Enticed Twink Gets First Time Anal

Story Info
Bound for romance straight man is stripped exposed and taken.
5.5k words
3.98
37.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy had driven into town to run some errands. Leaving one store he saw a pretty woman crossing the sidewalk. She fluffed a kink out of her kinky skirt and Tommy could see her panties and memorable ass cheeks. "Hello." Tommy was not great at picking up girls, but this one was pretty and he was going to try with his best effort.

"Bonjour, Comment allez-vous?" she said, then correcting to English, "Hello, how are you."

The French accent was going to drive Tommy crazy, and he was already in love. "Tres Bien. Quel est votre nom?" Tommy was trying to remember his high school French, while distracted by an enchanting French perfume she was wearing.

"Tres bien," she replied, "Let's speak English. My name is Julianne."

"It is nice to meet such a pretty lady. My name is Tommy. It looks like you might be unfamiliar with the area. Are you trying to find something?" Tommy hoped he didn't sound corny.

"Oui, I mean yes. You are right I am new to this city. I am trying to find some cigarettes first. Do you know where I might get some?"

Tommy began to get an uneasy feeling. He passed it off as inexperience. She was so forward that he felt like she would be too controlling. He felt like walking away, but she was a beauty and it would be worth everything if he could get in her pants at least once.

Her panties and ass cheeks had lured him for more. Tommy is a straight clean cut guy and innocent to the vices of the world.

Tommy said, "There is a convenience store over here that should have cigarettes. I'll show you." Tommy had romance on his mind.

"Thank you," she said. "Merci beaucoup."

Tommy was a gentleman and bought her a pack of cigarettes. They walked across the street to a bench by a small city park. As she sat down he got a glimpse of her panties as she fluffed her skirt again to sit down. Tommy noticed her legs were immaculate, and her panties were ruffled and matched her skirt and blouse. She was almost too good to be true, and Tommy was ready to walk away the minute this day dream ended.

Her ear rings glinted in the sunlight as she spoke, "Don't you smoke?"

Tommy said, "No actually I do not."

Julianne seemed surprised, "No cigarettes, no pot, nothing?"

"Not even pot," Tommy replied in a proud tone. When her expression seemed a little disappointed he said, "Some of my friends smoke pot though."

Casually she said, "I love to smoke pot. Do you know where we could get some?"

This was Tommy's queue, "Maybe, I think so." She could ride in his car and he would drive past where he had seen a friend buy pot before on a back parking lot. No one would be there and maybe he could make out with Julianne, or at least get on a romantic note.

"Really," Julianne sounded excited. "Let's go."

Tommy said, "My car is over this way." He watched her pretty legs as she got up, and was greeted with a fantastic up skirt squirrel shot complete with camel toe.

They went to his car, Fire-Orange American made Dodge Charger, and he held the door for her to get in, and marveled at her beautiful legs all the way up to the band of her panties.

"This is a beautiful car!" Julianne said.

Driving a little way across town, Tommy went to the secluded parking area of a vacant shopping center he knew of. It was perfect for a little privacy.

Julianne leaned over and kissed Tommy on the cheek, "Thank you for the cigarettes."

That was a little thrill for Tommy.

They rolled the windows down just a little. "It's windy outside. Let's just stay in the car for a little while," Tommy suggested.

"I don't see anyone," Julianne said. She noticed a man in a car nearby. "Wait there is a car over there."

Tommy's heart sank.

Excitedly Julianne said, "let's go see if he has some!"

She started to open the car door.

"Wait," said Tommy. He got out and came around to open the door for her, but he was a little late. She opened the car door and the wind caught it, slamming it into Tommy who caught it.

As Julianne spread her legs over to put a foot on the ground the wind caught her skirt as she was getting up. Her skirt was blown all the way up over her navel and her cute panties were completely revealed. She had moved in a way that partially pulled her panties over half of her pussy revealing pubic hair blowing in the wind, one of her pussy lips partially revealed and perfect curves of her pussy highlighted by her light colored cotton print panties.

The man in the car nearby had a perfect view of her legs, and panties. When she got on her feet, she had to fluff her skirt again, and the man received a perfect view of her panty covered ass from behind, again with the wind blowing the skirt up to her waist.

Julianne waved at the man staring at them, and he waved back.

