Entertaining at Large Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi. You've finished. Can I get you something? Coffee? Another drink?'

'I had a shower, I hope you don't mind. We got a bit...'

'Sticky?'

'Yeah. Nigel's changing the sheets. I offered to do it, but he insisted. He'll be down in a minute.'

She took a sip from Mr J's cup and pulled a face. I stood up to pour her a fresh one of her own. Mr J rose to offer her his seat which she accepted graciously. She wasn't to know that the old lothario was doing it so he could look down the loose gown at her tits while he helped her get comfortable.

'You had enough for tonight? Or do you still want to try a quick striptease lesson?'

'I'm definitely up for it. But.'

'Problem?'

'I've got nothing to wear, you know, appropriate.'

'It's hard to look sexy when you're taking off leggings as I'm sure you found with Nigel.'

'Oh no. It's OK when you've got his thing in your mouth, you can slip them down without him noticing.'

She sounded like a trainer explaining how to execute a particularly difficult gymnastics move. Mr J was shaking with silent laughter as he watched the two of us. I decided to give up the verbal jousting. I was losing out every time.

'I'm sure I've got things that would fit you. Let's go and have a look, shall we?'

'And I'll give you your privacy. You won't want me hanging around making you nervous. It's been nice to meet you Alice. I look forward to the next time.'

He gave her a facsimile of the smile he'd tried on me earlier. This time it worked.

'Don't go. Please stay. It'd be a real help. If I'm going to get used to taking my clothes off in front of strangers and old people. Not that I'm saying you'restrange or anything.'

'You've twisted my arm. I'd love to stay and help.'

I looked at him and tried to work out whether he was fooling himself as well as her. The guy was so smooth.

'And Alice.'

'Yes?'

'Just a hint, we preferolder toold. Makes us feel like we've still got a bit of life left in us yet.'

'And byus he means broken-down old codgers like himself, not women who are just about old enough to be your older and much more beautiful sister. Come on let's go upstairs and see what we can find for you, you little minx.'

'I'll be counting the minutes.'

We left the room chuckling and met Nigel coming down the stairs. I had to wait while they snogged. It had been all of ten minutes since they had last.

'Go and talk to Mr J. I think he's worried Alice might be corrupting you. He'll help you to anything you want. Make sure the fire's on in the front room. Don't want her getting cold.'

'And don't let him touch the CD player. You know what these -older - people are like.'

I pretended to take a swipe at her and we laughed up the rest of the steps. When we got to the bedroom she threw herself onto the bed and looked around at it. I couldn't tell whether it was nostalgia for what she had recently been doing, or whether she was just impressed with what a good job Nigel had made. It was so neat it would have passed inspection by a sergeant-major. That is if the army's equal opportunities policy has stretched to gay squaddies sharing a double bed yet.

'Stand up.'

She did as she was told and I measured myself against her. I was a couple of inches taller than she was in my half-inch heels.

'Take it off.'

She dropped the robe to the ground and arranged her hands over the pale hairs of her bush.

'You're about an eight, right?'

'Six usually, but sometimes, yes.'

'B-cup?'

'Uh huh. Sometimes I borrow my mum's Cs. They fit pretty well.'

I put my hands on her hips and felt her shiver slightly.

'Thirty-two?'

'Spot on.'

'OK. Take that towel off your hair. There's a drier in the cabinet there. Finish your hair off with that. It'll make it look bigger, more blowsy.'

She giggled. I noticed my dildo and vibrator which I usually kept under my pillow, had been neatly placed on top of the cabinet.

'Blowsy, never heard that before. Blowsy.

She repeated it three or four times while I went through my knickers drawer.

'Did you hear Nigel say that he loved me tonight? Twice?'

'Yes. What do you think about that?'

'I don't know. No one's ever said it to me before. And I don't think I've ever loved anyone.'

'You'd know if you had.'

'He was incredible in bed.'

'So not a virgin then?'

'Definitely not. He went down on me. For ages. I orgasmed twice in his mouth. I've had a couple of guys lick me there before, but not for more than a few seconds. He seemed like he really liked doing it.'

'Probably wanted to make sure you had a good time.'

'I definitely did.'

'Good.'

'I had at least another two, you know, orgasms when he fucked me. Thanks for the johnnies by the way, he didn't have any on him.'

'Any time.'

