Enthusiastic Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home and was thinking about that spot. I thought with that many rubbers and some of them looked so fresh that someone was using that spot currently and quite often. I decided that I had to check that spot out more. I started going on that trail every time I jogged. I even found a spot of the top of the cliff where I could look down on the spot and see if anyone was there.

I ran there at least three times a week. I stopped by to check out the area and see if I could find any new evidence. For about a month I went by but never saw anyone. One Friday I stopped at The Spot again there were a new rubbers with the remains still in it. It smelled the same. I thought about tasting it but got the better of myself as I'm not that disgusting. On Tuesday those rubbers weren't there. This was Friday afternoon, so someone had been there in the last few days. It was fresh, and I figured that it must have been left there on a Thursday. I became obsessed with discovering who was using this spot.

Every Wednesday and Thursday I made sure I ran that trail. I would hop on my bike and ride to the spot that overlooked the area. I could take a quick look. It was only about a ten-minute ride to get to the overlook. I started going there several times a day. It became a mission now I wanted to catch the little bastards in the act. It was late summer, and I had been going back there checking out the spot for a couple of months. I know they were still using the spot because the rubber count was up to twelve now. They were probably going there at night and that's why I kept missing them. Fall was coming and they would probably stop because of the cold.

It was in September on a Thursday late in the afternoon. My wife and I were discussing what to have for dinner and decided on take-out pizza. I told her to order it in about a half hour. I said that I was going for a run and should be back before it came.

I was working my way down the trail when I saw an acquaintance. It was a guy I saw running every now and then and even talked to him once by the drinking fountain. I remembered him because he was a good-looking guy and friendly. There was something about his demeanor and friendliness that attracted me to him. I got a bit aroused while we were talking. I distinctly remember because the day I talked to him was just after one of me and my wife's hot gay sex sessions. My anus was a bit sore from the pegging she had given me, and it was burning while I talked to him. I do recall glancing at his package. I could make out the distinctive bulge protruding from his tight shorts and the outline of his circumcised cock head. After I continued my jog, I started to fantasize about taking him into the woods, pulling his shorts down, and sucking his cock right there by the drinking fountain. About two weeks later I saw him riding his bike with his wife and kids. So much for that fantasy coming true.

I sped up to try and catch him, but he was too fast for me. He got ahead and I lost sight of him. I continued my run when I saw him about 100 yards up the trail. He was standing there with another guy. Before I caught up to them, he and the other guy turned and went down the trail. I saw them running together and then they turned and went down my favorite trail.

Not many people use that trail. I ran faster and kept them in sight. When they got to the fallen tree and went around it, I lost sight of them. I got up to the tree and continued the main path. A minute later I got to a long straight away and didn't see them ahead of me. They were gone. There was no way they could have gotten that far ahead of me. I stopped and turned around. I got back to the fallen tree and realized the only way they could have gone was via the little used trail to The Spot.

I thought could these guys be the ones. It couldn't be they were probably just checking out the trail like I did. Then again maybe It's not a teenager spot maybe it's a gay rendezvous spot. Could it be that it was these two guys leaving all those rubbers. I stopped and waited a few minutes as I looked down the trail. It was a dead end so they should be returning soon. I waited long enough and quietly walked up the trail. There was a big tree on the edge of the open area. I kept that tree between me and clearing.

I got behind the tree and scanned the spot. They were standing there kissing. Two middle aged men making out embracing each other passionately. Their lips were locked together, and their arms were wrapped around each other. I was going to turn around and get out of there, but I didn't. I had been checking on this place for months and I never thought it would end up being two men using it for sex. I had to see how far they were going to go. My excitement was peaking with the expectation of what was about to happen. This was beyond what I had hope for this was turning into an unbelievable discovery. There was no way I was leaving. I didn't care if they caught me (even though it did seem a little creepy peering from behind a tree). I was wound up sexually. I had to watch them.