Joseph, the man in the parked car knew it was his lucky day. He just got the most awesome up skirt shots a man could ask for. He gave a real friendly wave back to the young lady. He hardly noticed the young man he supposed was her boy friend. He had an innocent look about him, and the appearance of a twink.

They started walking toward him. The young lady seemed to give up on trying to control her skirt in the high winds. She might as well have been walking over stripped down to her panties. She had such a nice figure revealed in the wind that he would give anything to eat her pussy. He wanted to see and lick her tits as well.

Her skirt was stuck above her waist with the wind blowing so hard. As the walked closer Joseph could see the form of her pussy and her pussy crack. Her clit was showing as a hard knot with a point. He could see the crotch of her panties all the way back to the baby smooth ass cheeks.

Getting closer, Julianne said, "Hi my name is Julianne and this is my friend Tommy."

"Glad to meet you," Joseph said delightfully.

"If you can keep a secret," Julianne continued, "we are looking for some pot. Do you have some money we could borrow?"

Joseph answered, "It depends," he said as he observed these two looked like they came from the pages of a glamour magazine.

"Depends on what?" Julianne was game.

Joseph said smoothly, "Depends on if you want to follow me to my place to get it."

Julianne looked at Tommy and said, "Let's go."

Tommy felt like if he didn't take her that she would jump in the man's car, so he said, "Ok."

When they got there it was on a dead end street at the edge of a forest. They turned down the shaded drive overhung by trees. They pulled up to a gravel parking area with a BBQ pit out front and an average looking house.

They got out of the cars and Joseph told them a little about the area. It was quiet and secluded with nice walking trails in the forest and a lake nearby down one of the trails. They walked up the wide wooden stairs to the front porch and doors. Joseph was in between the two and arm around Tommy and Julianne. His arm on Julianne slipped down as they came up the stairs and when he adjusted his hand was under her skirt over her panties. She didn't even flinch. He managed to feel the skin of one of her butt cheeks before reaching the door.

The living room was comfortable with an arrangement of couch, chairs, a stout coffee table made to look antique with strap buckles around it, a large TV entertainment center, and foot stools. Joseph invited them to sit down, and invited them to pick any TV channel if they wanted. The selections were mostly X-Rated movie channels. He took a joint from an end table and lit it up, taking a toke and passing it to Julianne who took a toke, and he passed it to Tommy who took a small toke.

Joseph went to get some wine coolers from the kitchen.

When he came back Julianne had chosen a movie depicting a smooth twink getting talked into sucking cock and swallowing for the first time. The movie was spellbinding with temptation. Julianne was sitting next to Tommy on the couch and rubbed his cock lightly with her finger for one slow stroke. She felt him getting hard at her touch. She commented to him, "Look at him staring at the man's bulge getting harder."

Tommy looked and the young man in the movie was staring at the cock head bulge plainly visible through the pants. Tommy had to look hard at the movie but he could see the cock was indeed getting harder.

Bringing the drinks, Joseph came back in and Tommy in a sitting position was at eye level with his waist, and like in the movie he found himself staring at Joseph's cock.

Joseph noticed and grinned to himself as he handed a wine cooler to each one.

Joseph said, "You two were looking for some pot, and we are having a few joints here but obviously you were wanting more, or at least trying to find a source. So I have a plan for you to consider. You can earn some money with me for simple modeling, you know like a swimsuit issue of a magazine. It could get you both some good money." Nonchalantly he reached to the drawer again and pulled out a tray with a few pills. "Here take one of these blue pills Tommy, and a pink pill for you Julianne. It goes well with the wine coolers." He noticed Julianne was sitting facing him with her knees apart. He could see her panties and crotch well. She took a pink pill and swallowed it. Like wise Tommy took a blue pill and swallowed it. He gave them both a bluish-purple pill. Opening another wine cooler for Tommy, Joseph handed it to him with a cream colored pill to go with it.

Tommy noticed the young man in the movie was kissing the cock head through the pants, and then holding his mouth open over it. Without realizing it he was holding his mouth open also.

Julianne asked, "Where do we go to take the pictures? How much do you pay?"

Answering her Joseph said, "Starting out you are paid according to what kind of picture.' He gave them model and acting consent forms to sign. He didn't tell them the pink pill was a woman's Viagra, and the blue pill was a man's Viagra. The purple one was a party drug, and the cream colored special was actually a preserve of his cum.