'Do you think that's love? When someone can make you cum so easily? I can't wait to do it again.'

I threw a pair of my smallest panties and a couple of bras onto the bed beside her.

'Try these on for size.'

I watched her as she dressed. Her blow-dried hair certainly made her look older. She had a body that was much too good for the Crown.

'Listen. About love. Or at least relationships.'

'Yes?'

'My advice is don't over-think it. Nigel is a sweet, kind, honest boy. You won't come across many of those I can tell you. He thinks he's in love with you, but he's young, like you. He can't really know. All you both can do is be honest with each other and try, try really hard, not to do anything hurtful to each other whatever happens.'

She jumped off the bed, threw her arms round my neck and hugged me.

'Thank you. My mum's really down on men since my dad left us. She doesn't even have a good word to say for her boyfriend. It's really nice to have someonemore experienced to talk to.'

'Stop that. I thought we'd agreed onmuch more beautiful older sister. We can talk anytime. Now the job in hand is to get one of those studs downstairs so horny he'll fuck you rigid for half the night and the other to go home and wank himself into premature blindness. Right?'

'Right.'

She stepped away from me and stood upright so I could see how she looked in my undies. She was definitely making me wet.

'They'll do for now. Tell me. What made you change your mind about stripping? Seemed sudden.'

I was tossing a few of my dresses onto the bed.

'It was Eric and his mates really I suppose.'

'How so? None of them do anything for me.'

That was an understatement.

'When you said you were a stripper and I speculated on what it would be like if I did it, I thoughtugh. I had a mental picture of all these really, reallyolder men sort of leering at me and tossing themselves off under a table. It kind-of made my skin crawl, you know?'

'Been there.'

'But they were so, I don't know, jokey and matey. Just like the girls in the soccer team at college. I've never hung around with a group of older men before. They treated me like an equal, sort of. And they were nice to Nigel as well.'

I noticed she'd managedolder without the invisible inverted commas for the first time.

'Course they were all staring at my bum and making the odd comment about my boobs, but that's par for the course.'

'Yep.'

I wondered whether the recent sexual harassment scandals would make any difference for girls in the future.

'They all had stiffies when I sat on their laps, you know.'

'No.'

'Straight up. I thought that all stopped when you got to, I don't know, forty.'

'I'm not sure.'

Youngsters make it nearly impossible not to be patronising, I thought.

'Anyway, after that I thoughtif this is what I can do just hanging, what would happen if I really stripped off.'

'I bet.'

'I was really getting off on them touching my bum. Pretending it was an accident. Could have been 'cos I wanted Nigel's dick I suppose.'

'Possibly.'

'You should have seen their faces when, you know, I flashed them my tits.'

'What?'

'Talk about happy.'

'Glad we got that straight.'

She laughed at the memory. I had run out of dresses. I didn't think any of them would fit. The only thing left in my wardrobe was a shirt an old boyfriend had left behind. I couldn't even remember his name. I made some space on the bed and sat down patting the space beside me. I held up the shirt against her. It would be really baggy.

'You've got a really sweet, innocent look about you.'

'Thanks. I'm always getting asked my age.'

'For the competition, we'll find something that plays on that. The kind of dress your gran wants you to wear rather than something that looks like you've borrowed it from your older sister to make yourself seem mature.'

'You missed out themuch more beautiful bit.'

'I'll try to remember in future. For tonight, put this on.'

I handed her the shirt. It looked like a tent on her. I rolled up the sleeves, found a thin belt and even a tie which I more or less remembered how to fasten. She looked almost normal when we'd finished.

'Right. Down to business. First thing, smile. Always look like you're enjoying yourself, even if you feel like throwing up with fear.'

'Smile.'

'Second. Take it slow. It'll feel like you're up there for ages. But the more you tease, the more they'll like it when they finally see the goodies.'

'Slow.'

'I'll give you the nod tonight when it's time for the next item if you like. Help you get a sense of rhythm.'

'Rhythm.'

The way she kept repeating things made me wonder if any of this was really going in. Still, it wasn't the toughest audience in the world and as long as she ended up in the nip they'd be happy.

'Always do plenty of advertising for what's coming next. The punters have their brains in their balls. It takes a while for messages to be passed down from their eyes. So plenty of running your hands over your body before the dress comes off. Lift up the hem to flash your bum as a taster. Play with the elastic on your knickers 'til they can't stand it any longer. You know the kind of thing.'

