Entertainment for Seniors Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack has unexpected surprise.
1.5k words
4.5
9.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entertainment for Seniors Part 3

Joe E Hartley

September 2022

Jack headed off to the store that had become a very welcomed diversion from his normal activities. Over the last several months he had tried to get some of the women who shopped there to spend time with him outside of the grocery store. His work had paid off, first he met Jane for a walk and more, then he hit the jackpot with his neighbor Peggy, who he just happened to see topless and that same day met-up with April and her sex toys.

He walked into the store and looked around for any of the women he had talked with before. The last time he was here, several women wanted to talk and flirt with him. He wondered if he would be so lucky again.

As soon as he grabbed a cart and started the prescribed path thought the store, a woman approached him he had not seen before. She was the type that would fit on his list of women to get to know, she did not hide her figure under layers of clothes and from what he saw had every reason to display that body.

"Are you Jack? She asked, " I'm Peggy's cousin, Karen. I normally don't shop here, but Peggy said I should come and meet you. She told me what a great time she had with you the other day and I'd enjoy meeting you."

"Hi Karen. Yes, Peggy and I did have some fun the other day. What did she tell you?" Jack replied.

"She told me that you and she skipped the first part of the date and went right to the fun part," Karen said with a wink.

"So, you're interested in a similar date?" Jack said, eyeing her up and down.

Karen smiled at him and gave a half rotation displaying her butt to him, then faced him with her chest thrust forward.

"What do you think?" she questioned.

Karen walked away with her cart not giving Jack a chance to respond.

He couldn't remember ever meeting a woman as sexually forward as the woman with the cute butt now walking away from him. He quickly followed her.

"You have a very nice body," Jack answered, once he caught up with her. "I have to ask, did Peggy put you up to this?"

"Peggy and I have a lot in common and one of those is that neither of us play the dating game very well. That's why it took so long for you and she to get together. So, the short answer is yes, she did encourage me to meet you. She knew I'd be interested, but the only way I know to let a man know I'm interested is to be upfront and honest about it," she answered.

"Tell you the truth, it is different. I don't think I've ever met a woman like you before. It's refreshing, and a bit scary," Jack replied.

"Too scary to ask me for a date?" She asked.

"Not at all. I find it exciting and wonder how it will turn out," Jack replied

"We can either finish shopping and call this a nice introduction, or we can go over to your place and you can see if my body looks as nice naked," she offered.

Her straight forward approach surprised Jack. Never had he met a woman so honest and upfront about sex before. This was definitely outside of any box he'd ever heard of, and he wasn't certain what his role would be, but he knew he had to find out.

"I can drive us or you can meet me there," Jack replied.

They each got into their own car and drove over to Jack's house. He opened the door allowing her entrance.

"I'll get us some wine," Jack offered.

"Peggy said she's known you for a very long time and regretted not getting together with you sooner," Karen said as she removed her clothes.

Jack came into the living room seeing Karen dressed only in her top and panties. He handed her a glass of wine, set his glass on the coffee table and started to remove his clothes.

"Peggy and I have known each other for a while but we don't really know each other. We have rarely said more than hi to each other until recently," Jack commented

"That's what she and I have in common, we don't know how to get to know people, well men. She knew I'd be open to getting naked with you, but I'd be too shy to ever do anything about it, unless she pushed me," Karen shared. "We are both very open about sex and that tends to put a lot of guys off. If I would just go up to a guy and ask to fuck, he'd think there is something wrong with me and the ones who wouldn't I wouldn't want to fuck anyway."

"So, If I understand you correctly neither you nor your cousin know how to play the game, or just refuse to play," Jack asked.

"Refuse to play is more like it. It gets so frustrating sometimes," she answered. "I'm glad. Peggy told me you were fun. Want me to take off my top?" She asked.

"I'd love it, if you did," Jack commented standing in front of her, wearing only his boxers.

Karen smiled as she unbuttoned the top she wore, exposing a white camisole which she also removed, leaving her wearing only a pair of white panties.

"Lovely," Jack commented as he approached her for a hug.

Karen sighed her approval as her bare breasts contacted his bare chest. She felt his erection press up against her and moved her pelvis to accommodate it.

Jack gripped her ass cheeks and pulled her close to his cock. They both realized they were wearing too many clothes and Jack ushered them into the bedroom.

Boxers and panties were on the floor before they reached the bed.

Karen crawled onto the bed and Jack buried his head between her legs before she was settled. He licked her up and down noticing how wet she already was. Her mind had provided all the foreplay she required. He found her nub already swollen and flicked it with his tongue. She arched her back driving her pelvis into his face.

Karen came moments later and collapsed on the bed. She recovered and focused her attention on the man meat she wanted in her mouth. She licked his shaft from base to tip, watching him squirm. She sucked him deeply into her mouth and pumped him up and down, then stopped.

"I'd love to have you cum in my mouth, but if you'd rather fuck, I brought some K-Y with me," she offered.

"I do enjoy oral a lot, but there is nothing like being deep inside your pussy while feeling you wiggle beneath me," Jack replied.

"I'd love to have you deep inside me too," she replied getting up from the bed and hurrying out to the living room and her purse. She came back with the tube of K-Y and started to apply a generous amount before lying back down and positioning herself to accept Jacks cock.

The intercourse was slow to start, but increased in speed as they each became accustomed to the interlocking of their two bodies. The orgasm that followed reminded them both of times long past.

Jack had just fucked April the other night, but this somehow felt different. Karen's natural lubrication was almost sufficient by itself and with the addition of the K-Y she felt like a much younger woman.

"I'm so glad that Peggy pushed me into meeting you. She was right about you being great in bed," Karen commented.

"I'm glad you took the risk to ask for what you wanted. How often has that approach worked for you?" he asked.

"Not as often as you might think and much less now that I've gotten older," she answered honestly. "I seem to intimidate a lot of men."

"Well, your approach did surprise me; I glad I didn't let that hold me back," he admitted. "Was this this just a one-time deal, or are you open to seeing each other again?"

"I had fun and I'd like to get together again," she shared.

They exchanges phone numbers and agreed that neither of them were looking for a lifelong commitment, but a bit of excitement every so often was welcomed.

Karen got dressed and went home; she'd talk with her cousin later over the phone to fill her in on how things went.

Jack thought about how his life had changed in such a short time. He now had phone numbers of four women who were eager to get naked with him and a potential of finding more. No longer were his afternoons and evenings going to be boring.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley