mate" she snarked.

Rohe responded by gathering the wrestling young in his arms, and extending his other wing, turning toward the females. The others stepped back warily.

Neni's resolve shrunk, the male was overwhelming the entrance with the expanse of his wings. The colors on his face displaying his rank in their troupe, the highest there was. The contrast between his lethal features, the sharp talons, the powerful wings, his imposing stance, completely offset the jovial smooth-skinned young squirming happily in his embrace. They hung from him, it was preposterous. Like looking at hamsters sitting on the back of a tiger. The smallest one, the new Younguard, clung closely to Rohe's face, settling in for sleep.

Neni felt her womb clench. She was constantly aroused due to the oncoming heat, but the scene before her spoke to a hunger more primal than release. A few other females must have felt the same way. Twin colorful marks on either side of their temples flashed in arousal. Neni felt the heightened awareness on her scalp as the same thing happened to her. It was involuntary.

Rohe's eyes were drawn to the colorful marks on the females at the entrance of his cave. His wings flexing in response to the sight, determination set in as he saw Neni among them. Her temples lit up beautifully. That's for me, he thought, those are mine.

Rohe's predatory gaze landed on her, the hardness of it making Neni believe he could read her thoughts. His eyes flickered back and forth between her marks. She saw it there. The male's eyes softened as he removed the young clinging to him, and they returned to Mere. Rohe's wings shuttered in ripples, an action meant to mesmerize the female Flyers with pattern and color, the scales a measure of health and strength.

On Rohe, the action was mesmerizing for a different reason. The coordinated ripples accentuated his scars. Large patches of skin in rivers and lakes where scales should be. Most of the females left the cave, in search of a more colorful display. Then more left in a second wave.

Neni was last to arrive, and it would appear, the last to leave. Rohe's eyes trained on her as his muscled wings continued their rhythmic dance. Neni stepped into the cave, closer to him. Her eyes tore away from Rohe's, as she carefully surveyed his movements.

Reflexively, he began a purring growl at her proximity, the trill a matched rhythm for the ripples. Rohe kept awareness at her position, her slow approach signaling unease. This female would be his mate the moment she let him touch her. Rohe rewarded the closeness by increasing the complexity of his movements, reserving his most practiced display for her intimate viewing, a boon to encourage her closer. He knew he would have to make up for his scales, Rohe's movements were calculated and comlplex. Though he did not show it, seeing the female respond to his display granted some primal acceptance, urging the male onward in his dance.

"You thought the young would mask your scars, Rohe?" She said in a low voice, her head bobbing transfixed in his movements.

"My mate should see nothing but her future when she looks at me" Rohe rumbled, standing a little taller, extending his posture and looking like a predator about to strike. He lifted a leg to step in her direction, his motion slow so she wouldn't break her concentration from his wings.

"Our enemy has returned and there is talk you are the only one who can guide our troupe against the Shaker." Neni said, eyeing his scars.

Rohe blinked, and let himself laugh, a short shock of release. She was attracted by this. He preened at the thought, his female sought his strength, his protection. His posture straightened, he puffed a bit more at her attention, the words understood but the raw energy of the season robbed him any ability to reason further. He was far too enticed by this exchange, far too driven by his need to claim a mate.

"And it would be greatly inconvenient Seekguard," she said, interrupting his train of thought, "should you be killed attacking the Shaker, and our canyon falls to rubble when more come." Neni planted her taloned feet in the ground. Her eyes roved up and down the male's wings. The healthy scales were vibrant, his scent dominating, Rohe's growl erotic. Nothing about his movements promised weakness, they were a sensual dance, intent and beguiling. Her body ached at his call, wet need began to trickle down her thighs.

Rohe tilted his head down to peer at her. His eyes appraised her form, her breasts looked soft, nipples beaded with pert tension. His tongue darted across his sharp teeth. The curve of Neni's hips flushed with blood, he could almost feel the warmth pouring off of her with his gaze. He'd always seen Neni as lushous, but seeing her this way, just before the onset of heat, drove him nearly insane. Her long powerful legs bowed with grace, he could only imagine them bent over as he mated with her.