They kissed for several minutes. They stopped kissing and stood apart. They both pulled their shirts over their heads and tossed them to the ground. They pulled their shorts off. Both men were standing there completely naked with only their shoes on. They were both fully erect their penises sticking out. They both had amazing cocks the guy I knew was a bit bigger, but both were around 7 inches. One's was sticking straight out whereas the other's cock was pointing up. One of them reached for a backpack and pulled out a blanket. They both took an end and spread it out on the ground. After it was spread out, they approached each other's naked bodies. One of them got on his knees and took the other's cock in his hand.

He looked up at him and with the cock in his hand and started kissing the cock as he stared into the other's eyes. He kissed and licked that beautiful cock and savored it for several minutes. He eventually took the cock in his mouth and swallowed it down to the base. He had his lips buried in the guy's pubic hair. He stayed like that for a long time just looking up at the guy with his cock down his throat. He was flexing his jaws, so I think he was sucking it while it was in that deep. He finally came up for some air. He took a deep breath and plunged down on the shaft again, but this time he came up right away. He brought his lips to the tip of the cock, flicked his tongue on it, then plunged down on it again. He did this until the other guy pulled his head off.

The guy getting his cock sucked laid down on the blanket on his back. His friend was kneeling above him. He leaned over placing his hands on the ground on either side of the other's shoulders. He looked at him for a moment and lowered himself down and they kissed. He dropped his naked body on top of the other guy and moved so his legs were between his. They made out passionately. I was watching these two men intertwined on the ground feverishly making out and grinding into each other. The guy on the bottom lifted his legs up and wrapped them around the other's waist. They humped into each other aggressively.

They rolled on their sides without breaking the kiss. One of them pulled off and kissed his friend's neck and chest, he stopped at each nipple and sucked and bit on them. This got that guy going and he moaned and arched his back to stick his chest and nipples out toward the other. He worked on the nipples then proceeded to go lower licking and kissing his way toward his objective. He wanted that perfect specimen of a cock he wanted that dripping raging hardon of his buddy.

He enveloped it with his mouth and started bobbing and sucking it excitedly.

The other guy laid there moaning and taking in the feel of the warm mouth surrounding his cock. The guy doing the sucking maneuvered his body, so his cock was aligned with the other guy's face. His friend readily took the cock in his mouth.

I was still hiding behind the tree watching these two sexy guys blowing each other. They were in a 69 side by side with their cocks in each other's mouth and their hands squeezing each other's asses. I reached into my shorts and grabbed my raging erection. I started masturbating to the erotic sight in front of me. I was massaging my slippery shaft as it was wet from the copious amounts of precum flowing from my cock. My short were encumbering my hand movement so I pulled them down to my knees. Now I could fully stroke myself freely while watching the live gay sex show unfolding in front of me.

They were on their sides, and I could see one's hands working the other's ass. He was massaging that ass and rubbing his fingers along the crease of it. He stopped and pushed his fingers inward. He must have hit the other's anus because that guy started bucking his hips. He took his hand away and moved it to his mouth. I saw him lift off the cock he was sucking and put his fingers in his mouth. He moved his hand back to his friend's ass and it appeared he shoved his fingers in his ass. With fingers massaging his anus he let out a loud moan and took the cock out of his mouth, laid flat on his back, and took in the sensation of his ass being fingered. He was lying flat on his back with his knees bent and his feet flat on the ground and slowly moved lifting his hips in unison with the other guy's hand movement.

This got even hotter. I watched this man finger fucking another man whose cock was standing straight up erect with a large string of precum dripping from the head of his dick. The man lowered himself down and licked the excess precum off his buddy's stomach. He followed the string of precum up to the head of his friend's dick. He took the man's cock in his mouth and sucked it as he plunged his fingers in and out of his ass.

