Enter the Shaker Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! There! Please!" She cried.

Rohe's wings muscled around them, hovering like a protective halo for this moment. He steadily increased his pressure, the tip of him was the perfect incline to stretch her most private opening. The rightness of it sawed him in half.

Neni felt her inner opening give way to her mate, the pleasure like nothing she had ever known. She'd been climbing her release since his cock kissed her there, but now the climax was climbing so high she didn't know where it could possibly go.

Rohe roared above her, and powerful jets of his release warmed her from the inside out. His spurts caused his member to vibrate locked in her cervix.

White light blinded Neni as her climax captured them both full force. The pressure forced Rohe out of her womb. He shuddered over her, petting her and nipping her body. The haze lifted for Neni for just a moment.

Rohe's colors changed to that of a mated male Flyer. Two marks on his temples reflected her own. He was panting above her, pressing her into their nest and looking at her with wild eyes.

He brought her body to rest against his, Neni's heat giving respite for a moment. His incredulous purr exploded out of him as he ran his clawed hands up and down her abdomen. A tear slid down Neni's cheek..

Rohe's eyes slid to his female's. The scent of her distress flipped a switch. If his protective instincts were strong before fully mating, now they had a life of their own. He threw Neni's face in his neck and pulled her hips to his body, laying her abdomen flush with his. A territorial clawed hand splayed over her back, as he growled. He scented the air to try to find the threat. When he looked down at Neni, he feared the worst.

"Was I too rough with you, mate?" The concern in his voice made the sentence hard and thick.

"Promise me" Neni said, trembling with the aftershock of their mating

She took his hand and placed it over her womb

"Promise me and your young that you will kill the Shaker" Neni's voice trembled.

Rohe looked down at his mate and softened his gaze. "There are no threats to you anymore Neni, because I am here. I will never let anything, not a whole colony of Shakers, not another male, harm you in any way. If we have young, our nest will only know happiness. I swear it."

Neni's eyes narrowed at her mate, another wave of heat rising to claim them both.


12