Entice Pt. 01

Story Info
Love demands more with age and experience.
3.9k words
3.11
15.7k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The 'JUST SEX' excuse misses what is truly the important issue in any of the extra-marital cases. It is the 'TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT' one partner shows to the other partner. The 'CHEAT' jolly well knows what HE/SHE is doing is totally 'WRONG' and would very badly 'HURT' the other person. Otherwise, HE/SHE would be doing it in the 'OPEN' and the other partner would have known it all along in its total clarity.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think as a 'HUSBAND' I would have never ever accepted 'MY WIFE' sleeping with someone, but at the very least if she had talked to me about it, then at least some minimum 'RESPECT' would have been shown to the other partner. Any partner's actions proved to as how much HE/SHE really 'RESPECTED' the other partner apart from love and care.

* * * * *

As it is my story, let me involve myself as the victim of the circumstances, and my loving wife as the ultimate 'CHEAT'. If that is the case then on one hand, my wife was 'UNFAITHFUL' but was ending it as 'PURELY SEXUAL' to stay with me and have my child to give validity to our marriage for her ill intentions.

Some would argue that I should let it go at that and be happy that my wife was coming back to the marriage and planning to be a good wife and mother, though not necessarily in that order.

However, there is a voice in my head that says if she did it 'ONCE', what will be the 'GUARANTEE' that she won't be repeating it 'AGAIN' in the 'FUTURE'? Ten or fifteen years down the line with the kids in High School or College would she have another 'JUST CASUAL SEX' affair? All over again? And again? And then again? When that 'AGAIN' would stop? Or not at all?

And how would I 'REACT' to that? Lie back as a 'CUCKOLD' husband like what I did long time ago? Because, if I'd accepted it 'ONCE', then what's the harm in accepting it 'AGAIN'? And if I react to it 'NOW', then what stopped me to react in the very 'FIRST INSTANCE'?

I know I do 'LOVE' my wife hell of a lot. She's my 'FIRST LOVE'. But just can't be the 'LAST'. Because, I'm not a 'SUBMISSIVE' husband. I've a lion heart to overlook a 'MISTAKE', but there's no place for 'MISCHIEF' in my lexicon, as that would be foolish to inculcate one.

Then, if at all a 'DIVORCE' is that eminent, it would have the 'KIDS' involved where my wife would most likely get the kids and I'd get a large 'ALIMONY' and 'SUPPORT BILL'. As a MBA Graduate and business accounting analyst I had to think in terms of risk and reward. I found myself doing the same thing here too. Doing a simple SWOT Analysis (Strength-Weakness-Opportunity-Threat). It came down to the fact -- MY TOTAL TRUST IN MY LOVING WIFE WAS COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE VERY FIRST TIME SHE DITCHED ME!

I would love to see the pain in her eyes and face too as to what I was going through right now. Probably a tag more, because she tortured me without any fault of mine. So, I'll have to plan everything as a full proof plan to see her man/men in a much worse situation. It's not a sadistic pleasure, but a determination to destroy the ones who intended to destroy me directly or indirectly.

* * * * *

Enjoy the story... If you like this type of 'Loving Wife' stories... Where 'DITCHING' and 'EXTRA-MARITAL SEX' are the front runner and crux of the theme. In case you don't like conceptually these type of stories, then please move over to the vast collection of stories available in Literotica as an alternative as per your liking and choice.

You are politely cautioned and decently warned about the story content, so my sincere request particularly to the 'ANOMYMOUS TRIBE' and 'LESSER KNOWN TENTRUM MAKERS' please enjoy the story or leave it right away to save your time and peace of mind.

There is no point you spoil your time and then spoil the author's mood by putting a single word remark -- 'BULLSHIT', 'CRAP' 'GARBAGE', 'HORRIBLE', or 'TRASH! If one just can't reward someone even once, then obviously he seizes the right to punish someone every time, without any fault of the later, because that is the former's whims and moods and he derives some sort of sadistic pleasure out of it by putting finger against! What he totally forgets was that with one finger pointed against... Three other fingers of his hand are pointed at him! Be prudent!

ENJOY the story... Enjoy the day... And enjoy reading Literotica for fun...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

* * * * *

CHAPTER: I -- Confusing Galore!

13th March 2020: PRESENT DAY:

I WAS RETURNING FROM GESTRO PUB, SUTRA RESTAURANT, SECTOR 30, NOIDA.

I HAD AN INTENSE MEETING WITH 'MR. SATISH KUMAR PALO' A SENIOR EXECUTIVE IN THE CID.