I was pounding on my cock. I was so aroused from watching them. I wanted to be the one sucking that engorged cock. I was sliding my hand on the full length of my dick as it was completely wet up with precum. I scooped precum off the head of my dick reached under my balls and shoved my finger up my ass. I kicked my shorts, which had slid down to my ankles, completely off my feet. I was standing there naked from the waist down. I was ramming my ass with my finger and pounding on my cock, lost in the intensity of masturbating to what I was witnessing in front of me. I wanted to join them. Were they lovers or just two guys hooking up? If it was the latter maybe, they wouldn't mind a third. I stayed where I was and savoured the erotic scene before me.

They started to reposition. The guy getting finger fucked reach into the backpack and pulled a package out. He handed it to the other guy. That guy got on his knees and ripped it open it was a rubber. I got more excited I was about to watch two guys fuck for real. This wasn't a porno this was real life. I stopped whacking on my cock but kept slowly moving my fingers in and out of my ass as I gave them my full attention.

The one guy was kneeling next to the other, He ripped the package opened and pulled out the rubber. He fumbled with it then, once he got hold of it correctly, he held it to the tip of his dick. He rolled it down his shaft. His cock was sheathed in the latex with the reservoir tip jutting from the head of it.

While he was putting the rubber on his penis the other guy rolled over on his stomach. I watched as the two were positioned next to each other. One on his stomach with his legs spread and his ass fully exposed anxiously waiting for the other. The second guy kneeling next to him his cock sheathed in a condom ready to climb on top of his friend and engage in anal sex. This is something I have been craving for ten years now (maybe my entire life) and I was going to watch it happen.

My cock was rock hard and even though I wasn't jerking it anymore I was about to cum. I could feel my climax approaching my excitement was so high. I grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it tight. I put a death grip on it to stop my ejaculation. I didn't want to cum before these guys consummated the act. It worked my climax dissipated. I was still extremely aroused but the urgent need to ejaculate passed.

The guy on his stomach got on his hands and knees. The other guy moved over and got between his legs. I had a prefect side view of the action.

He positioned himself behind and moved up toward the other's ass. He reached in the pack and pulled out some lube. These guys came prepared. This wasn't a one-off deal this was a preplanned arrangement as they came ready for sex. He lathered the lube on his cock and the other guy's ass. He shoved his fingers in there again and I watched as he rotated his hand around working the guy's sphincter. The receiver spread his legs apart and started gyrating his ass in a circular motion. He was signalling that he was ready for the other's cock.

He took his cock in his hand and directed it toward the anus in front of him. He pressed his cock on the hole, and it slipped in quickly. I've never accepted a dildo that fast and my wife has pegged me many times. She usually must ease it in a few times before my ass opens enough to accept the whole thing. This guy's ass showed no resistance. That big cock slid into him right to the base with no hesitation. I was amazed how easily it went in. Do real cocks go in easier that rubber ones?

I was imagining I was the guy on the ground having that stiff shaft penetrating me. I put two more fingers in my ass and started ramming them in as far as I could push them. I started jacking off as the guy on top was fucking the guy on his knees. He grabbed his friend's hips and was slamming into him rather forcefully. His pelvis was banging into the other's guys ass, and I could see the shock wave jolting his body. The guy doing the fucking was going at that ass and he was grunting heavily with each thrust. He started to get louder and was breathing heavily. He rammed his cock in faster and faster and after a minute or so of this vigorous fucking he jammed it in as far as it would go.

His hips were pushed up against the other's ass and he was grinding into him hard. He threw his head back and let out a several grunting groaning noises. He held himself steady clutching the guy's ass in both hands as his body shook. I saw his ass muscles flexing and his hips jerk forward in repetitive spasms. He was spurting cum in that guy's ass with each jerk forward.

I was pounding on my own cock feverishly. When he jammed that stiff cock into his friend's ass, I jammed my three fingers into my ass. When he was grunting and jerking and shooting his cum, I exploded and ejaculated all over the ground and large stream landed on my shorts. All my muscles tensed I shuttered as stream after stream of cum ejaculated from my cock. It was probably the most intense orgasm I ever had.

I leaned against the tree for support as my legs got weak. I watched as he pulled his dick out of his friend's ass. The rubber was hanging for his cock drooping as it was full of semen. It is an image that will be emblazed on my memory. Two naked guys in the woods one on his hands and knees with his ass spread high in the air the other kneeling behind him with his glistening rubber sheathed hard cock, the cum filled rubber hanging from the tip of his dick, hovering above that just fucked sexy masculine ass.

I stayed still. I didn't move for a long time. I just leaned against the tree naked from the waist down with my dripping cock in my hand. I noticed that my shorts were a few feet away from me. I looked down and saw that streams of cum had landed on my legs. I just had a very intense orgasm and shot loads of cum all over myself. I knew I had to get out of there before I was discovered. I'm sure those guys would have been pissed if they knew someone had invaded their intimate privacy. I was completely hidden from their view behind the tree.

I stayed in that position for several minutes. I took the time to gather my thoughts and catch my breath. I slid my foot out and with some difficulty was able to hook my shorts on my toe and pull them toward me without leaving the protection of the tree. I used the inside liner of my running shorts to clean up all the cum on my legs, cock, and balls. With quite a bit of struggle I managed to pull my shorts on over my sticky sweaty legs. I stayed there for a moment longer and keeping the tree trunk between me and the gay lovers.

I could hear them. They were still going at it. I'm sure the other guy was taking cock up his ass. I slowly and carefully moved down the trail.

Once I was far enough away, I ran. My mind was racing. I was so excited. I got to see firsthand two guys having sex and I thought it was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I wanted to be one of them. I wanted to join them. I wanted to suck their cocks and have both take my ass one after the other. I wanted one to dump his cum into me then feel the second's shaft penetrate my cum lubed ass. Before I knew it, I was home.

I got to the house and my wife was waiting for me. She was mad because I was gone for so long and the pizza was cold. She looked at me. Her facial expression went from anger to puzzlement.

She scanned me up and down and said, "What do you have all over your shorts?" "It looks like... what? This is..."

She touched the substance rubbed it between her fingers brought it to her nose and smelled it and said, "This is cum! What are you doing with cum all over your pants."

With her discovery of my cum stained shorts I knew I was busted. I had to explain somehow. Do I say I beat off in the woods by myself? Do I tell her what I saw and that I jack off watching them? I had to think of something fast because just thinking about it got me hard again. Within seconds I had a full hard-on. She saw my cock straining at my shorts and looked me in the eyes.

She said, "What the fuck is going on?" "You were gone for so long I began to worry, but here you are with cum all over you." "Why do you have and erection and semen all over your shorts?"

I said, "Let's go into the house and I'll tell you everything."

We entered the house through the back door which led into the laundry room. She told me to take my dirty shorts off and throw them in the hamper. I pulled them off revealing a raging hard-on. She saw my cock standing straight out with precum dripping out of it.

She looked at my cock then looked at me and said, "That's not your cum on your shorts, is it?"

"No, no its mine."

"Then why is your cock so hard and dripping? if you ejaculated that much all over, and you have it all over yourself how is it you have an erection? You haven't been gone that long."

"I said I'd tell you let me get dressed and we can talk."

"You don't need to get dressed you can stay like that and tell me what the hell you were doing."

I stood there naked. I told her everything. She listened intently with very little expression. While I was reliving the events, I would spontaneously touch my erection without thinking about it. Once I realized where my hand was, I'd take it away. After several minutes and right about when I was describing the one guy inserting his cock in the other guy's ass, I realized my hand was on my cock again.

I started to take my hand away when my wife said, "Don't stop I want to watch you cum."

I continued to play with myself and eventually I started to stroke myself. I continued with the description. I thought if she wants to see a re-enactment of everything I did I'd show her. I reached up to my cock and took precum from the tip. I rubbed it on my fingers and inserted them into my ass. She continued to intently watch me masturbate while I told her what I was seeing while I was jacking watching those guys.

She said, "Are you imagining that your fingers are one of their cocks in your ass?"