Entering the Blonde Dream Pt. 03

Story Info
One of my faves: face-sitting.
1.6k words
4.33
10.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

Author's note: This is a personal fantasy. I make no apologies for the impossible stamina of the first-person narrator or the amount of sex over the course of one night in this story. :)

-----

"Not you!" In the frenzied, saucy urge to get Josie's pussy, I practically pushed Lena out of the way as she was getting up from the sofa. Instead of getting hurt or offended, she gave a half-chuckle and licked the remainder of my cum off her lips.

I pulled Josie into a sudden, feral French kiss, grinding my hard cock against her abdomen and flattening her tits against my own chest. I tasted my semen on her lips. Insistently, without breaking the kiss, I pushed my hand against her clit and pussy. She liked hard. We broke this kiss, panting hard. In that split second, I glimpsed Lena sitting back on the sofa, pushing her thigh over its arm, beginning to play with her shaven pussy.

I dropped to the floor onto a sheepskin rug we had on the other side of the sofa, lying on my back, looking up at her. "Pussy!" I ordered. Josie took two steps and did exactly what I wanted her to do: swaying her hips in a tantalising dance, she stood just above. Her pink juicy slit was just above me, with her tits being played with. In an excruciatingly slow motion, or so it seemed, she was slowly getting closer. Now, she started supporting herself against the armchair just behind my head.

Tantalisingly, she brushed her clit against my lips as my tongue tried to catch it, again and again. She clearly loved it, but there was only so long that I was willing to take this for. "Oh just stop the playing hard-to-get! You know what you want!" I said through half-gritted teeth.

With that, her pussy landed on my face. Not only take, it was with ferocity. Her hips were moving instantly in a swaying motion, already meeting the vibrations of tongue perfectly. She also grabbed my head, pushed it up to grind into her.

She was moaning loudly already, talking about me needing to slip that tongue inside her. Instinctively, I immediately obliged. Her insides were a delightful taste of sweet and savoury -- the scent was driving me crazy. With a loud slap, I grabbed her butt, yielding from her a loud squeak. She ground into me hard, her dripping wet pussy smearing her juices across my face, before raising her hips just slightly for me catch my breath.

I was now her sex slave. She was in control. Her smooth, bald, shaven pussy, that sex-scented centre, was giving me orders. "Stick your tongue out!" she commanded, quietly and firmly. I did so. She spread her own hole wide open. "And inside." And she slid onto my rolled up tongue.

Lena got up now, and came around to look at this spectacle. "Whoa," she murmured in appreciation, continuing to finger herself, now standing up. Not that I was aware of any of this, submitting to Josie entirely. All I knew was that I needed to keep on tasting her. The feeling of her insides clenching around my tongue, the drugging taste and scent... that was all that mattered now, really.

Josie was a vocal girl; she liked telling the world how she felt, and this was no different. Not only did she moan and groaned, louder and louder with every passing second, she was spurring me on with everything from the regular, "Oh yeah, baby, you know you want to" through "you want to eat that pussy, don't you?" to "you want to make a dirty whore of your little girl, do you?"

Eventually, she would want a new position. "Come on, we can't forget that cock, can we?" she wheezed loudly and stood up for a moment, giving me a brief breather for about 3 seconds. She caught Lena's eyes. Lena loved watching every second of this. "Go on, let's have some more," she said to Lena, who now turned around and lowered herself down onto my face yet again, but this time facing away from me. Quickly, I wrapped my arms around her thighs, locking her in place, and sticking my tongue and my face tightly against her. She grabbed her tits. My tongue, with just a little bit of freedom in this new position now, was able to lash around her vulva and not only dart in but tug on her pussy lips too. She was playing a controlling one, but her thighs were shaking.

"Oh look at that forgotten cock!" she exclaimed, all of a sudden, in an almost motherly tone. "Somebody has to take of it!" With that she bent forward, changing the position to 69. As she changed the position, I got the ability to move back, but didn't have time to appreciate this much as she moved straight into a fucking fabulous deep throat, seemingly gulping my dick in whole. "Oh YEAH!!" I roared in response. She pulled out -- I couldn't see this, only attacked her pussy in response, ferociously -- but could hear the superb, loud slurping sound when she was doing that. I thought this would be all, but she had even more in mind. "Spread my thighs," she directed me.