My loving wife Samantha called me from Mumbai (old Bombay) Nariman Point near Marine Drive; while I was on the metro heading home from New Delhi Connaught Place (Rajiv Chowk) to Gurugram the Southern Extended Suburb (NCR -- National Capital Region).

She said she called early because they were going out to some special dinner arranged by her Big Boss -- Mr. Mahapatra and it would be really 'VERY LATE' before she got back to her room.

I had no doubts that she in fact had 'NO PLANS' to ever be 'IN HER ROOM TONIGHT' for obvious reason.

So, mechanically I made a few extempore remarks saying that was fine.

She picked up on my distracted tone and content to ask quickly what the matter was.

"I just had a meeting with some CID (Central Investigating Detectives) on a very important case," I answered as a matter of fact then added, "I'm on the metro plus the investigation is still underway so I can't talk much about it.. All of which was perfectly true to the core I suppose.

"Sounds like it really got to your nerve quite a bit?" My wife said, her tone was a bit concerned.

"Yeah, well this one is going to be really UGLY. It will probably make NATIONAL NEWS when the full story BREAKS OUT!"

"REALLY?" She asked sounding a bit intrigued. "Can't you give me a little bit of hint?"

I couldn't help it.

"CROOKED POLITICIAN, HUGE KICK-BACKS, INTERNATIONAL MONEY-LAUNDERING, TONS OF VOLATILE SEX, INTENSE INCEST, RAMPANT EXTRA-MARITAL SEX, UNLIMTED MARITAL INFIDELITY, AND MUCH MORE! IT'S LIKE YOUR TYPICAL IDIOT-BOX POT-BOILER CRAP!"

"HHHMMMMMM... ANYONE OF THEM I KNOW?" Asked my wife in a tone garnished with too many over-tones of varied emotions.

I grimaced.

"I'VE ALREADY DIVULGED TOO MANY SECRETS. ANY FURTHER DISCLOSURE MIGHT LEND ME IN REAL TROUBLE!"

"OOOHHHHHH... YOU'RE NO FUN!" She pouted. "DON'T WORRY, MY LOVE, YOUR SECRET IS ALWAYS SAFE WITH ME!" Saying so she hung the phone.

"BUT NOT YOURS' MY LOVE! YOUR SECRETS ARE NOT SAFE WITH ME! THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL HEAD-LINE TOMORROW MORNING! WAIT AND WATCH! THE PRINTED AND ELECTRONICS MEDIA TOMORROW WHICH WILL SWEEP THE CARPET OUT OF YOUR FEET!" I said to my cell phone, knowing fully well that she was already gone for the night for her much awaited rendezvous with her Big Boss duo.

* * * * *

Samantha is a not just a name. It is anything and everything for Bobby (me) -- My life, My world, My universe. She is beautiful, spoiled and curious. She's used to getting her own way no matter what happens and simply can't accept it when things don't go her way.

Samantha is about 5' 7", weighing about 150 pounds. At 36, she has a voluptuous bikini body. A nice trim waist with beautiful long legs which had fleshy thighs and tapering ankles.. Her breasts at 36" 'DD' were more like grape fruits, with dollar size wrinkled aureoles and upturned nipples that a slight breeze can cause them to become erect and lengthened to full size.

She has the thickest and the tightest of asses, at 36 inches plus those mighty masses were definitely a butt lovers ultimate delight and that one would definitely bounce quite alluringly with every single step she takes even within the safest captivity.

Her features were a little flabby, a little fleshy and a little plumpy. But all these are adjectives of her voluptuousness.

She had the bluest of sea-blue eyes one could ever see in a life time, and the perky nose as well as pouty lips too was too sensuous to overlook with just one glance.

She's also a woman who loved sex, all the way, all the time almost 24X7! She is definitely great a tease and certainly not an Ice Maiden. That's the fortunate (?) or unfortunate (!) part. She always loved 'Role Play' and getting being 'Dominated'.

As on date she had three distinct '36' -- Age 36 years, Bust size 36" 'DD', and Butt size 36"! Triple 36! Prim sexuality, at prim age, with prim body statistics!

* * * * *

When I walked down from our master bedroom at the first floor to the ground floor kitchen, Samantha was preparing our morning green tea. She was wearing only a long shirt with nothing underneath and as she was frequently bending down at the granite platform, her shirt used to pull up showing the bottom of her fleshy butt-cheeks.

It was uncontrollable for me to resist my morning hard-on. I tip-toe near her and in one swift motion made her bent over the black slab and pulled up her shirt over her hips. I knelt down and dipped my hand on the butter dispenser, she could guess what it was for. "No Bob" she whined. "Don't fuck my ass!"

