All Comments on 'Entertainment Coordinators Ch. 01'

by Limnophile

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Small_IslandSmall_Islandalmost 3 years ago

Like the fast, clever pacing; right on top of the Bill/Melissa story. Well done. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm the opposite of the last poster. I'm not really a fan of the fast pace. And man, it's unrealistic AF. But, having said that, it's very well written, HAF, and has the potential for many future adventures, suiting nearly any preference. So you get a big 5 from me, short chapter notwithstanding.

Jedd

LimnophileLimnophilealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Chapter 1 covered the obligatory 'Hot chesty blondes ask him to do what he wants.' I greatly enjoyed writing it. They'll return later with something very different. For the rest of this series, I plan to do a wide variety of styles and encounters. An urgent quickie between meetings, a slow romantic scene on a beach, a surprise orgy, etc. If you have something special in mind, ask and you might be pleasantly surprised.

I'm focused on excitement and fantasy for this one, not realism. As an analogy, getting on a long highway in an exotic sportscar and mashing the gas pedal to the floor is a lot more fun than thinking about the insurance, speeding tickets, crazy cost of the car, etc. I'm not going to worry much about speeding tickets or insurance in this story. ;-)

Thanks for reading and commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good writing - very erotic concept

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimnophile@Limnophile
I can only publish about a third of my works here. You can read the rest at https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10424 . . . I also highly recommend the stories written by my friend 'CreepyUnclePete' https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10610

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES