My Neighbor Candy

Story Info
Helping my neighbor has big rewards.
2.6k words
4.5
63.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy and I had been next door neighbors for many years. Our interactions were of the normal, routine variety that next door neighbors have- exchanging hellos, talking about the weather, etc. I had learned that her age was 62, a few years younger than me.

What I could not help but notice all through these years was that Candy was a gorgeous, sexy woman. And I don't mean "for her age." She is beautiful by any standard. She has dark hair not quite to her shoulders and thick bangs over her forehead. Her eyes sparkle in a mischievous way. Her wide smile and high cheekbones accent her friendly face.

Candy is a thick, curvy woman. Nice shapely breasts fill out the tight sweaters and other tops she tends to wear. She has a nicely rounded butt and sexy thick hips. She makes comments about being overweight, but she looks perfect to me.

We coexisted as neighbors for many years. And then one Saturday things changed.

My doorbell rang. It was Candy.

"Tom, sorry to bother you."

"No bother at all. Can I help with something?"

"Please. I'm rearranging my furniture a bit and the couch is a beast. And to be honest, I'm getting sore and tired from the moving and cleaning I've already done."

"No problem, Candy. I'll just put on my shoes and come on over."

"Thank you so much. That will be great." She headed home and I followed a few minutes later.

Come on in," she called when I rang her bell. I entered.

Her main living area had furniture pushed every which way. The cleaning supplies leaning in a corner showed she was doing a thorough cleaning along with the rearrangement. I told her that I was at her disposal. "Just say the word and I will do it."

"Is that right? Okay. Take off your clothes." Surprised, I spun around to face her. She laughed. "Just kidding. I wanted to see the look on your face. It was worth it too." I joined her in laughing and she began to get to work. "I've got that area over there cleaned up. That's where the couch is ending up so we can move that there now. Then I can finish up the cleaning where it was."

We moved the couch. She told me that was the main help she needed if I needed to leave. I insisted on staying to help. This was not all innocent on my part. I was enjoying watching her move around. The sight of her thick hips and ass as she moved was, let's say, holding my interest. And then there was the occasional touch as she brushed against me as we moved around the tight spaces. Her joke about taking off my clothes had my mind working overtime also, even though I knew it was just a joke and assumed it would be unlikely to come to anything.

We eventually finished the job. We each collapsed into chairs to rest. 

"Thank you so much for all your help. Even with it I feel sore in spots. I think I used some muscles I haven't used in a while." She stretched her arms around and rubbed her neck.

"I could give you a nice massage." I made sure I said it in such a way that it could be taken as a joke. I didn't want to offend her.

But she surprised me. "Would you? Please. I would love that."

"I can honestly say that I would love doing it every bit as much as you would enjoy it. Ouch. Did that sound creepy?"

"Not at all," she replied. "Give me five minutes to get ready. Then join me in the bedroom. Second door on the left."

I eagerly watched the clock. Sometimes five minutes can seem to take forever. I wondered what she meant by "getting ready." How much of her gorgeous body would she reveal to me? Eventually I headed down the hall.

I knocked on the door. "Come on in, Silly. You know I'm waiting. I entered.

Oh, my. She had arranged herself like in a real spa. On her stomach with a towel over her amazing round ass. Her hands were supporting her head as she looked in my direction. My eyes moved between her sexy smiling face, the side view of her tit pressed into the mattress, and her sexy legs.

I approached and started to arrange the position of her left arm. She stopped me, saying "Aren't you missing something?"

"What?"

"Well, I'm pretty exposed here. I think it is only fair for you to be also."

I eagerly stripped down and approached Candy again.

I gently moved her left arm from under her head down parallel to her body and began by massaging her hand with my fingers. Then her forearm and bicep, wrapping my hands around and kneading up and down the arm. I walked around the bed. I had to climb onto it as she was farther from that edge. Then, on my knees I repeated the massage on her right hand and arm. Candy moaned in appreciation throughout the process.

I got off the bed and walked to the foot of it. The next 15 minutes or so were spent on Candy's feet and calves. I worked her arches and toes with my fingers. I squeezed her calves between my hands, working them up and down. Candy continued to audibly encourage my work. Touching her had my cock getting harder by the second.