"It's my ass," I told her. As I slowly eased the head of my dick past her sphincters ring. Once inside I started to gently but forcefully push until I was all the way in.

"Ooh Bob," she slurred. "You're so nasty."

Her ass was so tight that it only took me a few minutes before I was ready to come. I buried my seven incher deep inside her tight rectum and shoot glob after glob of hot sperm into her back passage.

"Bob," She screamed as the warm semen landed well inside her tight ass-hole.

"You like it," I said mirthfully.

"You should have warned me so I could have relaxed my rectal muscles" She said, "Then had I known about your cumming, I would have let you cum in my mouth. Now it's all wasted."

"It's wasted anyway as long as you're on the pill," I said quietly. Then I turned her around and kissed her toughly on her pouty lips.

What a way to start the weekend.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: II -- Rob & Samantha -- A Mixed Double!

I'm Bobby Gibson, nick named BOB, working for a top ranking media company after my Graduation in Anthropology with specialization in Forensic Science, then Degree from IIMC (Indian Institute of Mass Communication). I met Samantha during my IIMC days. She was my junior. We fall in love and got married. She did Law after IIMC and started practicing in High Court under the leading Legal Consultancy Firm -- Mahapatra & Mahapatra.

And then there is ROB...

ROB nick named for Robert Gibson is my kid brother of twenty one years (there is a gap of 17 years between the two of us, I was planned and he was unplanned, rather accidental), who was at our home for his summer vacation, after appearing for his graduation final year exams in LLB.

I'm 38, and my wife Samantha is a couple of years younger than me. At 36 she has a bubbly and chirpy personality with whom Rob always loved to flirt with. He was always a flirty guy, but with his voluptuous sister in law he was a bit more than just flirty, and I had always suspected something more was going on between Rob and Samantha.

Rob, though my own brother; had nothing similar with me. I'm 5'10" and he's 6'3". I'm 175 pounds, and he's 230 pounds. I'm fair, he's dark. I'm introvert and pessimist, whereas he's extrovert and over enthusiastic.

But it turns out that I actually witnessed the first time anything had actually happened. The first time anything happened was after a party that we had attended at another friend's house. It was a pool and hot tub party, at Sohna Road, in the out-skirt of Gurugram, but as the day ended everyone went back inside, including me.

Samantha, however, stayed with Rob. Rather Rob forced his voluptuous SIL to be with him for some more time.

After I talked to people inside for a while, I began wondering... Where Samantha was and wandered over to the window half expecting my wife to be somewhere near. Though the physical proximity was there which I could see and gauge, the mental proximity I guessed was pretty far off and quite distant.

Through the transparent glasses of the French bay-window I could see Rob and Samantha sitting in the hot tub, talking in hushed tones. Samantha looked lovely as usual in the moonlight, with water dripping from her shoulder length dirty blonde hair onto her full breasts, encased in a tight black bikini top.

Slowly I opened the window without any noise, so that I could hear their chatter, which was though in a low yet clear under-tone of anxiety and flirting.

"Come on, Samantha," Rob pleaded like a baby to his 15 year elder SIL, "When am I going to see YOU TOTALLY NAKED?"

This wasn't very surprising to me -- As he was very notorious with girls, the stories I'd gathered from his fellow colleagues. Rob usually begged girls to take their clothes off for him, which was part of his well planned strategy, even in the senior days in school.

It was part of his imposing personality and girls usually just laughed it off as a childish prank.

Samantha too laughed tipsily at his innocent looking pleading. Though he was not, which I was pretty sure about.

It was obvious she had been drinking a lot since reaching the party. So the alcohol was running down her nerve pretty high and rapid, when she snapped back at him, "When am I going to see YOU naked ROB?"

It was a trap created by Samantha by her own sense of irresponsible questioning, which Rob quickly grabbed on to. He carefully looked around for the privacy and then blurred out, "Ohh man, RIGHT NOW, if I can see YOUR LOVELY BOOBS!"

Samantha laughed again, then reached up and squeezed her tits in a suggestive manner, "You mean these? Ahha, by the way why would you want to see these titties of mine, you naughty boy?"

"Oohhhh, come on Babeee! Don't you know how long have I been begging to see those treasured masses?" He pleaded again with words lashed with lust.

That surprised me to a great extent as I didn't know this had been going on for quite a while. It just can't be that spontaneous in the spur of the moment, because of in-take of alcohol in the party.