"What are you saying?" he said, distracted.

"I want your word that you can kill the Shaker, that you can protect this canyon." in a quieter voice Neni said, "That you will protect us."

Shaking free of his previous train of thought, he growled at the female who implied anything to the contrary.

"As your Seekguard, this is my duty. To you and the whole colony." Rohe said with authority. His eyes somehow pinning hers with naked desire and offense.

If she stepped forward again, she was giving him permission to touch her and trigger her heat cycle. There would be no resisting then, once the choice was made, he would rut into her until the season was over.

"With a male like you I am at great risk for my young to be outcast, scarred one, but no matter what male I choose it is for nothing if the Shakers destroy our home." Neni said.

"Why are you telling this to me, female?" Rohe's eyes narrowed.

"Because I want to be clear," Neni ripped her eyes away from the rippling wings of the Seekguard to meet his gaze. "I want this colony to live, and you are our Seekguard. Our most powerful fighter, who was almost destroyed by the Shakers. Our nest collapsed and killed my mother and young sister because of them. My brother was the male killed by this new Shaker."

Rohe considered this female, swarmed with questions, anger weaving its way into his mating display. She addressed him almost formally, all teasing gone. He was enraged at her words, at the mockery she made of this sacred act, at her question to his strength.

To his surprise, Neni stepped forward to stroke his wing. The contact shot lightning through them both and he pulled her in at her touch. Their bodies found each other like magnets. His male to her female, Rohe hissed at the feel of her form, her breasts against his chest and her ass in his hands. He was pressing his face to her neck and biting her.

"You need real motivation to win." Neni hissed, heat climbing up her face "If you fail to kill the Shaker, now you won't just lose the colony, you lose your mate and your young too."

"You speak out of turn!" Rohe growled harshly. His agitation made him bare his teeth a little. Rohe's eyes seethed with anger. "You think so little of me, Neni?" He pulled in her scent, arousal and fire and defiance.

Rohe grabbed Neni's arms and threw her body in the air. He snatched her before she hit the ground, and brought them deeper into his cave.

"You may consider yourself a martyr for the colony, but make no mistake female, you will not question this choice and get away with it." Rohe pressed his member against her side, he needed to mark her and get her away from the entrance of the cave, to his nest, where they could safely become lost in the rut of mating.

"No other female would agree to mate with you" Neni's cheeks rolled with angry tears. "We need you stronger, this is my sacrifice for the colony" She grabbed hungrily at the scarred male, his bites lighting her on fire. They were swamped in their need, their bodies synchronizing in a power play so elemental, rational thought gave way to pure instinct.

Neni gasped as Rohe threw her on something soft. He pounced on her, she lunged at him. The male's wings a rippling mass behind him, he snarled and snapped in her direction, the scent of her heat a war in Rohe's head.

As Rohe growled a gush of liquid rushed from her sex, the heat consuming Neni. She panted, only vaguely aware of her new surroundings. Her head swam, she felt her fluids drip onto the soft material beneath her.

Nest, her primal brain thought. This is my nest. Neni crouched and buried her face in the bedding, it was saturated with a heated scent, she needed it. She NEEDED that scent on her. She needed to mix that scent with her own.

Completely ignoring the growling male staring at her, Neni rubbed her face into every confine of the nest, straining against the material and finding the most concentrated portions, lingering there. A low growl sounded, reverberating, and her opening let slick liquid pour like a faucet. Almost deliriously, her thighs wobbled and her stomach clenched. A whimper left her throat in shock.

Rohe looked at his mate through a cloud of desire, anger, and confusion. She was doing everything that pleased him, she claimed his nest without hesitation and with such vigor, her earlier words were at complete odds with her actions. She had chosen him, she had touched him, and that fire between them was of her own free will.

Neni's movements were astoundingly unfocused, the mating heat put the females in such a state of vulnerability, it would be impossible for her to defend herself, even against him. That was part of why the females chose their mates so carefully. Protective instincts came screaming to the surface as Rohe watched her. He needed to cover her, to kill any other males trying to see her like this, trying to scent her. This was his, only he would see his Neni like this.

With swiftness, Rohe grabbed Neni's arms and restrained them above her head. She was face down in the nest, his bulk pressed against her body, the hard length of him straining against her back. His wings spread around the nest in a shroud. Rohe was drawn to her nape and pressed his colorful forehead there, rubbing side to side. The female was crying in her heat. A puddle saturated the nest under her pelvis.

"Please" she said. "It hurts so much" Neni canted her hips so her ass would catch the shaft of his cock.

Rohe strained, his whole body needed to enter her. "I will not mate with you until you accept me" he ground out through tight teeth.

She shook her head. "Please, please" Neni cried

"Neni" He purred her name, wetness gushing from her again.

She was lost in the cloud of her desires. Weakly, she turned to look at the male whose delicious weight trapped her. "That's right, Neni, who am I?"

Neni blinked, and whimpered, a cramp catching her at the sound of his voice. His scent saturated her skin, she wanted it inside of her, she wanted him inside of her.

"M-mate" She said needfully. Rohe's weight suddenly lifted away from her. Neni balked at the loss of him. The involuntary feeling of abandonment and rejection leaving her bereft. Rohe growled, an edge of anger bringing her to alarm.

"What's your mate's name, Neni?" Rohe shifted one of his clawed hands to her neck, gripping her, the feel of talons on her scruff tipped her alarm into fear.

Rohe's anger broke as the scent of fear came off of his female. He removed his claw immediately and lowered himself onto her, purring, trying to comfort her with his weight. He lapped at the side of her neck, his cheek coming to nuzzle next to her face. Her tears came in streams. A cold wash rippled through his body, unexplainably he shook as he brought her arms down toward her torso, surprised at his body's reaction to her fear.

"You are safe, female" He said softly, sincerely. "I will never hurt you, never." He wanted to bite himself for pushing the female too far. She could not be reasoned with at this stage in her heat.

Neni was only aware of two things, her body engulfed in need, empty and aching, and the male above her that rejected her and touched her in anger. So she cried. The nest was purring for her. She loved her nest.

Rohe watched his mate scrub her face back and forth in the nest to the beat of his purr. She was beautiful, and completely in her own world. She drove his protective instincts into overdrive, he needed to watch over her. He became transfixed. The scent of her arousal had him harder than he'd ever been. He looked on as her rhythm was interrupted by a cramp, a new wave of her heat nearly blasted him out of the nest. Nature deciding for the both of them that there would be no more waiting.

Neni lifted her chin, her arousal marks flashed on her forehead drawing his eye, a color he'd never seen before. The sight and pattern would be imprinted in Rohe's memory forever, it was like a whisper in the most sultry voice: take me, I belong to you.

With a snarl he grabbed her hips and brought them to his own. Neni murmured, beyond speech, her claws embedded themselves into the nest. Her slit was pulsing with her heartbeat. She felt so empty, no one should feel this empty.

The tapered head of his cock found her entrance. Rohe felt Neni's walls closing in on him. Only half of his length pushed in and Neni gasped her release.

Rohe hissed as he was sucked all the way in by her slick hungry channel. The grip she had on him reflected the possessiveness flashing in his mind at their union. No other male can have this, he thought, this belongs to me, only me.

Neni felt full, so full, but it wasn't enough. She needed more. She twisted around the hot penetrating force, bringing her belly up to face her male. His eyes widened when they met hers. She stroked a hand down the inside of Rohe's wing, and he tensed and shuddered, bucking into her. She brought her face up to his neck, scenting her mate for the first time.

He purred loudly, and she bit down, laying her mark on him. Rohe's spine shot lightning hot blasts of pleasure out from him and into her.

It wasn't enough. He wasn't deep enough. His tapered head kissed the entrance of her womb. Rohe angled his hips to perfectly align his taper to catch on the small opening of her cervix. Neni froze, the sensitivity of the inner chanel of her cervix like a second clit. She moaned, and threw her head back, lying still, not wanting to move.

12