I demonstrated a few moves.

'Got it. Adverts.'

'Last thing. Circulate.'

'What?'

'Circulate. If you're up to it, when you get down to your stockings, suspenders and undies. Shit, stockings. I forgot the most important part.'

I jumped up and went back to my drawers. I found a suspender belt with an adjustable waist and a pair of sheer black nylons I didn't mind laddering.

'I've never worn stockings. Is it hard?'

'No idea what you're talking about. Foot up.'

I was sitting on the bed in front of her I made her put her leg up next to me. I got a definite whiff of musk. She was looking forward to this. I clipped on the suspender belt and ran first one stocking and then the other up her legs. She stepped back to admire herself in the mirror, lifting up the shirt so she could get a good view.

'Great advertising, babe. That's exactly what I was talking about.'

She turned her back on me and flipped up the hem of the shirt so I got a flash of her panties.

'Now where were we?'

'Smile, slow, rhythm, adverts, circulate. What's circulate?'

She had been paying attention.

'On show night, your competitors will all stick to the stage as if their lives depended on it. They'll be terrified. No shame in that, it's tough the first time. If you're up for it, when you're down to the skimpies, step off and move around the crowd. You'll be guaranteed the win.'

'Why?'

'Gives everyone a great close-up view. Let's you tease them some more one-on-one, sit on their knees and crush their erections like you were doing with the older men tonight.'

She laughed.

On the night there'll be a hundred, maybe more.'

'A hundred?'

'At least, there were nearly three-times that at Xmas.'

'Wow.'

'They'll be pissed and noisy. They'll try and feel you up. Just keep moving. If you let them help take things off they'll love you all the more. Be warned, pick the quiet ones. They might grab your boobs, but they won't stick anything up your slit.'

She looked a little shocked. My work here was done.

'Practise downstairs. You won't get much trouble from those two. In fact, get them to take off your stockings - put your foot up like I made you do - and sit on a lap for the suspender belt. Probably best if you choose Mr J, Not likely Nigel's seen one before either.'

Little white lies never do any harm.

'Recap.'

'Smile, slow, rhythm, adverts, circulate.'

'Brilliant. Nervous?'

'Just a bit.'

'That's good. I am every time. When we get downstairs we'll go into the kitchen. I'll make sure everything's set up and they're behaving themselves - not got their dicks out or anything. Make sure Nigel's ready to start the music, then it's big announcement and you're on.'

She nodded. I grabbed a bottle of cheap perfume and my tightest pair of heels and held the door for her to lead the way. She looked really nervous when we made the hall. The reality of what she had committed to was obviously setting in. I took her into the kitchen and held out the seat for hera la Mr J.

'Need a drink?'

'Brandy please.'

I gave her the heels and sprayed her liberally with the atomiser. We both coughed.

'Put these on. Essential kit. I'll be back.'

She laughed at my very bad Schwarzenegger impersonation and returned my wave. It sounded like Mr J was in the middle of one of his tales of the sea. But I could have sworn there was more than one other voice. So I wasn't too surprised when I went into the sweltering front room to find Alan and Eric sitting there too. I looked at Alan. He was holding a half-pint glass of coca-cola. I wasn't up to asking how he'd got it past George's body searches.

'Got lost on my way home. When I passed here for the second time, I thought I'd knock and get directions. Nigel persuaded me to come in and help.'

'Help?'

I turned to Eric. He was still in the overalls he'd worn to the pub. I was relieved there was no visible oil stains on them.

'Alan rang me and told me what was going on. I got a cab and came straight over. Missus is away at her sister's. I'll make sure he gets home OK after.'

You had to laugh. Or not. I turned down the fire and pulled the coffee table into a more central position; made Eric get up off the floor and squeeze onto the sofa with Nigel and Mr J, I'd make do with the arm; I poured her about half-a-tumbler of brandy, she wouldn't need it all; adjusted the lighting so that there was a bright light over the table and the rest of the room was in shade and finally, told Nigel to get ready with the music. There was the nervous laughter you get in the pub when the lights go down before a stripper comes on.

'Right you lot. Remember this is her first time. She'll be nervous. Plenty of encouragement, try to make it as pub-like as possible. But no trying to stick your fingers in her pussy or anything.'

'Tits are fair game then?'

Eric's voice came out of the gloom.