I did. She was now on all fours and pushed her butt up. "Look through. See it?" Indeed, I did -- through her spread out legs, I was able to see her dangling, swaying tits (their nipples clearly very hard). "Mmmm," I confirmed.

"Alright, then," she voiced, and with that took another plunge taking the entire length of my cock inside her mouth. I shouted something that is no language and tried to dig my fingers into something on the floor. I convulsed. She didn't just stop at that, though. Oh no -- she kept the cock that deep, grabbed my balls, pursed her lips tight against it, pressed her tongue hard and stayed down for at least 5 seconds whilst I was calling the "holy fuck" to help me.

When she came back up, she gargled, spit, turned round to me and said, "You wanted to have a 20-something to fuck? That's what you get."

She waited three seconds, smiling back in mischief at Lena, who was looking her in amazement. "We're not finished yet, are we?" On slightly shaking legs, I got up. "Get up on that table!" she was issuing orders like a general now. "I want that pussy worshipped!"

Our large oak table in the other part of this large room was certainly strong enough. Once I was lying down on it, she joined. Once she was up on there with me, she wasted no time face sitting me, facing me. This time, however, she had another advantage -- likely why she chose the place. On our ceiling, we have got strong wooden beams running. Too high up to normally reach, but from a table, perfectly easy to hold on to. Holding on to something above her would allow her greater control of her movements, which too often is a problem in these positions.

She stretched her arms up to hold to the beam above her. This pushed her tits up, making them even sexier if that was even possible. She started moving slowly, just up and down against my lips. All she needed to do now was to move her hips up and down. She licked her lips in anticipation. "You're going to my toy, Mister." She looked at Lena. "Hold his head in place, will you?" Lena was only too happy to oblige. To my amazement, she leaned in for a very deep, very hot kiss with Josie. Never before had I thought of Lena as lesbian. We just crossed a new bridge.

Now, Josie squatted right over my face as Lena secured it in place. She started slowly, lowering herself down and going an inch or so up and then coming down against. Moans started instantly, of course. My tongue licked her, at first almost gently. But, the pace was quickly increasing as Josie's pleasure was increasing. She put her hips now not only in an up and down movement, but also in circular one, rubbing more of her clit against my lips that way. She was becoming more and more insistent now. She ground herself against me hard now and, at just the distance she wanted, she was moving in circles above my face, smearing her pussy juices all over my face. "Oh baby! Eat me!" She was getting more erratic, more frantic now. Still in control, but her hands on the beam were shaking. I was darting my tongue inside her now, drenched in her juices. Through pursed lips, she was panting. "Spread them!" This request was aimed at Lena. "Spread 'em wide!" Lena let go of my head and, licking her lips, pushed the wet glistening folds of Josie's young pussy wider. Josie was now aiming her hips directly down -- spread wider, my tongue could go deeper, taste more juice, push more in. She was getting towards ecstasy real quick and losing control. "Keep eating that cunt, boy!" she yelled. Watching Josie in pre-organismic convulsions was just too much for Lena to take: she leaned in and without any kind of warning quickly grabbed Josie's tits and seconds later was sucking one, slipping it inside her mouth, pushing Josie over the edge. "Fucking hell, yeah!" she shouted, gutturally, pushing more tit into Lena's mouth, convulsing, shattered, squirting all over my face in a monumental release. I locked her ass with my hands now as she was thrashing about in Lena's arms.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck—" Josie's voice almost whimpered as she was recovering from the orgasm. Lena pulled up a chair quickly, took Josie by the hands and pulled her into a naked embrace, almost romantically, on the chair. Coming down from the extreme arousal, I was watching the lesbian action with fascination. The action would not necessarily allow my arousal to go away!

All that before I even fucked Josie!


sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers