Entice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My loving wife leaned over and gently licked the tip of his massive cock.

I was so shocked I stopped in my tracks...

Was my wife about to give her BIL a blowjob?

After a couple of licks, my wife got bolder and put her mouth around his awfully thick cock.

"OOOHHHHHH... JESUS... YEEAAAHHHH..." Rob groaned.

Samantha began pumping him in and out of her small mouth, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

She wrapped her hands around the base of his cock and started stroking him, too.

Rob started groaning and breathing heavily, reaching over and grabbing her tits. He squeezed her nipples, but it was erratic and unfocused. After a few minutes, Rob started groaning, "OOHHHH... GAAWWWDDDD... S-A-M-A-N-T-H-A... I'M ABOUT TO CUM!"

Samantha responded by sucking even harder and faster.

Suddenly Rob shouted out, "OHH... OOHHHH... OOOHHHHHH... SHIT... S-H-I-T!" as he began bucking.

Samantha took it all in stride, swallowing every spurt of his copious cum he shot into her eager mouth.

After he was done, she straightened back up, his cock falling out of her mouth with a loud plop.

She stood up in the hot tub, only in a black bikini bottom, with her magnificent tits standing proudly on her chest, with distinct red marks, the outcome of her young lover's reckless mauling.

She looked so sexy... As if giving a million dollar pose to a Playboy Centre Fold!

Rob breathed for a few seconds, then, reached over and started pulling on her bottoms.

She flinched for a second, as if she had second thoughts, but then stopped.

Rob pulled them down to her knees, exposing her long, curly, light-brown and dense pubic bush.

I always love to smell and suck her hairy cunt. Keeping that in mind Samantha always maintained her pubic bush with most care. Normally during our prolong foreplay I spend literally hours inhaling, licking, lapping, pulling her incredible bush to my heart content.

Seeing her exposed bush, undone by my own kid brother was an unplanned kick for me. I would have let it go any further, but then suddenly someone from the other corner shouted for Samantha, and the two quickly scrambled to put their suits back on.

I rushed back into the main room, and a few minutes later they both emerged as if nothing had happened between them.

Though I could see a droplet of dried cum at the corner of her pouty lips.

That was the first time Samantha and Rob played around.

But I was dead sure it wouldn't be the last.

Was I mentally prepared for that?

Time only will divulge the secrets...

(Note: The 'BOLD' words and sentences in my story are Not Shouting, they are there to give an impact to the line, sentence or theme of the story).

To be continued...

12