'Behave. Only if I give you the nod.'

'Got it boss.'

Alice was practising on the heels when I got back to the kitchen. She'd found a stick of my tarty red lip gloss, probably by the small mirror I kept on the window sill for emergencies. She was looking a lot happier than when I'd left her. Back to her old confident self. I handed her the glass and she took a sip.

'Alan came back.'

'That's OK. As long as he doesn't want to talk about football.'

The glass went back to her lips.

'And Eric.'

I heard her gulp.

'Any more?'

'No. That's it. Well, except me. I'm going to be George - foul-mouthed and always inappropriate. Just so you get a little taste of what the worst out there sound like. You ready, angel?'

She took a large slug. I tried to stop her, but failed. In retrospect, that's where the night started to go awry. We went out into the hall and I heard her say smile.

'Gentlemen...'

'And lady.'

It was Mr J. The others laughed. I made a mental note to exact revenge later.

'Tonight we have an extra special treat for you.'

There was a quiet cheer.

'Making her international debut.'

I was pleased Nigel joined in with a little whoop.

'She's bright, she's sassy, she's got tits to die for.'

They all started clapping and I heard the music start. I didn't recognise the tune.

'And an ass that'll speed you all the way to heaven. For the first time. Give it up. For, Angel.'

I was quite pleased with my improvisation. I took her hand to let her get used to the lighting. She squeezed mine hard. I led her the few steps to the table and supported her as she clambered up. She swayed a little once she made it. It was low, but the height is deceptive if you're not used to heels. She peered into the room as she raised her arms away from her sides and started to move in time with the music.

'Evening boys. Are you ready for some fun?'

'And girl.'

It was Mr J again. I elbowed him softly. On the ear, it turned out. I had made the arm of the sofa and shuffled his arm out of the way. He lifted it and rested it along my thigh.

'I said, are you ready for some fun?'

There was louder cheering and a low whistle when she slowly turned her back and proceeded to raise the back of the shirt. The clapping got more coordinated as it went over the tops of her stockings. The music was one of those modern tunes with a broken time sequence. It wasn't possible to clap along with it unless you knew the tune. I doubted anyone but Nigel and Angel herself were familiar with it.

'She has got a nice, pert bottom, hasn't she?'

Mr J pressed down on my leg to raise his head closer to my ear. He'd been joining in thus far by tapping my knee. He had obviously spoken louder than he intended.

'Too right, Stick it out this way a bit will you love?'

Eric was the one with the sharp hearing and the less than witty repartee. The others seemed to like it though. Angel looked back over her shoulder and squinted in the lights. Her grin was more natural now, though she still had that look of a rabbit in the spotlight.

'You're a bold one. What's your name?'

'Eric.'

Someone booed, I could have sworn it was Alan.

'I'm Angel. You like my arse do you?'

Eric wasn't the only one sayingyes. We all laughed at the unanimous opinion. The table isn't large and it was already pitted with indentations from my own exhibitions in stilettos. She turned gingerly and wiggled her bottom in Alan's direction. It wasn't twerking, but it was good enough for Eric. He whistled.

'If you're very, very good I'll show you my wings later.'

I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know where the idea for repartee had come from. I'd have warned her against it if she'd asked me. There's always a big-mouth somewhere in the crowd who'll come up with a better line than you could manage. This crowd was obviously liking it and we all made noise when she repeated the wiggles for each of us to much enthusiasm. I couldn't help but notice that my panties looked a bit baggy on her. We could fix that for next time.

The shirt was tugged up as far as the belt would let it go. She let it drop and tottered round until she was facing us. She pulled a sad face and put her finger to her lips.

'Sorry boys.'

'More.'

The fact that Alan was so vocal was the biggest surprise so far. Angel winked at him.

'If you liked my bum.'

She shook her hips and ran her hands slowly down her body to straighten the shirt. There was a bit of a reaction when the material pulled tight over her breasts, but mostly they were waiting to see what was going to happen next.

'I said if you like my bum.'

She raised her hand and cupped it to her ear. We took the hint.

'You're going to love this.'

She yanked up the tails again in front of her and shook them from side-to-side for a few seconds before letting them drop. It was a popular move. She shook her head, probably to get the hair out of her eyes. When she brushed a last stray strand away, Mr J saidbravo and she gave him a natural smile and then fluffed up the hair at the back for his benefit.

1...345678