Tommy realizes he is getting high and hopes that she is too which might increase his chances of getting laid. He noticed the young man in the movie still had his face to the man's crotch, but now the camera angle was from behind him showing the man rubbing his back and pushing down the elastic band pants. The pants moved down over his underwear just starting to show his butt crack. Then the hand started slowly pushing down the underwear while feeling the butt. Soon the tight young butt crack was fully exposed and the man's hand was exploring every bit of it, feeling the firm cheeks, and traveling the entire ass crack, soon pausing at the asshole.

Joseph bent over to get another joint and light it and Tommy in a reverie found himself staring at his ass through the pants wondering what his naked crack would look like and his asshole, and crotch skin blending into the backside of his balls. He wondered how good it would taste.

Joseph lit the joint and sat between the two. After passing a joint to Tommy he let his arm drape around Julianne and graze the side of her breast. She didn't flinch. He just lightly caressed the side of her chest until the joint came back and he passed it to her. Her skirt had ridden up and he could see her panties and camel toe as she sat there. It was a beautiful sight.

He leaned over and handed the joint to her letting his wrist gently rub against her nipples discreetly. Leaning over, he kissed her neck and licked down toward her breast. When she took hold of the joint, he used the free hand to unbutton her blouse top button, and licked the freshly revealed skin as his cheek brushed against her tit. She saw his mouth was only millimeters from her nipple and boob. She imagined him licking the areola around her nipple. He could feel her body heating up.

Joseph announced, "Let's go see the picture studio."

Tommy got up, and Joseph helped Julianne get up while watching her crotch and cute panties.

Tommy was feeling high. He was grinning and felt uninhibited.

They came down a set of stairs into a basement room. There were some chairs and odd looking furniture. Tommy sat on a chase lounge. Julianne sat on a low chair sinking down with her knees spread. She was grinning and evidently feeling good.

Joseph brought out some bluish purple looking pills and more wine coolers. While they took the new pills and drank the coolers, Joseph took some pictures of them saying he just needed to get a profile. Tommy was feeling high and chuckled when he saw Joseph taking pictures of Julianne's upskirt panties. She had to pee so he helped her up and over to an Asian style toilet in the floor. She clung to him to keep from loosing her balance and he helped her take her panties down to pee. When she was stable and pissing, he took some pictures of her pissing with her panties around her ankles and her pussy lips spread. He went around behind her and reached around her front to unbutton more of her blouse. He steadied her when she was done and wanted to stand. Leaving her panties around her ankles, he took pictures of her pussy from an angle that showed her pussy lips. He turned her and took pictures of her ass. When she bent over to pull up her panties he took pictures of her entire crotch, pussy, cheeks, asshole and crack. He loved her brownish anal wrinkles fanning out with a finger size hole in the middle. He saw where her pubic hair faded out as it reached her asshole and fanned around it showing her anal rim.

Tommy watched what Joseph had been doing but was too high to be jealous.

Joseph announced, "I will pay you both for certain kinds of pictures before you leave tonight."

Julianne was getting closer to Joseph and almost clinging to him. She pulled her skirt up in front and humped her pussy against his leg. She was getting so horny that you could smell her pussy juices where she was getting a spot on her panties.

Tommy had gotten a hard on watching Joseph and Julianne. He could not help himself for watching every movement of Joseph's butt, and his cock when turned toward him.

Joseph explained, "I will get more pictures of Julianne in a little while but right now let's see if we can get some basic profile pictures of you Tommy."

Joseph guided Tommy over to a stage like contraption. "This is our stage prop. I need you to stand here."

Joseph showed Tommy where to stand.

Tommy noticed the stage prop seemed backwards, and was like a ladder made from poles, like a step ladder forming a triangle. Tommy was standing on a platform with his back to the main part of the room.

"Ok Tommy I need to get a picture of your back, like you are doing yard work with your shirt off."

Joseph helped Tommy with his shirt.

Joseph took a couple profile shots, front and back of Tommy.

"Now we need to get your hands out of the way for more clear pictures." He climbed up a built in ladder and took Tommy's hands over his head attaching each wrist to a strong but comfortable tie. The ties attached overhead to a ratchet pulley. "Let's make it more comfortable like as if you were barefoot out in the yard on a summer day."

Joseph loosened and took off Tommy's shoes and socks. He took a couple pictures.

Climbing back up the stairs, Joseph produced a mouth gag looking like a gaping pussy with a gape large enough for a life size dildo. Slipping it from behind, he stuck it in Tommy's mouth and buckled the straps around his head. Next he produced a hollow cock dildo with a tube attached and stuck it in Tommy's mouth through the mouth gag.

"All this is to keep you quiet while taking video." Joseph grinned at his handiwork. Then he unbuckled Tommy's pants and slid them down, taking the pants legs off one ankle at a time. Then he felt of Tommy's crotch and ass over the underwear, and then dropped the underwear all the way down to his ankles.

All Tommy could say was, "Mmmf, mmmf."

Joseph spanked his ass a couple times, and then opened the platform Tommy was standing on, to split it apart such that each foot was on a separate platform. Then Joseph pulled the pulley tie tightening up and stretching Tommy's arms upward, forcing Tommy to stand on his tip toes, tightening his ass to maintain position. Joseph then put on a knee spreader which caused Tommy's back to arch a little and stand more on the very end of his tippy toes straining his legs..

Joseph played with Tommy's ass a little. Tommy squirmed like he didn't want his ass touched any more. Then Joseph lubed a finger and touched Tommy's asshole. Tommy tried to squirm, twist, and flex his ass to prevent insertion. Joseph caught all this on camera getting all the ass movements, the tight ass crack, and the flexed butt cheeks, and the secretive asshole.

Tommy's cock had started to get soft, but now Joseph did something else. Tommy was hanging there totally naked and had temporarily forgotten about Julianne. Then he watched as Joseph walked into another door opening. In a moment he came back out with Julianne's shoes, showed them to Tommy and laid them in a corner. Next he came back out with Julianne's blouse, and then her skirt. Soon Tommy could see Julianne stretched in the door frame in exhibition with just her panties on, and he could see her bare back.

Tommy's cock was getting hard again. He saw Joseph rub Julianne's ass through her panties, up and down her crack, back and forth on her crotch, and fondling her ass cheeks. He slipped a hand under her panty band and felt of her bare skin. Tommy could see the hand under the panties travel up and down her crack and then explore her crotch seeming to partially disappear in her crotch, and then cup her pussy mound from behind.

He could not see Julianne's face from this angle. It looked like he cupped her tits and pulled her nipples.

"Do you want to see this ass?" Joseph taunted Tommy. "Do you want to eat her ass and lick her butt? Look at this beautiful piece of meat!" He grabbed a handful of her soft ass cheek to show Tommy how nice it was. He stepped around in front of her and Tommy could tell he was getting a good handful of her pussy. He wondered why Julianne was not protesting.

Tommy watched as Joseph pulled down her panties all the way to the floor and pulled them off her feet. He then reached around behind her again, and pulled her ass cheeks apart and up lifting her feet off the floor. "How do you like her asshole?"

Joseph was in front of her now on his knees. His face was hidden from Tommy's view. Then Tommy saw her ass wiggle and hump in ecstasy. He saw Joseph's tongue flick between her legs dividing her visible hanging pussy lips as she rocked her hips up and forward. He could tell Joseph's mouth was deep in her pussy kissing and licking every crevice. Her pussy lips were stretched and pulled into his mouth and her mound was pushed around from the pressure from his mouth and tongue.

After a few minutes it seemed she flinched and she humped her hips up again as Joseph lifted her crotch up. Tommy could see the glistening juices on his tongue. The erotic sight made his cock hard. In a grand finale he could see that Joseph was licking her entire crotch and pubic area kissing every strand of pubic hair and the crevice of between her pussy and legs, and all the way to her ass cheeks. Joseph licked the exotic stretch skin at the bottom edge of her vagina and perineum all the way to her asshole show cased by her cute brown wrinkles radiating from the sexy prize.

Even from his distance Tommy was amazed at the beauty of her bottom and her asshole. At this time he could see the black hole in the middle, and the edge of her open pussy.

Coming back around a little, Joseph spanked her butt sharply causing her to emit a small scream.

Tommy jolted at his ties.

Tommy's tongue was a little dry and now he found himself caressing the cockhead in his mouth gag with his tongue.

Joseph climbed up and placed a blindfold on Tommy.

12