Enterprising Soccer Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was the next to drop out, to marry a guy who lived in a suburb on the opposite side of town from our enclave. Carol toned her body up somewhat and ended up with regular work as a plus model since the need for that was increasing when society took a different approach to body types. She ultimately married one of her three regulars and seems happy in an upscale part of the metro area.

Susan ended up in a strange situation. When working one job she was approached by another woman who was a big business executive who dressed sharply, was almost my height and almost with my bra size. On a lark - and for $2500 - Susan spent the night - and the next night - and the next night - with the female executive. Susan decided that she was bisexual and had a sincere enough connection with the business executive that they ended up in a same sex marriage. The executive wanted kids - but didn't want to deliver them - so she was happy adopting Susan's two.

Through her contacts made working for our enterprise Mandy ended up getting some bit parts in local movies and commercials. She decided that she really liked that work, and a Hollywood executive she met decided that she had the perfect look to play a young-to-middle-aged mother in all sorts of media. She ended up moving to Hollywood and the last that I saw she had the female lead on a Netflix series.

Sri may have had the strangest situation of all. About three years after her first night with a man besides her husband - and her best sexual experience ever - she ran into the big guy who first fucked her while she was on vacation in Miami while our group took care of her daughter. After a week of almost non-stop sex he talked her into moving in with him in Miami, of course along with her daughter. They got married three months later and as of last contact she was the happiest that she has ever been.

That leaves only me. The degree that I got in only three years was in public relations. After that I interviewed for a job as an event planner - an ultimate job to take advantage of my organizational skills - in another city and got an offer at a salary much larger than I thought possible. I immediately accepted, and moved to the other city, my expenses paid by the company that I signed on with.

On a personal matter, I felt that my boobs were too big and once in a while I had back pain, so I got breast reduction surgery using the best plastic surgeon in the country for that procedure. I now still have east-west tits, but they're just barely a D, no longer a large DD.

As of four years after my move I'm the top working person in the organization (the owner doesn't work as an event planner, she just manages the business). I haven't got remarried. My time as a call girl changed my outlook on sex and I still crave variety. At present I have four guys that I date, one younger by seven years, one older by eight years, and two about my age, each with different proclivities and techniques, but all very enthusiastic. To say that I am enjoying myself would be a gross understatement.

I don't intend to fall in love until I'm fifty - and get remarried then. That may be unrealistic, but I do think that since I do my Kegel exercises twice a day, six days a week, and otherwise keep in shape, I just might pull it off.

My kids seem well-adjusted and are enjoying life almost as much as I am. They all play soccer, and my oldest actually may end up with a college scholarship if she keeps developing like she is. I guess that still makes me a suburban soccer mom, although I'll bet that my background is different than all of the rest of the soccer moms that I come in contact with.