I brought my knees onto the foot of the bed and began to work on her sexy thighs. Working on one thigh at a time, my hands on each side, I kneaded and squeezed the muscles. When my hands neared her crotch I stopped and began again at the knee. After a while I began to "accidentally" brush her pussy lightly with the back of my hand. Each time I did so she wiggled her nice rounded ass trying to push towards my fingers. I kept it a tease and went no further than the occasional light touch.

I then moved up, straddling her right leg, to reach her head and shoulders. My balls were in the back of her knee, my hard cock rubbing on the back of her thigh as I moved. She occasionally flexed her leg muscles pushing back on my hardness. I gripped her shoulders and massaged them, slowly but firmly. I went between her shoulders and her head, enjoying the feeling of her hair as I worked my fingers against her scalp.

At one point Candy spoke, "Tom, we've been next door neighbors for many years. We're the only older people on the block. Why haven't you made an advance on me before? I thought I didn't attract you."

"Hell, no." I exclaimed. "You just always looked so beautiful and sexy that I always considered you to be out of my league."

"So it was a shy and bashful thing?"

"That. Plus the fact that I am not very aggressive and confident."

"This rubdown is making me regret all those missed opportunities."

All I could do was agree.

I leaned forward, enjoying the feel of my cock trapped between my stomach and her thigh. I parted her hair exposing her neck and blew lightly on it. I planted light kisses around the back of her neck as she moaned her appreciation.

For a time I kneaded her back muscles, working my way up and down. As I leaned forward and back my cock was constantly excited rubbing against her thigh. Eventually I threw off the towel covering her ass and started including her sexy ass in my rubbing. I reveled in the sight and feel of my hands cupping, squeezing, and rubbing.

I worked my way towards the crease between her ass and thighs until my thumbs were in that crease. My hands moved back and forth- down the tops of her thighs and up onto her ass. As my thumbs brushed against her pussy lips Candy widened her legs and tried to push back for more contact, but I again wanted to keep it at more of a tease.

"Not yet. We've got more to rub. Do you like this?" I parted her ass cheeks exposing her hole and gave it a quick kiss, giving her time to answer.

"Oh yes, but I feel pretty smelly after working all day."

I answered, "You smell womanly. Erotic and earthy. In my opinion better than any perfume." I brought my face close to her rear and breathed in deeply. "Oh, yes!"

Keeping her ass cheeks apart, I buried my face between and licked around her hole. After some encouraging sounds from her I inserted my tongue and rimmed her for a few minutes. "Oh, yes," she repeated.

I got off the bed and said, "Time to roll over."

Candy did so, exposing her beautiful  body to me. Nice sized breasts. Thick, curvy, feminine body. Shaved pussy. Wide, inviting hips and thighs. The word that entered my mind was "luscious."

I exclaimed, "You are so sexy and gorgeous!"

"Why, thank you."

I knelt next to her and massaged her forehead and temples with my fingers. I worked my way down to her shoulders and eventually to her torso. As my hands worked the sides of her chest I could feel the weight of her tits pressing on them. I rubbed her breasts one at a time with both hands cupping from each side. As I continued to  rub, I began using my thumb and forefinger to play with her nipple, pierced and adorned with jewelry. Brushing over it. Pinching it. Bending over and kissing it. Taking it into my mouth and sucking it. Flicking it around in my mouth with my tongue. When I lifted my head the sight of the large and hard nipple was super arousing.

Candy expressed her pleasure. "I love having my nipples stimulated."

"And I love stimulating them." I repeated the experience on her second breast.

After spending a few minutes massaging her abdomen and getting teasingly close to her pussy, I moved down and straddled one of her calves. I now started working the front of her thighs. Again I teased her pussy with light touches as my hands reached the top of her thighs.

I brought my face close to her pussy and inhaled her sexy aroma. "Mmmmm. Nice," I said. I gave it a kiss.

"Help yourself!"

I went on to lick the folds of her labia running my tongue up each side with an occasional interruption for a kiss. Then I penetrated her slit, sweeping my long tongue between the folds as deep as it would reach. After a few such sweeps I honed in on her clit. I kissed it. I licked it. I sucked it into my mouth. As I sucked her clit I inserted a finger- and then two fingers- into her pussy. The insides were very moist. I found the G-spot and stroked it as my fingers moved in and out. At maximum penetration I could feel my fingers pressing against my own lips through the flesh of her pussy. Candy was squirming and moaning in pleasure. She was pushing my head harder into her. Her climax was building. She yelled out "OMG" as her whole body jerked. My fingers sensed an increase in wetness. I pulled them out and replaced them with my mouth, capturing as much of her tasty juices as possible and cleaning the area with my tongue.

Candy patted the empty side of the bed and said, "Time for you to have a turn." I laid down facing her. In one motion she pushed me onto my back and sat up turned towards me. "I don't think I can match that massage I just got."

"Hey. You were the one working all day. You needed that."

"I appreciate it. Thanks. Now, I've been itching to play with these." She flicked one of my nipples hard with a fingernail. I've been noticing that you have big nipples for a guy."

"Yeah. I've had a few women tell me that mine were bigger than theirs. They're certainly not bigger than yours though. And no way I'd get mine pierced. I think that takes guts." I reached up and fondled hers as she toyed with mine.

"Not really. It did hurt a bit for a few days but it was worth it." She took my closer nipple into her mouth as she pinched and twisted the other with her hand. I murmured my pleasure as she sucked on and lightly bit it.

"Obviously I also love having my nipples stimulated."

"Yes. I've gotten them quite enlarged!"

"And feeling mighty good!"

Candy began kissing her way down my stomach, grabbing my hard cock with one hand. She fondled my balls with one hand. With the fingers on her other hand she rubbed my precum over the tip of my cock and began to pump the shaft. Her face was close enough that I could feel her warm breath on my cock. She alternated between pumping my shaft and cupping my cock head with her palm and massaging it. Suddenly I felt the warmth of her mouth surround the head of my cock.

"Ohhh. Yesss!" I moaned. She kept her lips sealed around me and ran her tongue over and around the tip, spending the most time licking the frenulum.

Candy rearranged herself on her hands and knees between my legs and looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and wonderful smile. Then she took my cock deep into her mouth and bobbed up and down, fucking my shaft with her mouth. Her eyes were locked on mine as I began to thrust back.

My mind was torn. I didn't want to wreck the moment by asking anything out loud. Was Candy intending to go on to the next level? Or, this being our first time, was she assuming an exchange of oral will be it? I was at that point where my body might have made that decision for me by cumming. Her mouth was magical and I wanted to cum so, so bad.

I was just about to surrender to that urge when Candy pinched the base of my cock and lifted her mouth off. She kept me pinched and said, "No, no! Much as I'd like to taste your load, I want to feel you inside of me more." With that she straddled my hips and guided my cock in as she lowered herself onto me. My cock slid easily into her soaking pussy.

My mind was torn again. This time as to which of many pleasures to focus on. The warm, sensitive feelings of my cock surrounded by Candy's pussy OR her pretty, sexy face looking down at me OR the wonderful, full tits hanging towards my chest. I tried to cover all the bases by looking her in the eyes, cupping her breasts with my hands, and enjoying the feeling of the act of fucking below.

Candy moved slowly at first. She obviously knew how primed I was. Up and down and up and down. Her pussy, warm and slippery, enveloped and massaged my cock. She built up speed. Candy started groaning with pleasure in a way that I knew she was close. She climaxed with a shudder and a loud shout. At that I exploded as well, my body spasmed with intense pleasure.

Candy relaxed her body onto mine. Her breasts pressed against my chest. We held each other for a few minutes.

I broke the silence. "Wow. That's the most fun I've had in quite some time!"

"Are you saying you'd like to get together again some time?"

I answered, "Are you kidding? For sure I would."

"Kind of a friend with benefits thing? Or in this case neighbor with benefits? Is that a thing?"

"Whether it has an official name or not, I'm sure it happens a lot."

We got up, dressed, and set up a date to meet again. I ordered a pizza and we had dinner together.