The open flirting must have been going on over a pretty long time both in our house as well as outside. Because otherwise the nature and physical tilt of the talk just can't be that intense and prolong.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: III -- Teasing At Its Very Best!

Before I could digest the initial teasing talks between the two -- One my wife and the other my brother! That was when Samantha dropped a small bomb, "Uuummmmmm... I's thinking of showing you something naughty... But in the last moment I changed my mind!" Samantha said while playing with her erect nipples and definitely was at her teasing best!

"Why was that?" Rob was desperate.

"Because... I'm the one who strongly believe in... Give and Take!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well very simple. I'm not showing anything to you... Unless I get to see something in return!" Samantha was at her sarcasm best.

"If that's what you desire Babeee... I'll take off my trunks right now... If it'll get that top off of you in return!" He said in a low yet firm voice.

Samantha paused for a second, and then looked around quickly yet carefully not to draw any unwanted attention otherwise.

Rob sensed an opportunity from her facial expression and was quick to say, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP, BABEEE!" He teased to create the right impact, "BE A CHEETAH OR A CHICKEN! CHOICE IS YOURS!"

"DON'T DARE TO CHALLENGE ME!"

"I KNOW YOU... YOU JUST CAN'T! BECAUSE BY HEART YOU'RE A CHICKEN!"

"I... AM... NOT!"

YES... YOU... ARE!"

"NO!!!"

THEN PROVE IT!" Rob played his trump card!

"NO!" Samantha said, "YOU FIRST!"

"WHY SO?"

"BECAUSE... I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"YOU'RE A REAL TEASE!"

"YOU BET? OR DOUBT?"

"NONE!" Said Rob with a smirk, "I GURANTEE!" Saying so Rob took a swig of his beer, put the can on the side and grabbed the waistband of his trunks, "ARE... YOU... SURE?" Rob was now teasing Samantha, "I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET ALL SCARED!"

Samantha laughed and swept her wet hair across as said, "I'M SURE WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR BROTHER, I CAN HANDLE ANY DAMN THING THAT YOU GOT THERE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!"

I was shocked!

* * * * *

CHAPTER: IV -- The Show Had Just Started!

I didn't think it would ever go this far!

But to my astonishment, Rob slowly pulled his trunks down.

As Samantha stared... His huge cock sprung into view.

It was limp at first, but even then it was still larger than mine even in its sleeping state!

Samantha till now was accustomed to my 7 inch cock. But what she had in front of her was an incredible black python! So it was natural for her to gape at it as if seeing a cock for the very first time! As she stared at it in awe...

It began growing hard... As if her look had that impact and intensity!

There was a sudden sexual tension between the two of them now...

The pretence of the joking atmosphere was long gone by...

What next going to happen? I wondered... But didn't have to wait for too long...

* * * * *

Samantha looked up at Rob... Into his pleading eyes... And then reached back to untie her top... In a slow yet seductive way...

Staring into his eyes, she gradually let the bikini top drop into the water of the hot-tub below.

Rob sucked in his breath...

As her firm, full 36" 'DD' breasts were exposed to the cool atmosphere and his naked eyes.

They're really beautiful pale white, topped with light pink aureoles and dark pink puffy nipples.

She shivered slightly as the top fell, and her tits slightly jiggled as got freed from its captivity.

"JESUS, SAMANTHA!" He whispered, "THEY'RE MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I'D EVER IMAGINED IN THE WETTEST OF MY MOST WILD DREAMS!"

Hearing his sugar-coated lusty words Samantha blushed and melted.

Rob's cock rapidly reached a full hard-on. It was enormous probably in excess of 10 inches. It was obscenely sticking straight up like a rod of steel.

Samantha looked back down at it and stared for a few seconds.

She had a dreamy look on her expressive face, which was but obvious as its volume was more than double in comparison to mine.

Rob lifted up his hips slightly, from the water, pushing his cock toward her -- To ogle and appreciate with a better and closer look.

She took the hint, and looked around to make sure no one was watching them at the most secret of their private moments.

She reached over and... Softly wrapped her soft feminine hand around his beasty tool... Barely getting it all the way around... Which she was able to do very easily with mine!

Because my girth was about 5" and Rob's was 6.5" -- As thick as a Red Bull can!

Rob softly moaned.

There was my wife of 15 years, mother of two bonny babies, topless in a hot tub, grabbing my own younger brother's huge cock, who was 15 years her junior, with a lustful expression on her fair and beautiful face.

* * * * *

CHAPTER: V -- That Was The First Blow Job Outside Our Marriage!

I was about to walk over... But stopped as to what I saw next.

12